Familiar

By ThestydiaBitchh

She was sixteen, She got kicked out, she lost a sister but she had a dream. A dream she felt like she had to... More

1) 1 Year ago
2) Present
3) Rose
4) Unfamiliar
5) Closed book
6) Handwriting
7) Memories
9) Diner
10) Matching Puzzle
11) Footprints
12) Reminiscing

8) Clueless

570 15 20
By ThestydiaBitchh

(I accidentally updated this chapter yesterday and it was unfinished. Sorry for the confusion.)

[ Do not play the song yet!]

It's amazing how fast someone can become a stranger.

You know what's amazing about waking up on a school day? It is how you can't wait for the day to end so you can come home, throw your bag on the couch, take your sweatpants on and lay on your bed, thinking about random stuff until you eventually doze off. His favorite position you ask? It's when you lay on your stomach with your arms hugging the cold side of your blue pillow and a blanket up to your waist cause if you cover your entire body, you'll sweat. Sweat leads to sticky clothes, which would make him stand up and sometimes concidering taking a hot shower.

Which he did.

He was home alone. His dad wasn't supposed to be home until midnight. He wasn't the type of guy that cried easily, the boy got used to holding the pain in. He burries it in so deep, that when he keeps burrying, he'll eventually get filled up and it gets harder and harder for each time to hold back the pain. You can say that he's used to it. It wasn't the first time he lost someone after all.

But crying involves engery, and it was defenitly something he didn't have at the moment. His tired body just wanted to take a shower a relax. Relax his brain. Just turn it off. His hands were cold. The bathroom was steamy, the water was hot, every inch of his body was kept warm. Except his cold hands. Turning your thoughts off had it's consequences, which were random thoughts. Thoughts that you wouldn't think of when you're out in public, these thoughts or moments - Whatever - were special to him. How can every inch of your body be involved in the feeling of warmth when the only body part left out were your hands? How can you leave something like that out? How can you posibbly have the perfect time of your life and just forget it all in 5 seconds!

...

H-how could she...

Thoughts were also hard to get out of. He had his methods, move just one of these body parts. What he liked to do, was mixing actions with emotions. His foot kicked harder than expected against the showerwall, making him regret right away. "Son of a-"

He shut his pursed lips together, fisted his hands and took a deep breath. There you have two emotions mixed together.

Once he turned the water off and took on his clothes, he kind of also forgot about the feeling. Being in the shower was always a place for him to get rid of all of his thoughts.  It was better than before though. After she left - or after he had to let go of her - his heart used to descend from his chest and further down to his stomach by each day that passed by. He leanred to ignore and forget about it - just like she did - but with her coming back, made him remember the feeling of the pain. She was unfinished business, he knew that, but he didn't want to be reminded. Quickly he took a pair of boxers on along with black t-shirt and black pants before flinging his closet open with an urge to throwing it all away. He threw all of his small belongings aside with no patience from finding his song book. Time stopped at exactly when he didn't want it to stop - When his eyes found the piece of memory. When he finally gathered all strength in his body to pick it up and throw it away, he forced himself to calm down and remind himself again that he was fine.

He walked down stairs relaxed, finding himself alone in the kitchen. He chuckled to himself and threw the songbook as if it was nothing. As if she was nothing. A loud banging sound behind him did not only startle him, but made his head hit the counter. He made a silent "Aw" with the movement of his lips when he saw his father come in the front door. The expression on his face was priceless, which made Stiles overreact with the pain.

"You okay son?"

He questioned with a satisfied look on his face. He quickly put his bag down on the kitchen table and started taking out some of his papers from the station.

"Sorry but can we call off tonights dinner? i swear i'll make it up to you tomorrow, i-i just have to finish--"

"Dad, its fine. I'm going out tonight anyways," Stiles cut him off, not wanting to hear the guilt in his voice. He took a glass and filled it with apple juice, wanting to take a swig before getting interrupted.

"Oh, can i ask with who?"

Stiles sighed and put the glass down on the counter. He sniffed, letting the air swish inside his nosetril, stopping the itching from his nose. He opened the fridge and put the apple juice back to where it was in the first place. When he turned around again, the only thing he could see was curiosity in his fathers eyes. It didn't look like the curiosity was coming from the previous question of who he was going out with, it was something else. It was as if he felt sorry for his own son without having an actual reason.

"You know, Scott, Isaac and some others. I'm actually not sure where, i think the girls are choosing this time,"

He finished the rest of the apple juice and put the glass in the sink, turning to his father again for the 100th time. The sheriff nodded and started writing something down in his papers. The pen in his hand began writing slower and his eyes left the paper, traviling further up, looking at the wooden table. He put the pen down, looked up at his son, and crossed his arms as he rested back. "What's going on with you, you've been acting weird these days."

"I don't know, what's going on with me?"

"Don't answer my question with the same question."

"i-i don't know what you're talking-"

"Stiles."

The sheriff stood up closer to his son. Stiles didn't say anything. He just had his eyes on his fathers, hands behind his back. He let out a chuckle and patted his father several times on his right shoulder.  "God dad. Don't be so worried," Stiles smiled and walked away from his father. He walked over to the couch where his long black trench coat that he usually never wore at school, but only sometimes when he went out.

"I'm going to Scotts," he smiled and turned around against the door where the smile had turned into a straight line on his lips. He took the keys and opened the door before shutting it gently behind him to not show any anger.

The sheriff exhaled sharply, closed his eyes with his head down. He knew his own son better than anyone. Stiles was always the kind of person to play a fake smile on just for others benefit, just to make everyone happy. Even though he never noticed himself. Since he was sixteen he acted weird. He's been messed up since then, treating many people wrong, having several affairs. Even though all of these negative things were obvious to everyone else, Stiles always treated his father right. He never disrespected him in any kind of way, cause he can relate to how it was to lose someone you love. His father lost the woman he loved, the woman he married, the woman he decided to live the rest of his life with even though she was sick. Stiles also sorrowed losing his mother, but he never knew how it was his father sorrowed. It was two different types of sadness. That was until Stiles lost someone like that himself. He respected his father even more. The fact that he went through all of that and was able to raise a son alone... Stiles loved him for that.

Noah took some of the papers that he didn't need anymore over to the trashcan only to find something brown leathered inside of it. He furrowed his eyes and took out the songbook. Loose papers were hanging out of the book. He opened the book and saw different types of quotes and... songs?

~♡~

She showered when Allison texted her and told her that they were going to a karaoke bar with some friends. Lydia didn't really want to be at public places where people maybe could recognize her. It's not like she was worldwide famous, she wasn't as big as Ariana or Miley. She was caught on kamera several times, having people asking who the talented girl on stage was. That's where the lie started, and where she changed nickname at every state she travelled to. America and some other countrys knew her. She started with using the money she had in her account - though she never knew where they came from - afterwards, she started earning money at the concerts she was holding. She didn't earn  enough to become a millionaire, not even close. She did earn enough money to travel from state to state, country to country. The only place where she was free and unrecognizable was in Korea. Korea was the place she enjoyed being in the most. It was also the place she stayed the longest time. She stayed in Korea for 4 months. She did so many things in south Korea that she is mostly proud of. She spend the rest of her money on some of the homeless kids there and she also made new friends there. Still today, she keeps contact with the guys out there.

She looked at herself in the mirror, hating the clothes she had to wear. Her hair was up in a tight bun, making her head look smaller. Her clothes looked like something a model from the 80s would wear, Okay maybe not.  Her clothes kind of looked normal with the big brown cardigan and the... the flower dress...

Who was she kidding, she looked like crap. She hated how she was dressing out just to not let people know who she truly was. She just wanted to wear some jeans and a cute top or something that at least looked normal. She took the big glasses on that she sometimes wore and other times not. If she had to admit it... she looked kind of cute with glasses. But of course, they were also a part of herself hiding her true identity.

She sighed and slapped her hands hard on her thighs. She walked over to her king sized bed and took her phone to answer the messages from Allison.

AllisMaSun🌞: R U Ready?

Lydia: Yup.

AllisMaSun🌞 : I'm in front of your house. 

Lydia: I'll be there in 2  minutes.

Lydia threw her phone on her bed again and looked around in her room for her jacket. When she took  the jacket on, she took her bag and one shoe on. She looked at her ankle and sighed, before standing up, looking for her crutches. She got used to walking with crutches now. She calls herself a pro - Its not surprising though. What wasn't she good at? She quickly snatched her phone and opened the door as she exited her room door. She carefully walked down the stairs but stopped when she thought about the worst thing that could happen. She turned her phone on and texted Allison again.

Lydia: Who was coming again?

She didn't take the last steps down stairs, kind of curious of who was out in the car with Allison. Allison took a while before finally answering.

AllisMaSun🌞: Me, Kira, Scott, Isaac and Stiles.

Lydia gulped at the last name. She moved the phone from her face and glared at the door for a second. Her stupid heart started beating again. She ignored the fact that she was nervous. And the clothes didn't exactly make it better. Why was she even thinking about her clothes now? She always dressed like that, why was it affecting her now? Dumb.

Dumb girl.

The thought came to her. It felt like she stole the thought from someone else. 

 She sneezed and got out of her paralyzing moment. Again. She took her last steps down stairs and flung the front door open. She tried to concentrate on the crutches, looking down to keep her busy from looking up at their expressions. His expression. She knew what direction to walk, she just had to walk straight forward, cause from what she could see, was only the bottom of Allisons wheels. Wait, that wasn't Allisons car. She looked up to clear her vision, seeing a blue jeep.

She gulped. Again.

The one driving was, again, the brown haired guy. She looked behind him where Allison was sitting on Scotts lap with Isaac and Kira beside them. The kept walking until she reached the jeep. Once she looked at Stiles, he turned away, looking forward, totally ignoring her. She looked at Allison and gave her a killer look.

"Lydia!"

Allison yelled to make her hear her clearly, now that the jeeps windows were closed.

"You take the passenger seat!"

Lydia exhaled and innocently looked down, looking at her crutches. She tried to take her time, walking around the jeep to get to the passengers seat. She could see how annoyed he was, making her sad. Why was she sad! He doesn't want to see her? Well too bad baby! She quickened her walking and opened the jeep door before he could (not that he was going to)

This was a jeep, not a car that she could easily climb into. The jeep had bigger wheels, making the car lifted much higher up, and the fact that she already was short WITH a broken ankle. All those thoughts made her take her first step with the broken ankle, putting all of her body weight on it. She litterally jumped on the seat, her lips so tight together trying not to scream in pain. Although, she did make a sound, which made them all turn to her while she tried to play it cool and look straight.

"You okay?"

A guy with a British accent asked, Isaac, she thought. She didn't look back at him and just nodded with pursed lips, making her face look funny. She could see from the corner of her eye a figure smiling. She could see that the brown haired boy had something black on. But she didn't dare to take a closer look.

"Why karaoke bar?" a hoarse voice from beside her asked. She figured that he didn't ask her, now that she wasn't the one deciding where to go.

"Why not?" Allison laughed.

"Maybe because some of us can't actually sing," Scott complained which made Allison and Kira laugh.

"You don't have to have a great voice to sing, stupid," Allison hit his head slightly. Isaac laughed at the pout on Scotts face. Allison felt bad and kissed his cheek, which created a smile on his face again.

"Its still not fun. Only Allison, Kira and-"

"Isaac shut it," Stiles interrupted. He knew what Isaac was about to say. That Stiles also could sing. Well that was long time ago. Lydia turned her face at Stiles who clearly could see her watching him, but he ignored her again. She shyly looked away. They all just laughed at Stiles saltiness -  he was always like that. 

"What about you, Lydia," Scott asked. Lydia looked at him nervously and then chuckled, while playing with her nails.

"No, i can't sing," she answered. She could have sword she heard Stiles make a sound of disagreement, he wasn't convinced. She finally dared to turn her head and look at him, but once she did, he had stopped making facial expressions. She could at least see that he was wearing a black trench coat-

Black trench coat...

Just like the guy that carried her to the hospital when she broke her ankle, the guy she had been seeing all around the place, the gu-

She looked away, feeling that he was getting uncomfortable with her staring at him. It wasn't him, she told herself again. Stop thinking about things so much.

Once they were there, it had already turned dark. The lights from the karaoke bar were clear from a long distance. Allison was the first to get off the jeep, with Scott right after her. He put his arm around her shoulders, leading her to the door. Kira and Isaac were next to get off while Stiles was turning off the jeep. Lydia tried to look for the crutches but she couldn't see anything from the dark. Once she found them, Stiles had already gotten off of the car. She didn't concider the fact that it was harder to get off of the jeep than getting on. She held her crutches tight to herself as the door from her side suddenly opened.

"Do you need help?" Stiles asked already with his hands out. She turned red so quickly along with her beating heart that was preventing her from answering. He didn't even take an answer before his hands were around her waist, and carried her down the jeep in just 2 seconds. Peaches. Such a familiar smell. He put her down carefully, still one hand on her waist as the other hand took her crutches out. He parted them and had one in each hand, waiting for her to take them, which she immediately did.

"Thank you," she mumbled.  

"Hey!"

Someone called from behind. Stiles turned his head, seeing Jessica waving from her car. Lydia tilted her head too, surprised to see the girl there. Jessica was wearing a nice purple shinny dress that reached the bottom of her thighs. As much as Lydia would hate to admit it, Jessicas boots were stunning. They were black and reached up to her knees. She walked over to them with her purse on her shoulder. Lydia couldn't believe her own eyes. She had to hide her freaking self under that clothes, okay she can live with that, but now she had to behave in front of the bitchy girl in front of her? She knew she didn't have the right to be angry at Stiles cause she didn't know him, but him inviting the girl that humiliated her a few days ago, him inviting her would mean that Lydias night would be like hell.

"Hey, Jessica," Stiles greeted. You could hear it in his voice that he wasn't a big fan of Jessica either. Or that's just something Lydia would like to think. Jessica laid eyes on Lydia, and her smile grew bigger.

"Hey Lydia," She said hyped and put her whole arm behind Stiles back. "i didn't expect to see you here."

Lydia licked her lips and lifted her brows as in; You sure about that? She didn't want to respond with something salty - which is very Lydia-like - so she just smiled.

"Yeah, i didn't expect to see you either," Lydia quickly glanced at Stiles who was looking at her like he was... she didn't even want to describe what he looked like at the moment.

"Have fun you two,"

She turned her back to both of them and walked as fast as she could inside, trying with everything she could to go in before they did. She hated her... but not because of what she did to her. She hated her because of something else. She hated him because of something else.

She had been to karaoke bars before. Some, bigger than others and some smaller but had better songs. This bar was 'okay big' but additionally looked cozy. It was dark, stuffy and and had several colorful lights beaming from each corner. Most of peoples attention were at a guy and girl standing on the big stage, rapping against each other. She hadn't seen rap battles at a karaoke bar before, so that was something new. She squinted her eyes, looking at where Allison and the others were. She laid eye on the back of Allisons dark brown hair at the front row, sitting on - what looked like - a comfortable couch. To insure herself that it was Allison, she tried to get herself to look at the brown-haired girls surroundings, which would have to be Kira, Isaac and Scott. She walked through the bunch of crouded people and finally reached the front row. She exhaled and put both of her crutches under the couch next to the unoccupied seat before sitting next to Allison and Kira who she thought would be sitting with Isaac and Scott. She could feel the guilt coming from Allison when she suddenly smiled and hugged her. Lydia had the urge to kick her but that was until Allison whispered something to her.

"I'll explain later."

Lydia smiled and held Allisons hand, feeling her own getting cold. It was a thing Lydia always did, she secretly loved holding hands with hands that were warmer than her own. She never shared that secret with anyone. (She thought.)

She leaned into Allisons ear and whispered back. "I'm not mad at you. Look behind you in 5 seconds," Lydia played a fake smile and looked straight forward, enjoying the rap battle. Allison counted to 5 in her head and turned around casually, only to feel something boil inside of her at the sight of Jessica. She turned her head again and exhaled loudly through her nose, not realising that her grip on Lydias hand got tighter.  

"What is this bitch doing here," Allison said, smiling wide, teeth pressed hard together and eyes on the rap battle, acting normal.  

"Ask him," Lydia mumbled as low as she could, hinting to Stiles.

"Hey girls!" a cracking voice removed their attention from the battle to Lydias left. There stood Jessica with her arm tied in Stiles loose arm. Even Isaac and Scott were surprised and imaginably agitated. Jessica just stood there with her flashing purple dress, waving like a crazy person for several seconds. She sat at the other couch that was less than a meter away from Lydia.

Lydia had never felt so uncomfortable sitting next to a human being before. She wouldn't even call Jessica human.

Once the rap battle was over, people clapped and the voting started.

"That was one hell of a battle, must I say! Now it's time for the audience to vote for who was the best and you know the way, people!"

The dj yelled in the microphone and people started cheering for a second.

"Ladies first," the dj pointed at the girl who stood on stage, speechless and out of breath.

"1, 2, 3 go!"

People clapped and cheered along with some screams and whistles from behind. The big screen showed 88% ouf 100 to the girl which made her glad when she looked. Lydia personally thought that the guy was better but she cheered for the girl, wanting her to win to prove that girls also could rap.

"And gentleman," the Dj pointed out.

"1,2,3 go!"

From what she could hear, the cheering was lower than the girls, but the guy somehow managed to get 90% Lydia kind of pouted when she looked at the girl but then smiled and clapped for the winner. The guy was happy at the beginning and he was showing it a bit too much before he saw the look on the girl next to him's face. She smiled but was obviously embarrassed so he stopped smiling and gave her a quick hug.

Lydia kind to shipped them.

They both got down stage and the dj to the spot light again, getting ready to speak in his microphone.

"Do we have anyone else for the next round?"

Isaac and Scott looked around and gave Allison and Kira some glares. Allison chuckled and sat back, not wanting to go up.

"Who wants to battle with me?" Jessica asked and looked at the girls direction. It was supposed to be to everyone, also Isaac and Scott but it was obvious that she was talking to the girls. Lydia wanted so bad to go up there and beat her ass, but that would expose her. She gulped and looked away from her awful stare. Lydia crossed her arms and looked at Allison. If she couldn't go up, Allison could. She wanted Allison or Kira to win. But she could see it on Allison's face that she didn't want to so she just let go.

"Ah, you dick heads," Isaac said and stood up, pulling Scott with him.

"We volunteer as a group!" Isaac yelled with his hands waving up. The group of friends cheered and clapped as laughter was heard.

As the guys went on stage, the dj asked again for someone to compete against the two gentlemen on stage. Jessica stood up with her ass out and her hair to the side, As she put her hand up in a queen-like way.

"I'll give it a shot," he light and "innocent" voice giggled, making the guys in the bar whistle. Lydia looked at the empty seat where Jessica was, seeing Stiles there with crossed arms and a smile on his face. She couldn't figure if he was smiling at Jessica or his two best friends. Lydia ignored it and enjoyed the battle.

She looked at Allison who held her hand again.

"Just let her be. Don't let her ruin your night," she whispered in Lydias ear. Lydia smiled and nodded. It seemed as if it was something that happened all the time to her which was why she had learned to deal with it.

"Lydia, can I ask you something?"

Allison looked down at their hands, considering the question again. She didn't know if it was something she just could ask her now that they weren't so close. It just felt that way. Lydia nodded and looked at her with serious eyes. "Of course."

Allison's eyes met Lydias again, but something was off. There was something she wasn't telling her. Lydia could see the sadness in Allison's eyes. Allison's smile was gorgeous but it looked forced. Lydia moved her position a bit, moving closer to Allison as if the situation was serious.

Allison cleared her throat and let out a fake chuckle. "Do you ever feel like... I mean don't you think that I look, i don't know...

Familiar?"

That's when Lydia got dizzy. The whole room spun around her, she felt drunk but she hadn't taken a sip of alcohol. It happened when Allison was looking at her straight In the eyes. Allison's smile faded. Lydia closed her eyes and opened them as if nothing happened. She didn't really understand Allison's question so she just chuckled a bit.

"What do you mean?"

Lydia smiled and made Allison smile. Allison just shook her head and looked away, waving her hand. "Nothing, Nothing just forget it."

(Which she already had done before)

Lydia furrowed her brows and just ignored the weirdness. What she didn't see was the Allison's teary eyes when she turned her head. Her smile had faded. She looked down at their entwined hands with a big sad smile. She was happy that Lydia didn't see the tear that fell without notice.

The dj was about to flip the coin when Isaac stopped him and told him that he should let the lady go first. The words he said were already warming, but with his British accent? It was much more stunning. Jessica smiled and flipped her hair again.

She walked away with her microphone and over to the dj, whispering a song in his ear. He nodded and started adjusting. He gave her the thumbs up and she found her centre on the stage. Isaac and Scott were standing at the corner of the stage with their hands behind their backs like gentlemen.

Lydia immediately recognized the songs melody, letting out a chuckle.

Of course she chose that song.

"I don't like your little games, don't like your tilted stage..."

The girl began singing and surprised Lydia extremely with her great voice. Of course the girl chose Taylor Swifts new hit, look what you made me do.

Jessica moved every single body part on stage as she sang the tense song, making some guys concentrate on her even more.

"Honey I rose up from the dead, i do it all the time."

She looked at Lydia. Both hands were around the mic, her head tilted down and her eyes glaring at her with a smirk on her lips. There she was. Lydia thought. There was the actual Jessica.

People began standing up and clapping to the beat as Jessica slowly walked down the stage. Her feet walking to the rhythm while her eyes  never left Lydias.

It was obvious how close she was at Lydia now and how she was singing to her. She wasn't singing. She was warning her.

"I've got a list of names, and yours is red underlined."

Lydia had crossed her legs as she stared at the figure above her. Lydia never felt so weak before, She couldn't do anything. She couldn't be herself. Jessica was much taller than her though she didn't have any curves. What hurt her more was when Jessica moved away fro. Lydia and over to Stiles.

She took his hand, forcing him to stand up, which he did. Lydia could see it on his face that he didn't want to get up, be winced.

"Oh! Look what you made me do, look what you made me do-"

Jessica turned around and pressed her was against his crotch and went all the way down.

Lydia felt herself getting slowly broken inside and she had no clue why. It felt as if she had something that she didn't know she had and someone just took it away from her. She couldn't figure why seeing Stiles with her affected her so much but she didn't question it at the moment. She just let all of her emotions play with her and hit her all at once.

She turned around and put her hand around his neck, pulling him closer to her mouth.

"Look what you just made me do, look what you just made me do."

There was a vision Lydia didn't expect to see. Jessicas lips pressed against Stiles' while tongue played in the game. Stiles kissed back, grabbing Jessica by the waist, pulling her closer.

Peach.

Everything stopped again. She heard the same voice haunting her again. When she went back to reality, she felt her eyes get teary.

Peach.

She heard again. She automatically pressed her hands to her head with her eyes closed and pain overcoming the moment in front of her. Though it didn't. She could hear her head pumping from all of the music but when she looked at them kiss again-

Peach!

Lydia almost screamed in pain. She was almost on the floor, her head was down and she felt like fainting.

"Lydia,"

Allison kept shaking her. She tried to pull her back to the couch and look at her face.

"Lydia are you okay?" She asked a bit louder but Lydia rejected her touch. She couldn't take it anymore.

Lydia couldn't think at all, but somehow she managed to let the tears in for a bit longer. She stood up and got out of Allison's grip. Lydia! She heard Allison's echo from far behind her.

She ran without her crutches and had her hand above her hurting heart as she tried to walk through the bunch of dancing people. Her breath was so unsteady that it felt as if she was about to have a heart attack.

The tears in her eyes eventually fell as she let out moans of her hurting. She waddled out of the doors to the garden. The karaoke bar was originally a house and they never did remove the beautiful garden. No one were out when she walked through the glass doors.

She inhaled and exhaled loudly when her tears stopped and with both of her hands on her heart. Her head started hurting again and that's when she removed her hands from her heart and up to her head.

She groaned and cried at the same time. She didn't know what to do, She didn't know why it was happening. Nothing made sense.

Relax, peach.

The male voice soothed her. She opened her eyes slowly and she didn't even bother to look around to see if anybody was there. She knew no one was there.

It's okay.

Her hands loosened around her head and fell slowly to her lap. Her pain stopped and so did her crying. She put her hands on the terrace and exhaled out loud as she let her head fall down along with her ruined bun. She rested her elbows on the edge of the terrace and covered her face, taking stable breathes.

She took her bun out and her ugly brown cardigan that weighted more than she did. She started massaging her head as she relaxed. She dried her own tears and looked at the flowers in front of her. The garden looked peaceful.

[Play the song]

She didn't know what was happening to her. But she knew that the pain wasn't only physical but also mental. Something inside of her was rotten something was broken. But she was used to it. So it didn't seem to affect her much she though.

So she did what her mother used to do when she was a kid. She sang.

"And I'm here..."

Her hair was in her face and her body was sweating.

"Just, just like I used to be..."

She hugged her stomach and began swaying her body slowly.

"We were here in old days with you, with me..."

But her tears were of course in her way and her throat started hurting when she tried to contain her broken voice from cracking - which it did.

"All my fears have gone, when you whisper to me..."

She closed her eyes, swaying, humming the rest of the melody. She wanted to calm her nerves but she couldn't help it when she cried. She just couldn't. She never cries. She's crying now but she doesn't know why. But she knows one thing.

It feelt good.

She hummed and cried and swayed. She felt comfortable by herself, hugging herself, loving herself.

She heard someone knock on the glass doors three times. She hid her face and immediately dried her tears and looked forward. She heard footsteps behind her, slowly coming closer.

She couldn't convince herself and say that her eyes weren't completely red, She couldn't hide that she was crying to the person behind her.

Instead of saying anything, the person  leaned on the terrace and rested their arms like she did. She knew who it was. The black trench coat guy. The one that saved her. The one that she kept seeing.

The brown-haired guy.

Stiles.

The only thing to be heard, was how she was breathing out of her mouth because of her snotty nose. They were both looking at the same thing. The flowers. There shouldn't be flowers when it was the end of November. But there was a few little pretty ones.

The moon looked like a flashlight, shining directly into her eyes. It was beautiful but it missed something.

"Isn't it sad how the moon never gets to see his lover?"

Lydia questioned, making Stiles turn his face to her. She kept staring at the moon with her red eyes. The moonlight shining against her hair made her look like a fireball. He looked away again, to the moon.

"I mean, the sun dies every night just to let the moon breath."

She looked at the flowers again.

"When its spring though, they get to meet and be together. It maybe only for an hour but it's better than nothing right?"

She moved head at him and loved the vision even more. The moonlight on him was a vision from god. She was blessed with the familiar face.

"It is."

He said and she looked away again.

"Why'd you disappear?"

She smiled at his question but she couldn't exactly tell him that it was because she didn't even know herself.

"Just needed some air."

She breathed with her nose again. The cold wind going inside of her warm body and goes out again warm. She liked that he wasn't being noisy and that she could stay silent with him for seconds before they share a few words.

"I ehm... never thanked you," she continued, looking down at her cold feet for a moment. It felt like minutes before he responded.

"For what?"

She turned her whole body to him, meeting his brown eyes. He had his hands in his pockets, freezing unlike her. She was sweating.

"For carrying me to the hospital."

She looked at his trench coat he wore the same day. She remembers seeing him with it on the same day it stormed when he just stood there looking at her with an umbrella. But then he disappeared along with the storm.

He doesn't seem surprised that she knew it was him, it was kind of also the reason why he took his coat on. He couldn't make it more obvious.

He smiled and stepped forward. She didn't move. She didn't have her glasses on, She didn't have that ugly cardigan on and her hair was out. She looked normal. She didn't even think of that. She wasn't even nervous.

"Took you long enough," He stepped closer.

"Its not so hard to recognize people when they see their actual identity now is it?" He had half a smile on his face while he looked at her miserable but strong face.

"-Rose,"

He mentioned her nickname at last.

She figured that he knew, from day one. She still gulped, she was still annoyed but she knew that she shouldn't be scared. She trusted him. She didn't know how, but she did.

"No, it's not."

She didn't even need to tell him to not tell anybody about it cause if he would have done it, He would be e done it a long time ago.

"Take care of yourself, Lydia Martin." He gave her the crutches she left behind and walked away, waiting for her in the jeep with the others.

Her eyes were big as he left. Martin. How did he know her last name. She hadn't told Allison or Kira her last name. And he could impossible have found it from the schools papers cause she goes by Micahels last name there. She hadn't told anyone about he lastname.

Who was he?

~♡~

He heard the knocks on his cabin door. He immediately opened it and pulled the strawberry blonde haired girl in and closed the door behind them before anyone saw.

They had the night for themselves cause the whole music camp set tents up at the lake but Stiles and Lydia decided to ditch it and take advantage of the time together.

When she came in, all she could see was how much Stiles had cleaned his cabin. There were candles to set the mood and some food he made in the kitchen. There were lights hanging on the walls and roses on her seat.

She took them and smelled to them. She couldn't believe that he actually did all of that for her.

"Did you do all of this?" She asked hyped and hugged him before he gave her an answer. He smiled and kissed her cheek.

After they sat down and ate their salad and kitchen, Lydia thanked him for the food and helped him clean the kitchen and plates. He took out a bottle of red wine, that wasn't allowed, but he knew how much she loved red wine.

After closing the door to his room, they sat down on the floor where he had put some pillows and candles with a guitar and his leathered song book.

"Don't tell me that you have-"

She pointed at his songbook with a smile on her face. He tried not to say anything but he laughed at how she looked at him. He told her to sit back, listen and relax to the song he wrote for her.

"It makes your lips,

So kissable,"

He stared at her beautiful green eyes and down at her lips.

"And your kiss,

Unmissable,

Your fingertips so touchable and your eyes..."

Her eyes were teary.

"Irresistible."

After he finished singing the song for her, he looked and saw at the teary eyes he had created. She cried in kiss arms and showered him with kisses.

"Thank you,"

She kissed his lips.

"Thank you so much,"

She had her legs around his waist and he opened his mouth, allowing her tongue to enter. They stayed like that for a couple of minutes. The thing he did for her was emotional and the reason why Lydia was all over him was because she loved him so much. He was her first love and she was his. No guy had ever written a song about her.

With him being her first kiss, first guy to write her a song, first guy to be her boyfriend, first love and now...

Her first.

He stopped her and looked her in the eyes. "Lydia we can't."

She hesitated but didn't listen to him. She kissed down his neck and whispered in his ear.

"Stiles, I want to. I want you to be my first." She pulled back and looked at his shocked eyes. He looked down at her lips again and kissed them slowly before flipping their bodies so that he was on top.

"Are you sure about this?"

He would ask he several times whenever they threw pieces of clothes on the floor next to them. Next to the guitar, next to the song book, Next to the pillows, Next to the candles.

He nipped at her neck, marking her as his. He whispered soohing things into her ear each time she moans, each time she craves him.

"Its me, I'm here. Stay with me."

He knew that she wanted to do it but he could see that she was nervous when he was about to enter her. Before he put his location inside of her between her spread legs, he put his hands on her cheeks and kissed her slow and sweet.

She had tears in her eyes and he kissed them away. She could tell him she loved him and he would say it back. He would show it to her.

He took her hand, entwined It and put it above her head while the other hand held him up.

"I'm ready, Stiles."

When she said those words, He entered slowly, kissing her lips in the meantime, to distract her. He didn't dare to enter the whole way until she told him to do it. She wanted it. She wanted to feel ever inch of him inside of her.

Doing that, he received louder moans and he groaned himself in her ear.

"Stiles,"

She moaned the tears stuck in her eyes. He never loved hearing his name as much like the way Lydia moaned it.

"I've got you, I'm here, I love you," he would whisper against her lips.

"I love you," She whispered in his ear as things got heated. She whispered the same words several times, encouraging him to go faster.

"I love you so much," she holds on to his back as he rocked inside of her, making them body close.

"I love you," he would say back out of breath right before they both come and finish.

They were each other's first. But were they going to be each other's last?

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

7400 words.

I have never written such a long chapter.

I Hope you all get what is happening in the story. Tell me if I'm confusing you with the storyline. Cause you don't comment very often so I don't know if you are confused or if you don't get what is happening.

Hope you enjoyed thing long chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...