Wonderland [WWE] [Shawn Micha...

By theboyhooddream

"Darling, we found Wonderland; you and I got lost in it. And we pretended it could last forever." Sarah Kat... More

Introduction
Playlist
Cover Gallery
Chapter 1: We Have To Stop Meeting Like This
Chapter 2: What About Shawn Michaels?
Chapter 3: You Don't Own Me
Chapter 4: Welcome To The Kliq
Chapter 5: What's Your Story?
Chapter 6: Stay With Me
Chapter 7: This Is Bullshit
Chapter 8: You're A Good Man, Paul
Chapter 9: You Want A War? You Got One
Chapter 10: I Fucked Sunny
Chapter 11: I'm Not Afraid of Sunny
Chapter 12: You Can Sleep With Me
Chapter 13: Did You And Shawn...?
Chapter 14: Do You Ever Think... What If?
Chapter 15: I'm Sure
Chapter 16: I Love You Too
Chapter 17: What Are You Hungry For?
Chapter 18: There Is No One Better Than Elvis
Chapter 19: Have I Ever Let You Down?
Chapter 21: It's Not As Fun the Second Day
Chapter 22: Are You Asking Me To Move In?
Chapter 23: I Love You Most
Chapter 24: Wherever I Damn Well Please
Chapter 25: More Than You Know
Chapter 26: Yes
Chapter 27: Everything Will Be Okay
Chapter 28: It's All My Fault
Chapter 29: It's Kat
Chapter 30: Thank You
Chapter 31: I Don't Hate You
Chapter 32: The Baby
Chapter 33: The Cowboy Hat Was Hot
Chapter 34: You're Such a Tease
Chapter 35: Then Make Some Damn Pancakes
Chapter 36: I Knew It
Chapter 37: It's Going To Work Out
Chapter 38: I Can't Believe It's Been a Year
Chapter 39: I'm Proud of You
Chapter 40: Kayfabe Is Dead
Chapter 41: It All Leads Back To Me
Chapter 42: Enjoy It While You Can
I'm Sorry/Ask The Characters
Chapter 43: That Could Have Been You
Character Ask Answers!
Chapter 44: Who Are You?
Chapter 45: Fuck That!
Chapter 46: I Don't Want You Out There
Chapter 47: Who Cares?
Chapter 48: I Don't Belong Here
Chapter 49: That Would Make Us Both Happy
Chapter 50: I Was So Scared
Chapter 51: It's Off
Chapter 52: Get Out
Chapter 53: You Won't Be Alone
Chapter 54: You're Not a Monster
Chapter 55: I Can't Do This Anymore
Deleted Scenes

Chapter 20: Cats Don't Look Like This

1.9K 56 55
By theboyhooddream

-----
Kat's POV
-----

As I stood in front of the long hotel mirror, I found myself wondering where the rest of my outfit was.

My makeup looked nice... a little dark maybe, but that was because I let Shawn choose the colors. My hair was curled, as usual, but instead of the normal natural-looking curls, they were more defined. Also Shawn's idea.

Shawn chose all of my costume, actually. A fact which, I was slowly finding out, was terrible judgement on my part.

My shirt -if you could even call it that- and miniskirt were both black and barely covered anything. Paired with the heels I was wearing, I looked like I should be working out on the street corner.

"Um, Shawn?"

"Hmm?" came his response from the other room. He was finishing his own outfit.

"What am I supposed to be?" I asked. We were headed to a Halloween party, so Shawn insisted we get into the spirit.

He walked into the bathroom and placed a cat-eared headband on my head. "You're a cat," he told me simply.

"I'm pretty sure cats don't look like this," I replied. I sighed. "You get to be Elvis, which makes me ask again why I couldn't be Jackie Kennedy."

"Kat, I told you. No one would talk to you. This is what girls who go to Halloween parties wear. All the other girls there are going to look like this."

"And what if I don't want to look like all the other girls?" I crinkled my nose. I did not enjoy this.

"Katherine, you are so goddamn attractive. Please just let me show you off?" he begged. He had been pleading and whining about this for days.

I couldn't stop myself from saying yes. I couldn't keep on with his constant begging. He was damn persistent, that was for sure.

"Fine," I exhaustedly gave in. He cheered. "If I can wear you jacket."

He gave me a look and reluctantly shrugged off the jacket, handing it over. I slipped it over my own shoulders.

About that time, knocking at the door let us know Paul was ready, and had probably been waiting on us, as usual.

I opened the door and let him in. "We're almost done, I swear." I walked over to grab my purse from the nightstand.

I felt eyes lingering on me. I turned back around to find Paul still staring at me. I gave him a look that asked, "What?".

"Kat, wear are your clothes?"

I wrapped my arms around myself self-consciously. "Shawn, I told you this costume was a bad idea. I'm changing."

Shawn rushed over to stop me, grabbing my shoulders and forcing me to stay where I was. "No, no, no, no. Paul, will you please tell Kat how amazing she looks?" I could practically feel the pain from the death glare I knew he was giving him.

"Oh, um, yeah! He's right. You, uh, you look hot."

"Thank you. See?" Shawn grinned.

"I don't know..." I bit down on my lower lip, thinking about it.

"C'mon, Kat, you look great. I was just a little surprised to see you in a costume like that," Paul tried to retract his original thoughts. "I am not waiting on the two of you for another hour," he insisted. "Let's go."

I sighed. Fine. I would make it through one night in the oufit. It couldn't be too bad, right?

***

We were fashionably late, per the norm for us. No one really seemed to mind. The house was filled with people I didn't know and faces I maybe recognized. Shawn seemed to know most of them. Or maybe he was just being talkative and chatting up strangers. I don't know; it could go either way with him.

The thing was, we weren't exactly well-liked. I couldn't figure out how we kept getting invited to these things.

I was more comfortable there than the first party I'd been to with Shawn and Paul. I at least had a general idea of what to expect. Of course, with Shawn, you can never really set up expectations, because you never know what he might do.

Shawn offered to get us drinks. Paul just shook his head. I shrugged, telling him to get me anything.

I turned to Paul once Shawn was out of sight. "So what are you supposed to be?" I asked, refering to his costume.

Paul smirked at me, seemingly glad I asked. "I'm Terra Ryzing."

I burst out laughing. "You've got to be shitting me." Terra Ryzing was Paul's gimmick back in his original WCW days... Basically, Paul came as himself. Now, why couldn't I have done that?

I was still trying to stop giggling when Shawn brought me my drink. I took a sip and nearly gagged.

I am not the best at masking my facial expressions, unfortunately.

Shawn chuckled at me. "You don't like it."

I shook my head. "No, thank you." I handed it back to him. I didn't know what it was, but it wasn't pleasant.

"Alright, I'll go get you a margarita or something," he told me.

I nodded. "Sounds good." He walked away.

Paul looked down at me with an eyebrow raised. "Do you even know what a margarita is?"

"No clue," I admitted.

Paul laughed at me. "You just can't say no to him."

I was a bit offended by that comment. "Yes I can!"

"Then why are you wearing that outfit?" he questioned.

I stood up a little straighter. "I happen to be a decent-looking young woman, and if I want to look appealing, I can," I defended.

"Then why are you wearing the jacket?"

I looked down at myself, then back up at Paul. I happen to be the type of person who, when told I can't do something, it just makes me want to do it more. So I took off the jacket.

"You know what? I don't need this," I told him smugly. I considered it a win.

He didn't say anything as Shawn found his way back to us. I handed Shawn the jacket as he handed me the glass.

"Really?" His eyes lit up. When I confirmed, he got all excited and even gave me a quick kiss. I wasn't exctly sure why he was so hyped, but I let it happen.

I gave Paul a victorious smirk, but he just rolled his eyes at me. I could see the amused smile tugging at his lips, though.

I took a drink. It was leagues better than the other.

Before I knew it, Shawn had a firm grip on my waist and was leading me around. He made sure to tell everyone all about me and how I was the best thing that had ever happened to him. I couldn't help but grin when he got to that part. I loved him so much.

As the night went on, I remembered less and less. Somehow my glass kept getting refilled, but I don't think I was ever the one filling it.

At some point, we met a girl who was wearing pretty much the exact same outfit as I was. I got a picture with her, I think. I don't even know her name.

For a couple hours we sat around a card table as Shawn and several others played. I sat on Shawn's lap, my arms around his neck and my head laying tiredly on his shoulder. I was not the only girl in this position around the table. I might have fallen asleep for a while.

I drank more than my fill. Everyone did. Shawn especially. Things got less and less clear as the night went on.

I remember dancing with Shawn for a while. Not nice dancing, either. I was getting down. His hands were on my waist, mine were around his neck, and they didn't stay there.

I was a big hit with everyone, just like Shawn said I would be. I was called "beautiful", "hot",  and probably a dozen other things. Shawn was told he was a lucky man more times than I could count.

My boyfriend decked one man after he got a little too close to me. I guess there was a fine line for Shawn between being proud of me and being protective of me.

Beyond that, I wouldn't remember much else from the party. It was all a hazy mess.

***
-----
Paul's POV
-----

I ended up having to do clean up, packing the idiots in the car. Kat was easy, it didn't take much persuading or dragging to get her buckled in. Shawn was the problem. Shawn was always the problem.

Getting them to their room was worse, somehow. They were stumbling all over the place, drunk out of their minds. They were trying to lean on eachother, which wasn't helping anything.

Once we were on the right floor, I had to physically move them apart, because they were trying to tear eachother's clothes off. Jesus, at least wait until they're in their room.

I didn't care what they did after I shit them in their hotel room. It was no longer my problem. I just felt bad for the people in the rooms on either side of them.

-----
-A/N-
WOW, okay, so this is the latest a chapter has ever been. In my defense, procrastination is a hell of a drug. I'm going to catch up this weekend, so we hopefully won't have to repeat this for a while lmao. I'm sorry.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 102 29
"I hate him! I hate him! I feel like I'm never gonna be happy again! And every day it just get worse and worse, I can't miss him anymore! I can't! I...
3.1K 4 51
Jeff Hardy and Triple H/Edge ♥ Story. Desiray and Cameron are sisters. They just don't know it. They find out when they meet backstage at WWE. Desira...
28.1K 437 35
After Bliss Kingdom ended their grudge war with Lacey Evans and the First Army; things are looking good for the rebel group. Trevion Butler aka Chase...
14.5K 213 60
Hannah McMahon Helmsley is the daughter of none other than Stephanie McMahon and Triple H (Hunter Herst Helmsley). She is also a WWE Diva following i...