Fallen Angels

By BatmansBride

Hannah just moved to to a new city and instantly she is thrown in a whole new life. After meeting Andy Biersa... More

Fallen Angels
Save the princess!!
The People of Wal-mart
Will It ever Change?
I don't do Clowns......
I will have my revenge Ashley!!!
I like it
Love isn't Always Fair
You owe me 20$ Jinxx!
Hairstyles can really change someone
Revenge is Sweet
Well screw you guys!!
Hufflepoof.
I maybe short but If I had to hide a body I have a good spot you.
You're My Rebel Love Song
We set the World On Fire!!!
I need a dose of my Purdy Love!!
You crazy bitch!!
They told me to go to rehab but i'm like No, No, No!!
Story Of Our Lives
Minivans
We're going to be a family
It's never too late.
You're getting old my boy
YOU BASTARD!! YOU DID THIS TO ME!!
Godparents
Please tell me you did not lose our child already
what the hell did i just do?
Finger Painting and Duct Tape
It's hard being Andy Biersack
Little Johnny Rickfield!!
Did a bride call for a firefighter?
Taking a trip down Memory Lane.
Wedding bells are in the air. Part One.
Wedding Bells in the air. Part 2
The Beginning of the End
Howdy Stranger!
A Photo Is Worth A Thousand Words!
What would happen if.....?
Final Goodbyes
ATTENTION ALL READERS

My words won't be the only thing that wound you.

1K 44 6
By BatmansBride

Holy shit. This is chapter 13. Holy fucking shit. Well I was sitting here and I thought to myself “hey, this story has been way too cheerful. Why don’t you fuck something over?”And being the smart person that I am, that’s what I plan on doing.

Something was touching her. Something cold and wet was going up her leg. It was rough and small. Hannah opened her eyes in confusion. Whatever was touching her continued and she was getting grossed out. She turned over from the waist and saw that Andy was licking her calf. “What the fuck are you doing?” She exclaimed. Andy smiled at her and said “I didn’t know how to wake you up so I just started licking you.” Hannah gave him a look that said “what-the-bloody-fuck-is-wrong-with-you?” He just smiled at her and left to go the kitchenette and brought over a plate full of bacon. Hannah’s eyes grew wide and smiled in glee. She looked at him with big puppy eyes and he leaned in “Do you want it?” She rolled her eyes and nodded her head. “Then say it.” Hannah narrowed her eyes at him. She knew exactly what he meant. They stared at each other for a few moments when she finally broke. “You can sleep in the bed.” A smile grew on Andy’s face and he gave her the bacon. Andy laughed as she shoved the bacon in her face. Her mouth was full of the greasy meat so she reached out and motioned to her jar of Nutella. Andy rolled his eyes and got the jar. Hannah dipped the meat into the jar and at the weird food combination.

Jinxx soon came out and watched Hannah eat. He gave her a grossed out look and Hannah flipped him off. Andy laughed and went to talk to Jinxx. Hannah finished her breakfast and went to go take a shower. She grabbed her phone and speakers and blasted it. She sang along to the songs and started head banging to D.R.U.G.S.

She got dressed and she was full of excitement as they all got ready to go to Warped Tour. Hannah sat on the middle of the floor with a giant mirror. She had on her black skinny and a sparkly purple bra. She didn’t put a shirt on yet and was doing her makeup. Andy came out of the bathroom and looked at her. She looked back at him through the mirror. “What?” He tilted his head to the side. Hannah had just put think lines of black around her eyes and was confused why Andy was looking at her like that. He walked over and sat down beside her. He turned her so she was facing him straight on. They stared at each other in the eyes for a few minutes. Andy looked in with full concentration and it was scaring Hannah. “Andy. What are you staring at?” He continued to look at her and said “Your eyes. They are so blue.” Hannah blushed and placed a strand of hair behind her ear. Andy smiled at her and gave her a smile. Hannah laughed and stood up. Andy watched her stand up with a small container. She sprinkled glittery stuff over her head and smiled down at him. She skipped away laughing as the rest of the gang came in. They all looked at him with his glitter and laughed. Hannah came back out and acted as if she had nothing to do with it.

They left the hotel and walked into the venue. Andy was still trying to get the glitter off but once he thought he got rid of it all he would find more. He never noticed that Hannah gave the boys boxes of glitter and they have been screwing with his head.

Hannah and Nikki left the group and they went over to a group of merch tents that not a lot of people where at. They always went to the bands that weren’t all that known. They were the best bands.

They were walking by when they were knocked down by two really solid walls. They both landed on their butts and was about to fight whoever it was when they heard laughed coming from the walls. Nikki and Hannah got up pissed still not realizing who it was. “What the fuck?!” The girls yelled. They were beyond pissed that two males would laugh at two girls that they had thrown to the ground. “What the fuck is your problem?” screamed Hannah. The taller one with short hair and the beginning of a beard smirked at her and the slightly short one with a long black hair and a tattoo on his hairline on his forehead watched Nikki yell at him. “My problem?” The guy asked with a British accent. Hannah rolled her eyes. “No! The guy behind you who looks just like you!” She shot back, her voice dripping with sarcasm. He chuckled at her. She crossed her arms and death glared at him. He could see that he was getting uncomfortable and both girls were glaring down the strangers.

The shorter one that Nikki was yelling at cleared his throat and moved his hair away from his forehead. Nikki saw the tattoo and her face paled.  “you’re…..you’re…..you’re ……. Well motherfucker!!!!!” All three of them looked at Nikki in confusion as she stared at the man in front of her. “What’s your problem?” Hannah asked her. Hannah whinced as Nikki started hitting her in excitement. A smile was on the guys face and shrugged at her. “Calm the fuck down and tell me what is happening!” Hannah screamed. Nikki turned to face her and said “Do you not know who that is?” She shook her head and Nikki rolled her eyes “Ronnie fucking Radke. From Escape The Fate.”

“I’m sorry who?” Hannah asked in confusion. The taller guy burst out laughing and Ronnie looked annoyed. Nikki faced palmed and said “I really need to get you to listen to them. How do you not know about Ronnie Radke?” Hannah shrugged and watched the other guy laugh and struggle to breathe. Ronnie smacked him and said “Danny! It’s really not that funny!” Hannah turned to Nikki, “who the flying fuck is Danny?” Nikki face palmed again said “Danny Worsnop! From Asking Alexandria!”

Hannah shook her head and said “I don’t know who the fuck they are so I’m leaving!” she turned on her heel and stomped away in search for Andy when someone pulled her back. She whipped her head around saw Danny. He gave her a cocky smirk and she instantly didn’t like him one bit. “Where are you going sweetheart?” He asked in a low voice trying to be sexy but it made her want to throw up. She flung her hand out of her reach and said “Don’t talk, you’re lowering the IQ of the entire state.” With that she walked away but he was right there on her heels. “C’mon baby, why don’t you go out with me tonight?” Hannah stopped walking and looked around the guy. She watched Nikki flirt with Ronnie and was touching his arm and back. ‘That’s not good.’ Hannah thought. She looked back at the man in front of her and said “Well for starter’s I have standards.” Danny took a step back and placed his hands over his heart mocking pain. “You’re words wound me.” She glared him right in the eye and whispered “My words won’t be the only thing that wounds you.” She left him in the dust as Nikki’s giggles followed her.

Hannah stormed around the field in search for her boyfriend and steam was still pouring out of her ears. She spotted him in a line up to Blood On The Dancefloor. “Hey babe. What’s wrong?” She tried saying something but she was at a lost for words. She screamed in frustration and Andy pulled her into a hug. “I’m going to cut a dick off and bedazzle it.” She whispered into his chest. He pulled away and gave her a questioning look. “This guy from Asking Alexandria just tried to pick me up. Luckily I shot his ass down before I stabbed him.” Andy laughed at the homicidal look in her eyes. He kissed her forehead and wrapped an arm around her. “Where’s Nikki?” She shrugged her shoulders and said “I left her with Danny’s friend.” Andy heard the worry in her voice but didn’t think of anything of it.

All through the day they went to meet and greets and different shows. Night drew on and the guys and Hannah sat on a tall hill away from everything. Hannah didn’t see Nikki all day and she knew that Jake was getting worried. Hannah texted and called her cell but was getting radio silence.

It was getting dark and they all decided to go back to the hotel. “If Nikki can’t find us then she knows that we would meet up at the hotel.” Hannah told Jake trying to convince both of them that everything is fine.

They all got ready for bed and Hannah was ready in bed while playing with Andy’s hair while he laid down beside her. About a quarter to 12 there was a knock on the door. Hannah looked at Andy and he gave her a questioning look. Hannah got up and looked through the peep hole. She looked back at Andy and her face showed pure worry and fear. Andy stood up as she opened the door to let a drunk Nikki in. She stumbled backwards and fell on her butt. She giggled and started laughing. She was laughing so hard that she snorted which made her laugh even more.

Hannah rolled her eyes and shook Nikki to keep her awake. “Nikki! What the hell happened to you?” She waited for Nikki to calm down but every time she tried she would start laughing again. Andy had gotten her a glass of water and a couple pills. She downed them and laughed again. Jinxx came out from his small room and saw Nikki on the floor. “What’s her problem?” Andy and Hannah just looked at him and shrugged. The watched Nikki crawl to the bathroom and slam the door. They could hear her throwing up and after a couple minutes they stopped. Jinxx went in a moved a sleeping Nikki off the bathroom floor and onto the couch in the living room. He went back to bed and so did Hannah and Andy.

Every possibility of what Nikki was up went through Hannah’s head. As if Andy could read her mind he wrapped his arms around her and traced a circle on her stomach. She looked up at him and kissed his nose. He gave her a small smile and said “You missed.” She raised an eyebrow at him. “Oh did I know?” She teased. Andy looked at her lips and back up to her eyes. He leaned in and they closed the gap between them. This kiss was just like the very first. Fireworks and lights appeared. They broke apart breathless and moved closer together if possible.

They lied there but Hannah’s mind was still working. ‘Poor Jake. Nikki is going to have a lot of explaining to do.’

The next morning everyone had gather in Hannah’s, Andy’s and Jinxx’s room and they were standing in their kitchenette away from Nikki who was still sleeping. They were staring at a computer screen that showed last night’s after party picture’s. They were all staring at one with the infamous Ronnie Radke and a tall girl with long brown hair and were wearing the same outfit as Nikki. It was the same skin tone as Nikki, the same height as Nikki and even the same piercings as Nikki. Maybe the reason they looked the same was because the girl in the photo was Nikki! Ronnie had his arm around Nikki’s waist and had his mouth under her ear. It looked like they were in a club and Nikki had a drink in her hand. Ronnie was all over her and it looked like she wanted him there.

Jake looked like he was shot in the heart. Hannah looked at the photo as if they were going to disappear from the internet forever. But we all know that isn’t true.

Nobody knew what to do. All they could do was to wait for Nikki to wake up.

They didn’t have to wait long until Nikki came into the kitchen moaning about her hangover. She got a glass of orange juice and saw that they were all staring at her. She looked at Jake who glared at her with sad eyes. “Babe what’s wrong?” She asked. She looked at everyone waiting for an answer. Hannah cleared her throat and turned the laptop towards Nikki.

As she processed what was on the screen her eyes grew wide and her face paled. “Shit….” She muttered. “Really? That’s all you got to say?” Hannah called out. Nikki jumped at the sharpness of Hannah’s voice and looked down at her feet. “You’re not even going to tell us different? Aren’t you going to say something along the lines of ‘It’s not what it looks like’ or ‘I was drunk, it didn’t mean anything’?” Nikki just looked everywhere except at the people she hurt the most.

Jake shook his head and left the hotel room. Ashley and CC followed him hot on his heels. Jinxx continued to look at the website that posted the photo and found a couple other shots with Nikki and Ronnie together. Hannah glared at the friend that she thought she knew.

“You just couldn’t help yourself, couldn’t you?” Hannah exclaimed. Tears rolled down her face but she didn’t answer. “I hope you realize what you have done. There is no turning back from this. You lost the trust from me, Jake and everybody else.” She took a deep breath, choosing her words carefully. “Nikki, I suggest going home with Ronnie. Keep Jake some space and time. And also I need time as well. Not only did you hurt Jake but you hurt me as well.” With that Nikki nodded her head and gave Hannah and Andy one last pleaing look before leaving the hotel room.

As soon as that door shut, Hannah’s walls came down and the tears flowed freely. Andy hugged her from behind and said “I know but you told her what you needed and that is all that matters. You give her some time and space and you might work it out. I don’t know about Jake but after some time he will get over it.” Something about the way Andy said that last part faltered and nodded her head. ‘Well this was unexpected.’

It’s done!!! I had to rip it off fast like a band aide!!!!!!! I hope you like it!!!!!! Every person needs some drama in their life. Next few chapter will still be in Warped tour and Danny isn’t done with Hannah yet. What will Jake do when he runs into Nikki and Ronnie???? Peace out bitches.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

252K 5.5K 62
Beca is new at Barden University, Chloe a senior. When Beca met Chloe into the showers, she falls for her, but when she heard Chloe have a relationsh...
14.1K 779 55
You don't always get what you want, but if you're lucky, you might get what you need. For one week only, an impenetrable castle is open to the public...
416K 23K 136
Of Witches and Warlocks: The Complete Series. "Couldn't get enough of this book! It has all the elements of a must read. It has non-stop action, dari...
7.7K 240 16
Hiii this is my first time ever writing something like this and I thought it would be really fun! I do not have a lot of experience with writing so i...