WWE-The Challenge-Free Agents

By SinnaMonnBun

What would happen when 30 people get put in a house to compete for the same prize of $125,000? Stay tuned to... More

Author's Notes/Rules
Theme/Location/House
Arrival
Meet the Cast Pt 1
Meet the Cast Pt 2
Trailers
To the Thirty!
Challenge 1: Auto Body Rally
Winners and Rumors
1st Nomination
Elimination 1
Matchmaker
Challenge 2: Sausage Party
The Viper Strikes
Sabotage
Elimination 2
Challenge 3: Buried Alive
Crying In The Club
Panty Cake
Challenge 4: Curry Up
Im Going Home!
Team Meeting
Elimination 3
The Newbie
Challenge 5- Laps of Judgment (Part 1)
Challenge 5- Laps of Judgment (Part 2)/What's Mine is Mine
Alexa vs Charlotte
The Deal
The Proof Is In The Footage
Elimination 4
What Happens In The Backseat Stays In The Backseat
Challenge 6: Too Clingy
Whatever It Takes
Feelings?
The Secret's Out
Elimination 5
Challenge 7- Give Me Some Slack
Separate Ways
Don't Hate The Player
Elimination 6
Challenge 8- Smarty Pants
Truth or Dare
Doing What's Best
Fight Night/ Elimination 7
Challenge 9: Wrecking Ball
Calling You Out
Elimination 8
Challenge 10: Crossover
What Happens in Chile
Finals- Part 1
Finals- Part 2
Reunion Special: Part 1
Reunion Special: Part 2
Credits
Season 2

Paired Up

829 32 20
By SinnaMonnBun

It was warm, quiet summer day in July. Everyone in the Challenge house was about their own business. Some  were cooking, some were in the pool, some were working out, some were sleeping.

The house was peaceful and serene even though everyone in that house were blood thirsty competitors. Hit lists have started to form and people began walking around with targets on their backs. They realized what type of game this was. As Hunter said in the beginning of the competition, its kill or be killed.

Brie was in the kitchen making scrambled eggs for everyone when something caught her eye. On the counter resting mysteriously was a manilla folder and a sealed envelope. She knew that wasnt there when she first came into the kitchen. She put down her spatula and turned off the stove.

VC-Brie- Now I know its wrong to interefere with other people's mail but...i just had too. I mean it was stacked neatly on top of each other just tempting me to open it.

She lifted the envelope up and read the front of it.

CHALLENGE CLUE it read.

VC-Brie- I watched enough reality competiton shows to know whenever you get a clue you need to share it with everyone.

She rallied everyone in the house into the living room.

The 25 players sat down as she stood and read the clue for them.

"Its only the 3rd week and im pretty sure some of you still dont know everyone in the house. Well, its time to change that." Brie read," You have been randomly paired with someone of the opposite sex. You guys have 1 whole day and night to get to know each other better. And no, not that kind of getting to know each other. However you plan to get to know each other is up to you but make sure you know your partner inside and out. You never know what bit of information would benefit you. See you soon, Triple H."

The murmurs immediately began. Everyone was confused.

VC-Dean- Get to know each other better? Like....have sex?

VC-Paige- This is so mysterious! Like what do you mean get to know each other better? Why do we have to do that? Whats going on!

Brie opened the manilla folder and pulled out a list. It was the list of  team pairings.

"Alright guys this list has who you'll be paired up with." she announced.

Everyone rushed over to her to see who they'll be paired up with.

VC-Enzo- I get a Bella twin. Thank you god.

Everyone immediately stopped what they were doing and found their team mate.

VC-Charlotte- I dont understand where this is going but hey, im just going to do what Hunter says and get to know my partner better, which is Seth. I dont know him at all hell, we haven't even talked since we got in this house. Its going to be awkward but....Im just doing what im supposed to do.

"Okay so whats your full name?" Bayley asked her partner AJ.

"Allen Jones."

" Allen? Pshhh haha! Who names their kid Allen? What are you 45?" Bayley mocked.

AJ stared at Bayley with cold eyes, "Are you done?"

Meanwhile sitting not that far away from Bayley and AJ was Dean and Sasha.

"Alright Sasha, whats the capital of Texas?" Dean asked.

"What? What does that have to do with me?"

"Trying to get to know you better."

"So why do you need to know whats the capital of Texas?"

"I just want to know if you know it. What  if Hunter asks 'what does Sasha think the capital of Texas is?' I need to know if you know it or not. What if you think its like New Jersey or something."

"Dean trust me, he wont ask that. You are such a random guy."

"Just answer the question!"

"Houston?"

"I dont even know." Dean laughed

Sasha facepalmed herself.

For the rest of the day, the teams did what the message said and got to know their partner better. Randy and Alicia got to know each other a little more better than needed.

VC-Becky- I walk into my room and accidentally walked in on Randy and Alicia....having...sex on my bed. Damn, this kid is trying to have sex with every girl in this house. Thats maybe his sixth so far. As for my bed, I think im going to be sharing one with Charlotte now.

THE FOLLOWING NIGHT:

Hunter made his unexpected appearance in the Challenge house. He told the first person he saw, which was Sami, to rally everybody up and meet him in the living room for a meeting.

VC-Summer- As if this game wasnt mysterious enough, Hunter shows up unannounced at 11 in the night and calls a meeting.

VC-Finn- Its strange for Hunter to show up to the house so late. Right now we dont know whats about to go down but it has to be something big.

Everyone sat in the living room facing Hunter anxious to hear what he has to say. They didn't know why he was at the house so late in the night and why he had this serious facial expression on.

He observed everyone carefully.

VC-Seth- the guy is just staring at us its so nerve wrecking! Just tell us what you want goddammit!

After a few more seconds of silent staring, he finally spoke.

"I need all the girls. Come with me." Hunter said.

All the girls looked around nervously. They hesitantly and slowly got up and followed Hunter out of the house.

VC-Sasha- Okay, now im scared. I dont know whats happening, where hes carrying us, if we're still in the game. Im just....worried. What did we do?

Just like that, all the girls disappeared with Hunter leaving all the guys back at the house confused.

VC-John- So Hunter basically kidnaps all the females.

The guys sat for an extra 15 minutes hoping he would return with the girls but even after an hour, there was no sign of them.

"I guess we're alone boys." Enzo said.

"Where the hell did he take them?" Sami asked.

"I wonder if it has anything to do with the next challenge." John asked.

"The next challenge is a team challenge and he kidnapped our partners. I think we would obviously need them to complete the challenge so I dont know what to do right now." Xavier added.

"Thats true. Im sure the guy knows what hes doing we just have to go with the flow." Roman said.

"Stop worrying about the gals. We have the whole house to ourselves hombres! Lets fucking party!" Enzo said and all the guys responded with a loud YEA. Soon after, beer tabs were popping open.

Now,there were 13 guys with a hollywood mansion all to themselves. This was a recipe for disaster. They would have trashed the house. There probably wouldve been fights. All of the alcohol wouldve been gone. They wouldve found a way to get strippers into the house. They would've been running around butt naked. These guys were so crazy it wouldve been legit chaos in that house. There wouldn't have been enough money to repair all the damages they would have caused.

Thats what we would think.

In reality, the guys were just sitting around with a beer in hand. They werent even separated, they all just sat around in the living room staring at the walls or reading books at 1am since there was no TV. No one talked, no one did anything. It was just a quiet living room full of 13 grown men sitting awkwardly next to each other. Party? Yea right.

VC-Enzo- I just realised, we are nothing without the girls.

VC-Dean- I thought since the girls werent here with us we wouldve had a blast! Instead, we're all just sitting on our asses completely bored out of our damn minds. No ones even saying anything!

VC-Sami- The awkwardness is killing me.

The snooze fest continued for an extra hour until they began getting fed up.

"Well boys, I think its about bedtime." John said and got up.

"Yup I think so too." Dean replied and went off to his room.

"Its been fun fellas." AJ sarcastically said.

They all left and went off to their bedrooms and the girls still had yet to return.

COMING UP NEXT:

"Whats up guys, welcome to your 3rd challenge." Hunter said.

VC-Dean- So we are competeing today. Without our partners......

VC-Roman- So far the girls havent come back yet and we're all a bit skeptical at this point.

" Trust me, you want to win this one. Theres a really really big advantage. Gentlemen, welcome to your 3rd challenge, Buried Alive." Hunter instructed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 139 6
*โ€ข.ยธโ™ก "๐™’๐™š ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™›๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™๐™จ. ๐™’๐™๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฌ๐™š ๐™ช๐™จ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™—๐™š ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™จ๐™ค ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™š๐™จ ๏ฟฝ...
11.1K 269 50
Nikki & Roman just got out of tough relationships and find it hard to move on but until they start having feelings for one another Its whole differen...
94.1K 2.1K 127
@romanreignswwe liked your post @romanreignswwe commented on your post @romanreignswwe started following you Cover By: @-bxckylynch
114K 2.3K 52
6 couples, 50 singles, one question. Can they resist temptation? (started March 2019, finished December 2019)