One Direction Imagines

By bleached_tears

Just some 1d imagines. More

One Direction? (part one)
One Direction? (part two)
One Direction? (part three - last part)
Best friend
Best friend pt. 2
He cheats
When u see Lou naked, after 3 years u finaly see his sexy butt
Please don't cut
IMPORTANT !
Texting
I'm sorry
I'm literally a dissapointment
i love you
NEW STORY
I'M SORRY...
17
THE END...
Long time no see? xd

"I fucking hate you"

776 13 5
By bleached_tears

This will probs be very short so I apologize in advance. There might be some typos, but I'm to lazy to correct them. Sozz xD.
All the love,                         Nina xx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Stop fucking shouting!" I yelled and made my way to our living room.

"Why the fuck would you do that?" he asked quite loud and it gave me chills.

"What did I do?! Did I hung out with another hoe?! Did I fucking do that?!" I sat on the couch and put my head in my hands.

"So what? It's not like I fucked or kissed her! We just hung out at the bar. She's just my friend."

Yep, all that shit again. She's just a friend. Yeah my arse. He be like, "oh yeah she's just a friend, nothing more". And all them hOes be like, "omg, I'm dating Harry fooking Styles". Oh honey, you ain't dating him. He just needed a fuck buddy.

"Yea, fine," I simply said. "I ain't gonna deal with your shit anymore Harry! I'm done!"

"No! (Y/N)! Stop!" he yelled and grapped my wrist. I winced, his nails digging into my skin.

"Don't do this! You'll regret it."

"I fucking hate you," you whisper yelled as he tightened his grip around your wrist.

"(Y/N)..." he sighed.

I tried to hold back the tears, but failed. "Let go! Please, let go..." I cried out as he let go of my wrist, me breaking down and falling down on my knees.

He kneeled down in front of me. "(Y/N), I swear to God that nothing happened with that girl. I swear! Please belive me!" he choked out as I looked up at him, tears in his eyes, threatening to spill.

I remained silent and just wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him close. "I'm sorry for judging to fast. I really am. I just-"

"Shhhh. I forgive you, baby. Just don't do this. You scared the fuck out of me. I don't want you to leave me like that." he whispered in your ear, while nuzzling his face in your neck.

"I'll never leave. I love you too much to ever do this. I know that I'd be running back to you. -I just keep on coming back to you (sozz)-

"I love you too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So this is very fricking short. I'll be doing longer ones. I just don't have many ideas rn. You'll just have to wait. Btw before that I posted 5 chapters oh this book and it got 62 reads and 9 votes. I just wanna say thank you very much for reading this and ily all.
All the love,                             Nina xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.3K 553 11
Fluffy One Direction imagines about each of the boys
56.6K 1.7K 24
[ONGOING ๐Ÿ”ž] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...
822K 72.1K 38
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
6.5M 179K 55
โญ๏ธ แด›สœแด‡ แดแด๊œฑแด› ส€แด‡แด€แด… ๊œฑแด›แด€ส€ แดกแด€ส€๊œฑ ๊œฐแด€ษด๊œฐษชแด„แด›ษชแดษด แดษด แดกแด€แด›แด›แด˜แด€แด… โญ๏ธ สœษชษขสœแด‡๊œฑแด› ส€แด€ษดแด‹ษชษดษข๊œฑ ๊œฑแด ๊œฐแด€ส€: #1 ษชษด ๊œฑแด›แด€ส€ แดกแด€ส€๊œฑ (2017) #1 ษชษด แด‹สสŸแด (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...