Forbidden Desire - (Gal Gadot)

By lesbianshit

college should be a knock out the park, unless you got a hot teacher. More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen

eight

8.6K 228 131
By lesbianshit

It's been a few weeks since Gal and I have, y'know, done anything. We have been keeping it low, and to be honest it feels like we're fading. It's October now, and there is some kind of dumb as hell Halloween party coming up. I'll probably dress as... I don't know, a lesbian.

My mom is still staying with me, which is pretty nice. I do miss having my own place, by myself and all that good stuff though. She'll be gone soon. Plus, aren't visits supposed to be quick?

Today is Friday, and I am not in the mood to go to school. My mom wakes me up with breakfast. That's a good thing, because if she wasn't here, I would be too lazy to make myself some breakfast.

"It's Friday!" My mom cheers as she hands me my breakfast.

I shrug, but also let out a sigh of relief. "Yeah, I know."

"That means I leave soon. Sunday. Then soon, you're coming home for Thanksgiving!"

I forgot about Thanksgiving to be honest. I am excited to stuff my face, though. After breakfast, I say my goodbye and leave for school. It is a rainy, cold morning and I hate driving in it.

10:30 a.m.

I'm sitting at lunch with Connor, Rebeca and the others. Somewhat, today is pretty slow and boring.

"So," Connor nudges my elbow. "Anything new going on?"

"Not really." I say dryly, peeking over at Gal, who is talking to a male teacher.

That really works my nerves. I study him a bit more and realize the way he is looking at her. He is eye-fucking her. And Gal is buying it? Is this why she's been distant?

"Who's coming to the Halloween party?" Margaret chimes in, all happy.

Jo raises his pinky finger as he takes a sip of his water. "I am. We should all go as a group."

"Nice idea, I'm in." Rebeca smiles and touches my thigh. "You in, Katie?"

Rebeca's touch snaps me back into reality, and I shrug. "Maybe. I think the whole party thing is stupid."

"Damn, Katie. You all good? You got a small attitude." Rebeca replies, tilting her head.

"I'm fine."

I hate myself for doing what I just did. I had the nerve to look back over to Gal and that guy talking. He is too close to her. I don't like it. The more I watch, the more angrier I get.

This causes me to tear up. What the fuck is wrong with me? I never cry, bro. I'm a bad bitch! This is not good, I'm panicking.

I grab a napkin and place it under my eyes, causing my group to panick as well.

Jo's eyes widen as he watches me. "Yo, Katie, what the hell you crying for?"

I give him a sarcastic smile and sneer. "I'm not crying, Joseph. It's allergies."

I see the worry in Rebeca's eyes as she watches me get up and excuse myself. Grabbing my trash, I walk over to the trashcan nearest to Gal. I feel her attention on me, but I want her to know I hate her. For ghosting on me? Hell no.

Anyway, walking to the trashcan, someone met up with me. Someone as in, Felicity. I groan as I turn to her.

"What?"

"You're a piece of trash."

I roll my eyes and laugh. "Okay, listen. I didn't do shit to you, baby. Why are you pressed?"

Felicity crosses her arms for a second, then has the nerve to hit my phone out of my hand, causing to slide on the floor over to Gal's feet. Really?

"You like to get on everyone's nerves, you bitch. You can't even keep your mouth shut."

Felicity starts walking towards me, as I walk backwards. "You're mad cause I'm a talker? Hilarious!"

"You also fucked Margaret and left her like she was just a toy. Who are you gonna do that to next, hoe?"

"You're mad cause hookups are a thing? Jesus, lady. Mind your own bus—"

Bam.

She knocked me in the face. Now I know I've got Gal's attention. And everyone else's. I stand up, and look over to my table, as they stand up so fast, surprised.

Before I could look back, I get clocked once again by Felicity.

"You want to fight back, bitch?"

I shake my head with laughter, feeling the blood already forming in my mouth. "Of course. You've got to give me a breather."

And before she could do or say anything else, I clocked her jaw. Y'know, a few hits here, a few punches there, a fight is going on.

I'm pushing more than hitting, trying to get this crazy hoe off of my ass. Do I really anger people that much? A few minutes later, I'm being pulled away from her by security, and Felicity is being pulled away by... That guy that Gal was talking to.

11:18 a.m.

Of course, her and I are in the office. Who gets in fights when they're in college for Christ's sake?

"I, am going to get up out of this seat, and walk out."

The guy slams his fist on the desk and yells. "You do that and you're kicked out the university."

"Good—" I begin to sit up, and Gal pushes down on my shoulders.

"No, please sit, Katie."

The principal of the university nudges Bill. That's his name. Interesting. "Bill, excuse me but that's kind of my job—"

"Oops, sorry. All yours, man."

I tense up, watching him walk to the side. Letting out a whole groan, Gal lays her hands on my shoulders, causing me to relax my muscles. I'm mad at her, why am I doing that?

"Felicity," Bill says. "Would you like to explain your side of the story?"

"Yes, sir." She sits up in the seat and fixes her hair. "So, as a coincidence, Katie and I got to the trashcan to throw stuff away at the same time. One thing led to another, she said a few choice words, I was surprised hearing that stuff come out her mouth—"

My mouth widens as I snap my head towards her. "Bullshit! How are you guys listening to—"

"Shut it, Kathryn. You're already suspended for a week—"

I hear Gal say "oh no" behind me. Bill just made a mistake. "Who do you think you're talking to. Kathryn? Who's Kathryn? Please tell me who in this room, is called Kathryn? Because I'm Katie."

But I don't stop there, I start pointing and naming people. "That's Felicity, that's Gal because it says that on her lanyard, he runs this place, and you... You're quite annoying. The principal done told you already that this isn't your job."

I want to kill Bill. Also, I've just realized that there is a movie called Kill Bill. Small world!

The principal wipes his sweat and sighs. "Can we please get on with this?"

"I personally think we're done here." I say, and Gal presses her nails into my shoulder, letting me know that she is annoyed. Well, shit! Me too.

Felicity groans and rolls her eyes. "See? That's the main problem. She doesn't know how to shut up."

12:00 p.m.

I'm leaving school early, cause a bitch got suspended. They didn't even want to hear my story! Bullshit.

"I collected all the work from all your classes that you're going to be missing next week." Gal gives me a light smile and hands me the papers.

"Hm. Thanks. Not like I was going to do work anyway—"

"What is wrong with you?" Gal looks both ways, and back at me. "You've been avoiding me, and giving me an attitude. Everyone an attitude. Talk to me."

I give her a fake smile, and chuckle. "Thanks, but no thanks. Go talk to Bill—"

"Woah, what's wrong with him? You gave him a smart remark and—"

"That's not the point. I see the way he looks at you, Gal. I hate it." I bite my lip, embarrassed that I even said that.

Gal crosses her arms and sighs. "You have been watching him?"

"Of course I have. Especially with the way he talks to you. I'm intimidated."

"Well, don't be. He may want me, or whatever. But I got my eye on someone else." Gal smirks at me, causing my muscles to relax. "Bill is very fine though—"

My eyes squint, and she starts laughing. "I'm not going to be here next week. I don't trust you."

Gal grabs my hand and smiles. "I don't trust you and your sex-obsessed self either."

"Stop, I'm trying to be mad at you." I snatch my hand away from her and step back. "My mom knows about you. She thinks you're very sweet and she thanks you for tolerating me in class."

"What does she know?"

"She knows that you and I have history. I think she's getting a pretty good idea. She wants to know if you would like to join us for dinner."

Gal's face brightens up, and it makes my heart happy. I still look like a bad bitch on the outside, but on the inside, my heart is exploding. "What's for dinner?"

I stutter for a moment, then give her a cheesy smile. "Chinese. Then, I want alone time so we can discuss some things."

"Ooh, very mature of you." Gal bites her lip. "I like that."

"Yeah? Well I don't like how Bill looks at you."

Gal laughs and places a hand on my shoulder. "Okay, we'll continue this conversation later. Go home and don't cause any trouble. I'll text you."

I start walking backwards, to my car and smile back at her. "Good, cause I missed your messages."

Then I see a light shade of pink appear on Gal's cheeks. I hope this means that everything is okay.

12:55 p.m.

I walk in my house, and I am surprised with what I see.

"Blake?"

He turns his head around so fast, as well as my mom. That's my brother, and I haven't seen him in forever.

Blake gets up from the couch and walks towards me, and I walk towards him with the biggest smile on my face. "Hey, knucklehead."

I wrap my arms around him and give him a whole squeeze. "I missed you so much!"

My mom crosses her arms with a smile, watching her two children get along. As Blake and I part, she starts clapping her hands. "Who is ready for some Chinese?"

I join Blake on the couch, as mom leaves the house, getting the food.

"So, mom told me about your girlfriend."

My eyes widen, and I become a bit worried. "My who?"

Blake smirks at me and sighs. "Your friend, who happens to be your teacher. You don't invite your teacher over for dinner if there wasn't something going on."

"Stop saying teacher, I know, but Blake, she is so hot."

"I've never heard you speak so highly of someone, who you happen to be interested in. You okay?" Blake crosses his arms as he watches me get uncomfortable.

"I know, I never was interested in having a stable relationship. But Gal, she got me stuck to her.  No one has been able to have that affect on me." I smile down at my phone, waiting for her to text me.

"My sister is in love!" Blake smiles.

I huff at his remark, and roll my eyes. "Yeah right, Blake. Just because she got me staying loyal to one girl, doesn't mean I love her."

"Keep telling yourself that." He smiles at me, "I can't wait to meet her."

3:30 p.m.

It's been long after school ended, and no one has asked me about the incident that happened earlier. Mom isn't back yet, so it's still Blake and I hanging out.

"She's at Wal-Mart." Blake groans, slouching in the couch.

I groan too, then my phone starts ringing. Looking down, I smile at the contact name.

"Hello?"

"Hey, do you mind if I come over now?"

I look over at Blake, then bite my lip. "Yeah, just me and my brother. My mom's bringing back food."

"Great, I'm on my way."

"Alright, I'll see you soon, sexy."

Blake's head snaps up at me with his jaw dropped, and I hear Gal giggling on the other end.

"Don't start that right now, bye Katie."

The line went dead, I turned my phone off, closed my eyes with a smile.

"Bruh, I sure do hope she's not ugly. That'll be a real disappointment." Blake sighs, checking the time.

I smile over at him and groan. "Oh, she is the most beautiful woman ever."

4:00 p.m.

Gal has arrived, and now we are waiting for my mom to arrive with dinner. Right when Gal came inside, Blakes mouth completely dropped. As we're all sitting on the couch, I slide my hand on Gal's thigh.

"Stop it." Gal says quietly as she takes my hand off, and intertwines our fingers together.

"So," Blake sits at the edge of the couch and looks over at us. "You're Israeli?"

Gal smiles and nods, and my heart melts. "Yes, I am from Israel. But I love living in the States."

"Cause I'm here." I sneak in, and Gal nudges me.

Blake rolls his eyes, and continues to ask questions. "What do you teach?"

I see Gal's face turn red a little, and she gulps. Perhaps I should've told her before hand that Blake figured it out.

"I am an English teacher, and your sister here, tends to get distracted easily in my class."

"Well I can see why!" Blake lets out a loud laugh, which made Gal feel a bit more comfortable.

A few minutes later, we're all talking and having a blast. It makes me feel so good that Gal feels comfortable around my brother and I. Hopefully she'll have the same effect on my mom.

She arrives home, and Blake runs outside to help her bring in things.

Gal turns to me and gives me a light smile. "How does he know?"

"He's smart." I say nervously.

A moment of silence, then I complimented her outfit. 

"You look stunning."

She nudges me, while blushing. "It's the same thing I wore today at school."

I shrug and slip my arms around her. "You always seem to look even more beautiful, every time I catch a glimpse."

"Mmm, am I getting a little hint of romantic Katie?" She asks in a flirty voice, as I begin to kiss her neck.

"Surprising, isn't it—"

"Chinese is here!"

The loudness of my mom's yell startled me, because the mood was finally set.

4:25 p.m.

We're all sitting at the table, eating our dinner.

"Wow, Gal," My mom takes a bite of her fried rice and looks up at Gal. "I must say, you are so beautiful!"

Gal smiles as she wipes her mouth with a napkin. "Why thank you, you are so sweet. I see where Katie gets it from."

"What? Katie being sweet? I don't know what that means. She must really like someone for her to be sweet." Blake scoffs.

"Oh you shut up!" I roll my eyes, and my mom shushes me.

"What is Katie like to you? Is she nice?" Gal asks, seeming very interested.

Blake cleans his plate and starts laughing. "She's very annoying, very sarcastic, has an attitude all the time—"

"Alright, alright! Enough Blake." My mom chuckles, as well as Gal.

"She seems to have an attitude problem, as well as the sarcasm." Gal smiles, putting my hand in her lap.

Blake cleans up his space, as well as everyone else's as we begin to finish up dinner. "I'm glad someone else sees it!"

After dinner, we're all on the couch watching a movie. I'm surprised my mom hasn't said anything suspicious, and I am so glad Gal has decided to stay a bit longer.

Gal is in my lap, laying down with me as we watch the movie. Every now and then I'll take her hand and place kisses all up her arm. My actions are surprisingly appropriate, I have never gotten this far in a relationship. I'm not even in a relationship with her.

7:46 p.m.

"It's time for me to go, baby." Gal whispers to me, while Blake and mom are getting ready for bed. So early, wow.

My heart exploded hearing her call me baby. I stick my lip out, and pout. Gal places her lips on mine, and we let the magic take it from there.

I place my hands on her ass, as her hands are caressing my cheeks, as we're kissing. A few moments later, she pulls away and gets off of me. Gal pulls me up from the couch, and I walk her to the door.

"What are you going to do next week now that I'm suspended?" I place my hands around her waist, and she rolls her eyes as she removes them.

"Focus on my teaching. You need to focus on your work."

I let out a loud groan, and sigh. "Promise me that you won't let Bill in your pants."

"I promise." She smiles, and gives me a nice kiss on the corner of my mouth. "Promise me that you will behave yourself next week and when you return."

I lick my lips and shrug. "That's a hard one."

"Katie!" Gal nudges me, causing me to laugh and give in to her.

"I'm playing. I promise I'll behave."

"Thank you, baby." She gives me one more kiss, before she opens the door and exits. "I'll talk to you later."

The door closes, and my heart melts.

"She's beautiful." I hear my mom say, leaning on the wall.

I turn around and my heart begins racing, because I don't know what she is going to say next. "I know."

"Please be very careful with her. Sucks you have to keep it low because of her job and reputation, but I can tell you don't want to lose her."

This was not the reaction I was expecting from my mom, but I like it!

"I know mom, I like her a lot."

8:15 p.m.

I'm laying in bed, replaying everything that happened today. No one has asked me about why I'm suspended, but it will come up soon I bet.

Gal makes me happy, I have found more happiness because of her. I hope in the future I can do something to make her... I don't know... Mine?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
440K 15.6K 93
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
537K 11.6K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
231K 9.4K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...