High School DXD: Chaos ( X Ma...

By rg808guy

Note: This is a (Girls from Highschool DxD x Reader) book/story. Description/small summery of the story. You... More

The Start of a New Life
Your Saddened Past
Father of the Chaos Chess Piece
Update 1 Read Please
House of the True Chaos Dragon
Activation Within Chaos
Day of Explanation and A New Devils Servant
Battle for the Girls
Deadly Sports and Familiars
The Engagement
Update 2 (Please read)
Training for Battle
To Protect = To Sacrifice
Crashing the Party
Update 3 (Please Read)
Confession
Special Chapter #1
Kiba's Revenge
Reunion With a Old Friend
The fight with two Excalibur wielders and Food!
Kokabiel
The White One
Pool Time and Discharged
Update 4 (Please Read)
Car Shopping and The Devil King
Open House
The Other Bishop
Update 5 (Please Read)
An Upgrade
Video Game Tournament
The Leaders Summit
The True Chaos Dragon Vs. The Vanishing Dragon
A Picnic
Fun and Games
Neko At The Beach
Going to Hell
Heated Moments
Hells Training Camp
Gathering of Young Devils
Reunion
Update 6 (Please Read)
Fighting a God
Train Ride Home
Opposite Side of Akeno
Calm before the Storm
Beelzebub
Astoroth
Dragon of Sacrifice
Untold
Mother
Day of the Festival
Night Time Date
Black and White
Fire of a Phenex
Important Meeting
To Kyoto
Thousand Gates
Update 7 "Question"
Yokai of Kyoto
The Hero Faction
Nijō Castle
Saving Princess Yasaka
New Addition
Conference
Before the Game
Game of Kings
Beach Getaway
A Wanted Valkerye
Fallen Angel
Sitri Sisters

Hot and Sexy

9.8K 83 37
By rg808guy

Hello everyone it's time for a new chapter. Last chapter was the date with Lily by the water fall. Also taking her purity while on the date also. This chapter it's the date with Xenovia. When you mix Xenovia and anything where a girl can wear
less cloths what could possibly go wrong?

~~~~~

POV: You

Part 1.

It was about 3:30 pm and I was backing in the Dodge Demon into the 2 car sized car trailer that was hooked up to my Dodge Cummins. I changed into some new clothes when I got home from my date with Lily. Xenovia was getting ready and Akeno was helping her. I was thinking about what possibly Akeno could help Xenovia with unless it was what she was wearing or something. Rias watched me as I loaded the car. When I finished I closed the door of the trailer and locked it. Rias then came up to me with a question.

"How do you think this will go?, I don't want you getting in a accident" Rias asks me.

"I'll be fine Rias, this isn't the first time I've done this" I reply.

"I see" she says back.

I walk to the drivers door and check for something in the middle seat compartment.

"What are you looking for?" Rias asks.

"The ownership papers for Xenovia's car. I remember I put them in here earlier" I reply to her as I finally found the papers and left them there.

"Why do you need the ownership papers for Xenovia's car?" She asks.

"Because, I already know there's going to be some idiot who would want to pink slip me" I tell her.

I get out of the truck and close the door.

"Pink slip?" She questions.

"It's when one person challanges someone for their car. So the loser has to hand over their car to the winner. Owner ship papers are given to the winner with the car, but both people must have ownership papers in order to pink slip" I explain.

She nods "I get it now"

She then starts to walk back into the house.

"Rias where are Koneko and Emma?" I ask her "I haven't seen then since I got back.

She turns around and replies "They went to the mall together with Asia" then she continues walking back inside.

I continued to get things and put them in the truck, I already knew that if the possibility ever arose Xenovia would have condums. After about 15 minutes I finally finished getting everything ready. The last thing needed to be checked of my mental list is the girl I'm going on a date with. I leaned against drivers door of the truck as I waited for Xenovia.

"I wonder what's taking Xenovia so long?, did she get confused about how to put on some new clothing again" I then protest against my self "Impossible, Akeno has been with her. Then again, Akeno is the master of seduction so I wouldn't doubt her helping Xenovia with a outfit"

Then as if she was could hear me Xenovia walked out the front door wearing clothes that showed a bit of skin, well more than what is normal. She was wearing a black top that was cut at her belly button, deep blue short shorts that showed some of her black underwear, black boots that had a gold design on them, and she had a gold bracelet on complementing her gold eyes.

As she walked towards me for some reason I couldn't take my eyes of of her. It must be that she looks sexy in what she's wearing. She didn't really have a facal expression except being strait foward. She stops in front of me and puts a hand on her hip.

"So, what do you think?" She asks me in her slight monotone voice "does this outfit make me look Sexy?"

"A definite yes that's for sure, but don't you think your showing a little bit to much skin? some of your panties is showing" I answer her.

"Hmm, Akeno said this outfit would be perfect for our date" she says while checking out her outfit "do you not like it?"

"It's not that I don't like it Xenovia, it's just your kinda showing alot of skin and there will be alot of guys there so I don't want them checking you out" I explain to her.

Xenovia then walks up to me and leans up against me pressing her breasts against my chest and then she whispers in my ear.

"They can check me out as much as they want but they will never get me because I'm all yours (Y/n)"

"Did Akeno tell you to say that?" I ask.

"Yes, did it seduce you in any way?" She answers then asks while stepping a step back.

"Not quite yet Nova, your wish will come to you sooner or later" I say then opened the drivers door and lifted the middle seat up "Now let's get going Xenovia"

She nods and gets in the truck and slides over to the passenger seat.
I get in the truck and closed the door.
I put the middle seat down ans started the truck. The engine roared as a cloud of black smoke came out of the exhaust after starting the engine.
Then I pit the truck in gear and started to drive to where our date would be taking place.

As I drove Xenovia looked like she was contemplating something in her head.

"I hope Akeno didn't go over board on telling Xenovia seductive things to do. I wonder what ideas Akeno put in Xenovia's head" I thought.

The drive was quiet in the beginning, Xenovia looked out the window most of the time thinking but what she was thinking I had no idea. As time passed Xenovia had the look of wanting to ask me something appearing in her face. Once her question pushed her enough she broke the Ice.

"(Y/n)" she says simply.

"Yes Xenovia?"

"Why are you always willing to risk your life to save someone else weather you know them alot or barely know them at all?" She asks in her slight monotone voice.

I thought about her question in my head for a moment then replied "Xenovia I've been through alot as you know already, but no one deserves to go through same pain that I went through when I lost my mom. No one deserves to die if they haven't done anything to deserve it. Not every enemy likes what they are ordered to do, but they obey because of loyalty or maybe they do it to protect someone else or maybe they are threatened to do so. I do what it takes to protect others weather they are friend or foe. Do you understand?"

"I see, I understand what your saying" she says back.

"Why did you want to ask me that Xenovia?" I ask her.

She then days getting strait to the point "Because if you die then I can't have a baby with you"

"It might be a while before that happens Xenovia, we're still in high school so a baby right now won't work out. Plus I'm not sure what future lays ahead of us" I tell her.

"Then we will just have to make the best out of the present" she says then pulls out condums from her pocket "I brought these just in case so we could practice intercourse"

"Looks like my hunch was correct"

"So you came prepared" I say with a sly smile.

"Yes, I asked Akeno for help earlier because I wasn't going to let this opportunity run away from me" she says.

"Then it looks like you have plenty of time on our date to not let your opportunity run away from you" I tell her.

"I won't let it run away" she says to her self.

"Do you have any questions before we get there?" I ask her.

"Can I drive?" She asks strait fowardly.

"Well... I don't think I can allow you to do that" I tell her while scratching my cheek.

"And why is that?"

"You don't have a drivers license"

"Then I can just use yours"

"That's not how it works Xenovia"

"Fine then, Can I at least be able to ride with you a few times?" She asks.

"That I can do Xenovia" I answer.

She then smiles a bit. It's rare to see her smile even if it's just a small smile, but it makes me happy when I get to see them.

"So are we almost there yet?" She asks.

"Yeah, but please watch out and be careful. I don't want any guy trying to feel you up. do you understand?"

"I do"

"Okay then, well look like we're here" I say as drive up to a fenced off area and the gate is open.

On the fence was a banner for the drag racing even happening today. There's a even thst happens every weekend but they arn't always hosted by the same people and have the same rules when it comes cars and classes.

"What are the rules for today's event?" Xenovia asks after looking at the banner.

"Today's event happens once a month and it's basiclly street racing rules, so that means alot of things go that is forbidden in official drag racing events such as NOS. I installed NOS into your car just in case I needed it" I explain.

Then after driving through the gate I drive to where the drag strip is. When we get into view of the drag strip there are cars lined up on the big asphalt space and people were showing off there cars. I park the truck in a open space next a line of cars. People looked at the trailer wondering what was inside. I turn the truck off and put the keys in my pocket. I looked over at Xenoiva and she was looking around from her seat.

"Were here, let's go, I need to go sign up at the sign up tent" I say.

Xenovia nods. I lift up the middle seat and I open my door. I get out and I hold my hand out for Xenovia. She grabs it and hops out of the truck. I close the door to see that half of the guys I saw were looking at Xenovia.

"(Y/n) hold my hand" she says in a demanding tone.

"As you wish" I say simply.

We start holding hands and the guys then go back to what they were doing probably thinking "She's taken".

Me and Xenovia start walking to the tent to go sign up. It was a small walk in order to get tent but it felt long, Guys stared at Xenovia and girls stared at me as we walked. When we got to the tent we see a familiar face.

"Hello Alice"

Alice looked at me and Xenovia. She was wearing a red dress now with high heals.

"(Y/n), it's nice to see you again.looks like your in a date with one of your girlfriends, anyways what do you need?" She asks.

"I'm signing up for this evenings races. Got any slots open?

She looks through a binder that had the scheduling for the races in it.

"There are 3 slots open that I think will work for you" she says with a pen on against her bottom lip.

"I see, I will take all 3 then" I reply.

"Great, I cant wait to see your races, especially the bets that will be made. Your number is 13, so listen for your number to be called." she says with a smile.

"Okay,Here's the fee money" I say as I hand her $100.

"Thank you, Well then I hope your date goes well" she says with her cheerful smile.

Me and Xenovia then walk off back to the truck.

"So Xenovia" I say to get her attention.

She turns her head towards me.

"What is it?"

"Did you have any family in the church or anything before you became a devil?" I ask.

She quickly replies in her normal voice "No, I didn't have any family. I was a orphan and raised in the church. The closest person I had in the church was Irina..." she then trails off.

"It's okay if you don't want to talk about it. But let me say this, we're family and comrades" I tell her.

She makes a small smile.

"I hope she enjoys our date today. Maybe I'll reward her if she trys hard and enjoys the date" I tell my self in my head.

Part 2.

It's been a few hours since me and Xenovia started our date. Xenovia's been having fun riding in the car during the first 2 races. During the first race I went up against a 2017 Nissan GTR and won.

For my 2nd race I went up against a
Audi r8 v10 plus.

The guy decided to pink slip me. I won but I let him keep his car, I have the money to buy one my self. From what Alice told me after the 2nd race my last race won't be until about 6:15, it was about 6 right now. Me and Xenovia are sitting at a table next to a food truck selling burgers and fries.

"Xenovia have you been enjoin our date so far?" I ask her before taking a bite of my burger.

"It's been a adrenaline rush to say the least, but I'm having some fun" she says then eats some fries.

"I'm happy your having fun, it's a rare site to see you smile Xenovia"

Xenovia blushes a bit.

"You like my smiles?" She questions.

"I don't just like your smiles I like all of your smiles. Just yours in proticular are a rare site see that's all, that's why it makes me happy to see them" I tell her.

"Thank you for the compliment" she tells me. She then gets some of her fries and holds them in front of me "(Y/n) say Aww"

"Why?"

"Because I'm going to feed you so open your mouth and say aww" she says in a demanding voice.

"Okay then. Aww" I bite the fries out of her hands and chew then swollowed.

"Now feed me some" she tells me.

"Yes Nova" I reply.

I grab some of my fries and she bits them out of my hand then she grabs my hand. After she was done swollowing she put my index finger in her mouth and started to lick and suck on it. I just sat there in shock of what she was doing. It felt good for some reason.

"When did I start to get like this during erotic situations!!!" I yelled in my head.

I could feel her tounge wrapping around my finger. She then pulls my finger out of her mouth with a string connecting to her lips.

"Did that feel good" she asks seductivly.

"To be honest it did" I answered her.

"Well then, are you going to make me feel good later~?" She asks.

"Maybe" I say to her and I see her getting her hopes up with out actually showing any expressing of happiness "we should finish eating, the next race is soon"

Xenovia doesn't say anything and continued to eat.

{Time Skip}

It was almost time for the last race in our date. The racers before us just finished their race. The person I was supposed to race was already set up in the right lane. I do my burn out then roll up in to the left lane. Alice was between the cars, she started the races and took the racers bets for safe keeping.

"So what will you bet on in this race?" Alice asks us.

"I want her" I hear a familer guys voice.

"Yeah we want her" another guys voice says.

I look over to my right and see the 2 guys thst always followed the Captain around, but the captain is no where to bee seen. They're in a 2015 Subaru WRX STI.

"Do you accept?" Alice asks with a worried look.

I wasn't going to bet Xenovia off like she's property. She's my girlfriend I'm not going to do that to her. The guys look at me and Xenovia with sick grins.

"I-" as I was about to answer her Xenovia cuts me off.

"We accept" she tells Alice.

I was puzzled by what she said. I had no clue why she accepted the bet.

"Xenovia what are you doing, I'm not betting you" I tell her.

"You have nothing to worry about sweetie. I know we you will win" she then kisses me on the lips for a few seconds "and that's for good luck"

"Fine then I'll accept the bet " I tell her.

She then steps out of the car and next to Alice. The crowed in the bleachers watched as this all went down.

"Bets have been made" Alice says " Now racers get ready-"

Xenovia then cuts off Alice "Alice may I start the race?"

"Ohh, sure go ahead. These guys are racing for you after all" Alice says to Xenovia.

Xenovia then takes her bra off from under her shirt and holds it in her hand.

(If you watched Fast and the Furious Tokyo Drift you know what she's doing)

"Ready boys" she says then throws her bra up into the air.

Me and the other guy watched as her bra fell waiting for it to hit the ground.

"I'm not losing this race" I tell my self.

Then Her bra hits the ground. Once it hit the ground I put the car in gear and launched. The other guy launched not even a mili second later. We took off down the drag strip, I was a head by a full cars length. As we got down half way down the track he started to get ahead out of nowhere.

"He must be using NOS, then I guess I'll have to also"

I press the red button on the sterring wheel, the NOS kicks in launching the car foward faster. I pass him and I win by 1.25 seconds. I slow down and turn so I could meet Xenovia back at the start.

I get back by the start and I see Xenovia putting her bra back on. When she sees me she walks up the the car and gets in.

"I knew you would win" she says "Now let's get back, I want to give you your reward for winning" she says trying to act and sound seductive.

"Was this your plan the entire time?" I ask her as I start driving.

"Maybe it was"

"I see, since you've tried so hard today on our date I'll give you what you want" I tell her.

She then looks at me with stars in her eyes "Were going to have a baby" she almost shouts.

"No, we're not having a baby, that's too far ahead. We can practace....."

"Practice what?~" she teases.

I sigh then look at her. "We can practice intercourse"

We get to the truck almost all the cars around us were gone .when I go to put the car in the trailer I see a sheeted mattress with blankets on it in the back of the trailer. There were some candles lit up. Giving the trailer a warm orange glow. I park the car inside the trailer and I get out of the car. I walk over to the bed and saw a note on it. I pick up the note and look at it.

This is for you (Y/n), I know your going to need it right now

-Alice

"Damn that woman works fast" I say.

I then here the door to the trailer close. I turn around and I saw then Xenovia used her demonic power to close the door from the inside.

"We should get to work (Y/n)" Xenovia says then takes her shirt off.

"I uhh....." I spat out.

"What the hell up with me"

"What's wrong hun?" She asks.

"Nothing" I say frantically.

"(Y/n) take your clothes off" she tells me.

"Ohh, yeah" I say then started to strip until I was in my underwear.

"Why the fuck am I acting like some scared Virgin teenager who has never experienced anything what so ever!" I yell in my head.

Xenovia then pushes me onto the bed and gets on top of me. She then takes a condum out of her bra and hands it to me.

"Do you have a secret pocket for these or something?" I ask her curiously.

"I do actually" she then takes her bra off "I want you to grope me"

I nod and do what she says. I start groping her right breast with my left hand.

"Wow, you groping my breasts feels more better then when I do it to my self" she moans.

"Okay i didnt see that coming, but she's been in control long enough, it's my turn, I'm done being dominated"

I flip her onto her back catching her off guard. I start to kiss her and she kisses back. For a few minutes that's all we do. Then we separate from our kiss.

"We don't have all night to practice, so let's start already" she orders as she takes her panties off

"I'm way ahead of you" I say as I take my underwater off and put on the condum.

"I'm ready" she tells me.

"If you say so" I say back.

I spread her legs out and I enter her. She moans as my member goes deeper into her. I start to move back and forth having Xenovia moan every time I move foward.

"Intercourse feels much better than I thought it would be, this is better then when I use my fingers" she moans out loud.

"Where and when do you masterbate?" I ask because I never heard or saw any of the girls do so.

"That's a secret I won't share" she moans.

I then started to move faster. I began to grope one of her breasts again and I used my other hand to grope her ass. I kissed her while I groped her making her moan loudly as we kissed.

"Why am I getting so into this?"

We the. Seperates from the kiss "maybe it's because this is how much you really wanted me" Xenovia says.

"You read my mind didn't you Nova" I say to her.

"Of course I did, I didn't expect you to get so into practicing intercourse, you've been rejecting the idea since we started dating" she tells me.

"Your right" I say.

I then feel her walls tighten around my member making me get closer to my limit.

"(Y/n) I'm almost at my limit" Xenovia moans as she grips the sheets.

"I am too" I groan.

I began to thrust harder making Xenovia moan even louder.

"(Y/n) I'm cumming!!!" She yells with pleasure.

I then cum as she came when her walls tightly around me. I then pull out and throw the condum away into a trash can thst was conveniently next to the bed. After I clean up and put my boxers back in I sit next to Xenovia who was breathing heavily and laying on her side.

"I didn't know that intercourse would feel thst good, it's more then what I've read had described" Xenovia says.

"What have you been reading exactly?" I asked her.

"Some manga and light novels Kiriu suggested that I should read" she explains.

"I don't even want to know what she's suggested to you" I say shaking my head.

Xenoiva then gets up and starts to put her clothes back on and I start to do the same.

"This date went well..."

~~~~~
Hello guys. Sorry if the chapter seemed bad to you. Now till next time bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 15.2K 60
Inspired by @Astro_Reaper22 and @TheWidowMaker, I decided to make a dxd x male reader(this is my first book so don't hate on me okay?) Disclaimer: I...
793K 14.2K 70
After The Great War started to settle for the first time, God's first Angel, Y/N, now wanders the Earth in search of finding something he'd been prot...
6.7K 166 9
This story tells the point of view of Shidou Hyoudou, the adoptive brother of Issei Hyoudou. Everything followed normally until one day his brother h...
559K 9K 74
Y/N L/N, a kid with a troubled past, attends Kuoh Academy, formerly an all girls school that recently allowed boys to attend. His classmates call him...