Back To You (A Haylor Fan Fic...

Von ghostinstyle

Due to a messy divorce of her parents at the age of seven, Taylor had to bounce back and forth between Manhat... Mehr

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Author's Note
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two

Chapter Twenty Six

296 17 11
Von ghostinstyle

A week had passed and I had spent it trying to convince Harry to fly back to Nashville and pursue his music. I have found out from Luke that the day after he found out I was sick due to depression he called the record label and told them that he is quitting the band. At first, the record producer disagreed as they were just starting to established their names in Nashville and Harry is becoming a little popular in the state. But when Harry offered that they could still use the same songs he wrote for the band and have Luke re-record them, they agreed with also the agreement that he will continue to write songs for the band but in the condition that he will not leave California. So everything was settled. Luke told me that Harry couldn't leave me after what happened to me at the supermarket which made me feel even more guilty. And what ever I do, it seems impossible that something or someone can make him change his mind. It's not like I don't like him around. Don't get me wrong, in fact I love having Harry with me. Nothing can me happier than having him around me but not like this. Not like this that he had to stop pursuing his dreams just because I got stupid once for missing him so much. I'm not gonna stop convincing him though. I just wished I can still change his mind.

Today, is my first day back at school after I got hospitalized. For the past week Blake has been driving over to the house to check on me. She was also very worried of me and blamed herself for my illness. She said that she should've talked to me more so I didn't get lonely. She also tried to convince Harry to go back to Tennessee but his answer is always no.

Harry dropped me off at the campus with his car. It arrived three days ago from Nashville together with his other things. So he's really not coming back. He did really quit the band.

"Text me when you're out, I'll come pick you up," he says.

Harry was wearing a gray shirt, black jeans and his favorite Chelsea boots that I have certainly missed. He also tied his hair in a nice bun. He is still as irresistible as ever.

Giving him a slight nod, I unbuckle the seat belt and leaned over to him for a quick kiss. "Yeah, I'll be out maybe by 3 o'clock," I tell him.

He held my face and pulled me into a warm kiss. He has been nothing but sweet to me. He drove me to my session to the shrink and took really good care of npme. He even refused to make love to me, cause he was afraid that he will break me or something. Although, last night, he couldn't refused anymore as I had used my charm in seducing him. I'm happy I won!

After giving me another peck on the lips I climbed off his car and walked towards my building to attend my first class. I'm glad to be back to school. Staying at home for a week after spending my week at the hospital bored to hell out of me. I've wanted to go out but Harry is so strict, following every instruction of the Doctor. He even wakes up in the middle of the night so I could not missed my medication. He's very sweet and I don't complain but sometimes I feel like he treats me a like a little kid.

There quiet a few familiar faces inside the auditorium when I walked into it. Some of my classmates smiled at me and asked how I was doing. I respond to them politely. Zayn as usual is sitting at the back. Our usual seat. Zayn's face automatically light up when he saw me walking towards his direction. He visited me a couple of times while I was still in the hospital but couldn't stay for long cause Harry is giving him a cold shoulder. He is pissed at Zayn for not calling him when I was rushed in the hospital. Although, I did explain to Harry that I have made Zayn swore to me that he won't tell anyone. But Harry says he should've made his own decision since they had an agreement that whatever happens Zayn must call him.

"I didn't know you're coming back today," he says the moment that I took the seat beside him.

Zayn is wearing a white graffiti shirt, denim pants and of course his army boots. I, on the other hand is wearing a red long sleeves button down shirt and a black plaid skirt and my converse of course.

"I had to comeback, I am so behind my classes," I tell him as I took my book out from my backpack.

"How's Harry? Is he back to Nashville yet?" He asks again.

I haven't mention to Zayn that Harry quit the band.

Taking a deep a breath, "He isn't coming back, he quit the band," I tell Zayn.

Zayn's eyes widened. He looked super surprise. Who isn't? Who in the right is to turn down a one in a million chance opportunity of making your dream come true right?

"Why?"

"Because of me," I replied. "Because I was so stupid that I collapsed in a supermarket and that made him super worried about me."

He gave me two consecutive slight nods, then his expression went blank. It's hard to tell what he's thinking.

"You don't need to work hard on school then," he says after a while. This time his voice a little angry.

"I still need to though, if I want to graduate," I replied, shrugging off his sudden change of mood.

"But isn't it the only reason why you wanted to bounce back to your classes is because you are following Harry in Nashville?" He says, "Now that he's back for good you don't have to try so hard, as far as I can see, your life is complete as long as Harry is around, regardless if you hold a degree or not," he added.

His choice of words irritates me but I decided to not say something about it. Knowing Zayn, he isn't judgmental. In fact he is the most understanding person I know. Maybe, something happened to him that I wasn't aware about.

I kept my mouth shut until the time that the class started. After two hours of lecture the class ended and Zayn and I went to our next class in silence.

When the bell rang for lunch time, we both went to the coffee shop to get us something to drink. Again, we walked in silence.

"Is everything alright Zayn?" I asked as we were waiting for our coffees. "Did something happen over the last couple of days?"

He took a deep breath and his expression soften. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to burst on you like that, I'm just a little pissed, that's all," he explained.

I was right, something happened. Zayn isn't the kind of person whose mood suddenly changes without a valid reason.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" I asked, trying to be his friend. For the past couple of months that I've known him. He is the one who always gives me help, now it's my turn.

"It's about Gigi," he says and I listened. "Her mother called me up last week, she paid Gigi a surprised visit at her dorm and she has bruises on her face," he tells me as he took a deep breath. "Her mom begged her to tell her the truth and she found out that Gigi's boyfriend beats the shit out of her whenever he gets drunk."

My mouth formed into an O shape. Wow! That guy is awful.

"I'm sorry Zayn," I tell him. He's hurting, I can clearly see that. Zayn is still in love with his ex-girlfriend. And it hurts him to know that the girl he loved is suffering with the guy she left him with.

"I don't get it," he says. "Like how could she stay with him? Never once that I laid my hand on her, regardless how bad our fight is," his voice is hurting.

Placing my hand over his hand that was lying on the table he held it and squeezed it a little.

"One day, Gigi will realize that she was an idiot for leaving a great guy like you," I tell him. "Sometimes, us girls gets to be blinded by the romance and the fear of being alone, like we tend to hold on to things, even though it hurts us, we are sentimental remember?"

He nodded. "Yeah, yeah," he smiles.

"I just hope she realized it before you fall in love with someone else," I tell him.

He replied to me with a simple smile.

My classes ended at exactly 3 o'clock and Harry is already in the parking area leaning on the hood of his car. I walked towards him and he was all smiles when he sees me. Despite of the bunch of people who were in the parking area. He still pulled me towards him and crashes his lips into mine.

"I've missed you," he whispered to my ear, which sends me tingles down my spine.

He was wearing a black and white checkered button down shirt, of course he had a couple of buttons undone, his usual black jeans and Chelsea boots. This time he had his hair down. I can't wait to run my fingers through his soft curls.

"Me too," I said. "Did you book your ticket, already?" I asked, trying my luck that he changed his mind and decided to return to Nashville to pursue his music.

He pulled me towards him and wrapped an arm around my shoulder. "Don't push it, I told you I am not coming back there," he says.

I took a deep breath and kept my protest within me. Ruining his mood by forcing him to go back to Nashville is the last thing I want.

"Let me but you some food, your taking your meds in an hour," he says.

"Okay,"

He opened the passenger door for me and I gladly climbed inside the car. When he gets inside he started the engine and drove downtown Beverly Hills. Harry stopped in front of our favorite restaurant. The last time we were here was when he gave me the paper airplane necklace that I never took off of my neck since the day he gave it to me.

We chose our usual seat on the corner side of the place. It's not crowded since it isn't rush hour yet. As usual the service crew is trying to flirt with Harry but as usual he didn't even bother looking at her.

"So I was thinking a couple of things earlier," he says as we were waiting for our food.

I leaned into him and look at his face. "Like what?" I asked.

"After what happened to you at the supermarket, I realized that life is short and I can't bear to lose you," he says with a very serious expression on his face.

My heart melt with his sweet words. No question asked, this beautiful man in indeed in love with me.

"So I wanna do two things," he says. "First, I want us to be a real family, I want you to stop taking those pills, and let's have a child of our own,"

What? Am I hearing him right? He wants us to have kids?

"Harry,"

"And second is," he continued. "I want us to get married."

---------------

Heyyyy!!!!

So how's everyone??? I hope you like this new update. Tell me your thoughts about it guys!!!

Again, thanks for all the support even though I rarely update but you're all still there.

I love each and everyone of you.

All the love.

Xoxo

-X

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

3.7M 80.9K 77
in which joelle d'amore is completing her final semester of university in the grand city of los angeles, california. when she finds herself in the pr...
44.9K 1.4K 32
Taylor Swift a beautiful,young and nice lady and at first she works as a cop she was adopted her stepfather is blaming her for replacing the death of...
2.4K 119 22
Jordan is a nineteen year old that has been abused by her mom and dad her whole life. She decides to run away to find her celebrity brother. She als...
232K 4.9K 49
They've known each other since they were eleven, inseparable best friends for as long as they can remember, but long distance and spotty behavior cau...