THIRST FOR REVENGE

By NoOneToCare

I am Forth, reincarnated for one purpose; to find the man who destroyed my pack. Yes, the powerful pack was s... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2 ( Part 1)
Chapter 2 (part 2)
Chapter 4
Author's Update
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

Chapter 3

491 36 16
By NoOneToCare

Hello everyone. Thanks you so much for reading my story. I am grateful enough knowing that there are people who take some time reading this. Thanks again.

Please excuse any grammatical errors ahead. Have a nice day.

***********************************************************************************************

Tae P.O.V

The gentle winds blowing towards the seashore, its coolness makes me feel relax. Seagulls that freely flying up the sky exploring the beauty of the ocean. I stretched my hand pointing directly to the sun miles away from me, it looks like so small in a distance. The only music in my ears is the sounds of the waves of the ocean. I slowly close my eyes, savoring the solemnity of the place. In silence I utter words for someone special.

"Hi Mom, I don't know what else to say that I haven't said a million times to you.
I love you. I miss you. I wish I could see and talk to you and give you one last hug, have one last conversation. To say goodbye properly. Just know that wherever you are in the great wide universe... In heaven watching and guiding me. I'm thinking of you and loving you and missing you ... today and every day."

I stood still relishing the peacefulness it brings to one's soul. I put my hands in my pocket, moving my head from left to right across the horizon. It's the first day of class yet I'm skipping, there's more important things I needed to do than to sit down listening to lectures. I guess, skipping once for a while is not bad.

"When anxious, uneasy and bad thoughts come, I go to the sea,
and the sea drowns them out with its great wide sounds,
Cleanses with its noise and imposes a rhythm upon everything in me that is bewildered and confused. Rainer Maria Rilke
. "Korn poetically said. I smiled. He handed the Brown envelope to me. I opened and started to scan the documents containing the data's about the people I was searching.

"According to the information I've gathered, November 19, 2015 the family moved out from the city. The car registered to Mr. William was found on the road. No death bodies found. No one knows their whereabouts. There's no updates about the family after the incidents. No records of death. It's a perfect crime" he stated. I unconsciously tightened the gripped of the papers I'm holding.

'Impossible', I thought.

'So, the family is missing?' I anxiously asked.

'Yes and no, he reluctantly replied.

'What do you mean?' I impatiently asked him pressing my hand to my forehead. He sighed.

'There's still no evidence presented but there's a theory that their entire family is dead. They can't find their bodies so the suspicion cannot be justified.' he added.

'The investigation is still in progress. Give me more time. The councils of witches/warlocks, vampires and even werewolves security are too tight. Not easy to access." I nodded.

I'm getting farther and farther from the truth, how long has it been? I'm running out of time. I put the sheets back. The hidden Anger is slowly consuming my heart. I breathe in and breathe out, trying to relax myself. The long silence took over between us.

One day, I woke up in a pack's hospital. Instantly, I sat on my bed and rubbed the back of my neck. I could sharply hear the faint voices and footsteps of people running down the hall which I find odd. Blinking my eyes many times trying to accustom to the lights on the room. Was it just a dream? I thought.

My head was throbbing painfully. I called out for my mom and dad yet there was no answer. Instead a blurry face of a kid appeared in front of me. I rubbed my eyes to clearly see the boy grinning at me. Suddenly, he hugged me tightly and start crying.

"Don't make me worry again" he wailed. I was wondering if he knew me. At the distance, I saw a couple walking slowly towards us and grabbed me in a group hug. Tears were streaming on their faces, calling me name I do not know.

"Excuse me but who are you guys? I blurted out. They stiffened.

Did you see my parents? "I innocently asked. They loosened their arms around me and looked at me with wide eyes.

"You don't remember us? Tae it's me your mom", she cried. I shook my head in disagreement. She is not my mom.

"Tae? The man said.

"I'm not Tae! I'm Forth!" I growled in a deep voice. I could hear the whispers of voices from afar which makes my head more painful. I panicked.

'What's happening? Where is my parents? I started to freak out.

I pulled out all the wires in my body, ivy inserted through my veins and started to climb out of the bed. But the man grabbed me pressed my back into the bed. I held his arms and shoved him but he was too strong. The woman hurriedly went out coming back together with the doctor. He tightened his grip enabling me to move, the doctor injected me a dose of sedative. My body started to calmed down. My eyes were so heavy. I fell asleep again.

One week after, I awakened again. I looked around me but no one was there. Climbing out my bed, I passively walked into the bathroom to pee. I washed my hands on the sink. I caught a glimpse on the mirror facing me, my eyes widened of what I am seeing. Touching my face, I slapped and pinched it. My face was already reddened from slapping yet I saw the same figure. There's no mistaking it, this is not my body. I took my shirt off and touched my chest. There's no scars of claws. I quickly went out and found the man dressed in white carrying a tray of food.

"Tae! You are already awake!' the doctor broadly smile at me.

"What's my name again?" I asked in confirmation.

"Tae Darvid" he answered. That's right, I am trapped in Tae Darvid's body.

I felt Korn patted my shoulder. Korn is my informant that I trusted. Outside the current family I'm living, it's only him who knows that I'm not the Alpha Spencer's true son. It's a secret that even the council didn't know. There's a strong Possibility that I'll be called for investigation, if it leaks out. There's no such things as reincarnation happened even before. It will only create commotion not only inside the pack but also on the werewolf's community. I don't want to be a subject of studies. We agreed that my identity should be hidden. No one should know who I am in my past life.

Tae Darvid, the son of Alpha Spencer was been killed. It was too late when they found out that one of the girl he recently flirted was a hunter. The Hunter fed him with wolf's bane. They searched for his mate because maybe it will help him to make better. He is Ming and Kit's friend. But they couldn't find him too. He was missing the day Tae got into comma. He was in comma for month, they lose hope already. His wolf can't heal him, both slowly dying which they did afterwards. But my soul went into his body together with my wolf named Luka which remains a mystery to us. Luka awakened while I Tae's body is in comma. Maybe, his mate also died. What a pity.

It was difficult from the start, pretending to be someone you are not. But thanks to the word, "amnesia", I am saved. Ironically, the pack was glad about the changes, for them it's a blessing in disguise. They love who I am now. But there are some who is questioning my survival, those people who wanted to challenge the position of being an alpha. Since they couldn't attack the Alpha, they're digging holes in me making different rumors to bring us down. Specially, this person in council of werewolves.

"Before I forgot, this is what you've asked for", Korn timidly smile at me. He slid a photo from his pocket. It's a family picture. Korn walks away leaving me alone. My eyes fixated on it. The sweet smile of the boy at the center together with a couple standing near the tree. A family who once was happily living.

I flipped the photo and the names are written at the back. William, Jocelyn and Forth. My Eyes are filled with waters, slowly sliding on my cheeks. The anger filled consumed me again. It is full of remorse and regrets. I grit my teeth tightly. If only I am strong, I might be able to fight until the end and not to just foolishly watch the scene in front of me.

"I, Forth, promise that your death will never be in vain. I will hunt them even at the end of abyss! "I declared. I clenched my hands until my knuckles turns white. I stayed and watched as the sun says goodbye.

I went into my car and drive my way home. It's a long drive. I was too distracted with things that I forget about finding my mate. Chances are I might find her there.

"She will understand", Luka said trying to console me.

'Thanks' I smiled. Luka always knew what to say whenever I'm down. I am grateful that moon goddess give him to me, I have someone to rely on. I am not alone in this battle. My stomach growled in hunger. I haven't eaten yet for a damn whole day. I stopped my car and turned left to find some food house to satiate my hunger. No, I'm famished. I turned on the music when a black figure pass in front of me making my car swerved.

"Fuck!" I cursed loudly. What in the world is he or she thinking appearing out of the nowhere? I unbuckled my seat belt and walked towards the figure standing there still. I might kill him but he didn't budge, he stood there like nothing happen. I am beyond annoyed and pissed.

As I getting nearer, I couldn't clearly see but I know it's a guy. He was shorter than me and thin. I look at him from feet to head observing his physique. He moves closer to me staring me with a deadliest glare. I could see him clearly now as he move where the light of my car is. He is beautiful.

My eyes meets his. It glows and turned to gold. My heart suddenly slammed against my ribs, beating wildly and crazily. Everything around me feels so good. It makes the world stop and what only matters in this world is him and me. I don't care if we are blocking the way for passerby. I am stuck with him in our own world.

'MINE' I declared.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

475K 25.1K 90
After years of Yo telling his dad that he should get married again, his dad finally has found someone that has captured his heart. The only catch is...
80.7K 3.6K 31
A innocent Beam? A cruel Forth? A new year, new Students, new Hazers and a stubborn kid with an angelic face. What will Forth do with this kid? ...
311K 13.3K 29
Time flies sure fast. The then Engineering Moon is now a father. Yes, Forth, the successful engineer is now a father of a three years old daughter. H...
176K 8.7K 33
Revenge is not just a feeling. I will go to any extent to get what I want. I will make sure May feel the same I feel. You're dead my dear said Beam t...