Exo Imagines. (Closed)

By kiraxdani97

Hey earthlings! Here are my takes on writing romantic imagines. Requests are unfortunately now closed. Howe... More

Imaginations
"Inevitable"
"Look what the cat dragged in."
"Pranks and Missions."
"Serendipity."
"Let's Try!"
"It Was You."
"Birthday Gift."
"Better Late than Never."
"Bucket List."
"Are You Gonna Be My Girl?"
"Phone Date"
"Once Upon a Time"
Surprises
"Dates and Dolphins."
"Lipstick"
"Let's Make A Bet"
"I'm Sorry."
"Hero"
"Anniversary Surprise!"
"Necklace"
Thank You
"Your Choice."
"Doggy Day"
"With All Your Heart."
"Play the game, Miss!"
"Christmas Memories"
New Year Special(!) "Remember the time?"
"Arrows."
"This Ain't It."
"Handkerchief"
"Just One Night."
Sorry.
"Breathtaking"
Readers Opinions!!!
New Update!
"Gin"
Update.
Romance, I Think It's Dead

"Trust Me"

9.4K 201 43
By kiraxdani97

Ft. Chen

-.-.-.-.-

*ring...ring...ring*

Caller ID; Chen-Chen

"Hello,Oppa! What's up?" You said cheerfully.

"Hey jagi~! Do you wanna get some lunch today? Practice doesn't start till late so we can still hang out." You can imagine him smiling through the phone. Oh, how I hate to break his happiness..

"Sorry, I cant today. I'm meeting up with someone.. Can we do tomorrow instead? It's a really important day today and I can't miss it. I hope you understand." You replied, trying to sound calm.

"Oh.. It's okay! If it's really important then it's okay, tomorrow is also fine, jagi." He replied in a disappointed tone.

"Okay! Thank You so much!! I love you oppa! See you tomorrow!" You said through your phone.

You ended your call with Chen and walked over to your closet to pick out a pretty outfit for today. You should at least look presentable.

Chen's POV:

'Hmm.. I wonder who ___ is meeting. What if she's meeting some other guy?! Chen thought to himself No.. It cant be.. I am the only one for her.. Right, ___?' Chen said with ponder.

Chen was sweating buckets to the thought of you going out today. He didn't know who you were meeting, if it was a boy or a girl. If its just an important meeting or a friendly date with a girlfriend. Chen couldn't take being a worry-wart anymore and sent you a text to reassure himself.

'Y/n, who are you meeting and where are you meeting them?'

After a few minutes, you replied back and the message read:

"My fave restaurant oppa. Were having lunch there. Why?"

Chen shot another text to you.

'I was just wondering. Have fun! Do you want me to pick you up?'

Only seconds after she replied:

'No need oppa! Just focus on your practice for today, okay? Fighting!~'

"Is it just me or doesn't she just sound suspicious? She didn't even say who she was meeting. I hope she doesn't meet up with some other guy.." Chen muttered in worry.

Your POV:

'Oh my gosh! I'm so excited! I quickly checked my make up using the dresser mirror, looked at my dress for any unwanted creases and looked at my hair one last time. Finally being satisfied with my appearance, I grabbed a matching pair of brogues and a blazer to match my outfit. I took my car keys from the kitchen counter and went to the restaurant.

After 20 minutes of driving, I finally arrived at the restaurant. I entered and waited to be seated to a reserved seat. After a mere 2 minutes, I finally got the seat, and to think it was my favourite spot! The big table near the windows, with comfy foam underneath the cold leather seats. I looked at the menu the waiter had given me, looking for anything new in the menu to satisfy my appetite.

"Y/n?"

A deep voice came out of nowhere. I looked up and saw a tall figure standing near my table. I could hear small whispers from girls near my table, some even shouting, asking for his number. I focused on the familiar man and realised it was him.

"Oppa?! Is that you?!" I stood up excitedly and hugged him. "Oh my god! It's really you! I missed you so much, Shinwoo oppa!" I wrapped my arms around his waist even tighter than my grip from before. "Ya-- yah! You're suffocating me!" Shinwoo said in a stifled voice. Realising my actions, I let go of him slightly and looked up at him with teary eyes. "Yah!" I shouted as I playfully punch his chest. "Cut me some slack! Do you have any idea how much I missed you? I said in a playful tone. "And oppa, you definitely became hot. What happened? Scored a chick didn't you?" you retorted sarcastically. "Tsk.. Scored more than enough if I may say so.. Yeah, I missed you too.. But I'm back now.. And you became ugly." He said mockingly as he wiped the tears of my eyes and kissed the top of my head.."You should order oppa! You must be hungry!" I told him eagerly. "And. If I'm ugly, you should be a beast then." I spat at him.

"Alright! Alright, I'm sorry for saying that." He said as he winked. "We have loads to catch up on!" He declared and sat down to order.

Chen's POV:

"Hyungs! We should go out for lunch!" Sehun and Kai invited in sync. "We should eat at Frankie's.. Haven't had their food in centuries!" Chanyeol said in exaggeration.

'Frankie's..Wait! Just remembered! That's where ___ is! I might get a chance to see her before practice begins.'

"Let's go guys! Quick!" I declared and ushered the other members out the building into the van.

"Someone's rather hungry.." Luhan said in a monotone.

"Yah, shut it." I snapped back playfully. "Let's just go."

After driving for what seemed like forever, we finally got to the restaurant. I got out of the van first only to spot a familiar girl wrapping her arms around another mans waist. After focusing on the girls figure behind the tinted windows, I realised it was ____. This plain sight was painful. The other members were wondering why I had suddenly froze on the spot when they saw the view from outside, creating a loud chorus of gasps.

"Isnt that ___, Chen? Why's she with that dude?" Xiumin asked in confusion.

After ___ hugged the man, the guy then kissed the top of her head and caressed her cheek. She looked up lovingly at him.

"Wait, she only let's me to touch hear head! But whats with that guy?!" I shouted through gritted teeth.

It was painful.. Seeing your own girlfriend with another guy. Not thinking before acting, I quickly dashed to the restaurant door after seeing them sit together.

"Yah Jongdae! Dont cause a scene!" My other members shouted but I couldn't care less. My girlfriend was cheating right in front of me, how could I let this pass?

Just watch out you punk. Stay away from my girl.

Your POV:

"So, oppa.. How was livi--" I was about to ask Shinwoo a question when I was interrupted by multiple muffled shouts.

"Yah, Jongdae dont cause a scene!" A chorus of loud voices howled from the outside. I looked outside the windows to see the people shouting only to reveal the other EXO members. 'Jongdae? Eh? Chen's here?' I saw Chen walking towards our table, in fast and angry steps. He looked furious, ready to kill someone.

"Who the hell are you, punk?" Chen said in a very raged and low voice whilst smacking the table with his palms. I could feel heavy stares from the other people in the restaurant.

"Chen?! What are you doing here?!" I jumped in shock as he pulled my brothers collar. "What are you doing, stop doing that!" I protested. "You causing a scene!"

"What the hell ___? Why are you so shocked to see me here? Could it be you're meeting this punk behind my back? Huh? Tell me." Chen said, an obvious angry tone present in his voice.

"What?! I would never cheat on you Jongdae!" I protested.

"Then who is this dude, then? How are you gonna explain to me after being so lovey-dovey with him right in front of my eyes?! Chen snapped back.

"Yah. Get off me." Shinwoo said as he slapped Chen's hand off his collar.

"Get off me? YOU get of my girlfriend!" Chen shouted, causing a bigger scene in the restaurant. A waiter was approaching but I shooed him away.

"Haha. It seems that ____ hasn't introduced me to you yet, Chen. But I know who you are. So, let me introduce myself." My brother let out a cheeky grin and stood up from his current seat. I'm Shinwoo (L/N). Your girlfriends older 'BROTHER'." He bowed and later on extended a hand. He had to emphasis the word 'brother' to clear up the whole situation. "Fancy meeting you this way.. Jongdae." Shinwoo said in a slightly mocking tone.

Chens jaw dropped down to the floor, feeling like such an idiot for jumping to conclusions and for causing such an embarassing scene.

"Eh? but, what? you jus-- huh?!" Chen stuttered and tried to speak. "Oh gosh.. I am... I'm truly truly so, super very very sorry." Chen repeated. "I seriously didn't know the fact that ___ had a sibling.. I didnt know you had a brother, ___?" Chen stuttered and queried at the same time.

"I couldn't tell.. Because I would feel sad if ever I thought about my brother. My parents are divorced, Chen. They separated us 9 years ago. I used to live there in the US when I was younger. I didn't want you to worry, Chen. I didn't want you to see me sad. I wanted you to see me happy. I'm sorry for not telling you in advance." I said, feeling tears well up in my eyes.

"It's fine.. I really am truly sorry uh.. What should I call him?" Chen asked again me, looking embarassed for causing a scene.

"Why dont you try calling me your hyung?" Shinwoo declared.

"Okay.. Hyung. I truly apologise for grabbing you like that." Chen muttered as he smiled sheepishly.

"Chen, call your members! Let's eat together. And so that I could get to know if my baby sisters friends take care of her." Shinwoo jokingly asked Chen. "And judging by the way you acted up when you saw me like that with my sister, you qualify. I can tell you're serious about her." Shinwoo commented.

"Yah, oppa! Dont do that." I told him off in english.. "Don't embarass him more!" "Why?" Shinwoo replied in perfect english. It's true, though! and I give him full permission to date you." Shinwoo stated.

"What..? And you even speak.. Hmm, i've got lots to learn about you ___." Chen said as he wrapped an arm around your waist when he walked closer to you.

Shinwoo walked outside to call Chen's members for some lunch.

"Order up, guys! My treat, for being good friends with my sister." Shinwoo flashed his eye smile to the members and cheered as he said 'my treat'.

"Haha, thanks for treating them, oppa." I said feeling grateful for having an awesome brother like him.

"I'm sorry oppa.. For not telling you everything. Can you still trust me?" I asked Chen with a worried tone. "Next time.. Tell me who you're meeting.. Okay, I don't want you to be stolen.. And of course.. I'll give my trust to you and only you. I love you.. And i'm sorry.."

"Thanks Chen." I said as I kissed his lips lightly.

Trust is what builds up a relationship, the foundation that makes it stronger.

Learn to forgive. It's good for you. Or you'll end up losing someone too precious to lose.

BTW// the Brother Shinwoo is actually CNU from B1A4, another group I really like.

hope you enjoyed this guys! -Bee xo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 63 34
You were at the point of going to Korea, you lived your whole life in _______ and now you were going to meet the other side of the world. You weren't...
2.1M 37.7K 124
Just some short stories... Requests welcome :) >> ENJOY! Love, Kxx If you want to request something please post it on @kayrequestbook'...
17.8K 369 13
Nothing 21+ will happen just so you know. ***NOT EDITED*** This story is complete, feel free to give it a star in the chapters if you liked it. ___...
3.5K 121 26
EXO FanFiction I began writing this out if boredom. Hope you enjoy!