↬ seven deadly sins | bts

By sugarized

❝Angels and demons, supernatural creatures: They exist in our world. But these seven are different, they're s... More

Introduction
Prologue
1》Secrets
2》Club Red
4》There for You
5》Monster
6》 Fire and Water
7》Love?
8》The Devil's Past
9》Falling
10》Angel of Hope
Art
11》Emotions
12》Prophecy
13》Saint or Sinner
14》Bittersweet
15》Chaos
16》Hunter

3》Boy meets Evil

3.2K 159 262
By sugarized

"Never open the door to a lesser evil, for other and greater ones invariably come in after it."

"My power is weak, Yoongi."

Lucifer sat behind an expensive mahogany desk, hands folded in his lap, feet crossed on top of the desk. His leather chair creaked as he leaned back and closed his eyes. His mouth was pulled down in a frown, his brows were furrowed.

"There is too much positive energy around me, even for a party that should be filled with all kinds of temptations. It is weakening my power. Especially those men. Most of them haven't even tapped into their sin yet." He said venomously, "That damned Jungkook, that Hoseok, Jimin and Namjoon are totally clean. How can this be possible?"

His eyes opened and inside them Yoongi could see a burning red fire of anger and impatience. That look didn't faze him one bit. He let out a long yawn and sat down on a leather chair.

"Patience isn't really your thing, huh? For someone as greedy as you, patience could be pretty damn useful." Yoongi muttered.

The devil's jaw clenched. He leaned forward and stared into the half closed eyes of Yoongi. "Patience is the virtue opposite of wrath. Why should I possess it?

Yoongi raised his eyes up to his, before looking away again.
"Alot of people possess patience."

Lucifer growled.
"I am NOT one of those people. I don't need patience to get what I want."

Yoongi laughed and took out another one of his joints. He put it in the corner his mouth and raised his hand to light it up. "So you admit you're missing something. Isn't that a weakness?"

Yoongi suddenly found himself pinned to the floor with a hand gripping his throat roughly. Lucifer's face was just inches from his. His eyes were completely black and the fire in them was burning even more furiously than before. His teeth were sharp and looked dangerous.

"How dare you speak like that!" He spat, "Whose side are you on Yoongi? How can you dare to suggest that a man like me should make use of a virtue?" His hot breath blew into Yoongi's face.

Yoongi was still under the devil's grip, but he just laughed. Yoongi didn't stop for a while, and Lucifer just watched him. He felt confused. And he hated it. Any sign of vulnerability or insecurity was bad. He had known Yoongi for a long time, but he was just as unpredictable as he had been at the beginning.

"Oh Lucifer," Yoongi chuckled, "I was just playing around a bit. Between my hazy drug filled sessions and long naps, I like to have a little fun. Are a few provoking remarks too much to handle?"

Lucifer got up again. He smoothened his brown patterned suit and then sat back down on his leather chair, letting out a long groan. Yoongi still lay on the floor, staring up at the ceiling dreamily.

"Leave Yoongi! Get out of my sight now. Get the boy, and go cause some trouble out there. I think you should
unleash some wrath."

------------------------------------------

Jisoo and Jungkook had already downed three drinks each at the bar. He had managed to loosen up quite well, and he couldn't help but laugh all the time.

Before their drinks, the two had looked at the casino and other parts of the first floor. They had also seen Jin, who had been hogging one of the round buffet tables. He had managed to single handedly finish almost all food on the surface, and drink at least ten shots. Yet Jin somehow seemed sober, for he was easily talking to the numerous girls that surrounded him.

Jungkook had made a mental note to ask Jin how he kept so fit despite his constant food consumption. Jisoo smiled at him and held up her fourth glass. "Cheers Kookie!"

He smiled giddily and held his glass up to hers. There was a soft clink and then the cool whisky ran down his throat. Jisoo silently watched the people on the dancefloor. Her eyes went back to Kookie.

"You see that one girl there? The one with the blonde hair and bangs?"

Jungkook followed Jisoo's eyes and spotted a girl dancing in the crowd. He noticed that she danced well, and her movements were crisp and sharp, yet so fluid. He admired her confidence and attitude, and his eyes wandered from her pretty face to her swaying hips and twirling legs. He could barely take his eyes off her, and her tight black jumpsuit. He forced himself to turn back to Jisoo and answer.

"Yeah, what is it?"

Jisoo grinned and leaned over to whisper in his ear. "She's been watching you for quite some time now. Maybe you should go dance with her."

He looked back to the girl, and sure enough, their eyes met. She quickly looked away and continued to dance with her friends. Jungkook stood up to approach her. The normal Jungkook wouldn't have managed to do this, but this wasn't the normal jungkook. This was the tipsy, slightly high Jungkook, the one that had lost his anxiety and shyness for the night.

Jisoo gave him a thumbs up, as he neared the girl. Despite the valium, his heart beat rapidly as he started to dance his way through the crowd. He had definetely attracted the girl's attention, because her eyes curiously watched his every move as he came nearer.

Jungkook stood in front of her. He could finally see the girl's face clearly. She looked rather exotic, not korean, but surely asian. She had round doll eyes, a sweet face and plump lips. Her yellowish blonde dyed hair ended below her collarbones. He ruffled his hair and smiled. "Hey, I noticed you a while ago. You dance pretty well. What's your name?"

She lifted her face up and looked at him, smiling almost seductively. "I'm Lalisa, and you are?" Her question hung in the air.

Jungkook loved her playful voice. "I'm Jungkook. May I dance with you?"

Lalisa just smiled and beckoned him closer to her. He heard Jay Park's "You Know" play. Jungkook liked the song, and he could remember the choreography pretty well.

The two started dancing to the rather sultry song. He was dancing around Lalisa, as she circled her hips, and made a few daring moves. Jungkook's eyes were glued to her. The two danced almost perfectly in sync, as if they had practiced together before.

A small crowd started to surround the two, whistling and cheering as the two danced. Lalisa dropped down low sometimes, only to snap back up; her hair flying around her face. That move earned her alot of screams from the growing crowd.

The crowd had become pretty big, as the two neared the famous elbow dance scene from the music video.

Once they had finished, Jungkook was breathless. He looked over to Lalisa, who seemed to be exhausted as well. The two were showered with more cheers, encouraging screams, whistles, and appreciative clapping.

Lalisa touched Jungkook's shoulder softly and smirked. She whispered into his ear: "You were amazing Jungkook."

He shuddered as her hot breath tickled his ear. He felt himself redden and bit his lip. Along the happiness in his heart, he felt something else too. He felt pride swell up in his chest: He had done it. He had overcome himself and danced with the girl that he liked. "You were better! You literally killed everyone with the way you were working it." He answered flusteredly.

I want to get to know her better, I want to see her again! This is my chance, he thought. Jungkook took out his phone. "What's your number Lalisa? I want to meet you again."

Lalisa brushed her hair behind her ear and smiled, as she took out her phone. She was about to give him his number, when she spun around suddenly.

There was a commotion going on on the dance floor. Screams could be heard, and people were running away from the middle. "What's wrong?" Lalisa huffed, trying to see what was going on.

Jungkook stepped in front of her protectively and craned his neck, trying to see if there was any danger there. He saw people standing around two men... And they seemed to be fighting. Not verbally, no, the two seemed to be beating each other up, but he couldn't see much.

"There's a fight, we should get out of here." He said urgently, pulling a concerned Lalisa behind him. She stopped and resisted his pulling. Her eyes were wide with worry. "I know one of those voices Jungkook! It's my friend Jennie. We need to help if something's wrong!"

She let go of his hand and pushed her way through the bystanders. Jungkook followed her. He felt disgusted by the amount of people watching the two men fight. Nobody had really stepped in yet to stop the fight, or help the man who was being beaten up.

On the floor was a man wearing a torn vampire costume. He was lying in a small puddle of blood, groaning and holding his head.

Above him was his aggressor, a man with short green dyed hair and a red suit. He was cursing angrily, in his deep and terrifying voice. He looked slightly drunk, but each of his strong punches and hard kicks hit the man right where they should: In the stomach and face. The man on the floor winced in pain and cried for help.

"You. F-Fucking. Piece. Of. SHIT. YOU DESERVE TO DIE!" The red suited man roared. Lalisa had reached her friend Jennie, who was crying and begging the man to stop. She was huddled beside the victim, sobbing and trying to help him. There were glass shards on the floor, and some in the face of the poor man.

Jungkook's stomach tied itself up in knots of fear, but he knew he needed to act fast. He pulled the aggressive man away from his victim and pinned him on the nearest wall. The bystanders made way for him, curiously looking what he was going to do next.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?" Jungkook shouted, more out of fear. He stared into the man's glassy eyes.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME, HUH? ASK THAT PIECE OF SHIT OVER THERE, THAT ARROGANT STUDENT." He spat.

Jungkook tried to keep calm and stop himself from shaking, still firmly holding the struggling man.
"What did he do?"

The agressive man growled. "He mocked me, his dean of students, for being at a party like this, insulted me, and then splashed his drink on my expensive suit!"

Jungkook looked back and saw that Lalisa was on her phone, calling an ambulance and the police, while Jennie was tending to the injured person. Jungkook looked at the man incredulously. "But that's no reason to beat a man to death! You could go to jail!" He cried out.

The man hissed and tried to free himself from Jungkook's tight grip. "What do you know boy? What do you know about my feelings? My possible issues? DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I HAD TO SAVE FOR THIS SUIT? AND HOW MANY INSULTS AND COMMENTS I HAVE TO DEAL WITH EVERY DAY?"

Jisoo appeared beside him, obviously in shock.

"I can't believe it! This has to be a mistake. He's the dean of students at our university, Kim Namjoon! Not to mention the youngest dean ever, and one of the most intelligent people out there. What the hell got into him?!" She exclaimed, shaking as she watched the dean glaring at her.

The bouncers appeared and held Namjoon, waiting for the police to arrive. Jungkook slumped down to the floor in relief. It had cost him all his strength and willpower to keep the incredibly tall man in place.

He heard Lalisa's voice beside him, as she knelt on the floor, softly brushing his sweaty hair from his forehead. "Jungkook, you were so brave! Thank you for stepping in, you might have saved Jennie's boyfriend's life." She whispered. His eyes widened as she wrapped her arms around him and embraced him in a tight hug. He relaxed and closed his eyes, breathing in her sweet cinnamon scent.

They stayed there like that for a while, as the police arrived and arrested Namjoon, while an ambulance brought the injured man away. Jungkook clung onto Lalisa for dear life. The night had been a little too much for him. No wonder he didn't go to parties.

Jisoo had disappeared, Jin was nowhere in sight and Jungkook was sure that it was pretty late.

"Jungkook, come with me."

He opened his eyes and looked up in confusion. There was Suga, waiting for him to get up.

"Uhm, maybe another day Suga? I don't feel like meeting your boss today."

Suga looked annoyed. "Either you'll come now, or I will drag you there."

"I said I don't want to right now."

Suga rolled his eyes and pulled Jungkook up. He winced as he felt Lalisa's warmth leave him. He looked back at her, as Suga dragged him away and towards an elevator. He saw Lalisa's look: Eyes wide and saddened.

His heart dropped: He hadn't managed to get her number. He almost felt like crying at the thought of never seeing her again. To him, she wasn't just a girl he had danced with for a night; She was much more. He felt some kind of connection to her. He had never managed to build up a feeling like this for anyone before.

Jungkook had just realized that he hadn't resisted Suga at all. He tried to wring free, but he felt weak. His arms and legs felt like they were filled with lead. "L-let me go Suga! Please!" Jungkook croaked.

Suga remained silent, as they rode up the tower. The glass elevator showcased the beautiful view of Seoul, as they rose higher and higher, but Jungkook wasn't in the mood for the beauty of the view.

He felt scared and angry, disappointed and heartbroken. The negative feelings had been bubbling inside him for a few minutes, but he felt like he was going to burst any second. And he did.

"WHY THE FUCK DO I HAVE TO MEET YOUR BOSS SUGA? WHY ARE YOU DRAGGING ME HERE? AM I GOING TO GET KILLED, OR SOMETHING? TELL ME WHAT I DID TO YOU, YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!"

Suga looked at him with amusement, seemingly enjoying the sight of the distressed boy. He grinned and shook his head, but remained silent. That made Jungkook even more furious.

"WHY COULDN'T YOU JUST LEAVE ME ALONE? WHY? I'M GOING TO THE POLICE IF I COME OUT OF HERE ALIVE."

The elevator bell ringed. They had reached the 45th floor. Jungkook was scared. He still had no idea why Suga was forcing him to meet his boss. The added exhaustion, sadness and anger didn't make for a very good mix.

Suga pushed the non-resistant man in front of him, until they had reached a large dark wooden door. Jungkook tried to free himself once more, to no avail.

Suga knocked.

"Enter."

Jungkook heard a deep voice from the other side. He felt incredibly scared. His kidnapper opened the door and dragged him in, and then placed him on a leather seat in front of a dark mahogany desk.

The room was dark and dimly lit by red lights. The floor was made of dark brown smooth wood and the walls were covered in red patterned wallpaper. The luxurious desk was fairly empty, save for a small lamp and a few sheets of paper.

Jungkook swallowed as he looked at the man behind the desk. He looked like the embodiment of pure power. His presence took in the whole room and pushed away everything else. The boss was tall and wearing an expensive brown suit that Jungkook could recognise as Gucci.

His face was young and handsome, with a chiseled nose. His long lashed dark eyes were focused on Jungkook, his gaze steady and unsettling. The man's head was raised, and his face serious. His wavy blonde dyed bangs covered his thick brows.

Despite the almost tacky hair color, Jungkook only saw confidence, danger and power in the man. And that made him freeze in fear, waiting for him to make a move. He was desperately waiting for anything to happen and relieve the tension.

He wished he had never attended the party. Then he wouldn't be mourning a girl he barely knew and wouldn't have been kidnapped and forced to meet a man that looked like his eyes could kill.

The boss stood up and slowly walked around Jungkook. Clack. Clack. Clack. His shoes clicked with each rhythmic step he did. Jungkook was still frozen like a deer caught in headlights. His eyes were focused on the wall behind the desk. Oh God, what is going to happen to me?

"Interesting."

The boss smiled and settled back down behind his desk. Suga grinned. "What do you find so interesting, Mister Kim?"

The boss looked at Suga, who was standing in the shadows beside the door. "You can call me by my name Suga, how many times do I need to tell you that?" He said humurously.

Jungkook tried not to look surprised. He was incredibly confused. Suga laughed and closed his eyes. "I have a thing for formality, Taehyung."

There it was, the name of the man he feared. It had been dropped earlier than Jungkook expected. He felt like he knew this Taehyung, but he couldn't put his finger on it.

"Why so tense Jungkook? I'm not going to hurt you." Taehyung said, smiling wickedly as he stood in front of him.

Jungkook blinked. "Excuse me? You know my name?"

Taehyung looked at him strangely. "Suga obviously told me, when he met you a while ago."
He cleared his throat. "Anyways, I am Kim Taehyung, owner of this building and boss of Club Red. Nice to meet you."

Jungkook glared at the hand that was stretched out to him. "Yeah sorry, I didn't really agree to this meeting. Can we get this over with? What's the matter?"

Taehyung looked a little irritated and then dropped his hand. "Fine, let's get straight to business then. I am interested in you Jungkook, and would like you to work for me."

Jungkook squinted and rested his elbows on the armrests of his chair. "Why are you interested in me? How do you know me?" He crossed his arms and waited for an answer.

Taheyung folded his hands and smiled. "You see Jungkook, Suga and I are just like you. We know of your powers. We need valuable allies like you."

Jungkook's eyes widened for the millionth time that night. He was sure his eyes were going to pop out if anything else would happen. "N-no way! This is crazy! Even more people? Again?"

Suga cocked his head curiously. "What do you mean, again?"

Jungkook swallowed. "Well, I met a person like me this afternoon. It was the first time ever."

Taehyung looked at him with interest. "Isn't it great to finally get to know people like you?"

Jungkook shifted in his seat. "Yeah, but I don't appreciate them kidnapping me for business deals. What are your powers anyway?" He lamented.

Taehyung grinned. "I don't think I'll tell you all of them, but it are quite a few. I can control earth, I can communicate telepathically and teleport. I don't think you need to know more than that."

Jungkook groaned. That was a strong man. A really strong man. To be honest he felt kind of jealous. He had always thought of himself as gifted and special, and then this man just came along and blew him away.

"That's... Cool."

He didn't sound very enthusiastic.

"Don't worry, I won't bury you alive, under a pile of rocks."

"Thanks." Jungkook said bitterly. His eyes wandered back to Suga, who looked like he had fallen asleep. "What are his abilities, he's special too, right?"

Suga snorted and opened his eyes. He smiled slyly. Jungkook noticed once more, how much he looked like a cat. "Me? Hell yes I'm special. A while ago, remember how heavy and lifeless you felt? Ha! I can immobilize and weaken people when I touch them."

"Son of a bitch." Jungkook muttered under his breath.

"I can turn invisible at will." Suga continued, "Communicate telepathically too and merge with objects. I don't want to tell you more."

Jungkook was amazed. But his fear had been growing by the minute. He wondered how he hadn't managed to piss his pants by now. These men could do great things. They could be heroes. Or hard criminals. Gangsters. Anything they wanted to be.

"Wow."

The two men laughed.

"Okay, it has been oh so pleasant talking to you guys-" Jungkook said sarcastically, "But it's getting late and I want to go home. What's this business you wanted to talk about?"

Taehyung regained his posture. "I have my own company, that specializes in many things. That includes hotels, property, restaurants, clubs, companys, and stock exchange amongst other things."

He paused for a second, before continuing. "I've done some research on you, Jungkook. You study business and business administration, right?"

Jungkook nodded. He wondered how many people had violated his privacy until now, other than Jisoo, Jimin and Taehyung. He wished that his power was the ability to give himself some goddamn privacy.

"Good. I'll take you in as a trainee and have you do some work. You'll get paid obviously, and get something far more valuable as well. We will train your powers and help you discover other hidden abilities."

Jungkook let that all sink in. It sounded too good to be true. He could earn some extra money to help pay his tuition fees, and learn more about his powers. Why not? But something was off about this Taehyung. He just couldn't grasp what it was.

"Well, I might accept your offer. But I want to know if I can trust you. And why do you want me? What's in it for you?" Jungkook asked suspiciously.

Taehyung chuckled. "You make it sound like I am a wizard mafia boss, who wants to send you off to fight in magical battles. What's in it for me? The chance to help other people like me discover their full potential. Don't you want to become better? Don't you want to know the origin of your powers? Your purpose?"

He had done it. Jungkook had bitten the hook. His eyes seemed to glitter with excitement. "Alright. I'll do it." He said finally.

Taehyung smiled. "It's settled then. How pleasant. I look forward to our next meeting. I will call you when everything is prepared. Suga will escort you back home now."

Jungkook nodded, extremely relieved. "Finally, I need to sleep." He muttered. Taehyung watched as Jungkook and Suga left the room. The door fell shut behind them with a loud thud.

Taehyung sighed and smiled. He got out a bottle of expensive champagne and laughed. Things were going as planned. By this rate, his goal wasn't all too far away. Jungkook had been lured in easily. The boy had unknowingly sold his soul to the devil.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.9K 1.2K 37
An OT7 Reverse Harem For centuries there have been seven deadly sins in the universe. They are pride, greed, wrath, envy, lust, gluttony and sloth. I...
518K 17.6K 12
The demons of the seven deadly sins have their sights on you, ready to lead you astray. The question is - will it be worth it? ©chimchimicorn
14.3K 615 9
"Seven deadly sins," You were going to be reborn seven times -- once in the world of each sin. "seven ways to win," Your mission is to help them bett...
3.6K 218 33
They meet each other when they are kids they don't realize what is coming for them. They will meet the legendary creatures that everyone believed is...