He shout 'I love you' and I t...

By NekoRex

One-shot More

He shout 'I love you' and I told him it's not romantic.

11 0 1
By NekoRex

I walk down the path of the large dog park. My mind keeps replaying the scene, what scene? I freaking saved my dad's dog! You see, I never in my life dared to cross the broken bridge. But I had to save him, he was simply adorable when he gave me those eyes.

I thought he would love me after saving him but I thought wrong. When I drop him on the ground, he freaking but me! I swear when he's in trouble, I'm not going to be saving him. Imagine him hanging on the edge of a cliff, what would I do? Push him dog!

I gotta say, the bite wasn't that painful. Apparently where he bit me, there was a small magazine under the sock. I'm glad because if it wasn't that, I'd be bleeding by now. When I see that dog, I'mtaking him to the pound and tell the freaking pounders my dad's freaking dog doesn't have A owner. Hah, imagine Pluto in a cage! Him getting scared and crap.

I'm not that horrible, I wouldn't do that to anyone or animals.

I sat under the tree and plugs the ear phones in my EARS and listen to Listen to your heart by DHT. I love old songs. New songs doesn't gets to my likings.

I grab my manga from my pack back and start reading it. You see, since I saw a little girl reading a manga, it interests me. So I bought a couple of them and finished them in 4 days. I bought another 10, parents are rich so don't ask, and read them again. This is the last one. Sometimes I'm reading some of them online. At first, I didn't know how to read them.

I felt the sun heat went away and the shadow took over. At first, I thought it was only a cloud but when someone tapped my shoulder, I jump from my seating area and bump my head to a hard wall. Forehead I should say. Anyways, I look up and saw, Loser... Kidding, I'm not a horrible person okay. I'm just pissed because he disturbed me from reading my manga! To tell you the truth, I've always liked him. Dimitri Strange.

"Hi Dimitri!" I kind of shouted but at least he didn't look shook at my loud voice, everyone would inkling my dad and Pluto. I wonder if that's the reason why he hates me. I don't know. I put away my book and dusted my pants. "What are you doing here?" I ask normally because I don't want him to know I like him.

"Just walking around but I saw you, so I came to say hello." I nodded my head and furrowed my eyebrows. That's it? Nothing else.. Might as well get on with my reading. "And...." I shook my head no and said.

"Its okay, you can leave now"

"I would li..."

"no no no no.... you don't have to say hello" I cut him off.

"Lilianne, don't cut m.."

"Dimitri can you see? I was bu.."

"I love you Lily!"

"Ah crap, I don't like bei... Say what?!" I stared at him shock, not getting his words.

"I said I like.."

"No you said love, jeez what the hell Dimitri! Don't just shout 'I love you', its not romantic!" I told him.

"You were cutting me off" I gave him a confused look "never mind"

THE END.

They NOW live happily ever after :D

They had two children named Tyrell and Tyrese.

And had a pet rabbit. One big family house. Two cars.

Lots of manga books and visual novels.

Lilianne and Tyrese watched Anime together

and made fanictions about them :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 102 100
Gu Yang, who had just inherited hundreds of millions of fortune, passed through the book and became a fake daughter in the book who occupied the magp...
11.2K 152 79
Author: Mo Xiaodie Type: Fairy Tale Romance Status: Completed Last updated: 2023-04-09 Latest Chapter: Chapter List Chapter 244 Extra Modern Project...
24M 833K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...
227M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...