The Virgin Bet

Da desireddelusions

"It's just an innocent bet." The Virgin Bet: Goal: Take Charlotte's virginity Time limit: 30 days Rules: 1. H... Altro

0
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
After The Bet

14

12.5K 330 71
Da desireddelusions

Day 8 - 6:34 pm

Charlotte decided it would be best for her to steer clear of her dorm room for a little while. She realized that when she walked through the door and heard the sounds of her best friend and her boyfriend in the kitchen. Sometimes, she honestly forgot that her best friend was nineteen years old and that these kinds of things just happened regularly for some people. With that note, she had quickly slipped on a pair of pants and left her best friend to do her own business.

She now wore Cole's extremely baggy shirt that she had tucked in and a pair of her own skinny jeans. It was comfy and casual, definitely her style. She took the initiative to make her way towards the library and finish her Psychology report that was due in a week. Might as well make good use of her free time and get her project finished on time.

Hours of typing away on a keyboard was definitely mind-numbing, and she needed a brain break desperately. Shutting down her google document on the library's computer, she slipped her way out of the silent hall and began her journey outside. The light growl of her stomach made her insides desperate to get food. That's right, she hadn't ate a single meal yet today. Maybe she should grab dinner before she made her way back to her dorm.

Charlotte hesitated before making a phone call to her best friend, who surprisingly answered the phone. "Hello?" Kristie said on the other line, her breathing a bit shaky. Please tell her that she wasn't just in the middle of doing dirty things as she picked up the phone.

"Hey, I was just wondering if you wanted to go out and grab some dinner. I'm starving." Charlotte continued her walk down the paved pathway provided by the University.

"I'm sorry my little Charmander, but I have to take a rain check on this one–" She was cut off by some strange noise in the background. Hushed whispers and giggles could be heard through the phone. Kristie must still be with Andy. "I'll see you later." On that note, the line went dead. A small sigh left Charlotte's lips as she put her phone in her back pocket. So much for spending some quality time with her friend, who was currently getting some action with her boyfriend.

Shivers were sent down her spine just at the thought of her best friend "getting it on" with Andy. Charlotte knew it would happen eventually, but she was just hoping it wouldn't be where they sometimes eat dinner at night. An audible groan escaped her lips before she reached her gentle hands up to rub her bloodshot eyes. Tired and hungry, not the best combination to be. She needed food, and fast. There were no places nearby campus where she could just walk, she would end up having to take the bus. She ended up deciding on a little diner within the West wing of the campus

As she arrived, the little diner was booming with starving college students. Although, she was alone, so she was seated immediately at a little table for two. Too bad she would be dining alone tonight. She didn't want to bother Cole, but she probably should have asked. Her eyes gazed around at the retro decorations that hung on the cream walls. Some old music was playing lightly in the background through a jukebox, although it could hardly be heard over the obnoxious football team in the back corner making crude jokes.

A cute, little waitress came up to her table in a hurry. She had dark, black hair that was set in cornrows. She wore a black shirt and slacks with a white apron over them. Her beautiful ebony skin shined under the lights of the diner, and her chocolate brown eyes had a glisten of life to them. "What can I get you to drink?" She asked, flashing her a white, toothy grin.

"I'll take an iced tea." Charlotte gave her a small smile as she watched her rush off to go get her drink order. She definitely recognized her from somewhere, but she couldn't process in her mind where she saw her last. A scuffing noise of a chair being pulled away awoke her from her deep thoughts. Her skin ran cold and her face paled as she saw who had sat down right across from her. Not again, not here.

"Darling, I found you." His dimpled smile could have made her melt if time went back two years. That chilling British accent couldn't fool her anymore, yet she was still putty under his fingers. She sat in silence, unsure what to say or do. Instead of having to look him in the eyes, she diverted her gaze to the floor. He shook his head, casting her an unamused gaze. "Show that pretty little face of yours, pretty please?" She glanced up for a moment and caught sight of his eyes. Not those puppy dog eyes.

"Why can't you take a hint. Harry, we broke up years ago. I've moved on, as should you." She let out a small sigh before she slumped over in her seat. Charlotte thought that this would be a peaceful dinner alone, it's a shame her ex boyfriend had to ruin that for her. The waitress came back, nearly spilling the tea as she placed it down. The poor girl looked like she was in such a rush, she must of been one of the only waitresses in the diner. Harry ordered himself a drink, which signaled to Charlotte that he had no intent of leaving anytime soon.

What if he followed her back to her dorm room? She'd never get rid of him, he'd probably follow her inside. She had to have a backup plan, and had to put it into action fast. Charlotte pulled out her phone so it rested on her lap, and she began tapping the screen lightly with the pads of her thumbs.

Charlotte: Hey, can you please come to my dorm later tonight? Maybe around 8:00?

"Who are you texting that's more important than speaking to me?" Harry burned bullets with his eyes through Charlotte. Goosebumps rose on her tanned skin as she hesitantly slid her phone back into her pocket. She couldn't let him get to her head, she was stronger than this. He relaxed in his seat as he scratched the back of his neck, his loose curls bouncing as he tilted his head. "How could you possibly move on from a guy like me? Me and you, we were the power couple back in high school. We can be just like that again if you give me a second chance."

The waitress noticed the tension going on at the table she had waited on only a few minutes ago. From the looks of things, it seemed like he was disturbing her peace, and she wanted to help if the other woman wanted her to. She quickly flew back into the kitchen, grabbing the attention of one of the chefs and asking him to make a burger and fries. After a few minutes, the order was ready and she immediately put it into a to-go bag. Rushing back towards the table, she scribbled some writing onto the paper receipt and set the to-go bag down and gave her a friendly smile.

"And here's your to-go order sweetie. Have a nice night." She flashed Charlotte a grin before she moved on to the next table. Charlotte was a bit skeptical, but understood what the waitress was hinting at once she read the sloppy handwriting on the receipt. It said that her bill had been covered, and that if she needed someone to escort her out of here to just call her name and ask for a raspberry lemonade.

It was a small, yet extremely thoughtful gesture. She knew after today that she should come back later this week and thank the young college student for getting her out of there quickly and pay her receipt. Charlotte stood up, shoving the receipt in her to-go bag before shooting Harry a nasty look. "Look, I know you think that this can still work, but it can't. It never will." With that last sentence, she made her way out of the little diner.

Of course, to no surprise, Harry followed her out. His long stride caught up to her short ones, and he was walking next to her in no time. He attempted to slip an arm around her waist casually, but that just caused her to jerk away from him further. "Baby, I know it may be tough for you to understand because you're stubborn, but I really do still have feelings for you." Lies, it was all lies. Charlotte already knew that. She quickened her pace as her dorm building came into sight. "Is that your building? We must live in the same one then." A sly smirk came upon his lips.

"No, of course not. I'm staying with a friend tonight." She lied through her teeth, accompanying it with a small shrug of her shoulders. Harry rushed ahead of her to hold the door open for her, like a gentleman should. Usually, she would thank a man for his kindness, but she didn't want to show him any sign of weakness. "I'd appreciate it if you went your separate way." Charlotte suggested as she made her way up the stairs.

Footsteps followed close behind her, so close that her heels were practically being stepped on. She broke out into a slight sweat as he continued to follow her down her dorm hall. He was not letting her go without a fight, a fight that she never wanted. She couldn't out run him, and she couldn't get into an apartment that wasn't hers. All she had to do was hope that Cole was on his way.

"Look, Charlotte-" Harry sighed heavily, reaching out to take hold of her hand. Anxiety coursed through her veins as she quickly retracted her hand, narrowing her eyes at her psychotic ex boyfriend. She could see his jaw physically clench as she stared up at him. She may have to put up with his sorry ass throughout college, but she wanted to put her foot down so that he would finally understand that she didn't need him.

"I'm saying no Harry. No means no. No, I will not take you back. No, I do not want to fix things." She scowled at him as she crossed her thin arms. His eyes hardened as he stared down at her, his figure unmoving for a few moments as if he were a statue. He was so tense that she could physically see veins popping out of his neck from clenching his jaw so tight. When he took a step towards her, she backed away. After a few steps backwards, her back hit the thin wall of the dorm hall outside of her room. She made a motion for the door handle so she could slip inside, but she was too late.

Harry threw his arm out, smacking his fist into the wall right between her head and the door to her room. She immediately flinched back, closing her eyes for an impact that never came. His eyes were a deep, dark green that showed no compassion or kindness. Charlotte's heart began beating in her chest rapidly, the tension in the room rising heavily. He slowly leaned down so his face was in front of hers before he began to speak in a low tone. "No, you listen to me. I told you I have changed, now take me back." The last line came out louder then he anticipated, and he attracted the attention of a visitor to Charlotte's dorm.

Cole stepped out of her dorm room with his arms crossed. Kristie had let him into the room earlier and allowed him to stay until Charlotte came home while she went on a date with Andy. When he heard a loud thud on the outside of her dorm wall, he immediately got up to see who was causing all of the commotion. And there she was, pinned against a wall by her delusional ex. He looked like he was going to hurt her.

Both Charlotte's and Harry's eyes moved over towards Cole. Harry didn't have much time to move his fist away from Charlotte's head before Cole began to stride towards him. Cole got in his face, the two of them standing eye to eye in front of Charlotte, who was currently trembling like a chihuahua. A small smirk came on Cole's lips as he crossed his arms across his chest. "You know, you really can't take a hint, can you? I guess you just like seeing me considering you won't leave her alone."

"What a big mistake on your part."

OKAY OKAY SO THE VIRGIN BET REACHED 1.5k READS AND THAT MAKES ME SO HAPPY! Thank you all for following me in this journey.

Just a heads up, next chapter will be starting with Day 9, so time skip through the night and to the next day and ta-da!

Also, just a little friendly poll: So, there hasn't been any major smut yet because I wanted this story to focus on Cole's journey to getting her virginity. I didn't want to jump into things like YES BABE OH YES F*CK ME because lol no stories have to have buildups. BUT, would you prefer there to be little tidbits of smut here and there every couple of chapters until the big "scene," or would you prefer I NOT do any small smut scenes and save it all for the big "goal" he's reaching for?

IDK IF THAT MADE ANY SENSE BUT IF IT DID I WOULD LOVE FEEDBACK!

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

108K 2.6K 16
30 days was all that it took to shatter Charlotte's perfect world. Book 1: The Virgin Bet Book 2: After The Bet
104K 5.5K 52
Story of a middle class girl... a single child.. a very pampered one but not spoiled.. who chooses family over career.. who left a dream job in a dif...
80K 2.6K 59
How do you repay someone who has given you everything? {will contain violence, mental health issues, and strong sexual themes; read at your own risk}
312K 6.9K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc