Calissa & Her Hybrid Mate

By TahelMalka

Bella has moved on from Edward and was living in San Diego . (Happens after Edward leaves Bella) . Klaus hasn... More

chapter 1
Chapter 2- friendship
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
Chapter 8
I need your advise
chose and did
new cover!

Chapter 9

1.4K 42 13
By TahelMalka

A/N: there is going to be a mature content in this chapter so all audience unde- oh fuck it you'll read it anyway, reading at your own risk!!! Her hair and eyes are in chapter 4 if you wanna remember how it looks.

Klaus and I reached his house the sexual tension was palpable and extremely irritating, I went up to his room to change to something more comfortable.

I was about to put my simple p.J short and top, but then I thought about Nik and fuck how much I wanted him, I decided that I wanted to complete the mating tonight, so I opened the big bag that I laft in

his place and dug to the bottom of it and pulled out a black lace lingerie set, a black silk and lace back robe and black stiletto heels, I took off my make up and put only winged eyeliner and a bit of mascara which made my black and red cat like eyes pop, I put everything on and tied the robe but didn't cover what I wore underneath, when I was done I looked at the full length mirror and was pleased with the result,

I got to the door and opened it "Nik can you come up for a second?" I asked closed the door and sat on the bed playing with my black and red hair, "what did you-" I heard as the door opened and I looked up and heard Nik inhale a deep breath, "hugh... Wow... Bella... you look... gorgeous" he stuttered I chuckled mischievously- I made the big bad hybrid stutter? Wow- I got up and walked to him, when I got to him his hands rested my hips my left hand caressed his arm as my right hand was running up and down his chest feeling his well defined abs, I rose a bit and whispered in his ear "and it's all for you my love" I started kissing his neck and he growled with desire, the next thing I know I am pinned up agaagain the wall and Nik is looking deep in my eyes, his eyes flickered to my lips and he dived right in with no hesitation, kissing hard and passionate, I never wanted him to stop.
When we both needed air our lips parted and he looked me in the eyes "I love you" he said and my heart skipped a beat "I love you" I said back I didn't say 'too' because then it would feel like I was obligated to say it back, and I wasn't it's just how I feel, he smiled, not like his usual mischievous smirk but a genuine smile, and gave me a gentle kiss, but right after that is when we came back to passionate, his lips made their way from my lips to my jaw and down to my bra covered breasts, his hand untied my robe and slide it off my shoulders as it hit the floor with a light thud, his mouth captured my nipple through the lace of my bra, I whispered his name in pleasure and threw my head back as he licked and nibbled on my nipple.
I started to get impatient and ripped his shirt off him the buttons falling to the floor, Nik started to get impatient himself as he searched for my bra clip and didn't find so he just ripped it off my body, I moaned at his impatience as his he started to kiss all over my breasts and then down my stomach down to the line of my panties, he licked right above that line and then through the panties right from my clit back up to my belly button, making me moan and push his head back down "where do you want me?" He asked, as he kissed everywhere except from where I wanted- no scratch that, needed him "you know where" I said in a pleading moan, I saw him smirk "no, no I don't, do you mind telling me?" He asked again, I let out frustrated grown and almost screamed at him "you know exactly where I want you, so you better give me what I want or I'll find someone who will" the second I finished that sentence his eyes turned black with anger and lust and he ripped of my panties, "you. Are. MINE!" he growled at me, picked me up and the next thing I know I found myself on the bed he leaned his lips were so close to mine our breath mixed, I thought I was about to kiss me but instead he growled out "MINE" as he buried his face in my neck and took a deep breath of my scent, he kissed and sucked on my sensitive spot, I was moaning and wanting more, he smelled my desire and slowly yet teasingly started to kiss down my body, moans and whimpers of pleasure and plea ascaped my lips.

When he reached my dark lace panties I thought he was finally going to give me what I want, but boy was I mistaken, he skipped the place where I wanted him most and continued down my legs, "beg for it" he said kissing every inch of my legs down my left leg and up my right continuously, "please" I begged him "what was that? I didn't quite catch that..." He whispered as he stopped hovering over the part where I was most aching for him "please" I said a bit louder, he smirked "Sorry my little hell flower but I still can't hear you well enough" he then lowered his head to the edge of my panties and with his teeth started to take them off my body, then came back up and blew his cold breath on my cl it, my back arched and a moan ascaped my lips "please!! Please Nik! I need you baby!" I all but screamed out, he smirked at me and kept his eyes locked with mine as he lowered his mouth even more and wrapped his beautiful lips around my pussy and sucked lightly, "ha!" I moaned silently as my back arched and my eyes rolled to the back of my head, suddenly he stopped, "keep your eyes on me my little devil" he then set back on his mission his eyes never leaving mine, everytime I dared to look away or close my eyes he stopped, my body got hotter, and more pleasure spread through it, Nik kept licking, sucking and biting on my clit, my hips were wiggling even under his tight gresp so he just pinned me down.
As he unwrapped his lips from my pussy and started licking my clit with his torturous tongue I felt him put one finger at my entrance and pushing it into me, "fuck princess you are so tight" he whispered to me, he knew he was my first so he tried to make me as wet and comfortable as possible, he then got back on licking my pussy as he started pumping his finger in and out of me, after a little while he added another finger and after not long another one, soon he was pumping three fingers in and out of me, I was moaning like a mad woman as I felt tension build up in my stomach, I knew I was about come, and I wanted him to go faster, "faster! Ha! Harder! Please baby! Oh!" I moaned out as he started pumping his fingers faster and hearder inside me, soon the tension exploded in me, and I came heard with a shout of his name.

Nik got up as I was panting laying back on my elbows still trying to get over the bliss, as soon as I saw him moving his hands to his belt I stepped forward taking his belt off, unbuttoning his pants and unzipping it and then taking it off him, he decided to go commando style and don't wear any underwear, not that I am complaining, so his huge dick sprang out.
"Fuck, you're big, how the fuck is that going to get inside me?!" I asked shocked, he chuckled a deep huskey sound that sent shivers through my body, "don't worry about it princess, it will fit, just lay back and relax" he said trying to calm my nerves, which worked a bit, he put his finger under my chin and made me look at him "if you are not ready we can stop here princess" he said gently, I saw sincerity in his eyes, I shook my head no, "I don't want to stop, I'm just nervous" I said "are you sure?" I nodded my head yes, the next thing I know I am standing on my feet our naked bodies pressed against each other as he kissed me passionately, I moaned into the kiss as he pushed his tongue into my mouth fighting with my own, my hands in his hair and on of his roaming my body, he pushed me up and my legs wrapped themselves around his hips and I felt his cock on my thigh, his other hand was tangling itself in my hair, suddenly he pulled roughly on my hair, making me gasp and moan slightly as his lips trailed down to my jaw my neck and then my breasts, kissing the same trail up and down, from one breast to the other, he started moving forward and I felt his cock moving with each of his steps, brushing against my wet pussy, making us both moan.
He reached the bed and slowly laid me in the middle of it getting on top of me, he looked me in the eyes with lust and love flashing through his, suddenly i got a courage I didn't know I had and flipped us both making him be underneath me, I sat down on his cock careful not to let him slide into me, and started moving back and forth against his length, he let out a shaky breath as I heard him whisper "fuck" that gave me all the motivation I needed to move faster, his hands laid on my hips helping me go faster, "ha! Shit! Oh yes!" I moaned out loud "fuck baby yes!" I let out another moan the mixed with his as our lips touched, I felt the familiar sensation in my stomach and soon I came again, slowing me movements as I started shaking above him with total bliss and pleasure volts shooting through my body.

When my body relaxed and stopped spasming he flipped us again so now he was on top, "damn it princess I want you so fucking bad" he whispered in my ear and nibbled on it, I held his face in my hand and locked eyes with him "then take me" I whispered, he smirked. "sure will" he said as he positioned himself in my entrance shivers went through my body as I felt him start penetrating his big cock inside of me, slowly inch by inch he got in deeper and deeper, eventually he reached my barrier he locked his with me and whispered "look at me princess" I looked only at him as the world faded, and then a shot of pain came through me as he pushed through the barrier of skin, I whimpered slightly "shhh" he whispered as he kissed me deeply trying to numb the pain as he slowly started moving again, after a minute or two the pain subsided and pleasure started to kick in, I gasseped against he lips as a new and unfamiliar shot of more intense pleasure went through my body, he took that edventage to slide his tongue inside my mouth as he started moving faster, "ha!" I moaned out panting "Oh yeah! Faster baby" I started moaning louder begging him to go faster and harder inside of my, the pleasure was an intense-toe curling pleasure that made me want more of him, "more" I begged of him "give me more!" He went harder a deeper getting as deep as he could filing every inch of me.

In a wake of the moment I flipped us over so I was on top, riding him fast and hard, his eyes rolled to the back of his head as he threw his head back and moaned my name, sending shivers of satisfaction through my body as he urged me to move faster with his hands on my hips guiding me, as I kept moaning and threw my head back as I felt myself cumming for the third time tonight screaming his name "ha! Fuck Nik! I'm cmming! Yes baby! Oh shit!" He didn't stop he pumped his dick in and out of me, fast and hard, as I collapsed on his chest, and he kept going, the pleasure was starting to get unbearable as I sent my hand back to his hips to stop him "stop, stop I can't- fuck! I can't- too much" I whispered.

He flipped us over so he was on top, he kissed me gently and slowly started to move again, this time he held my legs up above his shoulder as he sank himself deeper inside me, hitting my spot just at the right angle, as my body shivered with delight, he steadily started to speed up going hearder and faster in this new position that let him sink deeper, my nail clawed at his back he moaned and whispered my name like a prayer, god I love hearing my name coming out of his lips, after not a long while I felt myself start to build up again, I didn't want to cum yet, I wanted to cum with him so I tried to hold it in, suddenly he started pumping harder, faster and deeper if even possible, "fuck" he groaned into my neck, soon i felt his fangs let out as a sign he was about to leave his mark on me, and I knew that doesn't matter how heard I try to hold myself I was going to cum and harder then before, friends of mine told me about their first time being claimed but I would've never been prepared to what happened to me now, the second his fangs senk into my neck all I saw was pure bliss, my claws went out and scratched his down his back like I was trying to grip for some study ground, my body was in pure bliss and I was shaking from pleasure and satisfaction, through the heist of my bliss I heard him groan in my ear "fuck princess, I'm gonna cum" my instincts took over wanting me to mark him, making him mine, I felt fangs coming out of my gums and in an instant I bit down on my marking spot, I felt him shake as he came heard inside of me, sinking himself as deep inside me as he could making sure to fill me with his release as he moaned loudly with his huskey voice, sending shivers down my spine. He then bit down on me again making sure his scent was imprinted on me, I gasped and moaned quietly as pleasure cursed through my vains.

After he both calmed down he got off me and pulled me into him kissing the top of my head and whispered "I love you my beautiful hell flower" I snuggled within him and the blankets that he covered me up with, taking in his body's warmth and scent our scents were mixed together letting everyone know that I am his and he is mine, "I love you my handsome king" and with that I drifted off to a blissful sleep dreaming about my man and our future together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

325K 7K 35
Edward left Bella and she was heart broken she moved to mystic falls to be with her cousins and friends and they helped her back to be the girl she...
19.2K 592 23
Bella Swan is a shy girl who never got the good side of any relationship. However, she finds herself a mate that is a hot-headed hybrid. Aft...
4.1K 48 12
No one ever said life as a human/vampire hybrid would be easy. As Renesmee comes of age, there are many challenges she must face, and questions she n...
256 16 29
Bella has been accepted in a program in Italy, so she takes it. When she goes there, she meets a boy named Edward who is from Chicago. They fall in l...