snakes are two sided // draco...

Por liloandstitchh

e·the·re·al /əˈTHirēəl/ adjective 1. extremely delicate and light in a way that seems too perfect for this wo... Más

• i n t r o •
o n e • A Loving Family
t w o • Houses?
t h r e e • Name Calling
f o u r • Who Is Rita Skeeter?
f i v e • Trolls and Detention
s i x • Desires of the Heart
s e v e n • Mirrors and Answers
e i g h t • Trip to the Third Floor
• Second Year •
n i n e • A Warm Welcome
t e n • Creepy Professors
e l e v e n • Bubbly Potions
t w e l v e • Duels and Fools
f i f t e e n • The Potion
s i x t e e n • Brooms
s e v e n t e e n • Sweaters and Snowballs
e i g h t e e n • Just Petrified
n i n e t e e n • Compromise
t w e n t y • Forest Spiders
t w e n t y o n e • All Ties Together
t w e n t y t w o • Secrets and More Secrets
t w e n t y t h r e e • Magic? What Magic?
t w e n t y f o u r • Definitely No Magic
• Third Year •
t w e n t y f i v e • Mixed Messages
t w e n t y s i x • Class and More Class
t w e n t y s e v e n • Twists and Turns
t w e n t y e i g h t • Grief
t w e n t y n i n e • Meetings and Answers
t h i r t y • Sad, Sad, Circumstance
t h i r t y o n e • Comfort
t h i r t y t w o • Storms Brew
t h i r t y t h r e e • Who?
t h i r t y f o u r • Family Support
t h i r t y f i v e • Finally
t h i r t y s i x • Saving Souls
t h i r t y s e v e n • Split
• Fourth Year •
t h i r t y e i g h t • Quaffles and Struggles
f o u r t y • Set Plans
f o u r t y o n e • Suspicious Class
f o u r t y t w o • Reporters
f o u r t y t h r e e • The Ferret Incident
f o u r t y f o u r • Reserves
f o u r t y f i v e • The First Task
f o u r t y s i x • Christmas Coming
f o u r t y s e v e n • The Yule Ball
PLEASE READ: NOT ENDING I PROMISE
f o u r t y e i g h t • you thought
ANNOUCEMENT YOOO
CHAPTER 1 EDITED!!
CHAPTER 2 REWRITTEN
Update on construction + Questions!
Update:
SEE THIS HAHA
Updated!!
NEW CHAPTER LOVES
HEY
New Chapters

t h i r t y n i n e • Magical Cooperation

7.6K 275 484
Por liloandstitchh

"Favorite things will tell more about a person than their lips ever will."

You held up the newspaper with the news from a few days ago. The Quidditch World Cup.

"I'd say we did a jolly good job." Theo commented from the other side of the compartment.

You ignored him, keeping your feet perched across Draco's lap next to you.

"Oh, we never asked, how was your job?" Blaise inquired curiously. Theo shrugged dismissively.

"A few 'incendio!'s and my job was done, not as entertaining as I anticipated." He said as if it were a shame. You continued reading through the comments.

"Keep your legs here!" Draco grabbed your ankles gently, moving them. "I'm cold!"

You hid a smirk behind the paper. You put it down before focusing on Draco's hands. You blew a long, cold breath in his direction.

"(Y/N)!" He exclaimed when frost appeared on his hands. Theo laughed while Blaise tried to help his friend.

You rolled your eyes, grin still on your face. "I'm going to the trolley, want anything?" You asked before standing up, opening the compartment door.

"Anything hot?"

"Oh I'll just stand here then. You're welcome."

Draco plucked Theo on his head for the unnecessary comment.

Harry opened the compartment door when he heard the trolley cart come by.

"I'll have a pack of Drooble's please," Ron asked, handing the trolley lady his coins.

"Four pumpkin pasties please." You asked politely, handing her the galleons. "Keep the change."

You locked eyes with Harry, giving him a smile before turning and walking back to your compartment.

Harry sat back down in his seat with a wistful and dazed grin on his face.

"Were there no security at the Cup?" Hermione asked, reading the same newspaper you were only a moment ago.

"There was. Tons of it. That's what's got the Ministry so scared." Ron said with his mouth full. "They call themselves the Death Eaters."

"The Death Eaters?" Harry raised an eyebrow.

At her friend's confused face, Hermione elaborated. "They are considered the most loyal followers  of You-Know-Who. They are known to have a Dark Mark on their forearm to symbolize their allegiance." She took a deep breath before continuing her explanation. "They are skilled witches and wizards that are known to be of the most feared in the world."

Harry suddenly rubbed his forehead, feeling the stinging pain again that just wouldn't go away.
Hermione looked at him with concern written all over her face.

"It's been hurting again, hasn't it? Your scar..."

Harry didn't have to respond.

"You know, Sirius and Remus would want to hear about it." She said as gently as possible.

"Stop being such a baby, Draco." You teased the blonde boy.

"You froze my hands!"

You sat up to sit cross legged close to him. You took his freezing hands in your own.

His eyes widened as yours closed. You focused your energy to keep heat in your hands.

Blaise and Theo grinned, sharing a look before looking at their friend. Winking at him.

He tried to keep the blush away from his face, he adopted a smirk and smug expression.

"Better?" You asked, reaching his silver eyes.

A smooth idea came to his mind. He wrapped an arm around your waist before tugging you to cling to his side. You squeaked in surprise.

"I don't know, I'm still cold so you should just stay here." He closed his eyes soothingly.

Your eyes however, stayed wide open. A blush crept up to your cheeks before you shook it away.

He's just messing with me for freezing his hands. Besides, it's just Draco, he's my best friend.

Theo gave a smirk of his own when he caught the expression on your face. Let the matchmaking begin.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Hogwarts is home to many. And this year, home will be extended to a few guests as well." Dumbledore stood at his podium.

"Now, can we please welcome the lovely ladies, and kind gentlemen, from Beauxbatons!" The doors swung open, and uniforms of beautiful baby blue were seen as the girls lead the entrance.

Many boys within the room seemed captivated by the display.

"Bloody hell." Ron muttered from the Gryffindor table.

"And their Headmistress Madame Maxine." Dumbledore finished. The large lady walked behind the boys from her school. She wore a thick fur coat that somehow went down to her knees, despite her height.

"Blimey, that's one big woman." Seamus commented, gesturing to Madame Maxine who was over 8 ft tall.

The boys dressed in matching blue suits, intricate and obviously expensive designs were apart of the uniform. You rolled your eyes as girls stared blatantly at them.

"You know, most of the students from Beauxbatons are of Veela descent." Blaise spouted randomly. The applause was deafening as Beauxbatons finished with twirls and charmed butterflies.

"Mate, aren't you some type of Veela?" Theo asked Draco, lazily leaning on his elbow.

"Uh, no?"

Theo shrugged. "Coulda fooled me, you have that type of flare."

Draco opened his mouth to question before someone came and sat down beside you.

"'Ello, Miss Avendale, 'ow 'ave you been all this time." Cynthia LeBlanc found herself comfy at your side.

You looked around, confused at first. Suddenly your eyes landed at the silky black hair that was pulled back by the blue feathered hat. You recognized her.

"You really don't recognize me,   (Y/n)?" Her clear blue eyes sparkled with amusement.

"Cynthia!" You exclaimed with delight. She gave you an elegant side hug. Her mother was your mum's friend, you saw Cynthia whenever you went to France.

"Well hello there." Theo tried to introduce himself from across the table.

"Ignore him."

Cynthia chuckled at your group. "Iz alright (Y/n), zis is such a lively group of kids." She pat your head.

Cynthia was already 17 years old. She got many stares and longing looks from mostly the male population. Well, so did every girl from Beauxbatons.

"And here are our proud sons and daughters from Durmstrang!" Dumbledore announced excitedly. "And their headmaster, Igor Karkaroff!"

The doors swung open once more. Boys in red, army-looking, uniforms stalked in. Staffs in hand, they banged them against the floor in turn with their chant.

"Ooh, anyone tickle your fancy?" Cynthia teased. You rolled your eyes.

A group of girls walked in behind them, looking ready to attend a meeting in their blood-red robes.

They abandoned the staffs, flipping and doing dramatics to the front of the Great Hall.

"That's him!" You could hear Ron exclaim. "Vikor Krum!"

Said seeker marched in. Igor Karkaroff at his side. It didn't take a genius to figure out that Krum was the pride of the Durmstrang Institute.

A student held up a large candle, blowing against it. Flaming Phoenixes burst. The seventeen year old boy locked eyes with you, giving you a look that made you want to raise an eyebrow.

"You zeem to have your fair share of admirers." Cynthia chirped with a grin. "It's a wonder you don't go to Beauxbatons, you 'ave always been very beautiful."

You scoffed. "Ever the charmer, Cynthia."

Dumbledore gestured for you all to stand.

"Students. Let's entertain our guests the best way we know how."

He put words up into the air with his wand. You groaned as Blaise forced you to stand, nearly picking you up by your elbows.

"Hogwarts. Hogwarts. Hoggy? Hoggy?" You questioned as you pretended to sing along with your school. Cynthia casted you an amused look.

Crabbe and Goyle seemed to be having an enthusiastic time as they sent Draco a bright look. You snorted.

Once the wretched song was over, you took your seat.

"Ze dumblydore was quite right. Zis was very entertaining." Cynthia smirked.

You ignored the comment as food appeared on the tables.

"Anyway, is Leah here?" You started conversation as the boys were busy eating. Cynthia had been dating the girl since before you even met.

"Here!" Someone exclaimed next to Cynthia. You look over to see the blonde headed girl. You grinned.

"Yes, why iz it that you do not go to Beauxbatons?" Leah asked inquisitively. You rolled your eyes, you've told her this many times no matter how hard she has tried to convince you to transfer.

Cynthia suddenly snapped at a boy from Beauxbatons who she thought was staring at you a little too long. She'd always been protective.

"At the very least wear our uniform for a picture," Leah tried to negotiate. "I'll stop pestering."

"Plus, we want to know what iz so great about these long robes." Cynthia plucked at the Slytherin robes you were adorning.

"Fine, fine, fine." You waved your hands dismissively. Draco's eyes seemed to glaze over at the thought of you in that uniform. Theo snorted as he tried to knee Draco out of his trance.

Blaise tried to keep the amused look off of his face as he tried to focus more on the book in front of him. Oh how his friend was whipped.

You were snapped out of your conversation as the magical ceiling created a storm, literally raining down onto the crowd.

Cries and exclamations were heard all around the room as all the students tried to find something that would cover their heads.

A wizard pointed his wand at the ceiling, making it turn back to its normal starry sky at this hour. Everyone turned to look at him.

"Alastor Moody, your brand new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher for this year," Dumbledore said, coming over to lead him to the teachers' table. You sighed. Remus didn't want to risk students being taken out because they didn't want a werewolf teacher, so he resigned at the end of last year.

"The Auror?" Blaise said aloud, sharing a look with your group.

Crabbe glanced to Goyle, confused. "Auror? What is that?"

Draco sneered at his minions. "Are you seriously that daft, Crabbe? Dark wizard catcher."

Dark Wizard Catcher.

You've heard the name before, he was friends with Dumbledore. So he might be apart of the Order, right?

"Eternal glory." Dumbledore spoke to you all. "The Triwizard Tournament. Three different schools come together to face off, in three different challenges. Now, this time, we have some rules to help insure safety. So I hand it off to you, Mister Crouch." He gestured to a smaller man who went to go stand at the podium.

You recognized him as the man who tried to hit on your mother at the Cup. You shuddered before remembering he was the Head of Magical Cooperation.

"This year," he held his arms out. "You have to be seventeen years of age to enter the tournament." He grimaced as if he expected the outcome of the new rule.

Without him even finishing his statement, protests shot out from the crowd.

"That's rubbish!" The Weasley twins shouted.

Leah put her hands on her hips. "I agree with zee redheads! I turn seventeen in 3 months! Zis isn't fair!"

Cynthia chuckled before grabbing her hand and keeping it in her own. "Calm down, love." Well Cynthia was one to talk, she can still participate in the tournament.

"SILENCE!" Dumbledore used the Amplifying charm. Everybody fell quiet.

He removed a large gold casing. "The Goblet Of Fire." The blue flames flickered from the top as if it knew it was being called on. "Put your names in by Thursday if you so wish to be chosen. But trust me, the tasks are not for the faint of heart." Dumbledore warned before he guided the other schools to their sleeping quarters.

"Pfft, the Twiwizard Tournament." Theo waved a hand. "We've got enough tasks to do in our lives as it is."
~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n-

This chapter is kinda shitty but I'll prob edit it later... have you all been enjoying these chapters?

UGH I really don't wanna go to hell- I mean school, tomorrow😁🙄

FANARTTTTTTTTT

UnigirlYT made one for me;

And one from HubbaBubba21

Omgggggggg!!! 😍😍😍💞💞💞

Please send more in, and support this book! I'm really grateful for all the support it's gotten so far! 39k?!?

Comment. Vote. Share. Read. Jazz 🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

Until next time! 🍪🍪

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

9K 806 20
BOOK 3 OF THE GIRL WHO SAW TOMORROW - Make sure you have read the first two. ❝No one, no matter how great, can know of their own Destiny...❞ As the w...
171K 6.2K 69
~ Year five ~ Warning: This is the fifth book in a series!!! This also will journey through all of the books / movies so if you want a quick read, o...
5.8K 154 28
#1 [BOOK ONE] "He's so close that his heart thumps against my skin, its rhythm mirroring the crazed woodpeckering of my own heart. It is like we are...
188K 5.7K 32
~ Year two ~ Warning; this is the second book in a series!!! This also will journey through all of the books / movies so if you want a quick read, o...