Diary of a Goldfish -Watty Aw...

By Raveness

I played in the bubbler. I popped a few bubbles. It was AWESOME. -Diary of a Goldfish- More

Diary of a Goldfish
Entry One
Entry Two
Entry Three
Entry Four
Entry Five
Entry Six
Entry Seven
Entry Eight

Entry Nine

181 13 7
By Raveness

I woke up the next day, by the feeling of being lifted up.  I was scared and I quickly grabbed my pebble and swam quickly out of the tube.  The land walkers were taking everything, and I didn’t know what to do, because this has never happened to me before.  I swam to the catfish, and they told me that this was a ritual that they did, mainly after every thirty moons. 

Confused, but intrigued I hung back with the catfish and watched as the Koi gangs castle was removed.  They all looked angry, but they didn’t do anything to the land walker that removed the castle.  The fighting fish hung back near the waterfall and didn’t say anything.  He just got extremely… big and puffy looking when the Koi gang swam by him.  He looked scary.

The gang ignored him though, and they same over to us.  They demanded to know why we were looking at the castle.  I was confused, but they didn’t let up, until they each nipped at us.  This bite hurt a bit though, because some of my scales were pulled off.

So, I write this with the happiest face I can muster.  I hope they get caught in a bubble and suffocate!

They could go swim in their bubbler for all I care, as long as a bubble surrounds their gills and they can’t breathe!

Well, that was mean, but what can I do!  Come on, they’re being mean.

Soon, the water levels rose again, and our items were brought back.  My tube was placed in the corner, furthest away from the Koi gangs castle, so I couldn’t be happier.  Once we decided that the land walkers were done disturbing us, I went back to my tube and placed my shiny pebble back down. 

I went back out and noticed a weird shade across the floor.  Looking up, I noticed a large light green thing floating on top.  The catfish urged me to go and rip pieces off to save, and then go back to eat as much as I could.  This green thing was apparently a free-for-all feast, and quite the treat.

I did as I was instructed, and I tore a few really large chunks off and took them down to my tube.  I went back and ate my fill, with the catfish, fighting fish and Koi.

This may be the only time there will be no fighting and territory claims, so I better enjoy it while it lasts.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40 0 2
So our story begins with reader-chan who was found sleeping on Kyoya Hibari's backyard. Now these fellow adult men came to investigate the girl but t...
2 0 1
留学生买纽卡斯尔大学毕业证文凭、学历认证请联系【Q/微信1954 292 140】澳洲文凭证书英文原版定做纽卡斯尔大学毕业证书PDF电子版。专业为留学生办理纽卡斯尔大学毕业证、成绩单、使馆留学回国人员证明、教育部学历学位认证、纽卡斯尔大学录取通知书、Offer、在读证明、雅思托福成绩单、网上存档永...
1 0 1
autism social group Best Autism Programs Melbourne & Sydney | Strive Social Group Discover top autism programs in Melbourne & Sydney. Find social gro...
7 1 1
Hogwarts is back- and weirder than ever! With magical mayhem, unlikely allies, and a certain questionable wizard claiming credit for Harry's entire e...