The Forgiven Bionic| Lab Rats...

Door caler_jo_hyden

*Book two of Secretly Super, the Lab Rats story* Lab Rat D, but known as Destiny, finds herself intertwined w... Meer

Destiny
The Rise of Six
Holding out for a Hero
Power Play
The Superhero Code
Need for Speed
Follow the Leader
The List
Coming through in the Clutch
The Intruder
The Rock
Home Sweet Home: Pt.1
Home Sweet Home: Pt.2
Remember
Game of Drones
They Grow Up So Fast
The Attack: Pt.1
The Attack: Pt.2
Season Two ❤️
Shapeshift Sickness
How Long Is Forever?
Going Wonkers
Switched
The Mark
The Prophesy
The Wish: Pt.1
The Wish: Pt.2
Memory Lost
The Ghost
Quake Exposed
Inevitable
Choices
A Brave New World
Season 3
Inhumans: Pt.1
Inhumans: Pt.2
The Puppet Master
O Brother of Mine
Surprise Birthday Party
You'll Be Okay
Come Back To Us
The End
Epilogue
Last Author's Note
Epigraph by Lab Rat D

Date with Destiny

1.5K 30 11
Door caler_jo_hyden

✖️✖️✖️✖️

It's been a month since we had defeated Hive. Everything in the world is a bit different. But, right now, it's been going good for us. The only thing that seems to keep me up at nights would be my nightmares, like tonight. It's two in the morning.

I was currently alone on the couch in the living room inside of the penthouse, flipping through channels on the television with the remote in my hand. The only light in the room was the candle on the coffee table in front of me, the flame twirling in the darkness.

"What're you doing awake?" Chase asked, sleep still evident in his tone. He rubbed his eyes with one hand tiredly.

I look over at him and remark, "I could ask you the same."

Chase moved over to the couch but remained standing up. He was even more awake now. "Everything okay, Des?"

"I'm okay. Why wouldn't I be?" I begin, shrugging lightly, turning my attention back to flipping through the channels. Chase gave me a skeptical look and sat next to me. He knew something was wrong. I could tell he was racking his brain, thinking of all the possibilities of why I would be up at this hour of the night. A lightbulb shone above his head as he knew why then.

"You had a nightmare again, didn't you?" Chase asked in concern. 

I quietly sighed, rubbed my eyes, and nodded, looking at him. He knew I weren't the one to talk about my feelings and emotions, and nightmares for that matter. 

He moved me into his arms comfortingly, holding one of my hands in his reassuringly. "If you ever want to or need to talk, I'm here." He kissed my temple then.

"I know." I smile and leaned back against the couch, glancing over at the television screen again.

"Want me to leave?" He reluctantly asked. 

I look back at him and shake my head quickly and answer him, "No, please stay." 

Chase smiled and moved into a more comfortable position on the couch, pulling me into his arms as we just watch cartoons to help us fall back asleep.

I had one arm around his waist and the side of my face laying on his chest as I watch the show; He held me close to him in a reassuring, comforting, loving way. My eyelids were starting to feel heavy as I close my eyes and fall asleep in my boyfriend's arms.

Chase smiled down at the now sleeping brunette in his arms and kissed her forehead. He knew that Destiny was still having nightmares, more so after what Hive had done to her. Chase loves this girl and would do anything for her and just be there for her in a heartbeat. He wants what's best for her, always have and always will.

He just wished that this moment right here could last forever with no one disturbing them or anything. Maybe it's time for another date. It's been awhile since the first one we had. Chase thought to himself sleepily and then dozed off as well.

***

Chase had called me to come down to mission command just to hang out. When I got there, I noticed a trail of Hershey Kisses that leads behind the rock wall; I follow the trail, picking up each kiss on the way. At the end of the trail, I was now standing in an empty room with one table inside.

There was a book that was marked on top of the table. I pick it up and open the book, revealing the note, and read it silently: Now that I've kissed the ground you walk on, will you go on another date with me? I roll my eyes but smiled at my boyfriend's cheeky cheesiness.

I then heard someone clear their throat behind me. When I turned around and faced him, I noticed Chase's cheeks blushing as he kicked at the floor softly. I couldn't help but to softly laugh and move over to him, hugging him as he moved his arms around me. "I would love to go out with you." I confirm, kissing him on the lips sweetly.

Chase grinned and spun me around in a tight hug, his forehead now resting lightly against mine. "How about now?" He murmured as I reply with a grin also, "Let's go." Chase parted from me a little bit and then held a sneaky grin on his face as he swiftly picked me up in his arms bridal-style and then kissed me on the lips again.

"You know I can walk-" I start softly as he simply replied cheekily, "Yes, but you're my girl, you shouldn't have to." 

I chuckle and then return the kiss and commented, "You're such a dork, but I love you."

His adorable grin grew even more as he set me back down. "I love you more than anything." Chase replied, holding my hand as the two of us headed out of mission command and went back upstairs to the penthouse.

Bree and Justin was sitting on the couch together, talking and watching T.V. Skylar and Oliver was outside on the terrace, looking at the city below them and also talking. Kaz and Reese was sitting at the table, playing Mario Kart on their Nintendo DS's, playing against each other.

I squeeze Chase's arm lightly and let go, moving over to Justin and sat down on his other side, hugging him. "What up, big brother? Have you asked her yet?" I cheekily question him as his cheeks blushed some.

"Not yet, Des-" Justin started, looking at me.

I grin at him innocently and climb over him and now sit in between my brother and Bree. "Girly, it's obvious that you like my brother and my brother likes you. But, this ship is taking way too long to sail, so... Go on a date with Justin." I look at her seriously and then smile again, looking back at my brother and back at her.

Bree's cheeks tinged with pink as she blushed a little. "You- You know about that?"

"Girly." I look at her seriously again and then grin innocently, "I know everything." I stand up from the couch and move over to Chase and wrap my arms around his waist as he wrapped an arm around my shoulders. "When two people likes each other that much, they should be together."

Justin glanced at the speedster beside him with a small, shy smile on his face. "What do you say, Bree? Go on a date with me?" 

Bree grinned, laughed lightly, and nodded in confirmation and answered him, "It's a date."

"Yes, Brustin has finally sailed passed the friend zone!" I remark, happily bouncing slightly on my feet as Chase laughed and smiled at me. "Well, have fun, you guys. Chase and I actually have a date of our own-"

"So, we'll see you guys later." Chase finished for me, pulling me towards the door and then both of us exit the penthouse, his arm still wrapped around my shoulders. We decided to play laser tag, both agreeing to be on separate teams; I was on the green team and he was on the blue team.

I slightly look over the barrier that I was currently hiding behind, my laser gun ready, and then roll over to the barrier beside my previous spot and hid behind it. I continue to shoot the enemies of my team in the center of their chests perfectly.

I then notice Chase checking his surroundings, his laser gun ready in his hands as well; I smirk and stealthily sneak up on my boyfriend successfully, gaining his attention as Chase was now cornered into a wall. 

I lean close to him and was about to kiss him as his cheeks flushed a little. As our lips was about to connect, I shoot him in the chest and ran away quickly.

Chase stood there a bit stunned, but then regained his composure, and searched for me to get his revenge. In the end, the green team, my team, won.

Ten minutes later, Chase stopped and faced me, smiling. "Okay, close your eyes." I close my eyes and felt his hands on my waist from behind as he led me to somewhere. I don't know where. 

I could smell ocean water, though, and the slight breeze that goes with the waves. The two of us then stopped as he stepped by my side and held my hand in his. "Okay, you can open your eyes now."

I open my eyes and see that we was standing on the beach and a blanket on the ground with a picnic basket. I glance over at Chase and comment, "It's beautiful." He smiled and kissed me and then both of us sat down on the blanket and began to eat. We talked endlessly, laughed, and kissed a little.

After we ate, we continued to talk and laugh about random things while still sitting beside each other on the blanket; Slow Dancing in a Burning Room by John Mayer then started to play on his phone that was a few centimeters from us. Chase stood up and held out his hand towards me, a small smile on his face. "May I have this dance?"

I smile a little also and take his hand in mine and was lifted off of my feet and was pulled into his arms; Chase had his left hand firmly but gently placed on my hip while I securely wrapped my arms around him with my right hand locked with his. He would gaze upon my eyes, smiling at me. The rhythm of our bodies that danced slowly with the music was passionate.

Chase twirled me around, dipping me as he'd lean forward closer to me. With our bodies nearly touching one another's and our faces so close to each others, to my surprise, I felt my face turn to a light shade of pink while my heart began to race a little.

Locking eyes, we were unable to keep away from each other as we move in sync perfectly. Chase had taken in a deep breath as he pulled me back up into his arms. We continue to sway back and forth as he then spun me around and gently pulled me back into his embrace, moving one hand up to the side of my face and cupped it. He kissed me on the lips just as that song ended, our foreheads now resting against one another's.

All I Want by Kodaline then started to play as the two of us sat back on the blanket and laid down. Chase was on his back as he moved me into his arms, my head now resting against his chest, listening to his heart, our legs also tangled a little. We both just talked quietly, talking about the wonders of the universe and just simply exchanged nerdy jokes.

I loved to feel the vibrations when he would laugh softly. It seemed to calm down every other vibration that I could feel due to my earth ability. Chase kissed the top of my head and murmured, "I love you, Des. You're amazing. I love everything about you, but I kinda love your smirk more."

I look up at him curiously, a small smirk appearing on my face. He laughed lightly and smiled, continuing, "I don't know. It's just, whenever you smirk, it holds something dangerous but something fun. I always feel the urge to just kiss you whenever you smirk."

"I get it, I think. If it helps, I love your eyes, the way you'll look at me. It's like I can see all the emotions that you're feeling at that moment. They say that the eyes are the window of the soul. That's what I feel when I'll gaze into your eyes, like I'm looking into your soul. But not just your soul, sometimes I can see myself, the way you see me." I comment softly.

Chase smiled and kissed me again, glancing at the time and groaned a little. "I really don't want to go back to the penthouse yet. I just want to stay right here with you." 

I smiled and then stood back up, holding my hand out to him, and agreed, "So do I, but my brother and the team will call for a search party if we're gone really late."

He now stood by my side, holding my hand still, as we begin to walk back to the penthouse where the team was at. We stop at the front door, but before we went inside, Chase kissed me on the lips again. "I think this date was a success." He murmured lightly as I agreed with a small smile, "It was an amazing date. Thank you."

The two of us entered inside of the penthouse as Skylar looked over at us curiously and asked, "So, how was your date?"

"It was great." Chase and I answer in unison after exchanging a look between one another and looked back at them. I moved over to my brother and look at him questioningly and ask, quiet where only Justin could hear me, "So, when's yours and Bree's date gonna happen?" I smirk a little.

"Hopefully, soon." Justin replied. We all then went upstairs and to the dorms, going to sleep after this long day.

*Someone else's POV*

Rodissius faced a table that held a bunch of gray dust on it, his hands clasped behind his back. A teenage girl with blue eyes and pure white, long, wavy hair stood on one side of the villain as she glanced over at him. "It's time, Rodissius."  

He nodded in agreement as she stepped forward and hovered her palm over the gray dust on the table, a white light emitting from her hand to the dust.

The dust began to form a figure of a man and then finally turned completely into a man; Philip opened his eyes and sat up on the table, glancing over at the two people standing beside the table. "Welcome back, Hive." The girl commented.

"Who are you?" Philip inquired a bit curiously.

"I am Death, destroyer of worlds. And your work with your niece isn't finished yet. Her fate has yet to be complete. She's only successfully completed part of the prophesy. It isn't over yet." The white haired girl answered, her head held high as if she's like royalty, a sense of superiority about her.

"What's our next step?" Hive and Rodissius both questioned her. 

She darted her eyes from the two of them separately and then answered, "We show her that death still hasn't left her side."

✖️✖️✖️✖️

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

68.7K 1.9K 23
"𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝐰𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝗼𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝗼 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐡𝗼𝐰 𝐮𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐥𝗼𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐬." A near-death experience ends with...
49.3K 1.1K 16
" ι'м no longer ѕυrprιѕed anyмore" нe ѕнooĸ нιѕ нead. "yoυ need тo ѕтop pυѕнιng yoυrѕelғ away ғroм people" ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊...
2.3K 166 16
Harper, now bionic, needs to learn to control her new abilities as a student at the bionic academy, she will count on the help of the entire team to...
419K 8.3K 60
In which a secret superhuman befriends three teen bionic heroes. All rights belong to the creators and producers of the Disney television show Lab R...