The Forgiven Bionic| Lab Rats...

Av caler_jo_hyden

*Book two of Secretly Super, the Lab Rats story* Lab Rat D, but known as Destiny, finds herself intertwined w... Mer

Destiny
The Rise of Six
Holding out for a Hero
Power Play
The Superhero Code
Need for Speed
Follow the Leader
The List
Coming through in the Clutch
The Intruder
The Rock
Home Sweet Home: Pt.1
Home Sweet Home: Pt.2
Remember
Game of Drones
They Grow Up So Fast
The Attack: Pt.1
The Attack: Pt.2
Season Two ❤️
Shapeshift Sickness
How Long Is Forever?
Going Wonkers
Switched
The Mark
The Prophesy
The Wish: Pt.1
The Wish: Pt.2
Memory Lost
The Ghost
Quake Exposed
Inevitable
Choices
A Brave New World
Season 3
Date with Destiny
Inhumans: Pt.1
Inhumans: Pt.2
The Puppet Master
O Brother of Mine
Surprise Birthday Party
You'll Be Okay
The End
Epilogue
Last Author's Note
Epigraph by Lab Rat D

Come Back To Us

1.5K 31 15
Av caler_jo_hyden

✖️✖️✖️✖️

The team and I was inside of a prison because the prisoners had got out and rioting too badly, so the cops need our help to help contain them. Donald, Douglas, and I had ran inside of the cafeteria while the others went down the other halls to put the other prisoners up.

I was wearing my black mission suit because it had my new gauntlets on the suit, which is why I wasn't wearing my Elite Force suit. Thirty dangerous prisoners were quick on our tails. "We're never gonna make it to the exit with all of these men following after us like this-" Douglas started just as we reach the other door inside of the large cafeteria.

The two grown Davenport brothers opened the door and stepped into hall just as I close the door behind them as they looked at me through the window. "You're gonna make it." I assure them, breaking the handle off of the door where they couldn't open the door on their side.

"Des, don't do this!" Donald and Douglas started to protest, banging on the door. "Open the door."

I turn back around and face the incoming prisoners and hop on top of a table, letting out a low whistle. "Here boy." I punch one in the face and kicked two other men as those three fell down while more came at me. 

I step onto the next table beside the first one that I was on just as a man jumped onto the table also, but I kick him in the ribs hard.

I jump down, moving my feet into a man's chest as he approached me and landed on top of him and moved my boot and kicked his face hard. I use my blastwave ability as it took out ten more of the prisoners as more continued to come at me.

I glance over at the window to see Donald and Douglas continue to run towards the exit just as a man punched me in the face, making me fly back and roll off of a table behind me and crash onto the floor; I swiftly stand back on my feet and grab a tray from the cart beside me and swing it at two men's heads hard as they fell to the floor. I swing the tray in my hands towards another one who broke it with his fists.

I use both halves and smack two prisoners approaching both of my sides while kicking another in the crotch who was coming at me in front of me. I drop the two tray pieces and swiftly drop on one knee, hand on the floor, and send a shockwave to the remaining men as they flew back and crashed painfully on the floor.

Donald and Douglas ran in from the other entrance, breathless, and looked around at all of the unconscious men. "You were supposed to leave me. I've got this under control." I comment, a twinge of pain suddenly shot up through my left hand and arm excruciatingly. "You weren't supposed to come back for me."

"You could've gotten yourself killed, Des." Donald started to lecture me, "What you did, it was suicidal and stupid-" 

I look at him, scoff a little, and cut him off, "What I did, it saved your life. And I'm okay." The pain in my arm grew even more as I stifle back a wince yet hold a convincing small smile on my face.

I look to the side and detected an explosive nearby. The building was going to explode. "We need to get out- now. This place is about to blow up." I tell them, looking back at them, "I can hold a shield and use my earth ability to hold up the remains of the building to let everyone escape-"

"How will you get out then, D?" Douglas questioned. 

I glance once more at them and shake my hands a little and answered, "I'll find a way. You guys don't have time to argue, I'm getting you out now." My hands glowed as I open up multiple portals all throughout the prison.

I sent the prisoners to other prisons in different cities and states while also sending my family back to the penthouse; The pain in my arm, hand, and side doubled as I stifle back a scream and drop onto my knees. The building then exploded in a fiery explosion as I throw my hands out above me, using my earth ability to hold the ceiling from crushing me.

I grunt in pain, continuing to hold the collapsing roof up as the excruciating pain in my arm seemed to continue to intensify; My veins on my left wrist darkened to a pitch black like on my left side then. 

I scream out and drop my hands, putting up a shield around me just as the whole building collapsed on top of me, burying me underneath it.

The force of the building toppling down on me made me hit my head on a sharp piece of the pillar from the roof, cutting it and made the tip of my forehead bleed. 

I move my hand a little and open up a portal small enough for me to crawl through as I fell through it, landing on the other side which was in mission command.

I fall out of the portal near a cyberdesk, my fingers gripping onto the edge of the desk, and then I collapse completely onto the floor, rolling over on my back with a pained groan.

"D!" Douglas exclaimed, rushing over to his favorite kid and knelt beside her. He moved his hands over the sides of her face, checking her pulse; Her heart was still beating, thankfully. 

"Hey, hey, hey. Come back, come back to me." Douglas muttered, trying to wake her up, "I can't lose you, D... Come on, wake up, Kid."

Douglas picked Destiny up bridal style carefully and moved over to a table and laid her on top of it gently; The Elite Force and Donald entered mission command and noticed him and a halfway unconscious Destiny and rushed over to her side.

"Douglas, what happened?" Bree questioned in concern.

"She appeared through a portal here and then collapsed and now we're here." Douglas explained in a few short words, not taking his eyes off of the unconscious brunette, "She's hurt from saving everyone in that prison before it exploded."

Donald pulled out a rag from the cabinet underneath the desk and moved to stand on the other side of the table, pressing the rag gently on the cut on Destiny's forehead and lightly cleaned the blood off. Destiny's eyes darted back and forth underneath her eyelids, murmuring something incoherently and grunting in pain.

"She's in pain. Do something, Mr. Davenport." Skylar spoke up.

Destiny started to cry out in agony and clenched her fists and then released her fists, mumbling out, begging desperately, "Make it st-stop... End it, ple-please..." A tear slid down her cheek as she squeezed her eyes shut. 

Bree's eyes watered, never seeing her sister like this. She's always been so strong, despite whatever problem and seeing her like this, it broke Bree's heart to see her so broken.

"Maybe this is what's bothering Des." Douglas started, removing her left arm from her waist and showed them the blackened veins running up and down her arm. When he would press a finger on one of the veins, it would darken even more.

Destiny gasped a little and leaned up just enough to vomit up black blood as it poured onto the floor; Her eyes lagged as she fell back onto the table, now laying down again. She shivered but sweat beaded on her forehead, black blood coated on her lips and was just pale in general.

She closed her eyes and murmured almost inaudibly, "Justin..." Destiny's body shook in agony, groaning in pain and squeezed her eyes shut tighter, just hoping that she could go to sleep already. She was tired, very tired, too tired to fight anymore.

"We have to do something... Des had a healing power before, right?" Oliver started as Chase, Donald, Douglas, and Bree nodded in confirmation, "What if we just activate that dormant cell in her body like Chase and Des did for Skylar. That cure gave Skylar her powers back, so it'd have to work on Des, too, right?"

"We're not giving Des her weakness. It could definitely kill her. Her physiology is different than ours, even her blood is special." Donald shot him down with a shake of his head.

"But, Mr. Davenport, it could be the only thing that can help Des. She's dying right now-" Bree began.

"Actually... Des has been dying since her birthday. She didn't want to tell you guys because she didn't want you to worry and walk around her delicately. If or when she's dying, Des didn't want you guys to treat her any different on her possibly last days alive." Chase corrected his sister, looking over at his girlfriend with sad eyes, "She wants all of us to be happy. That's how she wants to remember us."

"How come you didn't tell us this sooner? We could've found a cure by now if we had known earlier-" Douglas started at the hazel eyed boy beside him, flexing his jaw a little.

"She made me promise not to tell you guys. Des wanted to tell you herself." Chase commented.

"Mr. Davenport, that cure that helped Skylar gain her powers will probably work on Des, too. We need to at least try it, especially considering that that's our only option here." Kaz spoke up, pointing out and in agreement with Oliver and Bree.

"No- no- no... It- I- Justin..." Destiny spoke up weakly, a little out of it being that she was halfway unconscious. Random objects inside of the room exploded then just as the lab began to tremor slightly. "Justin- someone- stop the- the... pain..." She shook her head and shivered again and just seemed to be getting weaker by the second.

Douglas glanced at the team continuing to discuss the options of what to do as he took out a gray throw blanket from the cabinet behind the desk and covered the hurt brunette. She let out another pained gasp softly as he moved his hand and held her right hand gently, moving his other hand over her right wrist carefully.

"Daddy..." Destiny murmured so weak that no one else heard but Douglas as he lightly squeezed her hand in his reassuringly and watched her, sadness in his eyes.

Justin teleported into mission command and immediately rushed over to his sister's side, moving one hand on the side of her neck. He had felt his sister hurting through his telepathy ability and came back from MIT as quickly as he could. 

"She was injured from an explosion, but... Des was already dying before that." Skylar explained to him before he could even ask what happened.

Justin moved his hand and held his sister's other hand reassuringly just as his veins began to darken also; Destiny's eyes opened quickly as she let out a sharp gasp and looked over at her brother. He could feel her pain now as he took it away. Justin grunted a little, still holding her hand tightly as he continued to take her pain away.

"What's Justin doing?" Kaz inquired as Donald watched the two of them with raised eyebrows and answered him in slight surprise, "He's taking her pain away."

Justin let go and stepped back, hands on the edge of the table where his sister still laid on, and caught his breath while looking down at the table. 

Destiny stopped moving for a second but then inhaled sharply, the agonizing pain washing over her again; A single tear slid down her right cheek as she squeezed her eyes shut tightly as she experienced the worst pain that she's ever been through, worse than the time she was blasted off of that cliff- and her near death experiences the other times.

Chase bit his bottom lip, his eyes watery, as he watched the girl that he's always loved suffer in immense pain. He couldn't bare to watch her hurt so badly. "We need to at least try with that serum. Her healing ability may be her best option, Mr. Davenport." He spoke up, moving his hands over his hips as he looked over to his father.

"I don't- It could really kill her or hurt her even more than what's she is going through now..." Donald started, looking from the semi conscious girl to the other teens and his brother and sighed, "Okay. Do it. It could also save her- We just have to have faith."

Chase, Oliver, and Kaz ran out of mission command to gather the tools and ingredients for the serum and to find a small amount of that Malachite gemstone that can weaken Destiny- But, hopefully, this time it'll save her. 

Destiny's heart started to slow down as her eyes rolled back into her head and started to seize. Donald moved over to her as Douglas held the girl's arms to hold her down from hurting herself even more.

Donald had found out that there was a piece of metal jabbed into her side from the explosion; Destiny finally stopped seizing and fell back into her state of semi consciousness. Davenport gripped the tip of the metal with one hand, and with his other hand, he moved it next to the wound on her right side.

"Keep holding her down. I need to get this out and patch the wound up." Davenport commented to Douglas who nodded and still had his hands holding Destiny's arms, holding her down. 

Bree buried her face on Justin's chest as he wrapped his arms around her reassuringly, watching his sister fight for her life- again.

Donald began to remove the metal bit out of her side as Destiny screamed out, tears pricking her eyes as they fluttered open; Destiny's eyes closed, her head resting on the table again as she grunted while the billionaire finished pulling the metal out of her skin. 

Blood seeped through the wound as Donald pressed his hand over it tightly while grabbing the rag beside him and pressed it on the wound.

Douglas handed him a needle and thread as Davenport took it and began to stitch up the wound, finishing with six stitches; He covered the wound with a wide gauze and wiped his hands on his jeans of the blood as best he could. The blackness in her veins grew bigger and inched closer up towards her heart.

"I think we're almost out of time to save her. I think once that blackness inside of her veins reaches her heart completely, she'll be... she'll be gone." Douglas spoke up, watching the blackness swim upwards in her veins with sad eyes.

Inside of Destiny's mind, a war was raging on as she had to choose between life or death. She fell to the floor of her mind as doors appeared all around her.

Destiny, inside of her mind, then noticed two familiar adults walking up to her as she quickly stood back up and ran into their arms, the three of them now hugging each other. David held his hand on the back of his daughter's head. Elizabeth cupped both sides of Destiny's face in her hands and looked at her, truly happy to see her, starting first, "Come home, Des."

Destiny looked at both of her parents and wanted to go with them so badly, hoping that the pain would just end already. She buried herself in their arms again, tears falling and sliding down her cheeks, saying, "But, what about my friends? They need me."

"You've already done plenty for everyone. You've done so much good. Come home now, please." David replied gently while looking his daughter in her brown eyes. 

"Destiny, come home to us. We're waiting to be a family again." David and Elizabeth commented softly, their hands outstretched towards the girl.

 A bright light was between the three of them, her birth parents were on the other side, waiting for her to walk through it. "Come home, baby."

Destiny reached towards them just as shouts of protest went on behind her; The Davenport-Dooley-Elite Force family were standing behind her, shaking their heads and had tears in their eyes. "I have to go!" Destiny exclaimed over to them, glancing at the people behind her for just a second and then looked back over at the blinding light and her parents. "Let me go."

Chase grabbed his girlfriend's right hand just as her father grabbed her left hand; Chase, Bree, Adam, Douglas, Donald, and Leo all held Des back but her parents were also still holding onto her other hand, pulling her towards them. 

Destiny was standing between the two of them as it literally felt like she was being ripped in half. She gritted her teeth and squeezed her eyes shut, the pain becoming unbearable.

"You belong with us." David and Elizabeth said, tears in their eyes.

"No, Des, you belong with us!" Chase replied.

The girl let out a cry of agony and opened her eyes again, looking at each of them, tears in her eyes now too. "I'm sorry! I can't do it... I don't want to be in pain anymore!" Des told them, salty tears just streaming down her cheeks coldly.

"What about us? What about me?" Chase started, his eyes watery also, "You mean way too much to me for me to lose you again. I love you... You're more important to me than anyone. Please don't go."

Outside of the war inside of Destiny's mind, Donald and Douglas was struggling to keep her alive still. Chase ran back inside of mission command, followed by Kaz and Oliver, as they hurried over to the table where Destiny was still laying at just as her heart stopped beating.

Chase shook his head quickly and continued to walk over to his girl and injected the serum into her neck, withdrawing the needle and laid it aside. "Come on, Des, come back to us." He muttered quietly, the room completely silent as they held back their tears as best as they could, "Come back, come back."

A minute had passed and still no change as Chase bowed his head, still holding her hand, as everyone else looked down also. "Des sacrificed her life to make sure that everyone, including those prisoners, got out before the bomb exploded... She really is a true hero and kept proving it to everyone." Skylar spoke up sadly, tears in her eyes like everyone else's.

"She can't- She can't really be gone, though... Des always comes back. She- She never gives up on anything or anyone. She always finds a way to be with her family, always finds a way to come back home..." Bree started, "There has to be something else we can do. Please, Mr. Davenport, Douglas, do something."

"I'm sorry. I think it's too late." Donald murmured, an actual tear dropping onto his cheek as he glanced down at the floor. Douglas moved his hand over his favorite teenager's forehead and bowed his head, a single tear sliding down his cheek.

While everyone's heads were bowed, they didn't even notice Destiny's bruises, cuts, and wounds healing completely. The black in her veins faded away fully then just as her heart gave one beat at first and then two until it started beating regularly.

Destiny let out a sharp gasp and coughed a few times, opening her eyes, while her family looked at her in surprise and relief, immediately crowding her and hugged her tightly. "Alright, step back, and give Des some space." Justin spoke up as everyone did just that and glanced at her in question. 

"Good to see you're awake and not with the dead." He joked quietly to his sister who lightly smiles and look around her at the familiar faces in the room.

"D, you okay?" Douglas asked as Destiny glanced from him and landed her eyes on Chase and answered his question, "Chase saved me." Kaz gave Chase's shoulder a pat on his shoulder as Chase and Destiny hugged and parted.

I move my left hand over my ribs lightly, not feeling anymore pain and let out a relieved sigh, laying back down on the table. "Justin?" I start. 

My brother moved his hand on top of mine and replied, "I'm here." I look at him and smile a little as he leaned forward and kissed my forehead reassuringly, "And you're okay now."

I lean up again and look at Douglas with a small smirk. "I told you I'd find a way." I lightly comment.

"It was cutting it a little too close." Douglas replied, "Glad to have you back, Kid." 

Donald nodded and corrected him, "We all are." They all buried me in a big family hug again, relieved that I was still alive and okay, well, okay for me I guess.

✖️✖️✖️✖️

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

81K 1.5K 17
Y/N moves to the bionic island from England when she discovers her abilities. She instantly clicks with Adam, Bree and Chase but one in particular. ...
419K 8.3K 60
In which a secret superhuman befriends three teen bionic heroes. All rights belong to the creators and producers of the Disney television show Lab R...
558K 9.8K 100
"Turn your face towards the sun, Let the shadows fall behind you, Don't look back, Just carry on, And the shadows will never find you" ...
309K 6.1K 34
Destiny Lilac has been through a lot of stuff but when her best friend, Leo Dooley, gets a step-dad, her life will be filled with adventure, crazines...