Boulevard Of Broken Dreams

Por hugmeharryx

Louisa is the new girl in town, very shy and closed up due to her last relasionship. The school bad boy Harry... Mais

Oh Harry You Bad Boy (Harry Styles)
This Boy
my history partner....
dont get involved with me
I wont hurt you
only love
first date
miranda
Dont Look
hold me
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Epilogue

Chapter 26

38 1 0
Por hugmeharryx

Louisa Pov

I've been here for about one hour. Bad glances have been exchanged between me and Dani with obvious signs of hate, this has resulted in lots of confused glares from Harry which I have rubbed off. I am still talking to Perrie and Lia.

"I swear she is here with Liam though?" I ask confused about the whole Harry&Dani thing.

"Yes she is but mainly as friends, Taylor is here with Louis as a friend but we know for sure that Louis doesnt like Taylor like that. Its pretty clear Liam likes her but she is brushing off so she can try and pounce at Harry" Perrie explains as I clench my fists.

"Did you see her face when you walked in with Harry's arm round your waist and whispering too you. Then when he introduced you! Oh my God I thought she was going to hurt you like really bad!" Lia laughed cleary not understanding how pissed I was. Oh well.

"I can't believe she is basically using Liam so she can try and get on Harry's dick" Perrie says.

"What the fuck is it with girls and Harry. Why can't they fucking learn that he is not a fucking toy and if he is in a relasionship to back the fuck up" I say angrly.

"Well Harry has always been single, and basically slept with lots of people so I guess they are just used to it. " Lia adds.

Fuck, how many people has Harry put his dick in?

A kind of drunk Louis comes over to us striding confidently.

"Girls, why aren't you talking to the other ones?" He fake frowns.

"Well one of them is trying to get with Harry and Taylor is great I will happily talk to her" I say.

"Oh ignore Dani she is a bitch and everyone knows! Taylor didn't really want to come so she is going to hate me if she also has a shit time so try to get her invloved" He moans.

I accept that Taylor really does seems lovely and as I turn my head to peer at the girls Dani is sitting with Liam looking really bored as he looks at her like she is his whole world. Whereas Taylor is sitting on the floor with the boys smiling and laughing. I really like her. 

"Anyway ladies! Anyone up for some truth or dare?" He opens his arms invitinly. 

I dont want to play truth or dare I decided I was going to do it last time because I was drunk as fuck. I'm sober at the minute.

But I guess me and Harry are in a more of a steady relasionship now? yes I try to convince myself. 

"Okay!" Lia says bascially answering for all of us which is okay, 

We all go and sit in a circle and the order of the circle is me Niall Harry Taylor Liam Lia Dani Louis Zayn Perrie and then me again. 

The first dare is issued by Niall to Louis telling him to kiss Taylor. Everyone is trying to set them up because they are perfect for each other but they insist they are just friends. Never the less they still kiss quite pasonatly for just friends but everyone just lets it go. 

"Hey I have an idea, lets go round the circle and tell are story about how we lost our virginity" Dani says looking straight at me. 

"Ill go first" Louis says. " Well it was my babysitter, Phoawr what a milf! Ill never forgot. Basically she was the girls babysitter and one night I came home drunk after being out with Harold over here and got a little cocky and she went along with it. It was fucking amazing. She got fired by my mum though for stealing but she was a great fuck." Louis tells us his stories and personally my eyes go to Taylor who has her head down and seems pretty sad. Poor girl.

Hopefully Louis comes to his senses and realises that she is there before she leaves. Next up is Zayn. 

"Erm well I was 15 and it was with Perrie before we started proberly going out. I was at her's because we were partners for some art project thing for GCSE's and I kissed her because I liked her and things got a little bit heated blah blah you know the rest but it was amazing and yeah whoop de doo. Now we are engaged so yaay!" Zayn says with a fake smile even though we all know how happy he is to be with Perrie, man if i swung that way i would be all over Perrie. 

Perrie basically re tells Zayns story but a little more cuter and with more meaning. 

Then it suddenly hits me, I'm next. 

"Ill go!" Harry bursts in. 

"No let Louisa go she is next" Dani says smiling. 

"No its ok I'll go. I'm still a virgin. Whoop de doo! The thing is though is that I am saving it for when I feel comfortable with someone even to let them into that side of things. Like Zayn and Perrie they were each others firsts and look at them now. See Dani thats the difference between me and you. I have self respect for myself. Even that, I dont need to sleep around to fill that gaping whole in lack of confidence and insecurity that I have. Why? Because before I learn to love other people or have other people love me I need to learn to love myself. Another thing is, is that you don't know me you dont know about my past relasionships infact the only person that does is Harry. So dont be so quick to play these games with me alright because I am always one fucking step ahead. Now if you dont mind stop making fucking eyes at my boyfriend because so God help me if you do it again I will fucking make sure you dont have any fucking eyes at all. So sorry Dani you didnt embrass me here" I say and take a deep breath. 

I look around to see everyones eyes wide. 

"You fucking bitch!" Dani shouts. 

Then I fucking run around the circle and pounce on her like a lion and start punching he in the face. I am currently sitting on her in a straddling posistion. 

"What did you fucking say to me?!" I shout.

She doesn't answer as she pulls on my hair. 

"Huh!?" I scream louder.

"Go fuck yourself you fucking prude Harry will never love you!" She shouts back.

"How the fuck would you know?" 

"Because I fucking kissed him!" She roars.

As soon as the words fly out of her mouth so does my hand straight across her face. 

I continue to slap her as she struggles to fight back. Soon enough I feel Harry's strong arms lift me over his shoulder and carry me away as I claw the air trying to get back to her while shouting abuse. I see her stand up and pull her dress down and wipe herself down as blood trickles down her mouth. I can her Harry's laugh as he sets me down in a coner. 

As soon as he sits down beside I get up to run back but Niall steps infront off me. 

"Sorry love but I have strict orders from Liam that you need to say away from her. Liam is pissed at her anyway but that doesnt mean he wants to see her get her arse kicked" Niall laughs.

My viens are still strong and my heart is beating fast. 

"Fuck Niall you should of let her go! Dani needs it. Saying I kissed her!" Harry says behind me.

"Hey! Why did you take me away then?" I say turning to face him.

"I had to the boys and the girls thought you were going to kill her!" Harry says laughing. 

"Wait, did you kiss her?" I ask.

"Yes, in year 10, 3 years ago when I was drunk and didn't know you!" Harry says.

"Oh ok" I say laughing and going to sit back down I gues my anger has subsided. Niall comes to join us.  

"Its really nice to have another violent girl in the group. Perrie was the only one who fought with Dani but now its you aswell!" Niall says.

"Where is she going?" I ask.

"Liam properly told her to go home, poor Liam he likes her but keeps denying it" Harry says. 

"Oh shit, I feel really sorry for Liam! Is he going home?" I ask.

"No, I think he is dropping her home and coming back" Niall answers.

"Do you think he will be mad at me?" I say.

"No, he might be mad at Harry because it seems every single girl likes Harry. But no Harry cant help his boyish good looks. I think he will be ok. I know he really likes her even though I know he tries not to" Niall replies

"Fuck man, do you really think he will be angry at me?" Harry sighs rubbing his forehead. 

"Well maybe yeah but he wont show it because its not your fault" Niall says.

"Hey Louisa, can I talk to you alone please?" I turn around to see Liam standing there in the frame of the doorway. 

I turn and Harry gives me nod, showing that he is cool with me going. I get up and walk  with Liam.

"Liam listen I am so sorry for fighting with her , I know you do this litlle thing every month and now I've ruined it. All i've seen to do since ive been with Harry is fight girls. Maybe I should just stay away from you all and just be with Harry. Like look Dani's gone home now and-" 

"Stop and listen to me" Liam cuts in. "Im not mad at you! She deserved it I just couldnt look at her any longer. I am angry at myself for liking her, why am I always the one unluckly in love? Harry has you Zayn has Perrie Niall has Lia and Louis has Taylor. Its always me. So no I am not angry at you. I am angry at myself for thinking I could  have a girl like me as much as I like her" Liam says looking at the floor. 

"Liam, It might not seem good right now but eventually you will find someone. You have to go through a lot of shit before you find someone really worth it. " I say comforting Liam.

"You dont understand though Lou its hard" Liam smiles weakly at me.

"No Liam I really do, If i tell you something do you promise not to tell anyone. The only person who knows is Harry" I say putting out my pinky and connecting it with his own. 

"My last and only boyfriend apart from Harry used to hit me, I wont bore you with deatails but I never felt safe I felt forced into the relasionship and wanted to die. But look at me now I am happy and comfortable with Harry. It happened to me, I am sure it will happen to you" I say

Liam leans in to hug me which I accept and after we have our little moment I ask,

"So where is she?"

"I told her to leave" Liam says. 

I nod and say I am going to head back to Harry and Niall. 

As I walk in to where the boys are sitting and talk I buckle on a lose piece of wood and fall over. I fall into Harry lap as he holds my waist in effort to try and keep me up I end up in a straddling position. We begin kissing and then Niall throws something at Harry's head and coughs really loudly. I laugh ignoring Niall and roll off Harry's lap and go to my back pocket to check my phone. It's not there.

"Shit Harry where the fuck is my phone?" I say panicking.

"I dont know? I guess you can't find it?" He says.

"Of course I cant fucking find it" I moan.

"Hey dont be mad at me if you lost your phone" Harry says holding his hands up.

"Both of you calm your tits its in my car. I seen it when we were leaving but I thought you left it there on purpose" Niall says triggering a sigh of relief from me. 

All of a sudden No Interpution Hoodie Allen started playing from the other room where everyone was.

(listen to it if you want make sure its ascoustic). 

I instantly started started singing and dancing. I guess because I am a dancer I was acctally good as I rolled my hips to the beats moving my hands in sync with the rythmm. I was in my own world as I mouthed the lyrics. 

Tell me what you really want from me,

Point blank no discussion.

Close mouth, close mouth, ow.

I give it to you No Interruption.

And tell me one time that you want me. 

I promise that I won’t say nothing. 

Shi-shut it up, shi-shi-shut it up.

I’ll give it to ya, No Interruption.

As the song finished I realised that Niall and Harry were both staring at me. I felt pretty awkward and went to sit down as Paramore Misery Buisness came after Hoodie Allen. 

"You're hot" Niall said.

Harry instantly punched him in the arm earning a yelp from Niall.

"Yes well so is Lia go find her child" I smiled brightly at Niall. 

"I see I see you want me gone" He says standing up. 

2HOURS LATER.

I can barely see, Ed came later and brought the weed I took some but I guess because I dont really do it, it didnt take me long to get the effects. I was currently in my own little world with Harry while everyone else was sitting in a circle. 

"You look really hot, like man that tank top shows of your boobs perfectly and your ass looks so rounded I just want to touch it" Harry says with a raspby voice. 

He takes a puff from his roll up and blows it into my mouth, we then begin kissing.

(AN: Sorry if you dont like the drug references but thats basically it for this chapter I guess.)

1HOUR LATER.

I am now laying in Harry's arms we are now sober, he has dozed of and everyone else is still in their little circle further down the room. I turn over so I am facing him careful not to wake him. He looks so peaceful. 

"I know you are asleep, but that doesn't mean I dont want to talk to you. I would say this when you were awake but I guess i'm just too nervous. I am so thankful for you Harry. You literally saved my life, literally I wont go into it but you remember. You constantly make me smile and I love you so much. I love you" I say taking a deep breath.

It took a lot to say that too a sleeping Harry, I am never going to be able to say it to him. 

"I love you" 

I turned around to see Harry staring straight at me. My heart begins to flutter. 

"I love you Louisa" He repeats. 

"I love you too Harry" I say. 

He leans his head slowly into mine, I press my fingers to his lips and whisper.

"Harry im ready" I say and fully mean it.

His eyes go wide as he searches for any doubt in my eyes. 

"You sure?" He practically whispers. 

"Yes" I reply. 

This is it. 

AN:) 

SORRY TO LEAVE YOU ON A CLIFF HANGER LOL, IS LOUISA READY? I wonder how Harry will be in bed? 

Reminders:

INSTA: hugmeharryxx

polyvore ( where most of louisa outfits will be posted): hugmeharryx 

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

54.7K 781 56
He's the bad boy and she's miss popular. He's a player and stays up all night, gets in fights, and scares the shit out of everyone in school. Along w...
219K 4.8K 41
Alex is any normal teenage girl. What will happen when she starts falling for the bad boy know as Harry and things start happening? Will she be left...
20.6K 549 53
Isabella Taylor was fresh out of high school, but unlike most normal 18 year olds, she fought with many things that no person should ever have to enc...
1.7K 53 32
Harry Styles, known as the bad boy around town falls in love with the anime nerd Lillian better known as Lily. What if Lily has no idea it's Harry an...