All To Myself [one direction]

By _killerqueen_

[COMPLETED] What if you're just an ordinary girl who frankly gets irritated by everything. Well, that person... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36 - letter 1
Chapter 36 - letter 2
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Epilogue

Chapter 29

333 17 14
By _killerqueen_

He was wearing a black blazer; smartly matched with a white buttoned-up shirt and black jeans. If I wasn't angry, I would have actually noticed how good-looking he truly looked. However, it wasn't merely my anger that kept me from thinking about those thoughts, but also my surprise. 

It was obvious that Harry Styles was good looking, yet those thougths shouldn't be entering my mind at all. Zayn Malik was whom I was fond of and not his bandmate. This guy, standing in the threshold with a smile playing upon his lips, was none of my concern nor my interest.

I wanted to find Zayn in my house. Definitely not Harry.

"Dion, princess, look who's 'ere!" My father stated the obvious with a grin. I knew very well the little game he was playing. Him and mother were both eager to see me with a boyfriend; yet my father still held more restrain unlike my mother -who would accept anyone. Father clearly wanted me to choose this curly haired guy.

"Hello," I muttered politely. Despite my shock and frustration, I still had to show good manners.

"Hi," He smiled a dimpled smile, and looked at my face eagerly. "I hope you won't mind my stay for dinner." His tone didn't sound hopeful; he knew I was going to accept. I remember thinking that he was probably putting up a show in front of my parents.

"It's okay," I said and walked past him to the dining room. I was never able to say no, but at least my walking off would give the impression I wanted to make.

"Dion!" My father snapped, and quickly apologised to Harry.

They followed me to the dining room, but I ignored the looks my father was giving me. Is he that desperate? I thought.

"You two sit down," Mum suddenly said as she linked her arm around my dad's and took him to the kitchen. "Dinner's almost ready!"

"Do you need any help, Mrs Horowitz?" Harry blinked and spoke to her. I don't know how that may have affected my mum, but I saw a flicker of blush creep on her cheeks.

"Oh no, sweetheart. We can manage." She smiled and then turned to give me a look that meant 'for-the-love-of-Christ-don't-do-anything-stupid.

I drummed my fingers as I quickly nodded and watched my parents leave. Harry suddenly drew a chair opposite mine and sat down, mimicking my movements.

I looked down at the rings on his fingers and watched his long fingers drum the table.

"What's with the rings?" I found myself asking. I don't know what came over me, but as I sat there, I realised I wasn't at all nervous.

I thought I may be embarrasingly awkward as I perhaps was with Zayn, but I found I didn't feel any sign of distress at all. I was able to think as I used to before I truly encountered any of these guys before.

"What do you mean?" He turned his palm around and inspected his rings with a small frown. "Don't you like them?"

"No."

"That's a lie." He said as he began drumming his fingers again. I saw him take the inside of his right cheek and chew on it as his eyes looked at me.

I saw how his long eyelashes swiped his cheek every time he blinked, and saw the little cheeky smile that he was now giving me.

“It’s not.” I protested, leaning back on my seat.

“You’re lying again.” He mused as he leaned back in his seat again and carried on watching me.

“What are you doing here?” I changed the subject; not in the mood to play whatever game he was playing with me.

“I was invited for dinner and well… Here I am!” He grinned falsely, flashing most of his white teeth.

“I don’t remember anyone inviting you.”

“It was when we were coming up the stairs; your dad insisted.” I folded my arms as he did the same with a small smirk.

“Well you should have declined regardless,” I emphasised, making sure he clearly got the hint that I didn’t want him in my house.

“Why? I didn’t want to, so why should I?”

“Because you know I’m with Zayn…” I blurted, and felt my cheeks heat up as I mentioned his name.

"No you’re not.” He said, matter-of-factly.

“I am,” I affirmed even though my voice betrayed me. Perhaps I wasn’t with him, with him, but we were beginning to mean a great deal to one another.

“Are you his girlfriend?” He asked me casually, as he leaned forward, resting his arms on the table.

“That’s none of your business…”

“It’s a simple yes or no question. Are you his girlfriend or not?” He asked again. His eyes were solely focused on me. I noticed how occasionally his line of vision would lower to where my mouth was, and watched how my lips pronounced every word; however, I made sure not to think anything of it.

His pressing to the question got me so worked up that I suddenly stood up and began to make my way to the door. I couldn’t take what felt like an interrogation, as it was making me uncomfortable. I was already stressed from Cher’s confrontation, and my mind and body couldn’t handle any more of it.

However, as I passed him to go grab the handle, his grip on my arm suddenly stopped me. It wasn’t firm to a point that hurt me, but it was secure enough to make sure I didn’t walk away.

“Answer my question, Dion.” He asked again, his tone unshaken.

“No,” I finally muttered. I felt defeated and unable to put up any further act. Yet, my answer to his question made Harry unsure as to what I meant and asked me again.

“Just tell me,” He pressed. His grip on my arm loosened as he let me go, but his eyes held a much deeper gaze on me.

“No, I’m not his girlfriend.” I looked down at my feet, avoiding his eyes.

As I muttered the truth to Harry, I wasn’t sure about how I felt about it. Of course, I liked Zayn a lot, but I never thought about being his girlfriend or being in a serious relationship with him before. My phobia suddenly clouded my thoughts, but I quickly brushed them off knowing that I had come a long way now to be able to supress them.

I wanted to feel loved, by Zayn. That I was able to tell myself. However, I didn’t know why my head kept bringing curious thoughts about Harry.

Harry, I found, was upfront about everything. He said things as they were and as they came to his head. He didn’t sugar-coat his words. And I didn’t know why, that somehow intrigued me.  

I suddenly shook my head, making sure I didn’t start overthinking anything.

“Come here, Dion.” He murmured lowly, and as I looked up at him in surprise, I found his green eyes were still fixed on me.

My problem, I knew very well, was giving in to everything. I never held my stand. But, as I made my way towards him, I found I didn’t feel nervous or that my body made any sign of objection against it. I wasn’t sure if what was happening was a good thing or a bad thing.

“What?” I asked calmly.

“Look at me,” His tone was firm as he held my gaze. However, after a small pause, I began to feel awkward and looked away not liking the effect it was beginning to have on me.

“Please, don’t look away.” He breathed.

“What do you want? My parents will come in any minute…”

“I don’t care.” He stated as he brought a hand to curl around my chin, very much like he had done so the first time. “You’re so beautiful, you know that?”

“Stop,” I pressed as I took his hand away from my face, and went back to my seat.

“Dion, be my girlfriend.” He spoke the words causally, but they carried a demanding air to them.

“What? No!” I quickly fired. I was not expecting that at all, and it threw me back completely.

Harry simply shrugged a shoulder, “It was worth a try.”

Thankfully my parents came in and diffused the tension. I took my plate and began to eat, trying to focus on the taste rather than my thoughts.

Mindless chatter was what occupied our dinner talk. Harry made an attempt to steal glances at me, and every so often offer me a cheeky smile. I, however, ignored all these gestures and hoped my parents didn’t notice.

Once dinner was ended, and we had digested our food, Harry began to make his excuse to leave.

“It was lovely having you,” My mother grinned as she hugged him goodbye.

“Do visit us again.” Dad offered willingly as he patted his shoulder.

"Most certainly, sir.” Harry turned to look at me as he said those words. “Thank you so much for the lovely evening.”

“Dion, show him to the door.” Mum offered as she practically pushed me out the dining room with Harry. “Goodbye Harry.” She added, as her and dad stayed put in the room.

Once in the hallway, Harry leaned from behind me to blow a hot breath on the back of my neck.

“What are you doing?!” I snapped as I turned to his cheeky expression. 

“I felt like it.” He shrugged as he leaned against the wall, folding his arms and fixing his collar. “Dion?”

“What?”

“Come here a second,” His tone was teasing as he held a smirk, yet I complied.

He brought a hand to rest on my cheek as he suddenly closed the gap between us and planted his lips against mine.

I was so surprised, that I widened my eyes in shock, yet Harry seemed to not notice as he began kissing me. He began nipping on mu bottom lip, trying to get entrance to my mouth, which I remained fully closed.

"Open for me, Dion." He breathed as he pleaded against my mouth.

I was so lost in what was happening and so shocked by how unexpectant that was, that my body responded for a brief and sinful moment.

I opened my mouth an inch, and Harry quickly invaded it with his tongue. I knew that what I was doing was so wrong, but my body told me that I needed to do it. I wanted to see what the curious effect he was having on me meant, and experience for once, being fearless and care-free.

However, as he began sucking on my bottom lip and a moan escaped my lips, that's when Zayn quickly evaded my mind and I pushed Harry away.

My face was so heated, and my heart felt like it was coming out of its chest, yet I didn't feel embarrassed. I looked at Harry dead in the eye, as he looked at me with a flame that made a hunger within me to arise.

"You need to go," I spoke, trying not to let my voice shake.

Harry, surprisingly nodded and opened the door. However, before he went, he made sure to plant another soft kiss on my lips. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dum dum dum. What do you guys think? Please don't forget to comment and vote. Can't wait to read your thoughts.

Picture of how Harry looked is on the side ;)

Also, I forgot to put the link to Chasing The Clouds on the last chapter so I'm doing it on this one. Please comment on it, I'll be starting it very soon.

Finally, I made an 8tracks playlist to this fanfiction and to CTC, which you can check out also. They're each under the story's name.

All the links will be in a comment :) xo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 1.6K 34
Just a bunch of One Direction preferences
787 14 12
HEY GUYS! THIS IS STORY NUMBER 2 I HOPE THIS ONE IS MORE REALISTIC THAN THE OTHER ONE! IN THIS ONE I WOULD LIKE ALL OF YOU GUYS TO COMMENT WITH IDEAS...
378K 8.6K 55
Hey, I'm Gianna Miller. My aunt is Lou Teasedale-mildly famous stylist for One Direction. She's the one who takes me in when my parents kick me out o...
1.8K 42 37
I am writing this story for my little sister...she loves with One Direction. Anyone who reads this and don't like it too bad...then don't read it..bu...