Prinxiety One Shots ~Disconti...

By Luna_zgamer

Loads of Prinxiety one shots. Changed from Prinxiety and Logicality book, because it will feature Logicality... More

Roman conjures a friend
Mood hair (ft Logicality)
Halloween (ft Logicality)
It's too hot (ft Logicality)
Sleeping Beauty
Romance mode pt 1
Romance mode P2
Small spaces
Caught in the middle
Fusion P1
Fusion P2
Hanahaki disease
Caught red handed (ft Logicality)
Pickup lines
I didn't catch your name P1
I didn't catch your name P2
The Black Cauldron
Don't do that
A.N
Snow and Mistletoe (ft Logicality)
Am I useful?
He just walked out
Once upon a time
Save him from the storm
Roman Prince of dreams
Coffee shop au (ft Logicality)
Fake dating (ft slight Logicality)
Cookies
Christmas songs (ft Logicality)
Strawberries
Loopy (ft slight Logicality)
Was that unnecessary?
Injured
Shane
Dr. Emile Picani (ft Logicality)
Cotton candy
A.N It's Virgil's birthday!!!!
Virgil's Birthday
Secret Santa (ft Logicality)
Late shopper
Hot chocolate (ft Logicality)
Christmas confessions (ft Logicality)
A crown for a Prince (ft logicality)
New Years Eve (ft Logicality)
Not again
Upstaged
You need to leave...
Uh, hey
The Greatest Show
Deceit
Matching wings
Something Gay (ft Logicality)
I love you, Roman
Our first thoughts
Pride (ft Logicality)
How????

Patton persuades Roman (ft Logicality)

9.6K 172 132
By Luna_zgamer

While Thomas was hanging out with Talyn and Joan, the aspects of his personality got to rest. Logan was reading in his room, Prince was most certainly watching Disney movies in his and Patton was sat in the Kitchen with Anxiety. "So Logan, eh Patton?" Anxiety leaned backwards from his sitting position on the counter, giving Patton a teasing smile. Anxiety managed to catch his blush before he nearly fell from where he was sat. "So Roman, eh Kiddo?" Patton looked up at Anxiety and stuck his tongue out at him. Anxiety felt his face go hot. "Wha... What, pssh no. What are.. What are you on about." It was Patton's turn to nearly fall as he began laughing at Anxiety. "Oh come on Patton so, so not funny." Lifting up his head he looked behind Anxiety and managed to say "Oh but it is now." "What's funny?" Anxiety fell right off the counter after jumping 10 feet into the air. He expected to hit the ground but instead was caught by a pair of strong arms. "Please, please don't do that." Anxiety panted at the prince in front of him. "Sorry my mistake, my mistake." Suddenly realizing their position Anxiety stood up and pulled up his hood to hide his furious blush which he didn't think even his ghastly white foundation could hide. "Oh hey Roman..." Patton smirks at Anxiety teasingly. "Oh come on Patton, what's with all the teasing today?" Anxiety glared at the other man. "No idea Kiddo, but it's fun. Speaking of..." Patton looked at Roman. "What are you doing here Kiddo?" Anxiety threw another glare at Patton. "Nothing much I just finished watching a film and wanted a drink." Roman looked over at Anxiety quickly, then back to Patton. "What about you two?" Patton looked over at Anxiety but he was busy being entranced by Roman. Then he had an idea. "Oh not much just talking about our crushes is all." Anxiety whipped his head towards Patton, his face red as a tomato. Starting to pull Patton away he was interrupted by Prince. "I'm hurt talking about love and not inviting me." Anxiety had to take control of the situation before Patton could. "Calm down Princey, first you were busy watching Disney and second no one was talking about love." Patton hid a squeal before piping up. "Yes we were." Anxiety was about to tell him to shush but the blush on Patton's face told him he didn't have to as he realized what he had just said. "Okay fair point but still, if it's about love I could pause the movie." "No one said anything about love Roman." "Patton just said you did." Anxiety looked down at his feet for a second trying to hide his blush. "Anyway all is forgiven I know now." Patton stood back up. "Yay! We can continue." Patton returned to his seat and Roman took the one next to him. "You joining us Hot Topic?" Virgil looked up. "Aww you think I'm hot, and no I have to do things yup... Bye!" Virgil sank out (bright red as it dawned on him what he just said) to another part of the mind space. Presumably to watch what Thomas was doing with his friends.

"Did I do something wrong?" Roman's blush had just gone after Virgil's previous statement. "No, Kiddo, you've done nothing. Anyway," Patton's eyes lighting up once more. "You and Virgil, eh Kiddo?" Roman's blush had returned. He stammered for his words. Rather un-princely he admitted. After a couple seconds he had his breath back. "So you and Logan then?" Now it was Patton's turn to blush again. The two began giggling. Then began talking to each other about their crushes. "You should tell him you know." Patton began. "I can't, he's Anxiety, it's impossible he would like me, I was so rude to him at the start." Patton sighed. "You know you two are a lot more similar than you think." Roman tilted his head in confusion. "How so?" Patton chuckled. "That is something you should figure out with Anxiety." As Roman started to sink down he shouted to Patton. "You should go spend some time with Logan!" He disappeared soon after that but not before he caught a glimpse of Patton's blush. After appearing in front of Anxiety's room he hovered his hand above the door before knocking. No reply. Maye he was still watching Thomas's activities. As he walked to the front of Thomas's mind he heard singing. He continued to walk although quieter, to find Anxiety at it's source. He was sat in front of the 'screen' which showed whatever Thomas could see. He was singing to himself the song that Joan wrote for Thomas. Smiling brightly at something in his hand. Roman wanted to know what it was. He was curious to know if it was something that his crush gave to him or a picture of them. Roman felt a twang of pain in his heart, only small, but it was there. He knew why though. But then it dawned on him, this was the only time he had ever seen Anxiety smile. He walked slightly closer taking in the sight and adoring the sound of Virgil's voice, and damn could Virgil sing. Even though they were all parts of Thomas they were all slightly different, for example body wise. Out of the four of them Prince had the 'best' body, followed by Logan because he said it was important to keep healthy. Then it was either Patton or Anxiety, but Roman thought it was the latter because he would often get up and walk around the mindscape at ungodly hours in the morning when he couldn't sleep.

Anxiety picked up his phone and replayed the song, still singing. Roman wondered why he was playing such a sad song for them. He walked closer to Anxiety. He remembered what happened earlier however and coughed to get his attention. He still jumped slightly at the sudden noise but didn't fall so that was good. He turned around to see who it was and after noticing it was Roman he immediately hid his hand behind his back. Roman silently moaned at this because he wanted to know what it was. "How long have... have you been there?" Roman smiled ignoring the blush that had crept onto Anxiety's face and undoubtedly his own. "Long enough." Anxiety shoved his head down. "Sorry I'll just go." He was about to stand up before Roman spoke again. "No don't I came looking for you don't make me chase after you again. Anxiety's blush deepened. "You were looking for me?" Roman nodded. "I wanted to talk to you. I was talking to Patton earlier." Anxiety interrupted him. "Oh my god no he promised me where is he I swear I'll make him pay for that." Roman rushed forward to grab the now standing Anxiety to stop him doing anything reckless. "What no, Patton didn't tell me anything, he just said I should come talk to you." Anxiety sighed. "For what Patton meant he basically did tell you." Roman tilted his head. "Okay, might as well get this over with, I like you Roman, like a lot, I have done for a while." He made his way out of the room before Roman grabbed him causing him to drop what was in his hand. Roman had forgotten all about it before he saw Anxiety scramble for it. "What is that." He could hear Anxiety take in a deep breath. Opening his hand he held it out to Roman. "It's nothing really just a stupid trinket... that you gave me, you probably won't remember..." Roman smiled. "I remember it Anxiety, oh and that's what I came here to tell you, I like you too." Roman smiled. He let go of Anxiety's wrist just to grab it again as he tried to walk away. "Where are you going?" "To my room Princey, this has been far too much social interaction for one day." Roman smirked. "Oh no you don't." He pulled Anxiety closer and began to tickle him. He had been wondering for a long time to know if he was ticklish he was glad to know that he was. "Ro...Roman what are you... doing?" Anxiety asked between laughs. Roman answered him honestly. That was not a good idea as this started the tickle war. The two fell down soon after that not being able to stand any more. The two constantly kept rolling over placing themselves on top of the other, tickling them. After 10 minutes Anxiety was tired he wasn't anywhere near as energetic as Prince. Prince saw this and took advantage of it.

Roman flipped them one last time so that he was back on top of Virgil. This was officially the end of the tickle war as one side had given up. "Um, Princey, do you think you could, y'know get off me please." Anxiety and Roman were both blushing madly after realizing how they were lying. Both were red in the face and panting heavily. Roman was on top of the lower half of Virgil's chest, with his legs positioned on either side. His hands were holding Virgil's in place, one above his head and one on his chest. Roman got up quickly blushing furiously. After helping Virgil up he slipped a hand around his waist and pulled him close so that they were inches away. "What are you doing Princey?" Virgil smirked. Roman gave a smirk of his own before answering. "Just taking in the view my Kitten." Anxiety gasped. "Kitten?! Where did you get that from?" Roman smiled. "Well firstly I have seen you fall asleep in some of the weirdest positions in the common room, secondly you hiss at people when you get annoyed with them and thirdly even though all of that sounds more like a Cat, Kitten's are cuter." Anxiety laughed. "Oh my gosh Princey." The two stood there in silence for a couple more seconds, staring into each other's eyes. Eventually it was Roman who closed the gap. He went in slowly giving Anxiety tie to pull away if he was uncomfortable. It wasn't a very long kiss. Only about 10 seconds but it was sweet. "Ignore what I said before Kitten. I don't like you I love you." Anxiety chuckled for a second before placing his arms around Roman's neck and kissing him again which very much surprised Roman. When they broke apart Anxiety left his arms where they were, "I love you too Princey."

The two felt the tug of being summoned so gave into it and appeared in front of Thomas. "What's up Thomas?" Anxiety asked. "Nothing I just wanted to know why I'm in such a weird mood right now. Is anything happening. Anxiety looked around the room from Thomas, to his two friends behind him then back to Roman. When he looked at Roman he smiled slightly. Thomas caught on quick, so did Joan and Talyn. "Oh my god did you two finally hook up?" Joan asked getting straight to the point. They both nodded. Looking at Thomas to see what he though of it. "Don't worry I think it's great you guys. Now we just need to get Patton and Logan together." Thomas said cheerfully. Anxiety perked up at that. I have an idea, and I need to get Patton back anyway so can I Thomas?" Thomas nodded and asked him what he was going to do. "Secret." Laughing Thomas summoned Logan and Patton. As the two were about to ask why they had been summoned Anxiety took advantage of the unawareness of the two. He crept up behind them quietly signaling for them all to be quiet. After he got behind the two. He turned their heads to face each other and pushed them closer together. It almost worked but Logic realized what was happening just as his and Patton's noses touched. He was about to ask why Anxiety did that in order to try and hide his blush but Patton looked like he was going to explode so wrapped his arms around Logan's neck and pulled him the last bit of the way so that their lips were touching. After they broke apart Patton looked over at Anxiety. "I guess I deserved that Kiddo." Anxiety held up to fingers really close together as if to say 'little bit' as Roman placed his arm back around his waist and gave him a kiss on the cheek. They all just looked at Thomas for a second including Talyn and Joan. "I told you guys it's fine I don't mind, I mean sure it might take me a small while to get used to but it's okay. The 6 let out a sigh of relief. They all started laughing before Thomas interrupted them. "Guys I just realized I'm like triple gay now. Just like 3 rainbows." They all laughed as Roman looked at him and said "Oh yeah 'now' you're super gay." Putting emphasis on the now. They all laughed as four sides disappeared back into the mindscape leaving Thomas and his friends to enjoy their movie night. After they had each stolen some popcorn from the three of them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.6K 3.1K 44
❝︎i survived the great spider threat❞︎ The ships in here are -Prinxiety -Logicality -Picremy (Picani x Remy) -Deemus (Remus x Deceit) YES fluff NO a...
258K 11.2K 188
Even more Sanders Sides Fun! You all wanted more, so here's another book! Requests are open, and welcomed. (I don't do side x reader.)
98.2K 2.4K 42
hey, this is a prinxiety one shots book, hope yall enjoy. (I update infrequently, but if you request, i will for sure do that) not turning on mature...
91.4K 1.8K 48
this is just prinxiety and logicality one shots. I love these ships btw I need Requests please!! Btw WARNING I DO NOT OWN THESE CHARACTERS THESE BELO...