Guarded | Seulrene FF

By RossierX

A brat client vs. A mysterious bodyguard. Where does one curiosity might lead to? PUBLISHED: 8 OCT 2017 COMPL... More

Stalker?
Caught Me Curious
A Piece of You
Always Here
Drunken Love
A Hint of Danger
Memories
Heartbeat
Falling
The Time I Want To Own
Making a Move
Unfocused
In a Flash
The Encounter
The Back-Ups
Triggered!
A Bitter or Better Day?
My Sad Love
After a Year
Lost
Yojachingu (Girlfriend)
Ddeulgi
A Glimpse of the Past
My Innocent Bear
Road to My Memory
Author's Note
Author's Announcement

New Bodyguard

27K 997 853
By RossierX

Third person's point of view

After the incident, the two guards were immediately fired by Irene's father. Irene was sitting on the living room then the entrance door opened. Irene's father walked in with a man in mid 40's and is wearing black corporate attire.

"This is my daughter, Bae Irene" He's father introduced. Irene stood up and bowed to the man.

"This is Mr. Kim, he will introduce to us your new bodyguard" Her father stated and gestured them to sit. He's father sat next to Irene while Mr. Kim across them.

"What is this for Appa? I still have other guards" Irene reasoned.

"Honey, Me and your mom will be gone for the next six months because of our business activities overseas. For us to have a peace of mind after the incident and while we're gone, we hired a top-notch bodyguard for you" He's father explained then gestured Mr. Kim to start giving them details.

'Aish. Just when I thought that I could easily sneak out with those two guards gone' Irene face palmed in her thoughts.

"This bodyguard that I will introduce to you is our rank 1 to the whole bunch we have. Come in now~" Mr. Kim called out.

The door opened slowly then a person came in. The sound of the heels hitting the floor as the person walks can be heard. Revealing from the bottom to top view was a pair of black heels, black pants then a white long sleeve topped with a black coat can be seen. They can clearly say that she's a female guard. Her hair was ponytailed with her eyes gaze sharply and fearlessly but attractive at the same time. The female guard stood straight while both hands in her pockets beside where Mr. Kim was sitting facing Irene and her father. She looked straight to Irene emotionless. Irene got shocked seeing the guard.

"A girl? Are you sure?" Irene asked in disbelief. He's father was not surprised because Mr. Kim told him earlier about some details about the new guard.

"Let me finish first, Irene-ssi. This girl standing in front of you is a high level bodyguard. She's not ordinary. She's well skilled and trained. She even tops from the male bodyguards category from our team. She is the best of the best. THE ACE OF ALL ACES" Mr. Kim explained emphasizing the last part to convince Irene.

"I trust Mr. Kim. He's agency is the best and I've seen her capabilities before agreeing to this" Irene's father explained.

"I just want you to be safe" Her father stated. "Please introduce yourself" He's father said looking at the body guard.

"I'm Kang Seulgi, Nice to meet you" She bowed to Irene and her father.

Irene was shocked upon seeing the guard because she immediately recognizes the guard. The familiar face that beaten her guards the last time but Seulgi didn't even show any kind of surprise in her face by seeing Irene as if she's just a robot without any emotions.

"Before I can hand her to you, you need to sign this term and conditions from our agency" Mr. Kim stated sliding a paper on the table his hand. Irene took it to read.

"1. You can't tell your bodyguard's identity to anyone outside your household.

2. Asking personal question to the guard is strictly prohibited.."

After Irene read, she looked at Mr. Kim in confusion.

"Waeyo? (why?)" She asked.

"As you can see, being a body guard is a highly dangerous job and we value our guard's life off duty by protecting their identity and personal background even to the clients" Mr. Kim explained.

"Being a body guard means having many enemies and their families maybe an easy target for those people if they knew their backgrounds. We also just want to prevent their personal life be a used as a weakness to them causing for clients to be in danger" Mr. kim added.

Irene glanced at Seulgi while Mr. Kim was talking but Seulgi didn't show any emotions and just wore a straight face. She and her father were satisfied with Mr. Kim's explanation because it was on point. Irene's father took the paper and signed it even before Irene can finish reading the other conditions. Mr Kim gave a copy to Irene and his father and one to be kept by Mr. Kim.

"So if everything is settled, shall we start your first day?" Irene's father asked looking at Seulgi.

"My pleasure" Seulgi responded coldly. Irene's father gestured calling another guard to approach him.

"Please accompany Ms. Kang to the entire house for her to be familiarized and do a little summary on how things work here" Irene's father commanded to the guard. The guard gestured Seulgi to follow and she did.

After Seulgi and the other guard were gone, Irene's father stood up and shook hands with Mr. Kim.

"I'll leave my daughter's safety in your bodyguard's hands" Irene's father said and Mr. Kim nodded giving an assurance. Irene's father turned to her and hugged her.

"I will be going now because we have a plane to catch. Be good my daughter" her father reminded and then kissed Irene on the forehead and bid goodbye along with Mr. Kim.

On the other hand, Seulgi was being toured by the other guard.

"I must warn you about Miss Irene, she sneaks out a lot from her previous guards" the guard said.

"I'll take note of that" Seulgi said coldly. The guard stopped in front of a door and turned to Seulgi.

"This is where you're going to stay" the door opened the door and a big room can be seen inside. They stepped in and saw Irene sitting on her bed.

"Don't you know how to knock?" Irene said rudely.

"Sorry ma'am, I thought you were still with your father" the guard bowed to apologize. Irene gestured the guard to continue what he was doing and the guard nodded.

"I forgot to tell you. This is also the room of Miss Irene" the guard continued.

"So you were saying---" Seulgi was cut off by the guard.

"Nae (Yes), You will be staying in the same room with Miss Irene." The guard said that made Irene react.

"WHAT?! You allowed that?!" Irene reacted closing the book she's reading.

"Your father did. We don't allow guards to sleep in the same room because they were male guards but in this case she's a girl so your father allowed it to have a close watch to you 24/7" the guard explained. Irene gave him a disbelief look but can't do anything about it and just turned to read her book again.

"Hold on" Irene interrupted again before the guard can explain to Seulgi any further.

"And where do you think she'll sleep?" Irene pointed out because there's only one bed in the room which is king size but ofcourse it's weird that they will sleep together. Seulgi walked closer to the sofa set with a flat screen tv on the wall meters in front of the bed.

"This will do" Seulgi said while patting at the sofa indicating that she can sleep there.

"The president (Irene's father) didn't mention anything about it. I will notify him as soon as they landed from the plane ride" the guard stated.

"For the mean time you can sleep there if you wish so" he added.

"Yah! Don't I have the right to decide?" Irene asked raising her hand.

"I'm sorry ma'am but we only take direct orders from your father." The guard apologises then walked out of the room as he finishes his duty to tour Seulgi. Irene let out a sigh of disappointment.

Seulgi and Irene were left behind. Irene pretended reading at her book but secretly glances at Seulgi who was standing like a statue on the corner examining the room. Seulgi started walking across Irene to the big window on the other side of the room. She slightly opened the curtains with her right hand letting a ray of light from the outside. Seulgi stared outside for a few minutes but was interrupted by Irene. Irene let out a dry coughed making Seulgi turn to her.

"You were that same person, right?" Irene said as she close her book and look at Seulgi but Seulgi just stared at her without any emotion on her face.

"Don't you recognize me?" Irene added but Seulgi didn't respond and just remained staring at her.

"I'm the person you pointed a gun with" Irene added again with a serious tone.

Seulgi recognized Irene from the time she stepped inside their house. She can easily recall faces. One of the talents of a high level guard but she remained professional acting like she saw Irene for the first time.

"Sorry but it's the first time I saw you" Seulgi finally responded. She keeps meetings from off duty to her duty unrelated so she acted like she doesn't know Irene.

But Irene was so determined that Seulgi was the same person. How can she even forget that face after the incident.

"What if my father knew that you were the person that beaten my guards up?" Irene provoked.

"Then he would be pleased that I'm your guard now" Seulgi said. That would be true because of what she did they knew the poor capabilities of the previous guards and her beating up 2 guards will be a plus factor for her to getting the job.

"Not until the part that you pointed a gun to me" Irene stated trying to threaten Seulgi. Irene thought that she could get Seulgi to follow her orders if she tried to threaten her.

"But I did not shot you." Seulgi reasoned coldly putting her hands on her pockets.

"HAHA! Got you! You just confirmed that it was you that time" Irene chuckled. She may failed to threaten Seulgi but she was able to make Seulgi reveal that it was really her.

Seulgi let out a sighed being caught by Irene's trick and just looked back outside the window.

"Welcome to your new job, Kang Seulgi"

 Irene whispered sarcastically as open her book and continues to read.

----END OF CHAPTER 2-----

Hi~ How are you guys? Here's another chapter for you *wink

Don't forget to VOTE AND COMMENT :) Thank you~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.4K 393 27
Bae Joohyun or Irene a new transferee in (Enter school name). She lost her parents due to some 'accident' her grandmother always says, she has a habi...
10.3K 684 32
Can I? A story of two people adjusting to what is expected of them.
20.4K 2.4K 34
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐄 𝐆𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐒𝐇𝐈 𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐈𝐒 𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐑 𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐊'𝐒 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐋, 𝐍𝐎 𝐖𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐍 𝐈𝐒 𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄�...
10.8K 480 30
Rendezvous. A story of two people who always find their way to each other, after an unexpected event happened.