Boku no Hero Academy [Bakugou...

By Thesolarfairy

Stop thinking you can't, start thinking you can...failing is a part of Sucess! so don't stop trying.... More

Boku no Hero Academia [Bakugou x Reader] Chapter one.
Boku no Hero Academia [Bakugou x Reader] Chapter two
Boku no Hero Academia [Bakugo x Reader] Chapter four
Boku no Hero Academia [Bakugou x Reader] Chapter Five
Boku no Hero Academia [Bakugou x Reader] Chapter Six
Boku no Hero Academia [Bakugou x Reader] Chapter seven
Boku no Hero Academia [Bakugou x Reader] Chapter eight.
Boku no Hero Academia [Bakugou x Reader] Chapter nine.
Boku no Hero Academia [Bakugou x Reader] Chapter ten.
Boku no Hero Academia [Bakugou x Reader] Chapter eleven
Boku no Hero Academia [Bakugou x Reader] Chapter twelve
Boku no Hero Academia [Bakugou x Reader] Chapter 13

Boku No Hero Academia [Bakugou x Reader] Chapter three

1.6K 45 17
By Thesolarfairy

All Might lifted up his arms as he spoke, this was really going to shock Izuku. The freckled boy stared up, his tears stopping as he stared in awe but he was shocked, really shocked that he almost blanked out again.

"You are worthy to inherit my power."

"Inherit your power?"

All Might burst out into laughter before he looked down at the male. "What's with that face? It's just a suggestion. The real show starts after this. Listen, young man. You need to decide whether or not you will accept my power!" The older pointed towards the air and then back at Izuku though blood spurted out his mouth.

Izuku stared up in shock he was not sure what was going on right now but All might was telling him he could inherit his powers, he could do such a thing...inherit his powers?

"I'm talking about my power, young man."

"Huh...?"

"The tabloids called it superhuman strength and boost, and I constantly dodge the question during interviews with a funny joke. Because the symbol of peace, All Might, had to be a natural-born hero. But young man, I will tell you the truth." All Might raise his arms as he looked up into the skies, what was he talking about...? Natural-born hero? Was All Might born this way or not...

"My Quirk was passed on to me like a sacred torch."

"It was passed onto you...?"

"That's right. And next, it is your turn."

"W-wait! Wait a minute!" Izuku freaked out a little as he raised up slightly from the ground, still on his knees.

"It's true that your Quirk is something hotly debated as one of the world's greatest mysteries. So much so that not a day goes by when I don't see someone talking about it online. But, well, I don't really understand what you mean by inheriting or passing on a Quirk..." Then it began...Izuku muttering on again.

All Might stood there, staring down at the freckled boy, he really was muttering away his words, and he was not sure what to do with this kid.

"You always start with denial, huh? Nonsense!"

"Wh...?!"

"I may hide a lot of things, but I don't lie! The power to transfer power...That is the Quirk I inherited! I was crowned with One for All!"

"One for All..."

"That's right. One person cultivates the power. And passes it on to another person, who also cultivates it and passes it on. It is the crystallization of power that spins together the voices of those who need help. With courageous hear." All Might had his hand held out before he clenched it tightly.

"Why are you...Why are you giving me something so great?"

"I have been looking for a successor. And then, I thought it would be all right for you to inherit it. You are just a Quirkless hero fanboy but you were more heroic than anyone else back there!"

Izuku was about to cry again, tears swelled within his eyes, he really could not help it...All Might just said he was more heroic anyone else...

"Never mind! Well, it's up to you, though. What'll you do?"

Izuku clenched his fists tightly as he gazed down, not he began to think, taking this all in was too much for the boy, but finally- he had his answer. Rubbing his teary eyes, he stood up and spoke up.

"I'll do it!"

"An immediate reply. That's what I thought you'd say!"

But it was no easy task to receive his power.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Dagoba Municipal Beach Park."

-Two day's later- Early morning.-

"Hey, hey, hey! This is such a comfy fridge to sit on!" All Might spoke as he sat there on the fridge, while Izuku was pulling it. Until he face palmed the floor and dropped the ropes.

"If you could move it even a little, it would be a little easier."

"Well yeah, I mean, you weight 274 kilograms, right?"

"No, I lost weight, so I'm only 255 kilograms now, in this form."

"Anyway, why am I dragging trash at the beach park?"

"Its cause, you know, you're not a proper vessel." All Might took out his phone to take a quick picture of Izuku.

"What you're saying now is the opposite of what you said before!" The young male cried out looking towards the other in horror.

"I'm talking about your body." All might hopped off the fridge still taking the pictures of the male.

"My Quirk, one for all, is the fullest physical ability of many people gathered into one. An unprepared body cannot inherit it fully. The limbs will come off and the body will explode."

"The limbs will what?! Then...I'm picking up trash in order to train my body...?"

"Yes! But that's not all. After some research on the internet yesterday, I discovered that part of this beach park's coast has been like this for many years."

"Yeah."

All Might walked back to the fridge tapping it gently causing a little dent, Izuku stood up and looked over at him.

"For some reason, because of the currents, objects drift here a lot, and people take advantage of that to hide their illegal dumping...The local residents don't come near here, either."

"Heroes these days are all after the showy stuff. Originally, being a hero meant doing volunteer service. Even if people called that boring or whatever."

As the older man was speaking, he gripped onto the fridge and pressed down on it slowly crushing it, Izuku stood there watching in awe. All Might crushed it down to the ground causing a gush of wind to blow out, such strength could do something like that.

"You can't waver from those roots. You will restore the horizon from this whole section! This is your first steps towards becoming a hero!"

"My first step...? Clean...this...All of it?!" He looked around seeing all the objects around him, what he had to clean up to train.

"Young Midoriya, you want to go to U.A., right?"

"Yes...Yes! Because it's where you went! So if I'm going to go...I thought...it would definitely have to be U.A..."

"You're a go-getter fanboy! But I've told you this before, it's not something you can do without a Quirk. It's sad, but that is what the reality is. And U.A.'s is the hardest hero course to get into. In other words..."

"In the ten months until U.A.'s entrance exam, I have to complete my vessel!"

"That's where this comes in! I came up with this: "Aim to pass: American dream plan! It's a training plan to help you finish cleaning up the beach. I'll have you follow this in every aspect of your life!" All Might pulled out a couple of papers with plans

"Even sleep time is included..." Izuku checked the papers, slightly shocked about all the timings.

"Frankly, this is a super hard schedule. Can you follow it?" All Might whispered.

"Of course...I have to work many times harder than anyone else, or else I can't do it!"

And so began my ten months of hell.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

During those ten months of hell, Izuku ran, did push up, and pulled as much rubbish as he could. You noticed him fall asleep in class and wondered what he was doing during his times, he never told you- he said he was always too busy to hang out...slightly keeping distance from him, you were worried but also proud that he was doing something, he was determined to get into the U.A! So you promised yourself you would do the same too.

"50, 51, and 52...53...!" You groaned and did the push ups in your room, sweat dripping down onto the floor, it was killing you so much, not being used to doing this but seeing how Izuku was training and always saying he was going to be busy got your blood flowing.

"_____, you need to come down at eat."

"Tell my parents I will eat later, leave it outside my door instead." You spoke up. "60, 61, 62..." You panted softly, arms shaking you wanted to give up...but the amount of strength other heroes have you don't yet, you always counted on your Quirk but it was time you built up a little strength.

"Why are you bothering? The whole area knows you are a monster know."

You paused your push up and looked over to see your older brother, he stood there with a grin on his face, until you spoke up.

"Shut up and go back to your lame job, Quirkless idiot."

He bit down at his tongue, wanting to hold back but then stepped forward to kick you. You groaned, holding onto your stomach as you laid on the floor with him stomping at your side.

"Take that back! If it was not for me, you would not be here."

"What! I got here myself!"

"You were a damn mistake."

You went quiet and then it happened, your darkness lashed out throwing him out the room, he smacked into the railing and sat there in pain...You sat up and looked at him, fear filled his eyes but tears swelled up in your own.

"I was never a mistake, I never chose this Quirk or this stupid family! I was put down here so I could make a living, so I can do something good with my powers! If I wanted to become a monster I would have become a villain! But no...I decide what I want with my life not you!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

8:40 a.m. – The next day. U.A. High School Entrance Exam Location.

You waited outside to see if Izuku would arrive, you looked down at your watch and waited. What if he turns up late...no that is not like Izuku at all! You stood there until you saw the freckled boy running towards you.

"Izuku!"

"I made it!"

You walked beside him and wondered if it was ok to ask, but he really did look nervous, you put a hand on his shoulder to calm him down before you chuckled a little.

"Izuku everything will be ok! Don't worry about it."

"Yes...I am just excited." He spoke out before he began to think about the powers he got from All Might.

He covered his lips with his palm showing he felt a little sick, you also thought he was going to be sick...but of course you did not panic, thinking it was ok.

"Izuku?"

"I swallowed the hair but did I really receive his powers...?" He mumbled.

"What?"

"Ah! Nothing!"

"Outta my way, Deku! _____!"

You looked back to see Bakugou walking over your way, of course, he just wanted to walk past and go into the building.

"Don't stand in front of me. I'll kill you."

"M-morning. L-let's both do our best..."

"Shut up bomb head...hope you break a damn leg." You grumbled and watched him walk ahead.

You sighed softly and walked beside Izuku hearing some students whisper about you getting attacked by the sludge villain, knowing your powers was just darkness....It annoyed you but you ignored it and spoke with Izuku

"Let's become great heroes." You spoke up

"Yeah-"

As Izuku stepped forward until he tripped forward. You walked ahead but then stopped to look back.

"Ah!"

Seeing him stop in mid-air it freaked you both out. A girl just held her hand out standing beside Izuku. Wow, her power was amazing, it was the first time you saw such a thing, you then quickly walked over waving your hand under him making sure there was no strings there.

"Are you all right?"

She then helped him stand up and smiled softly gently putting her palms together. You stared at her in awe, finding her Quirk already amazing.

"It's my Quirk. Sorry for using it without asking first. But it'd be bad luck if you fell, right? Aren't you nervous?"

"Uh..."

"Let's do our best. See ya!"

"Bye!" You waved simply.

"Wow! Izuku! You actually spoke to a girl all by yourself- well even if you didn't open your mouth."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"U.A. High School Hero Course." "Exam Orientation."

The lights flickered on as you sat beside Izuku realising Bakugou was on the opposite side, you then looked straight towards a big screen with a teacher in front of it who will be announcing what will be happening.

"For all you examinee listeners tuning in, Welcome to my show today! Everybody say Hey!"

The entire room was silent, you held back your laughter but also found it a little awkward...for real this was very awkward that no one joined in.

"What a refined response. Then I'll quickly present to you the rundown on the practical exam! Are you ready! Yeah!"

Silence filled the room once again, no one was really talking during the entire thing. You chuckled softly though and looked over at Izuku who looked like he was about to burst into his mumbling.

"It's the voice Hero, Present Mic! Wow...! I listen to him every week on the radio. I'm so moved! All the teachers at U.A. are pro heroes!"

"Heh, you know your information so well Izuku!" Smiling brightly at his words it made you happy to see him like this.

"Shut up." Bakugou mumbled.

"As it says in the application requirements, you listeners will be conducting ten-minute mock urban battle after this! You can bring whatever you want with you."

The screen behind began to show a map of where everyone was going to be in which section they all would be. A to G

"After the presentation, you'll head to the specified battle centre, okay?"

Silence...again, if only everyone was so lively but everyone picked up their papers to find out what section they would be in.

"I'm in A..." You looked over at Izuku to see his.

"In other words, they won't let you work with your friends, huh?" Bakugou spoke

"Friends..." You laughed quietly at the word he used.

"Y-you're right. Even though our examinee numbers are consecutive, we're assigned to different battle centres."

"Don't look. I'll kill you."

"What? You can't kill Izuku...or else I will kill you first."

"Damn, now I can't crush Izuku- but ____ I can."

"Dumbass, this is a hero academy not a Villain academy..."

You clicked at your tongue before staring back at the screen to see buildings in the centre of it, then little figures shown up explaining the points next to them.

"Three different types of faux villains are stationed in each battle centre. You earn points for each of them based on their level of difficulty. Your goal, dear listeners, is to use your Quirks to earn points by immobilizing the faux villains. Of course, attacking another examinees and any other unheroic actions are prohibited!"

"May I ask a question?"

"Okay!"

"On the printout, there are four types of villains."

You looked down to stare at a male with glasses, this guy seemed high and mighty...already talking so big, he was someone who you might not get along with but it was not good to judge so fast.

"If that is a misprint, then U.A., the most prominent school in Japan, should be ashamed of the foolish mistake. We examinees are here in this place! Because we wish to be moulded into exemplary heroes. In addition, you over there with the curly hair—"

Izuku pointed towards himself, you stared down at the forehead ready to give him two slaps if he even tried coming up here.

"You've been muttering this whole time. It's distracting! If you're here on a pleasure trip, then you should leave immediately!"

"Shut up four eyes, or I will come down there and smash those specks of yours!"

"What! Heroes don't do that?!"

"Well heroes don't complain about people around them...moron."

Izuku covered his mouth as he mentally apologized, you on the other hand wanted to kill the other but of course for your friend's sake you calmed down and tried to comfort him.

"Okay, okay, examinee Number 7111. Thanks for the great message. The fourth type of villain is worth zero points. That guy's an obstacle, so to speak. There's one in every battle centre---An obstacle that will go crazy in narrow spaces. It's not impossible to defeat, but there's no reason to defeat it, either. I recommend that you listeners try to avoid it."

"Thank you very much! Please excuse the interruption!"

"That's all from me! Finally, I'll give you listeners a present—our school motto! The hero Napoleon Bonaparte once said: A true hero is someone who overcomes life's misfortunes. Go beyond. Plus Ultra! Now, everyone, good luck suffering!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

U.A. High School Hero Course Entrance Exam Battle Centre B

At the front gates Izuku was there with his group, he looked up across to see everything. He was a little nervous right now.

"I-it's time to do it. It's time to give everything I got from my training with All Might these past ten months. I will become...the hero I always dreamed of being!" Smacking his cheeks together to calm himself down, he sighed and relaxed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

U.A. High School Hero Course Entrance Exam Battle Centre A

You on the other hand was standing far from everyone, stretching trying to concentrate...until Bakugou ruined your mood.

"Don't get in my way or I will crush you."

"What? The same goes for you...I will throw you into the sky."

"Heh! Like you could do that."

"Like you could crush me."

The male moved closer to grab the collar of your shirt, sparks flickered from his palm.

"Go ahead, get disqualified, dumbass."

He bit down at his bottom lip before he moved away, finally walking away but you stared at him...grumbling under your breath, you really wanted to kick him in the backside but it would not satisfy you at all. The other students found it amazing how you stood up to him, but fantastic that you and Bakugou had now become rivals.

"I will get first place...and kick your ass."

You then carried on your stretching and waited for the gates to open, until now it was just to stretch so your body was relaxed when you began to run. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11K 514 40
Pls stop reading this it's so bad 🧍
181 5 14
Life is pointless when things just keep repeating over and over again. So just hang your head and you'll maybe have a better life next time.
150 15 5
❝HIGH ACHIEVER, DON'T YOU SEE?❞ Throughout the years in your previous life, your life is planned out with utmost certainty as you tried your best to...
83.7K 885 14
You used to be a happy kid but then your father died. So you trained yourself to the bone hoping to one day become a hero and avenge your father's de...