WWE-The Challenge-Free Agents

By SinnaMonnBun

What would happen when 30 people get put in a house to compete for the same prize of $125,000? Stay tuned to... More

Author's Notes/Rules
Theme/Location/House
Arrival
Meet the Cast Pt 1
Meet the Cast Pt 2
Trailers
To the Thirty!
Challenge 1: Auto Body Rally
Winners and Rumors
1st Nomination
Elimination 1
Matchmaker
Challenge 2: Sausage Party
The Viper Strikes
Sabotage
Paired Up
Challenge 3: Buried Alive
Crying In The Club
Panty Cake
Challenge 4: Curry Up
Im Going Home!
Team Meeting
Elimination 3
The Newbie
Challenge 5- Laps of Judgment (Part 1)
Challenge 5- Laps of Judgment (Part 2)/What's Mine is Mine
Alexa vs Charlotte
The Deal
The Proof Is In The Footage
Elimination 4
What Happens In The Backseat Stays In The Backseat
Challenge 6: Too Clingy
Whatever It Takes
Feelings?
The Secret's Out
Elimination 5
Challenge 7- Give Me Some Slack
Separate Ways
Don't Hate The Player
Elimination 6
Challenge 8- Smarty Pants
Truth or Dare
Doing What's Best
Fight Night/ Elimination 7
Challenge 9: Wrecking Ball
Calling You Out
Elimination 8
Challenge 10: Crossover
What Happens in Chile
Finals- Part 1
Finals- Part 2
Reunion Special: Part 1
Reunion Special: Part 2
Credits
Season 2

Elimination 2

807 32 29
By SinnaMonnBun

ELIMINATIONS:

All the players gathered at their usual spot in the Elimination Chamber looking on at the competitors who would be participating in the card draw.

Paige and Randy stood nervously as they watched the competitors lined up in front of the table of cards. Kofi, Xavier, Big E, Brie, Rosa and Naomi look petrified. They didnt even want to look at the cards.

VC-Nikki- My dumb sister found herself in eliminations yet again. Im starting to realise that she cant do anything for me I cant depend on her. If she goes home tonight, so be it.

Triple H told them the instructions of the elimination chamber then the girls proceeded to flip the card.

Brie was the first one to flip. She flipped the 1st card on the table, she was safe.

Then it was Naomi's turn.

VC-Naomi- I have a 50 percent chance of going in right now. I dont like the odds.

Her hand was dodging left to right from the second and third card deciding what to pick until she finally flipped the 3rd card.

X

Rosa clapped and cheered.

VC-Rosa- Luck is on my side tonight! This is my second time in eliminations and im safe. I am truly blessed.

VC-Finn- Rosa is like a parasite. She just wont go away.

"Shit." Paige said as she saw her future opponent.

VC-Paige- This girl is freakin bigger than I am. If we had to punch more holes in the wall she'd definitly win. She could probably punch holes in my face in for all I know.

"Alright Naomi. You're going in." Hunter informed then she nodded and stepped to the side.

"Alright. Now its the cousins turn." Hunter said again.

Big E went first. He went for the 2nd card.

X

"OHHHH!" Xavier and Kofi yelled and jumped around. Everyone was shocked.

VC-Big E- Well this sucks big time.

"Okay so its Randy vs Big E and Paige vs Naomi." Hunter announced and led them to the obstacle course.

VC-Naomi- We go to the obstacle course and we see like...swing sets and chunks of wood. This is going to be interesting.

VC-Big E- Im not seeing any walls so I guess its not like the last elimination.

"Welcome to your 2nd elimination guys. As you can see we have 3 different parts to this game. This game is called Spun Out. Here's how you play." Hunter said as he told them the rules.

Rules:

Players will spin downward from the swing from the top of the platform.

The swing will be going in full speed.

They have to perform two tasks while dizzy.

The first task is to balance on one foot on a blue wooden pole for ten seconds.

After this is done, players must go back on the swing to get spun for another minute.

The second task is to place a series of 12 wooden stumps into a straight column without letting it fall.

The stumps are different sizes, some bigger and some smaller.

Player to complete this course the fastest wins.

"Alright guys, the girls will go first."Hunter said.

"You girls ready? Begin!"Hunter sounded his horn.

The girls raced to the swings. They both got on at the same time and swings began to spin right around.

VC-Paige- This thing is going sooo fast that its hard to keep my head up. I swore my head wouldve literally fallen out on the floor.

After the first minute, Naomi stopped the swing herself and jumped off. Paige was still on the swing as the swing slowly came to a hault.

VC-Alexa- Paige you gotta get off the swing at the one minute mark what the hell are you doing still on the swing? Youre not at a playground.

After 5 seconds, Paige finally gets off the swing. Naomi staggered her way to the blue pole first and proceeded to stand on it. She fell off as soon as she got on.

VC-Naomi- My head is fucked right now. Its like you're seeing the pole and you know where to go but you just cant seem to make your way there.

Paige staggered and caught up to her. She mounted the pole and balanced on one leg easily for the ten seconds.

Triple H sounded the horn signalling for her to go back to the swings to complete the second half of the course. Naomi finally completed the pole balancing and raced back to the swings aswell.

The swings started spinning simultaneously again.

VC-Paige- Im feeling to fucking puke right now. Its not like the dizziness wore off after the balancing now I have to get even more dizzy. Im not liking this.

The minute was up and Naomi got off and raced to the last part of the course, the wooden stumps.

VC-Finn- Im noticing as the swing is slowing down, Paige's eyes are barely open. She looks like shes mentally checking out of this.

VC-Seth- Paige doesnt look good right now. I can tell shes nauseous.

"Get off Paige!" the rest of the players yelled at her.

She slowly got off and staggered her way to the stumps.

Naomi was standing observing the stumps trying to figure out a strategy to stack it without falling.

While Paige was walking, she stumbled and fell onto the sand.

"Ha!" Alexa blurted out and covered her mouth.

She picked herself up and dust her self off and continued to the stumps.

VC-Paige- I dont think im going to make this one. My head feels light, my stomach feels sick. I just .....cant.

Naomi figured out her strategy and proceeded to place the bigger stumps at the bottum and the smaller ones at the top.

VC-Paige- Right now I dont care about strategy. I dont have the time too. The stumps were already in stacks so im just gonna place them on top of each other.

Paige did as she said and stacked them without any order on top of each other. Just as she finished Hunter sounded the horn. She didnt know if she got it or if Naomi got it before her. The crowd cheered! She looked to her right and saw Naomi's stumps were only half stacked and some were on the floor. Her eyes lit up.

"Thank god!" she jumped up and said.

She made her way over to Naomi and they hugged.

VC-Naomi- It really hurts to go home. Maybe if I just did what Paige did I wouldve won this one. I know I could do better in this game and hopefully i'll be back.

VC-Paige- Sick as a dog or not I still took this one home. Honest to god, I thought I was a goner. Charlotte and her lap dog Becky better watch out, im coming for them.

Next up was the guys.

They both mounted the swings and began circiling rapidly. After the minute, it stopped and they both got off, staggering to reach the blue pole.

VC-Kofi- Right now im praying for Big E to win this thing. We need our cousin back in this house!

Within the first 4 seconds of trying to balance on one leg, Big E lost his balance and capsized onto the floor. Randy easily made it through the 10 seconds and went back to the swings to proceed onto the last part of the course.

Big E attempted to balance again on one leg but lost balance a second time.

VC-Big E- Here I am, a 285 pound guy trying to balance my fat ass on a little pole. They call me Big E for a reason guys.

"Come on E! You got this!" Kofi and Xavier cheered and clapped for him.

After 4 failed attempts at trying to balance on one leg, he finally got it the fifth time.

He ran back as quick as he can to the swing, by this time Randy was already getting off.

VC-Sasha- By the looks of it, Randy has this in the bag. I DO NOT want him back in this house!

VC-Randy- I paid close attention at what Paige had done with the stumps and im going to follow suite. Just gonna stack them bitches up right on top each other.

"You spin me right round baby right round!" Big E sang as he was on the swing.

VC-Xavier- This doesnt look good right now. And this fool is singing.

Randy carefully just grabbed the stumps by the stack and place them on top of each other. As soon as Big E had finished on the swing, about to attempt the last part of the course, Hunter sounded the horn.

VC-Sasha- Yay my nightmare is back in the house. Woop de doo.

Everyone clapped for Randy as walked back the winner of the second elimination round.

VC-Randy- Winning feels great. Im happy to be back In the house and Sasha, I apologize for what I did but I promise it wont happen again. Ever.

VC-Big E- I know Randy was taking this home. I took too long with the balancing part of the course and from there I know I was done for. I still have Xavier and Kofi to bring home this win for us and I know they can do it.

The winners and losers all lined up in front of Hunter.

"Paige and Randy, you guys did great tonight. Go on and join the rest of the players. As for the losers, Big E and Naomi, you couldnt get it done. This ends your time here in Hollywood. See you probably in the next challenge." Hunter said as Naomi and Big E gave their friends one last hug and walked away.

VC-Sami- Its sad to see Naomi go. She had such potential. Well whatever, I call dibs on her bed!

"Only 26 remains. Dont celebrate to soon, you dont know which two of you would be the next ones to be eliminated. Also I want to add, dont try to piss anyone off. People hold grudges. Because of those grudges, that might just seal your fate and send you home. If you want to stay around long enough just play nice. With that being said, get outta here."

The remaining 26 players went back into the house preparing for what's to come next.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 131 6
*โ€ข.ยธโ™ก "๐™’๐™š ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™›๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™๐™จ. ๐™’๐™๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฌ๐™š ๐™ช๐™จ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™—๐™š ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™จ๐™ค ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™š๐™จ ๏ฟฝ...
7.3K 532 40
Thirty-Six Challenge Veterans Two Teams One Last Chance To Be Challenge Champions Will They Be Able To Get Along When Everything Is On The Line Will...
23.7K 1.2K 65
We've all seen Are You The One, Temptation Island and Ex On The Beach. Now, imagine a show that is all of those combined. What will happen when a bun...
7.3K 305 12
One night turned into forever. Nikki Bella ร— Rusev Started: June 18, 2018 Completed: August 26, 2019 Cover by Ambrophobia