In a Dream [Karma x Nagisa]

By yummu1

What an abusive life Nagisa lives. His mother always hitting him, leaving him to pass out from bloodloss afte... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Announcement

Chapter One

2.5K 63 24
By yummu1

"Na-gi-sa~chan~"

I hear my mother annunciate every syllable in my name. If I were to tell you what was happening, you wouldn't believe me.

My own mother was trying to kill me.

Right now I am hiding in my bedroom closet. It won't be long until she finds me. I search my pockets franticly hoping to find my phone so I can call the police. When I realized that  I had left it on the coffee table, I knew that I was screwed.

I shifted to get in a more comfortable position. All I have to do now is wait for my mother to unlock my door, find me, and kill me. I felt hot tears stream down my face. I didn't know what I was crying for.

It is my fault that I wasn't born a girl  after all. I think to myself.

I look down at the scars on my wrist.

This is what I deserve

I wipe away my tears and hear my doorknob rattle.

This is it.

.

.

.

One second

.

.

.

Two seconds

.

.

.

Three seconds

.

.

.

The closet that I was hiding in opens and I see my mother standing before me.

Next thing I knew, everything went black.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 111 7
❝do you believe in miracles? because i think it's time we start praying for one.❞ ❝i don't need miracles. ...
15.8K 424 38
Just a bunch of Bbh Oneshots Requests plsπŸ₯Ί β€’~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~β€’ Started: 31/01/2022 Finished: N/A
1M 63.6K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
151K 3.3K 9
Amelia Swan was the outsider in her family. Her step father hated her, her mother thought she was useless, and Bella was always the golden child. The...