Complicated.

By pinkamour

When Lael's family move back to her parents hometown, which is the hood, she has a lot to deal with. From boy... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3; Monae
Chapter 4;London & Paris
Chapter 5;Lael & London
Chapter 6; Lael & Paris
Chapter 7; Lael, London & Lamar
Chapter 8; Lael & London
Chpater 9; Bitch Don't Kill My Vibe
Chapter 10; The Aftermath
Chapter 11; Born Sinner

Chapter 1; All New

31.3K 158 7
By pinkamour

The Sun shined though Lael's bedroom "Ugrhh" She hated having a room on the front of the house! "Fuck today is the day" Lael dreaded this day. It was her first day at a new school in a new city, in a new state. Her phone vibrated next her. She answered it. "Hi Dad." she said with a hint of sadness in her voice. "Rise and Grind! " She laughed

"Dad you're not cool."

"Whatever. I was just making sure you were up. Hurry up and get your brother up you know he likes to oversleep." Oh shit ! Lael thought I forgot all about him "OK" she said

"Bye, I love you" said her dad

"Bye Daddy" she replied.

Lael ran to her brother's room " Hey, ugly, get up" she said jumping on his king sized bed.

" Damn Lael, do you have to wake me up like this?"

"Yes I do get up big brother" He popped up.

"You wanna skip school and go downtown?"

"Hell no" She said, he kissed his teeth

"Booooo, you suck."

"For real Lamar, get yo ass up! " She said while inspection her freashly done nails.

" Fine" He mumble getting up and walking to the bathroom.

Lael and Lamar could pass for twins. Lael took after their mother, who was mixed with Africa-American and Brazilian. Lael was light skin curly hair that stop in the middle of her back when straighten. She had thin lips and hazel eyes. Lamar on the other hand was light skin like his father and and light brown eyes, and full lips

Lael walked in her room What the hell am I going to wear? She picked out distressed True Religion jeans and a Forever21 blouse. She when to her closet and grabbed some Ugg boots and a trench coat. I hate this cold ass weather ! She thought. "Yo hurry up, we be gonna be late" Lamar yelled. She she ran to the shower, got out, did her hair and got dressed she looked at the time . 7:45 "Fuck!" She grabbed her oversize Micheal Kors bag and jetted for the door. "Damn what took you so damn long?"

"Oh shut up Lamar and dive" Lael signed. This is gonna be a long ass day.

Lamar pulled up to the school. They walked in and located the front office. " Um excuse us, but we're new we just wanted our schedules" Lael said

" Last name please." said the clerk

"Graham"

"One sec."

"One sec." Lamar mouthed mocking the clerk. Lael chuckled.

"They're printing now ,over there" she said pointing to the corner where the printer was. "Thanks" they said in union. They walked out the door "Well I guess I'll see you at 3:30." Lamar said while turning his snap back to the front.

"Yep" They walked down separate halls. Lael looked back knowing he was too. She gave him the one finger salute and he did they same she chuckled SMACK! Lael fell to the floor. She got and and began to pick up the papers the other person dropped "I'm sooo sorry" said the other girl

"No it's my falut I wasn't watching where I was going" Lael quickly apologized. She then looked at the girl and smiled she was pretty kinda reminded her of he mom. "I'm Lael"

"So, you're the new girl I was supposed to show around"

"Yeah I ran late, sorry."

"It's fine. I understand" she replied. "I'm Paris by the way. We have all our classes together so you'll be seeing me around a lot." Lael can tell she was a little dorky, but had potential. "Well let me show you to our 1st period."

(Lael's POV:)

We walked down the hallway. My hands were sweating and shaking. Was was I so damn scared? Paris stopped and opened the door. I heard kids laughing and talking. It all stop. I walked in. All eyes were on me. Paris said something to teacher. "Class we have a new student named Laylah" "Lael" I corrected her.

"Sorry, find a seat." There was only one seat avaliable, and I took it. as I was walking over there the boys licked there lips. Eww I thought.

"Excsue me but bitch you in my muthfuckin seat"

WTF?

"If I'm mistaking but wern't you sitting over there" I said point to the other side of the classroom.

"And?" She said with much attitude " I wanna sit over here so get yo mut looking ass up"

Oh hell no

"I'm sorry can you say that again"

"Mut you heard me" I punched her in the nose so hard I'm sure I broke it. The teacher came and grabbed me before I can punch again.

She escorted me to the pricipal's office. I sat down in the chair.

"Yeah, she fought her first five minutes" I heard the teacher say. A lady came out wearing a Banana Republic dress and Marc Jacobs heels. She was flawless "Come on in sweetie". She asked me to explain everything to her. "Well since she hyped it up, I'm giving you a strike two more and I WILL suspend you understood? I nodded my head in agreement and gather my things.

I walked out right into Paris. "Can you show me my second period?" I asked

"Yeah she replied "I'm was just on my way" We walked in silence for a few seconds. I thought I'll start the conversation. "So do you have a boyfriend?"

"No."

"Why not you're pretty"

"I dunno" she said

"Do you have a boyfriend?'

"Nah."

"Why not you're SO pretty" We busted out laughing and I almost tripped up the steps.

"Hold up I gotta go to the restroom" I nodded. the bathroom wasn't my type of party so I was gonna hang out outside. I started to hum Ciara's Promise. I looked up and saw my brother walking with the finest boy on Earth. He was 6'3, light skin, waves in his hair and light brown eyes. "Wassup lil sis"

"Nothing much" I replied. The boy nodding and kept walking. He's sooo cute.

Paris finally came out. "I'm so sorry I took so damn long"

"It's ok, I understand"

The day went fine. Made new friends. And enemies as always.

3:30 came around. I walked to my brother's car. I spotted him talking to a girl I had gotten into with earlier. He was spitting his game. I wasn't about to cock-block, so I leaned on a car two cars down from his.

"Excuse me ma you on my car" I jumped at the deep bartione voice. I turned around and saw the fine boy I had seen earlier. I turned red

"Sorry" I said stepping away. i had never been scared or imtimadating of anyone. But he sure ass hell mad me scared for some odd reason.

"It's good" he said smiling and opening his door. He slowly backed up.

I then walked to my brother's car. I saw he was still talking to that girl so. but I didn't care. I walked up behind her.

"Look Ima call you." he said when he saw me.

"OK" She turned around and saw me. "Move" she said with authority.

"Bitch you can go around" I barked

"Who the hell you calling a bitch?"

"Obviously you!" She stepped closer to me.

"Woah" my brother said stepping in between us. "Lael go get in the car."

"Nigga, you got a girlfriend?" The hood rat said

"No, she's my sister." She gave him a Do-It-Look-Like-I'm-Dumb face. "No my blood sister."

"Don't you feel dumb" I said smirking

"Lael didn't I say go sit in the car?"

"Whatever" I said while walking back to the car

Five minutes later he came. "You wanna go to McDonald's?" He asked

"No" I said as quick as possible

"Man come on Lael don't be mad. I was just tyring to save her from an ass whopping"

We both laughed. "Yeah, whatever" i said trying to hide my big simile. I knew my brother would always have my back.

"So you wanna got to McDonald's?" He asked again.

"I guess".

Sorry, guys if you see any errors. it's my first book so don't judge me :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 348 18
Yasmine only wanted a life of peace getting involved with the Blacks did the exact opposite. How will she balance her personal issues while dealing w...
1.3M 29K 53
Months after Isaac's and Hailey's traumatic incident, weeks after their graduation, Hailey's finally off to college, attempting to put her past behin...
403 31 7
He's been hurt time and time again. She used to wear her heart on her sleeve but it was shattered. They refuse to partake in love ever again... Until...
415K 20.9K 45
When Ryann meets Ava - she's intrigued right away from the smooth woman who is more than just a mystery. From her luxurious lifestyle to her love lif...