Prophecy (Naruto fanfic)

By Ink0006

The girl's of Prophecy. Pulled into the world they know as the Naruto world the 4 girl find out they were apa... More

Prophecy (Naruto fanfic)
Chapter One: Where Are We...?
Chapter Two: Asuma, I'm with You!
Chapter Three: Pass The Test!
Chapter Four: MIZUKI!
Chapter Five: Missions
Chapter Six The Mission Just Got Harder
Chapter Seven: Fuck!
Chapter Eight: The Truth and Some Past
Chapter Nine: Plan!
Chapter Ten: Travel Back
Chapter Eleven: Say Sorry! No! Hospital? WHAT?
Chapter Twelve: What the Fuck is it?!
Chapter Thirteen: INO!!!
Chapter fourteen: Train And Train Some More
Chapter Thithteen: My encounter with Kankuro
Chapter Sixteen: Story Time
Chapter Seventeen: Hotel to Exam
Chapter Eighteen: Written Exam!
Chapter Nineteen: Something and Someone Special!
Chapter Twenty: Forest Of Death And The Fun Begins!
Chapter Twenty-One: Rematch!
Chapter Twenty Two Fuck You Kakashi!!!
Chapter Twenty-Three: Girls Are Easy To Fight!
Chapter Twenty-Four: Sprinklers
Chapter Twenty-Five: Training Ground Six
Chapter Twenty-Six: Train!!
Chapter Twenty Eight: Ice Cream!!!!
Chapter Twenty Nine: Thanks Misplaced
Chapter Thirty: Koori
Chapter Thirty One: The Finale [Part 1]
Chapter Thirty Two: The Finale [Part 2]
Chapter Thirty Three: The Finale [Part 3]
A/N
A/N MUST READ!!!!!!!!!!

Chapter Twenty Seven: Takashi

380 16 4
By Ink0006

Chapter Twenty Seven: Takashi

“Yeah well deal with it. I already told you I don't stick to stereotype.” I said standing and handing him my hand. He took it and I pulled him to his feet. He smiled at me and I retuned it as we slowly started our walk to his house.

“You training tomorrow?” I asked.

“Yeah, me, Ino, and Asuma,” he said. “How about you?”

“Yeah me and Naruto,” I said.

It was getting dark and the stars were starting to come out. I smiled. I know what. I’ll go on the roof and star gaze for a bit. That’s always fun. Oh I’ll see if Shiky likes star gazing. Maybe tomorrow we could star gaze for a bit together.

“Hey Shikamaru do you ever star gaze?” I asked.

“I have once or twice why?” he asked.

“Do you want to star gaze with me tomorrow?” I asked.

“Sure, sun set at the normal place?” he asked.

“Yeah,” I nodded. We walked in silence ‘til we came to a stop at what I guess was his house. He opened the door and stood in the doorway as he turned back to me.

“Okay well... umm,” he wasn’t sure what to say. When he opened the door, both his mom and dad came out the kitchen and were now badly hiding and watching us. “So, yeah umm. Thanks for walking me, ah, home.” he said with a blush as he scratched the back of his head.

“No problem,” I said with a nervous laugh. “Well I guess I’ll see you tomorrow and, um, good luck with training, yeah.” I too was scratching the back of my head with a smile and a tiny blush.

“Yeah thanks, same to you,” he said. He stopped and looked behind him for a second. His mom whispered something to him and he turned back to me with red cheeks. “W-would you like to c-come in?” he asked.

“Umm,” I took a deep breath. What the hell was happening to me? Fuck this shit. “Sure, if it’s okay with your mom and dad,” I said.

“Shiky, who’s the girl?” his mom asked.

“My friend Tammy.” he said.

“Tammy who?” his dad yelled, walking over from the kitchen.

“Sarutobi sir,” I said calmly.

“Oh! I know who you are!” he shouted.

“Yeah I am but can you please keep it to yourself? Your son is not to know this information.” I said, nodding to Shikamaru.

“Oh right, sorry,” he said. He smiled. “Jurei-san has a lot of faith in you. Has she told you the battle plan for a month from now?”

Battle plan? Did she? “I don’t recall. I should ask her.”

“Ha, you should,” Shikaku said, patting me on the shoulder. “You’re very important to the survival of the Third, she tells me.”

I blinked. Julie put that much trust in me to save Gramps? Of course, I’d save him, even if it meant giving up my own life when that fight came.

“Yeah,” I said. “I’ll save him, even if it kills me.”

Shikaku patted my shoulder one more time before walking off. I turned to Shiki and his mom. “Sorry guys,” I said, scratching the back of my head. “I have to head home. Asuma’s expecting me for dinner.”

“Oh, okay,” he said as his mom walked off somewhere. I stepped forward and gave him a hug and peck on the cheek. I know his mom and dad saw. That made me smirk. I turned on my heels and walked away.

“Bye,” he called.

“See ya,” I called, not looking back.

FF

Next morning

“Wake up!”

“Fuck off!”

“Wake up!!”

“Fuck off!!”

“Wake up!!!”

“Fuck off!!!!”

“Tammy wake up!!!!”

“Asuma fuck off!!!!”

“Tammy!!!”

“Asuma!!!”

“Wake up.”

“Fuck off.”

“See what I have to put up with, Jurei-kun? Tam, get up.”

“Piss off.”

“You’re going to be late,”

“Not falling for that again.”

“Get up,”

“Piss off”

“Jurei-kun, this isn’t funny; stop laughing. Tam, wake up,”

“Fuck off.”

“Get up now.”

“Piss off now.”

“Sarutobi Tammy, get up now.” he said and pulled the blanket off me.

“Sarutobi Asuma piss off now!” I snapped sitting up finally. Julie looked at me, her hands on her hips.

“You’ve got training in a couple hours,” she said. “That’s what Asuma said.”

“I’ve got two more fucking hours,” I said, falling back to the bed, rolling over. “Let me fucking sleep!”

“Your mouth is terrible,” Asuma said, walking out my room. I pulled the covers back on and over my head and closed my eyes.

10 minutes later

“Tam, Naruto’s here to pick you up,” Asuma shouted, waking me up. Again!  

“Sleeping!!” I shouted back to him.

“I told you to get out of bed!” Asuma snapped. 

“Piss off!”

“You’ll train in your PJ’s then.”

“Give me five,” I said.

“Okay five minutes,” Asuma said.

“Yeah,” I muttered, pushing my head under the pillow and falling back asleep again. Ha! Take that.

5 minutes later

“Tam you ready?” I said nothing, just pretended not to hear him. “Oh so help me if you’re asleep, you’re dead.”

I stayed in bed ‘asleep.’

My bedroom door slammed open and someone stormed in and ripped the covers off of me. I curled up in a ball and whimpered from the cold. I was only in Asuma T-shirt.

“I TOLD YOU TO GET OUT OF BED!” he screamed at me.

“I told you I was sleeping,” I said trying to get the covers from him. He threw them to the floor. “ASUMA!” I shouted. “I can sleep in the cold!” I said before curling into a ball and turning my back to him. I closed my eyes and attempted to go back to sleep.

“Oh no you don't,” he snapped, picking me up. I screamed a bit as he walked out my room with me.

“Put me down!” I shouted.

“Nope. Training in your PJ’s,” he said walking downstairs. I caught a glimpse of Zabuza, looking ready to head out somewhere. He smiled cunningly at me.

“Ha, you fucking shit,” he said.

I glared at him. “ASUMA, don't you fucking dare!” I screamed as we neared the bottom of the stairs.

“Naruto, the door.” Asuma said.

“Naruto, I’ll rip your balls off if you—” Naruto opened the door before I finished.

“I don’t have shoes!” I shouted.

“I don't care!” Asuma shouted walking to the door.

“ASUMA!!!!!! DON’T!” I shrieked.

He stopped walking as Zabuza reached us. Zabuza smacked me in the forehead. He dodged my punch and bolted out the door. The fucking shit.

“Get dressed then,” Asuma said, setting me down. “If you aren’t dressed in five minutes, you’re going out in your underwear. I mean it.”

“Fine,” I said. I pushed passed him and ran into my room. I got dressed lightning fast and ran downstairs, grabbing  Naruto and slamming the door as I sprinted out.

5 minutes later

“Pervy Saaaaaaaaaage,” I sang as I ran at him with Naruto on my back. I gave him a piggy back as he could not keep up with me when I was running.

“Just on time,” he said looking at his invisible watch. What a twonky!!!

“So what’s the time? Half past a freckle?” I asked with a smirk.

“Okay get to it,” he said, ignoring the comment and going back to watching girls. Perv. 

“Okay,” I said as me and Naruto started.

...

“Wow Tam, they’re getting really big,” Naruto shouted. I just summoned one the size of chief toad. It might have been bigger. He had a beady yellow eye and a tail like mine but covered in spikes at the end. His arms were longer, almost human like compared to the other squirrels I’ve summoned, and he had muscle on those arms, too. This one stood on the balls of his hind legs, where the others stood on the entire foot. He had a blue and gold vest on, and a matching bandana tied around his head, covering his right eye. A scar ran over that eye. His buckteeth looked like two swords forced together.

“Wow,” I said, amazed at my own work. This squirrel though…he had an attitude problem.

Who the hell do you think you are, summoning me,” he bellowed, giving me a dirty look.

I returned it. “Wow, chill your beans,” I said, looking him up and down. I turned to Jiraiya, who was still preoccupied with his “research”. 

“Yo Jiraiya-sama, get over here,” I shouted.

“What—” he cut himself of as he turned round. “You’ve done it already?”

Jiraiya, is that you?” the Squirrel boomed, his tone changing.

“Yeah, Takashi,” Jiraiya said. “Long time no see.”

“What happened to Hiroshi?” Takashi asked, folding his arms and standing tall. His eye looked between me and Jiraiya.

I, on the other hand, was confused. “Who’s Hiroshi?” I asked.

“Touya Hiroshi was my former student and the Squirrel Demon carrier before you.” He looked at Takashi. “Hiroshi gave up his life to save Maka,” he looked at me before I could ask who Maka was. “She was his wife.” Jiraiya said.

“Oh, that’s adorable. May he rest in peace,” I said, bowing my head.

“So Takashi, what do you think of your summoner?” I asked after a moment’s silence.

“I didn’t expect the fucker Sayuri was going on about to be a fucking midget,” he said.

I jumped back in shock. Midget? MIDGET?! Did he just call me…A FUCKING MIDGET?!

That was it. My eye twitched with anger and I lunged at him. Naruto tackled my back and tackled me to the floor.

“Get the fuck off me, I’ll kill the fucking thing,” I shouted, pushing Naruto off, “I’ll rip him limb from limb!”

I ran at Takashi. He remained where he was, arms folded.

“Pervy Sage! Stop her, she’ll kill him!” Naruto shouted.

Jiraiya jumped in front of me and grabbed my shoulder. I threw him over my shoulder and continued to run at Takashi.

As I gained on him, Jiraiya appeared in front of me again. I headbutt him, then kneed him where the sun don’t shine and ran past him. But the next time, I was put into a full-nelson lock.

“Tam, babe, calm down love,” Julie said. Where’d she come from?

“But he called me a midget!” I snapped.

“He did what now?” Julie snapped. I thought she was going to let me go. “But still, Babes. Calm down,” she said still holding me in the lock.

“He shouldn’t say that type of shit to me!” I said then looked over at Takashi. “Look I’ll have you know I’m 15 and stronger than I look!” I said, wriggling out of Julie’s grip. It was harder than I thought, but I did it.

Words are words, actions are actions,” Takashi said sternly.

“What would I have to do to get you to fucking believe me?” I asked. I’ll take a challenge and I’ll whoop ass.

You have anything, Jiraiya?” Takashi asked.

“I know!” I shouted.

What?” he asked.

“If I can stay on your back the rest of the day, you let me summon you whenever I want. What do you say?” I asked. Ha! Naruto has to do this with chief toad, but that’s where I got the idea from.

Hey Ho.

Fine. If you can get on, that is.” he said.

I smirked and ran at a tree. I forced Chakra into my feet and climbed some of the way up the tree. I pushed off the tree and flipped before landing on his back. I still got it!

“You’re better than I thought, kid.” he said before he started jumping ‘round, trying to get me off him.

Jiraiya

“Okay Naruto get back to work,” I told him as I watched Takashi jump around.

Tam seemed to be doing well, as if there was nothing happening. She’s good, really good. She got summoning fast. Two days’ really good, even for a squirrel demon carrier; Hiroshi also got summoning squirrels in two days, but Tam beat him by four hours.

I bet Takashi’s totally fine with Tam being his summoner. He just likes messing with people at first.

“Look, look it’s bigger!” Naruto shouted, pointing to another tadpole.

“Yes Naruto, now do it again you want a toad not that,” I said then went back to looking at the pretty girl across the way. I looked through the bush but they were gone. DAMMIT!

Just before sunset

Julie

I came to see how Tam and Naruto’s training was doing after working a bit on my own for half the day. It was interesting, watching her interactions with Takashi. Now I just hoped that she wouldn’t fall off.

I watched with wary eyes as Takashi jumped around, taking different kinds of leaps that were different kinds of height. At one point, he leapt forty meters into the air, and came back down, did a back flip, and started hopping around again.

I swear, I was about to have another heart attack.

I tried not to think of it by watching Naruto. He was still summoning tadpoles, the poor dear. Jiraiya had that look in his eye; I think he was going to shove him in that valley soon. Probably tomorrow, if Naruto didn’t get it quick enough.

I looked up at Tam, wondering what she was going to do when Hayate got in trouble. I was going to go with her; I didn’t want Hayate to die either, especially when I could do something about it now.

I looked to the sun as it slowly began to lower onto the horizon.

Today was a good day.

Tam

“Takashi I have to meet a friend at sunset,” I told him.

If you really need me, you’ll stay on for five more minutes,” he said.

“You’ve got it!” I said. He began to jump around more and more. 4 minutes passed and I was hanging on for dear fucking life. I was going to fall in a minute. He just jumped more. I lost my grip on his.

I was falling.

Thinking fast, I gathered Chakra into my hands and grabbed hold of his fur, holding myself where I was. There! Safe, for now. I was slipping slowly though.

“Okay kid, you win,” he said as he stopped hopping around. It was a little too late, though. I lost my grip again and I was falling towards the fall. That was until I landed on something big and hairy. A tail. Takashi’s tail. Right in between some fucking spikes, mind you.

“Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit,” I said, hoping that nothing had stabbed me.

“Watch out for the spikes, kid,” he said as he placed me on his shoulder, nice a safe.

“Thanks, you put up a damn good fight though,” I said with a small pant. I was out of breath.

“Not going easy just because you're a girl y'know,” he said.

“Hell no.” I said.

“So where are you meeting your friend?” he asked.

...

“What he say to you?” I asked as Shikamaru headed back from talking with Takashi.

“Nothing,” he said laying back along with me.

“Come on tell me.”

“Nothing, so what was it you wanted to do? Star gazing right?” he asked.

“Yeah come with me I have a great spot,” I said as I stood to my feet. I stuck my hand out for him and he took it. I pulled him to his feet and we were on our way to the Hokage heads. 

I asked Asuma yesterday where the best place for star gazing was and he said there. On our way there, we ran into Julie. She showed me the picture of Takashi with me on his shoulder she drew while we were still over there. It was amazing, like all her other pictures.

We soon got there not too long after sundown and sat on Hashirama’s head, looking up at the stars.

...

Shikamaru

“Maybe we should get back soon,” I suggested.

“Okay I’ll walk you home again,” she said to me. I stood and handed her my hand and she took it.

“Aw, Tam, you walk him home?” Jurei asked, looking slyly at me. My cheeks flushed as I pulled Tam to her feet.

She turned around to answer Jurei, but she didn’t. Tam put her hand around her own throat.

“I… c-ca-can’t” she wheezed, screwing her eyes shut, “b-breath.” She stumbled back and I caught her before she collapsed.

“Fuck, let’s get her to the hospital,” Jurei said as I started carrying her.

We leapt off to the roof of the Hokage building, and then to the ground, dashing towards the hospital.

Fuck, what just happened? What just happened?

We passed the drug store where Asuma-sensei just walked out of. “Asuma-sensei, Asuma-sensei!” I called. He turned to me and his eyes widened. His cigarette fell from his mouth and he ran this way.  

“What happened?” he shouted.

I didn’t feel like explaining. “Long story, I’ll tell you as we go to the hospital,” I said as he took her from my arms.

“Start talking,” he said as we rushed towards the hospital.

Tam

I slowly opened my eyes after about 10 minutes of just lying there, awake. I looked around the room, I was in a hospital room. Julie sat at the foot of my bed, doodling. And in the bed across from me…was Hayate?!

“Hayate?” I asked but got nothing. “Hayate?” I said louder, still nothing. “Hayate!” I shouted and he jumped into a sitting position.

“Huh? What?” He started coughing a lot.

“Damn, Tam, you gave the boy an asthma attack,” Julie said, walking over and pouring Hayate a glass of water.

“Thanks,” he rasped, taking a drink. “Are you okay?” he asked me, coming over to sit on the edge of the bed.

“Yeah, not that I don’t like you or anything, but why are you here and not Asuma?” I asked.

“Oh. Asuma wanted a couple people with you in case you woke up. He had to go train with Shikamaru. Zabuza and Haku are out on a mission, and I was coming by for a checkup anyway, so I said I would stay.” he explained.

“Huh,” I said. “How long have I been out of it?”

“Two days,” he said.

“Well, this is fun,” I said, looking around the room.

“You gave me a heart attack,” he said, hitting me in the back of then head. “When I saw Asuma running in with you, I got all worked up.” he said.

“How do you think I feel?” Julie said. “She scared me half to death when she passed out.”

“Thanks for that, you two,” I said, rubbing my head. 

****************

 There we go another chapter. Please let me know what you think please Vote Comment and Fan/Follow.

Don’t own Naruto yet.

Hit_It_Bitch---

We have completed yet another chapter! Feel free to comment and tell us what you think.

Don’t own Naruto yet, but we’re working on it. Will own soon, though.

Soon.

Listen_To_This_Track---

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.7K 1.6K 46
Shirazaki Y/N, childhood best friend of Uchiha Sasuke, has a complex and conflicted journey ahead. United by a strong bond since their early years, t...
28K 750 41
Hana Haruno was kidnapped as a child because of some stupid prophecy saying that she would be the strongest ninja. Just before she was put into the h...
25 0 3
"Anger is a fuel. It can ignite any emotion... and burn you right up." In a chaotic city like Konoha, tension is always running high. We have: A misc...
12.7K 537 23
Toge Senso and Kuraun Kawa have slipped into the Naruto world...from their tv. As they go through the Naruto world, they figure that they get things...