All About The Kliq (and Stori...

By goodgawddallas

Shattering kayfabe one chapter at a time. ๐Ÿค˜๐Ÿป Or, a book centered around one of pro. wrestling's most notori... More

Introduction/Requests
STORY RECOMMENDATION: appearances
STORY RECOMMENDATION: close to you
STORY RECOMMENDATION: misconceptions
STORY RECOMMENDATION: once upon a time
STORY RECOMMENDATION: time heals
STORY RECOMMENDATION: unexplainable
PREFERENCE: where/how you met
PREFERENCE: when he's working
ONESHOT: birthday shenanigans
AESTHETICS: part 1

STORY RECOMMENDATION: wonderland

303 7 2
By goodgawddallas

Story Title: Wonderland
Author: Womens_Revolution
Pairing: Shawn Michaels x Original Character
Length: On-Going (Exact number will be added once story is completed)
Updated: Every Sunday

Summary: Wonderland tells the story of Vince's daughter, Katherine, and her life with the Heartbreak Kid that we all know and love. There are good times and bad times aplenty, as one would expect from anything involving one of Vince's beloved daughters and a member of the Kliq. You'll always find yourself wanting to know what kind of mischief Shawn will get them into next!

Personal Thoughts: Listen, I can't recommend this story enough. The writer is a good friend of mine and she's done an amazing job with this story. Katherine is an extremely likable character and you'll find yourself rooting for her and Shawn every time anything comes up. You definitely won't regret reading this one.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 4.4K 39
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
1M 39.9K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
496K 7.6K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
9.5M 310K 52
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." highest previous rankings: - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @T...