EARTHBOUND ↠ BELLAMY BLAKE ✔️...

By tribecky

Anya then declared, "Taim yu drag raun, taim yu ge ban au!" If you fall behind, you get left behind. ... More

CAST
PLAYLIST
PROLOGUE
1| ENTRAPMENT
2| FREEDOM
3| BEGINNING OF THE END
4| WARFARE
5| SHOCK
6| TRUE COLOURS
7| HUMAN
8| THE END - PART ONE
9| THE END - PART TWO
EPILOGUE

NOTICE

523 9 0
By tribecky

Thank you to everyone who has enjoyed this book, and decided to stick with it despite it being one of my worst books.

There will not be a second book for this plot.

However, this is the old version, and I am creating a newer version that will be written better.

I'm not sure when that book will be written, it may be a few months, maybe years, I'm not sure.

I'm not sure what else to say, but thank you for reading and I hope you have a wonderful day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 2.3K 55
Today's the day. The day that I was to die. Having had time to mentally prepare myself, I was accepting of it. Little did I know that my fate was no...
32.7K 609 27
REWRITTEN. 'We will fall, but we will get back up again.' --- It's been ninty-seven years since a nuclear apocalypse killed everyone one earth, leavi...
304K 10.2K 33
{Book 1 of 3} 𝙒𝙄𝙇𝙇 𝘽𝙀 𝙀𝘿𝙄𝙏𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙎𝙊𝙊𝙉! I came to the ground being one of the 100s. Clarke Griffin kept an eye on me, they all did reall...
183K 5.7K 23
in which Erica Parker escapes Mount Weather, and lands right in the middle of a war between peoples, finding romance along the way. "Love is not weak...