The Burlington Academy Boys

Av ActuallyitsAnonymous

Frances Morris' life is about to change. After finding out about her step mom's plan of sending her to a boar... Mer

The Burlington Academy Boys
Previewwwwwww
Chapter One
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen

Chapter Two

8.1K 226 40
Av ActuallyitsAnonymous

Chapter Two

A call from Harry interrupted me from arranging my things that night. Giddily, I immediately click the answer button and pressed my cellphone to my ear.

"Hello?"

"Frances! I'm glad you picked up. I'm trying to reach you for the past hour. Where were you?" Harry's deep voice says on the other line.

"I'm sorry. I went to the cafeteria and forgot to bring my phone with me. So what's up?"

Speaking of, the cafeteria scene with Hell a while ago ended up in a peaceful way. I thought he would go devilish towards me but thank God he went back to sleeping. Or at least that's what I think he's doing when he buries his face in his arms. The rest of the boys just shut me out of their world. Elliot, Xavier, Seb, and Francois talked about random stuffs they did last summer. Etienne read away in his history book. So I'm actually left out to talk with Brietta. I mean, Bree. Bree's not that bad either. Except when she talks a lot that I couldn't understand her English slang.

"What's up? You're really going to ask me that? How are you doing?" Harry asked.

How am I doing? Well let's just say that I met a guy who's british but his accent doesn't say so. Then he has five other friends who he called decent but I don't think otherwise. I also made friends with my dorm room neighbor. That's how I'm doing. And I can't tell Harry about that. He's going to flip out. Heck, he might even look for the first flight to London and come here. And so I just came up with a lame answer.

I cleared my throat and tucked a piece of my hair behind my ear. "Um... I made new friends."

"Well that's good news. Are you still fuming?"

"Fuming? I'm outraged, Harry. Outraged. I'm still bummed about getting deported here in London. I miss Ezra, I miss Kara, and I miss you. I just came here, but I feel so lonely and out of place. I hate the feeling of being the new girl." I pulled out the picture frame with my friends and I in the country club we usually hang - out in. Kara's pink hair looks lighter against the sunlight. Ezra, that gay-- guy. I miss him. He's the only person who could make me smile and perk up my mood. I miss them.

"Don't worry. Before you know it you're done. You're going home on Christmas, right?" He asked.

"Yeah." I checked the time on my wrist watch. It's 9:17 in the evening here. So counting backwards, it's 3:17 pm in New York. "Where are you right now?"

"My dorm room." He said.

I yawn made its way to my mouth. "I miss you."

Harry chuckled and I could just imagine his cute little dimple appearing in his face. "I miss you too. But I think you're already tired. Or should I say knackered?"

Most of the times, girls say that my brother resembles Harry Styles. Besides having the same name, they both have cute dimples and curly brown hair. But my brother's ego is as big as the whole world so he said that, "I look better than that singer." But that doesn't diminish all the ladies crowding him. His ego is sometimes what most girls like about him. Pretty crazy, right?

"Yeah. It's been a long day and my head's about to explode with all of the things happening to me. Oh yeah, if dad called you, tell him he's a dick and his wife's a bitch." I remarked.

Harry snorted on the other line and said, "Yeah. Like that'll do good in your situation. For all I know, our dad's the biggest jerk in the whole world. Anyway, you should go to sleep. Long day tomorrow, sis. Bye."

I smiled slightly sensing my brother's concern towards me. He cares. He's the only family member in my so called family who cares. "Goodbye, bud. Talk to you tomorrow."

That's how it went. And I could also say that my first day here is rather good than I prepared myself for. But it's just the first day. I still have tomorrow to survive.

The next morning, Bree startled me by showing up in front of my dorm room after I had just opened it. She's wearing this frantic smile and her body can't stop moving. She's swaying from right to left that I have to keep my eyes off her to prevent any hypnotizing.

I tugged an awkward smile on my face trying to keep up with Bree's excitement. "Bree, what are you doing here?"

"Duh, I'm here to go with you to school." She said in a pointed way.

"Oh, okay."

A loud slam on the door next to me startled the both of us.

"The door says he's hurt!" Bree shouted towards Hell's retreating figure. "Don't mind him. He's just naturally a jerk."

Hell's also my dorm room neighbor? Just my luck. I'm not just stuck to be with a chatter box but also with a human race hater. Wow.

"Shall we start moving now? The cafeteria serves the best breakfasts every Monday." Bree gushed, mentally drooling over the food.

I let out a deep sigh knowing that I have no other option but to go. It's still quite difficult adjusting into these new environment.

"Nine months, three weeks, and six more days Frances." I murmured to myself.

-----*------

"How was your day so far?" Sebastian interrogated as I slump down my chair.

Mere seconds ago, I was kind of debating whether I should or should not enter the cafeteria. I still find the education here as confusing as ever considering I came from another continent whose way of teaching is different. But anyways, I'm taking English Lit, Chemistry and Biology for my A - Level classes. I suppose they're just the same as the ones in America but with different names. Being a sixth - form Academy, Burlington Academy has a minimal number of students. And that's something I'm glad for. I thought there'll be hundreds of students that's why I was reluctant to enter the cafeteria. But when I saw there are about sixty - five students, I decided to suck it up and entered.

Lacking of any knowledge, I just simply answered the most probable answer. "It was fine."

Sebastian grinned at me and took a huge bite of his sandwich. "That's great. So how are you enjoying it so far?"

What's with his questions? Is he trying to pull a twenty questions game? But anyway I still think that I owe him for helping me out yesterday. So... Maybe being associated with him and his pals will do as I return the simple gesture he did.

"Your school's cool. I like the academic programs and all. But I have one teeny tiny question." I said whilst creating a small distance between my thumb and index finger.

"And that would be?"

I grimaced at the clothes I'm wearing. "Why do we have to wear this uniform?" I motioned towards the black blazer, white blouse, and red plaid skirt.

Sebastian shook his head in a 'Believe me, I also asked the same question' face. "It's kind of required. But don't worry, on fridays we're allowed to wear whatever we want."

"Good. And I don't have any plan to spend my whole year wearing this damn awful uniform." I informed him.

"My guess, you are from a public school." Another voice said.

I turned to my left and saw Francois taking dominance over the chair next to mine. I kind of saved that for Bree. Or at least imaginarily saved it for her.

"Well yeah. What's wrong with that?" I asked him, missing the point of his question and how's it related to the topic.

He straightened his posture and put a serious face on. "Public schoolers don't wear uniforms. Therefore, they are not used to using this extravagances called uniforms." He mocked a teacher tone.

I scowled at him very much offended. "Are you saying that public schoolers are cheap?"

Francois' eyes widened. He must have realized what he just said. "Oh gosh, No! Of course not. I'm just saying that... Well..." He trailed looking for a suitable word to say.

"That they don't wear uniforms." I finished off for him.

"Yes!"

I scooted closer to him making sure to leave a five inch distance between our faces. "Listen up, French. Not all students are rich in this whole world. That's why public schools are built. But don't you ever, I repeat, ever underestimate them. Sometimes, public schools are way better than the private ones."

He just stared at my face for a moment. I never realized how blue his eyes were. Though I said they were stunning, I never thought they'll be this blue. But then he broke into a smiling - spree. "Got it, mademoiselle. And I also get that you want to kiss me so badly. Do not worry milady, I can give it."

Francois leaned forward trying to close the space I had left. I panicked so badly that I could feel my chest beating. No, I can't have my first erm... kiss right now. I don't want to give a random guy my kiss!

"That's enough, you dirty player." Xavier said coming into my aid. He pulled Francois away from me.

Francois faux glared at him but is miserably failing. "I'm trying to give her a kiss."

"Yeah, yeah." Xavier said in a bored tone.

"Francois, you're english sucks." I muttered. I immediately clamped my hand on my mouth realizing what I just said. "I'm sorry." I mumbled into it.

Francois smirked. "I know. But girls find it very interesting. Specially when they hear my sexy voice speaking my native language."

I find myself listening to an exaggerated 'r'. "I strongly disagree. I find it weird."

"You know your brother's better in english than you do." Sebastian said which made Francois frown.

"Yeah, yeah. Keep on insulting me. My teacher's not a pro." He glared towards Elliot.

"What's with the glare, Sennet." Elliot said.

"You are one terrible teacher. Frances said my accent sucks!"

Elliot laughed and gave me a thumbs up. "What was that Francois? Did you just say "sucks" or "zuckz"."

I almost spit my mango flavored drink trying to keep myself from guffawing.

Francois looks annoyed and says, "Vous les gens stupides! Obtenez une vie!"

"I'm not stupid and I do have a life." I told him.

He turned to me with a creepy smile plastered to his face. "You understand French?"

"Oui." I spoke.

"Comment?" He stupidly asked in French.

"I lived in France for a year. Even studied there for a semester." I told him.

"Amazing! Now I have one companion who understands French beside my Frère!"

"O...kay. Now Francois got his French mate. Anyway, I still think that Etienne's better in English than you do!" Sebastian says, laughing his ass of.

French mate. Why does it give me another meaning? Well at least I got along with these boys than I assumed. But there's just one voice I didn't hear yet. Etienne.

"Frances!" Bree's shrill voice echoed throughout our table.

"Yes Bree?"

"Would you like to go grocery shopping later?"

And that's how my day went. Or at least the half of it. But I still have a wide road ahead. Just hope everything will be fine. And I still want to hear Etienne's voice. I'm sot of weird I guess...

--------------------------------

Hey guys! I see you like this book. Thanks a lot for the support lately!! I really do appreciate it! Oh! Oh! So for the previous Frances met Sebastian! And now Francois! So who do you ship so far? Frances and Sebastian? Or Frances and Francois? Please comment below your answer and I need ship names. Sadly, I'm terrible at ship names. So also comment below your suggested ship names. My favorite ship name will be posted here and the person who commented will receive a dedication for the next chapter! Yey!

And also, if you speak french, don't be shy to correct my french words. I just used a translator.

Vote

Comment

-ActuallyItsAnonymous

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

633K 15K 52
Scarlett Valentine was a victim, and yet the world found her guilty. After finally being found innocent for a crime she never committed, Scarlett is...
196 1 24
Maddie's life gets turned upside down when her father gets murdered by a gang leader and she gets kidnapped. After the police save her, she gets plac...
46K 528 18
**No new chapters will be posted** BDB. Billion Dollar Boy. Six wealthy, attractive, muscular boys known for using girls only for sex. Typical, clic...
5.3M 133K 42
After being forced by her mother and awful step-father to move out to California, Analise Gates has to live in a house with almost complete strangers...