Fukitsu Academy

SinisterSnow tarafından

Daughters and sons of conglomerate families gathered at Fukitsu Academy. They believe they are untouchable, y... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Prologue

291K 5.8K 606
SinisterSnow tarafından

Daughters and sons of conglomerate families gathered at Fukitsu Academy. They believe they are untouchable, yet there is one clan they fear the most...the Tanaka clan.

By the whispers of the crowd, Tanakas are worse than demons. They are the most influential and notorious clan known in their organization. One would tremble at the presence of a Tanaka.

Saph, a typical good girl, a Tanaka, is about to enter Fukitsu Academy, and it looks like Satan is ready to play with the demons. Lies will unfold, blood will shed, towers of friendships will crumble, and questions will be answered.

You better watch out. The Tanakas are here.

· • —– ٠ ✤ ٠ —– • ·

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

367K 16.7K 49
C O M P L E T E D capture (verb) :to get and hold (someone's attention, interest, etc.) :to take something into your possession...
14.2M 433K 67
Highest Rank Reached in Action Category: Rank #1 Her innocence. Their violence. How come a weak and innocent girl manage to enter the academy. Except...
285K 9.9K 135
The son of the famous detective in the world. A star player of Cornerstone Academy's basketball team. He's known for being clever. Obsessed sa mga my...
56.5M 1.2M 127
Mikazuki convinces Bullet to meet his birth parents after being taken away by the former leader of the most powerful mafia group, Black Organization...