Target Locked AU[Underground...

By Miko-123

Living in a world filled with crimes and mafias, as a night shift nurse, you tried your best to steer away fr... More

House of Cards
Bultaoreune
Spades
Jack of Diamonds
The Joker
Three of Clubs + Jack of Hearts
Queen of Hearts
Six of ◇ + Five of ♧ +King of ♤
Ace of ♧ + Three of ♤
King of ♡
Ace of ♤ VS Two of ◇
The unlocked game
Begin
Lie
La Captivateur

Two of Hearts

7.1K 310 217
By Miko-123

Contract

An agreement to win a certain number of tricks or points in a game or round. Each team contracts to win an agreed minimum number of tricks.

Have you made a contract with yours?

"Mmpphh!" Your mouth was muffled by a large hand belonging to the man by the name of V. Another man pulled you up by your elbow, but he gripped your wrist to refrain you from thrashing.

"Hey girl.."

A hand was placed on your lower back, urging you to start moving.

"Not to worry, I won't harm you," the deep set vocals of the same male's breath blew into your ears as you struggled to break free, "if you do what I ask you to do."

Within a minute, the other man released you, and placed a jacket covering the both of your backs. V's hand from your lower back has been replaced by a cold metal object behind your back, while his other hand gripped onto your wrist.

"Let's take matters in a private setting, shall we? Your place or mine?"

I can't risk him harming Suga.

"Yours," Your reply only led V to chuckle early morning, a time where citizens were in the process of an awakening.

He dragged you to a dark limousine, gently ducking your head for you to enter in the vehicle. Just when you're comfortably seated, he whipped a napkin with what smelled like chloroform.

"Sweet dreams, darl."

Your field of vision went black and so did your mind.

Plonk!

The sound of that halt, stirred you from your unconsciousness, but you pretended to be inert. From your hearing range, you could only hear the subtle words...

"She's still asleep, V?"

Shuffling could be heard.

"Yes, Hunchol, but don't worry. I will carry her," you felt an arm scooped from your knees and the other was under your armpits, but you tilted your head back to stay in a knockout position.

Slightly opening your eyelids, your eyes soak in the interior of his place. He carried you bridal style to the back of a pub, and one of the men swiped open the door to let both of you in.

"She got me gone crazy."

The sound of that beat resonated against the neon flashing lights, bodies on the dance floor, and the drinks bar situated at the corner.

A nightclub?

"I'm creeping in your heart, babe."

"Is that the messenger?" A dark melodic voice could be heard, while you felt V's grip tighten from below your knees.

"No, Suho. She's just another girl I'm taking home with me. I'm heading upstairs," he gave you a slight throw to relieve his muscles, and was directing himself towards the lift, but stopped in his tracks when you heard the other man, whispered, "She better be."

Why didn't V confide to that man that I am the messenger?

"You. Can. Call. Me. Monster."

SLAM!

Wait. Is he joking when he said it to Suho? Will he really take advantage--

All of a sudden, you felt your body gingerly laid on the bed, but a sudden weight was on both sides of your head. A scent of whiskey filled your senses, when his breath blew your face, but you remained still.

"Ah.. chincha.. what do I do now.. I might as well.."

A belt buckle click could be heard, alarming your very mind and soul.

IS HE REALLY TAKING ADVANTAGE OF--

You rose up rather abruptly, knocking your forehead against the said male.

"Aigoo..!" He rubbed his forehead, now on the floor from your bed side. Your eyes trailed at the belt that was still present on his waist.

So what was that sound--?

"That woke you up," V gestured at the gun on the far side, he clicked his holster, emitting the exact sound that cause you to rise from your 'slumber'.

Thank goodness he tricked me.

"I knew you were awake when you opened your eyes at the bar.." V stood up in his full height as he rounded the corner to approach you, but ceased his steps when you held your hand out, "Don't you dare.."

V only smirked, "I won't do anything, if you tell me what I want."

"The message... right.. but wait, I'm curious.. why didn't you tell that Suho man that I am indeed the messenger?"

He sat by your bed side, lifting your chin to face him, "Tsk tsk. Don't you know that curiosity will kill the cat?"

Your eyes harden at his words, but you kept your stern fiery eyes on him, "But satisfaction brought it back."

He leaned back from you, smirking but let out a few words.

"So you're not afraid of death now.. very well, let's make a contract."

He tossed a paper contract in front of you, on your lap, with a pen, forcing you to grab onto the pen.

"Sign it and I will protect you."

"But, you're going to murder me anyway--"

"I won't. But--"

"Creeping, creeping, creeping.."

The music sent shivers down your spine, as your ears collected only the English words.

"These guys will, Suho. Xiumin. The rest, but especially Baekhyun."

Baekhyun?

"Now what's it going to be?"

Your eyes laid on the contract before you with its intricate clauses, which you had no time to digest it further as you heard a loud bang.

"V! Open up!"

The very same dark voice, exclaimed from the other side, alerted you, while your shaking eyes diverted to V's.He only pushed the contract further to your lap.

Either way, I will fall into one of their hands.. .

Shutting your eyes, you pressed the tip of the pen against the paper, signing your life away on the side of the two hearts symbol that had printed 'Sign here.'

Once the last ink of your signature was imprinted, he swipped the contract away and tucked it in his jacket, "Excellent."

BANG!

The door busted open, revealing Suho, panting.

"V! Get a move on! We've been raided!"

I wonder who is raiding...

"Well then.. " His eyes darted to meet yours briefly before he focused his attention on Suho.

Just who are you, V?

"Time to move.." V pulled you up by your elbow, causing Suho to quirk his eyebrow, "Leave the girl."

"I'm not done with her, just yet."

Suho only let a disgusted face, "No, if they catch her, she will spill everything--"

"I will eliminate her once I'm done." You only glared at V for his possible betrayal, but Suho rolled his eyes and nodded his head. He tilted for you two to move on.

Was the contract a hoax?!

"Calm down. It was the only way to shrug him off," V whispered, hoisting you over his shoulder instead.

"A promise is a promise. I will protect you all the way to your doorstep, confide to me the message later. For now--"

BANG BANG!

The shrieks and shootings grew closer, as V evaded any blows with ease, giving a few a high kick.

"I will take you to a friend of mine's place. We don't want someone to be shooting the messenger now, do we?"

Two of Hearts

Congrats on obtaining your next card.

Have you signed a contract? It appears that you have. Two Hearts contracted to one.

Was it the right choice?

We'll see...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

252K 24.3K 60
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
921K 49.7K 34
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
2.1M 108K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
686K 23.3K 70
A story where a girl would do anything to get rid of her studies including getting married with a Mafia king but fate played opposite of it even afte...