All of Me

By MaddyRockie

Cali Parker was a 16yrs old girl with a perfect family until one tragic day and everything came crashing down... More

Chapter 1: New Home
Chapter 2: Meeting You
Chapter 3: His Rules
Chapter 4: Derek
Chapter 6: Let the game begin
Chapter 7: submitting???
Chapter 8: Meeting Luke
Chapter 9: in too deep
Chapter 10: his girlfriend???
Chapter 11: Leaving
Chapter 12: new beginning
Chapter 13: Heart broken
Chapter 14:I feel broken
Chapter 15: unraveling
Chalter 16: the truth
Chapter 17: engagement party
Chapter 18: Saved
Chapter 19: graduation and moving on
Chapter 20: i love you
Chapter 21: all of me

Chapter 5: falling

68 2 1
By MaddyRockie

Alert... name changes on 2 characters incase I forget to edit some in the story, just comment and I'll fix it.

Cali Point of Views...

I walked down the stair and enter the living room and I see everyone is sitting around the sofa. Miss Daisy and Drex sitting together holding hand. Destiny with a frowning face, I don't know why she don't like me, this morning was just an accident. Damien, sitting across Derek with clench fist and angry face while Derek looking at Damien with a smirk. I sighed loudly and everyone turn to my direction, I gave them a small smile and move to sit on the cough next to Derek, 'bad move' Damien mouthed at me and I frown while Derek now holds the biggest smile like he won the lottery.

Miss Daisy told me that I will be going back to high school and that they will be hiring a nanny for Kate so that I don't have to worry about her and live my life as a young adult. I was hesitant at first, I don't want to be away from my baby girl but they are right, I need school for a good future for both of us. She explain me more of the "rules" they have and why it's important to follow them while in school for our safety. Which I still don't get but I have to oblige to live here with Kate on my side. The time I'm working in the mansion I will be paid which I'm so grateful for so at-least I can save up. Getting to the end of the meeting one by one everyone left except for Drex.

"My wife might trust you and care for you for some reason I don't know why, but I, don't. You do anything to hurt anyone in my family or threaten my business in ANY  WAY, I will DESTROY YOU and that KID of yours." He threatened and walks out of the room, while I'm trembling in fears and tears slowly coming down my face.

My parents was on my mind while walking up to my room. Mom, dad why did you have to leave me like this, I know the accident wasn't your fault but I felt so alone and helpless every time. I been beaten, threaten and almost rape, twice, may I add. Im broken to a point that I don't know if I can give the person I'll love all of me or if they even want a broken me. With shaky legs I wipe my tears and tries to put a smile on my face before I open the door.

The smile fades away as soon as I see Damien sitting on my bed looking at Kate with an angry look. As I close my door Kate came running to my arm and I held her tight. "Jen, take Kate out to play." He order and Jen follows and I kiss her on the head.

"Drop your short and get on my lap." He demand that left me confused. I was about to say something and refuse but... "20 spanking for your punishment and don't you dare disagree with me or else I will make it worst for the kid" he threatened and I did what I had to do. I'm on his lap bend over and I tell you I don't have the sexiest panty right now, what did he expect I haven't shop for myself in a really long time. "Count every slap and say "I deserve it" for each." With that he start.

Slap. "1-I deserve it"
Slap.slap. I felt his hand getting hard each slap.
Slap. "18-I deserve it" I'm crying now, I feel so shame getting punish like a kid and worst getting turn on and wetter in each slap.
"One more kitten." He confirm.
Slap. "20-I de-deserve I-it" stuttering from the pain.

I'm crying so much that I don't even notice him getting the lotion, as he rubs on me his finger touches so close to my fold and soon he move back on my bottom. It hurts I don't think I will be able to seat down for a while.

"Kitten, I know it was a bit harsh but you know you deserve it especially when I told you that you are mine and mine alone to touch and play with." He say in a soft voice.

Is he referring to Derek, "I didn't even do anything and I tried to get away but he wouldn't let go." I tried explaining but he won't listen, he just grab my jaw making me straddle him and I feel my cheeks blushing from this position. I can't be close like this, the last time they tried to rape me, but why does this feel so different, nice different...

"I don't give a fuck, I don't like others touching what is mine. YOU ARE MINE." My thought was cut off as soon as he said that and I look at his dark green eyes getting darker if that's even possible, what I notice was all of them has light green eyes but Damien was darker green.

He attack my lips and devour it like there's no tomorrow. His licking my lower lip asking for permission but I don't give him so he bit it and made me gasp then he plunge his tongue taking control of my mouth.

"MINE" he whisper in my ear before sucking on my neck knowing it will leave a mark. I tried pushing him away but he won't move. Sucking and nibbling and kissing all over my neck. No he can't do this, he'll break you and once he gets what he wants he'll leave, everyone leaves. I was in deep with the kissing and my thought that I didn't even hear the door open.

"Mommy, eww yuck." Kate says while making faces. I tried to get off Damien but he won't let go, he holds my waist and whisper "Come to my room tonight, if you don't the little brat will receive a punishment." I nodded and got off his lap and pick up Jaime to hug her tight.

After giving myself and Kate a bath I help the others made dinner. Jen keeps pestering me with questions and Clair looks like she wanted to smack me, Jen noticed and told me that She had a big crush on Damien because she gave him a blowjob once,if it's true, Jen said she might be lying on that.

Dinner was all good until certain glares from Destiny and Derek winks coming my way. I can tell Damien was getting irritated by Derek flirtatious wink. "Mary, I'm just going to feed Kate." I told her trying to excuse myself and getting away from Derek before I get more punishment.

It was 10pm I found myself outside of Damien's room. "Please it wasn't my fault, I didn't know he was gonna to keep winking at me." Biting my bottom lips trying to keep my nervous down and explaining to Damien that I don't deserve to be punish because of dinner.

"Get on your knees" he demands
"No! Why don't you get Clair to suck you, I didn't even do anything wrong to get a punishment." He looked at me like he was thinking "Clair, who the hell is Clair?"

"Jackass, she the maid that's in love with you. She apparently gives you a blow job before I came to the house." He laughs "is my little slut getting jealous?" He jokingly ask "I'm not a slut" he still laughing "Your my slut and don't be jealous I didn't do anything with her, she's younger than me." He says. "But i'm younger than her, why are you making me yours?" He sighed and put his arms around my waist. "Your different." Is all he said and I was confused, in what way different I wanted to ask him but he pushes me down on my knees.

"Suck, your making me hard just by talking." he says as he takes out his hard dick.
"Your a slut aren't you! You like more attention. Suck me my little slut." Making me gag on his cock. I feel still feel angry he keep calling me a slut, it made me remember all those things Xander and Jay did to me. I blink my tears away telling myself it's better me getting punish than him hurting Kate .

"Oh Kitten...that feels so good." After a while he cum in my mouth and told me to swallow. He started to kiss me slow and breaths out "I want you so bad but it's not the right time. My little slut have to wait" Which again confuses me, he is bio polar giving me mixed signals. Damn emotion. No, I can't like him, he threatened my baby girl. Pulling away from that heated kiss I felt my eyes were closing in. Damien's word was the last thing I remember. "Sleep kitten, you did good today."

***NIGHTMARE***

"Come here my little slut. ." Xander said as I approached he slapped me hard that I fell, whimpering trying not make any noise. I don't want Kate to wake up.

He picked me up and pushes me against the wall. "Your dressing up like a slut for anyone in particular sweetheart." He says as he tries to reach up my skirt. My tears are falling like a waterfall.

"Please stop Xander, get out. You said you love me but you hurt me ." I begged and ask but he laughs "I like it when you beg, your making me hard." His reaching for my panty...

"No no no...."

***END OF NIGHTMARE***

"Cali l, kitten, wake up, wake up your having a nightmare." I heard someone say as he wakes me but who.

I rose up and look into a worried eyes, Damien, why is he here. I look around and I'm in his room and the memory from last night came in my mind. I sighed as he tries to calm me by rubbing my back. "I got to go, Kate might wake up" I told him but he said he told Jen to stay with her. Oh great more questions from her later.

"Are you ok? Looks like you was having a nightmare, do you want to talk about ?" I shake my head no and he nodded. "Just let me know when your ready." He said. I didn't respond. I don't know how to explain to him how my heart is broken and it can't never be healed.

"Go back to sleep." He says and I nodded slipping down to bed as he kissed my forehead. He wraps his arm around my waist and sleep came easy without any more nightmare.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

615K 13.6K 67
{book two of the Gang love series} * I got pulled into an empty classroom and a pair of hands covered my eyes. "Guess who?" he whispered into my ear...
39.3K 992 109
Sometimes, not every love story can be as idyllic as it should be. Dean Winchester, bred and raised in the mafia, carried a heart that yearned desper...
3.9K 54 14
⚠️TW B4 YOU READ THIS INCLUDES: mature topics,mentions of sex(jokes),dark humor,mentions of child neglect and abuse,mentions Of alcohol and drugs,oth...
160 22 21
Cassie Ramirez is the daughter of The most ruthless surreptitious mafia leader Hector Ramirez. They're like ghosts who not only push drugs and guns b...