Kai x Ein FanFic

By Sepolas

Here is a fanfic for Aphmau's MyStreet. This was written before the events of PDH and Emerald Secret. So plea... More

Star Light
Let's Have Lunch
Not the Fourth Wall
A Cafe' Fire
Has Nothing to do with the story
Off to Work
Summer Goodbyes
Hidden Hearts, Open Minds
Three Cats One Dog
To-Do List
When in Doubt, Aph it Out
To the Mall
The End

Snuggle Time

205 6 11
By Sepolas

For the rest of the night, Kai and Ein just snuggled watching Netflix. They were watching their favorite show Criminal Brians.  

Ein looked up to Kai and said. "Kai thanks for earlier, I really enjoyed it."  

Kai looked down to Ein and said. "It was my pleasure. Now I think we should go to bed, I do have work in the morning."  

Ein smiled and sad. "Ok. I guess we can go to bed." Kai turned off Netflix and the TV. Then they snuggled in together in bed then went to sleep.  

Meanwhile, in the hotel, Garroth and Blaze were in the same room because Blaze couldn't share a room with Dottie, Daniel, and Rylan, because they took too much space. And Garroth had no one to share a room with. The thing is there was only one bed.  

----------------------

Sorry for the short story. I got caught up playing a new dating sim that I found (I saw it on Yandere~Dev's YouTube channel) a cough cough. I also started to watch some anime. Then there is school and I wasn't getting enough time to work on this week's story so I rushed to finish this. I will also be putting in Garroth x Blaze lemon in the next chapter.  

Sorry Loves
-MewMew_FanFic

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
214K 9.6K 59
Orm Kornnaphat's feelings for Lingling Sirilak have undergone a transformation over time. Initially, at the age of 11, Orm held an unromantic, platon...
188K 8.6K 107
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
379K 32.9K 93
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)