Will of the Primes (Optimus P...

By LegacyofthePrimes

(Y/n) is a girl with a life that is far from normal, but she's okay with that. The best things can come from... More

1 - Introduction
2 - The Nightmare Turned Good
3 - The Ship
5 - Things Go Down
6 - Uncles and Scott Eastwood
7 - Grandpa and Granddad
8 - The Kids
9 - OP's Bio Lesson
10 - Finally!
11 - The Big Mission
12 - Houston, We Have a Problem
13 - Taking a Break
14 - Moving Day
15 - The Break
16 - Megatron and Full Moons
17 - Old Friends
18 - Well...Shit
19 - Changes
20 - The Big Reveal
21 - Loss
22 - So This Is What It's Like
23 - Lots of Emotionally Confusing Shit
24 - The Pack
25 - Ranger and Pups
26 - What's to Come
27 - Shit Storms
28 - Discoveries
29 - Revelation
30 - We'll Bring The Fight to Them
31 - Betrayal
32 - To Be Found
33 - Shots
34 - Difficulties
35 - Chance
36 - What the Hell Does That Mean?!
37 - The Real Chance
38 - Imbalance
39 - Wake Up Call
40 - Rise
41 - Family
42 - What?
43 - Knight
44 - Sir Edmond Burton
45 - What Have You Become?
46 - Rayne
47 - Aftermath
Sequel

4 - Getting Alt Modes

18.3K 561 369
By LegacyofthePrimes

"Okay, guys. You need alt modes on this planet. You also need to get holoforms, but we can do that later.
(Y/n) is going to take you all out one by one to pick a vehicle." Dad explained to the others. Fowler and I stood next to him on the human platform in the new Autobot base.

"Who's goin' first?" Fowler asked.

::I will!!:: Bumblebee said.

"Ok let's go, Bee," I said and motioned for him to follow me.

:: W-wait, you can understand me?!:: Bee squealed in excitement. I nodded and tilted my head in confusion. He scooped me up in his servos and raced over to where Optimus and Ironhide were standing.

:: Optimus!! She can understand me!! Can we keep her?:: He looked up at Optimus with wide eyes and then looked back and forth between me and him. Optimus smiled a little and hummed. "Only if Ironhide will let her stay here." He said and looked over to my Dad.

"Yeah, she can come here as long as you still go to school." He nodded and gave me a pointed look. I rolled my eyes playfully and sat down in Bee's hand.

::Yay!:: Bee said happily and started dancing. Optimus and Dad chuckled and I smiled.

"Bumblebee, why don't you head out of the base and go find a vehicle form with
(y/n)?" Optimus said and Bee nodded and we left the base.

*Time Skip*
"Bee you have a good taste in cars. I must admit." I said after he had chosen a yellow 2018 Chevy Camaro.

::Of course, I have a good taste in cars. Have you even met me?:: Bee faked being insulted and I laughed breathlessly.

"Alright let's get back to base," I said and Bee sped off towards the base.

*Time Skip*
"Alright next up!!" Fowler yelled and next came Smokescreen.

"Yes, I finally get a turn!" Smokescreen joked and I smiled.

*Time Skip (there will be a lot of time skips in this chapter)*

Smokescreen rolled in front of me and opened his scissor doors so I could get in. I nodded and laughed "nice ride man." He chuckled. "Wait till you see this vehicle's highest speed."

He had found a Jaguar F-Type at a car dealer and fell in love with it.

"Back to da base" Smokescreen chanted and took off.

*Le Time Skip*

"Next!!" Was yelled and next came Bulkhead and Wheeljack.

"Hey, kid." Wheeljack greeted and Bulkhead just waved. I waved back and we all headed out to the monster truck rally in the next town.

*Time Skip*
Instantly upon getting to the rally Bulkhead and Wheeljack found their vehicles. Bulkhead picked an army green custom truck and Wheeljack picked a new custom version of the Lancia Stratos Turbo 5.

"So do you guys like them?" I asked.

"Love it!" They both said and I smiled.

"Good now let's head back."

*Time Skip*
"Alright, (y/n) I've split them up into two groups. Ratchet and Arcee, and Optimus and Ultra Magnus." Dad told me when we got back. It was currently midnight and we started at nine. Meaning we would probably be here until two at the least if we didn't just stay here for the night.

"Ratchet and Arcee. Get ready to depart." Optimus called after I tried to get their attention.

"Thanks" I smiled and he nodded. Ratchet and Arcee stepped forward and both of them had neutral faces, waiting to leave. Tough crowd.

*Time Skip*
Ratchet had wanted something that would help in his field so we found an emergency response vehicle that he could scan. Now, for Arcee. It was hard to find a vehicle small enough for her protoform, but then I found the Kawasaki and Yamaha dealer. She took a liking to a royal blue Kawasaki two-wheeler.

"This will do quite nicely, thank you." Ratchet said and I nodded.

"Do you like yours?" I asked Arcee. She nodded with a small smile. "Good, now let's get back so I can help Optimus and Ultra Magnus. And hopefully get some damn sleep." I joked and they slightly chuckled. I'll get through that emotion reflective shell one way or another.

*Time Skip*
"You're doing good kid. We're probably just going to stay here for the rest of the morning after you take Optimus and Ultra Magnus. Okay?" Dad asked me when we returned to base.

"Yeah, that's fine. I can sleep a little over on that couch that was left here." I say gesturing over to the old yellow couch sitting on the human platform.

"No, you're not. You can sleep in my cab, but not on that organic bacteria infested piece of scrap." He refused and showed no sign of budging. Not that I wanted to argue, I was glad he offered his cab. I didn't really want to sleep on the old couch.

"(Y/n)? Are you ready to depart?" Optimus asked as he walked towards us. I nodded with a smile. He was my favorite out of all the new bots. I felt like I understood him more and he understood me. It can't really be explained it's just a feeling.

*Time Skip*
After a while looking for big enough vehicles for their huge frames, we finally found something. Two Peterbilt semi tractors sitting at a truck stop. It was kind of funny because they had opposite paint jobs. Optimus' was mostly red with a blue secondary color, and Ultra Magus' was mostly blue and turquoise with red accents. To be honest they looked pretty bad-aft.

"Thank you for assisting us in finding vehicular forms
(y/n)." Optimus said.

"You're welcome," I replied and smiled. Ultra Magnus had already headed back to base after thanking me. Leaving me and Optimus by ourselves. That's when things went south.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 3.8K 14
[Completed] Read the title!
62K 1.8K 36
You're an 18 year old girl, who has a big knowledge when it comes to high tech gadgets and you have been spending with a lot of time with Raphael and...
14.5K 312 12
(Y/N) (L/N) was Sam's best friend but little did he know that she is a goddess but not just any kind of goddess a fox goddess the most powerful godde...
24.9K 521 12
Before the discovery of Megatron by Sam Witwichy's Grandfather. The Government already had a cybertronian under their belt, or so they thought. Lock...