Erin's Mistakes | ✔

By Vintaginity

Book 2 of The Cake Toppers Series Erin has made her decision and now she lives a life of luxury. Moving out o... More

Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five

Erin's Mistakes

220 14 5
By Vintaginity

Erin Rose, owner of little white dress had an important decision to make. She had to choose between her new lover and her old high school flame. Andrew seems like a wonderful guy and honestly, he is, but will Erin truly be happy with the choices she has made.

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. This book contains material protected under International and Federal Copyright Laws and Treaties. Any unauthorized reprint or use of this material is prohibited. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system without express written permission from the author/publisher.

© 2018 by Vintaginity. All rights reserved.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 13.8K 9
Delancy lives with her father and works in his store. When the store falls into debt she agrees to marry the son of her father's wealthy​ friend. Mar...
180 69 12
Love never made sense, but it never had to either. Toby would do anything to get rid of his entirely embarrassing crush, but he isn't sure how. Atte...
6.9K 290 34
Don't let your mind fool you, don't let it let you think something has happened but it hasn't happened. Life isn't how it seems. Things go wrong when...
176 10 10
Ella has a hard time letting people in, and she's a workaholic. Her best friend, Naomi wants her to start living again. Ella, on the other hand, is c...