bittersweet » hunlay [COMPLET...

By xingge

in which, oh sehun acts cold and rude towards the new foreign student, zhang yixing. sehun thought he was the... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six
fifty seven
fifty eight
fifty nine
sequel?

forty three

810 54 97
By xingge

yixing;

- before -

"go home safe, tao." after tao left me alone in my house, i quickly locked my door after greeting him goodbye. i turned the television off and closed all the blinds as the moonlight shone through the window. the atmosphere became silent again but not until kai kept sending me texts. i replied to him straight away, throwing my phone on the bed then took off my clothes to take a brisk shower. i sang as loud as i can in the shower, who cares? nobody will hear me...

after i took a cold shower, i headed straight to the kitchen, making myself hot coffee. i kept turning my face backwards because the atmosphere suddenly became weird...but there was nothing. i proceeded brewing the coffee while humming to my favorite song. i was waiting for sehun's text but i guess kai took care of him already, sehun didn't text me at all that night. he needed to take a rest from me, i understand...that was why i didn't try to text him either.

i heard a sound coming from my room...like a slamming sound, which rang into my ears. causing my mug to spill and break on the floor, the hot liquid burned my foot and the pieces of sharp glasses cut my skin. i winced quietly and grabbed the first aid kit inside the cabinet in the kitchen, applying the plaster to my foot. i picked up the glass one by one and cleaned the spill thoroughly. whenever i tried to face backwards, i felt like something wasn't right at all...i felt like someone was watching me.

i slumped slowly to my room with my stinging right foot, checking out what that sound was about. nothing...nothing fell off or anything. i rubbed the back of my neck and refused to think about it further. it must be the neighbors...i headed back outside the room and it suddenly smelled like smoke. i checked the stove, it's turned off. where was that smoke smell from? i groaned and opened a window to let the smoke escape out. then i heard another frightening sound coming from my room...i started to feel unsafe. did a burglar tried to rob my things? i clenched my fist as i turned the door knob to my room.

a sound of sweet laughter could be heard right infront of me, the smell of smoke getting stronger. luhan was sitting on my bed with his legs crossed and cheeks thinning from sucking his cigarette and exhaling it while laughing. "playing with you isn't so bad after all...it makes you look dumb." he smirked. "you should've find me, yixing. that's not how you play hide and seek."

"y-you..." i gulped and my legs started to feel wobbly. "how did you get here, you psychopath?!" i raged, stepping backwards away from him, ready to call the police in the living room but he was quick enough to throw a small pocket knife right beside my head, thankfully it only stabbed my door.

"oh come on now, we're not done yet here." luhan smirked and exhaled his last smoke before throwing the cigarette outside my window. "how have you been, yixing? that's not a way to greet your mentally sick friend." he stood up and brushed his clothes, getting closer to me.

"throwing knives at me isn't a great way either." i hissed. "get out of my house, luhan. i mean no harm." i gulped.

"hmm, we'll see about that." luhan pouted and took out the knife beside my head and put it back in his back pocket. "scared?" he smirked. i didn't try to move an inch after what he did, he got me. i shook my head in response and he trailed his finger on my jaw, my goosebumps started to rise.

"you should be." he grabbed my jaw with his two fingers harshly, putting so much pressure into it. it hurt so much that i could barely even talk. "zhang yixing, what should i do with you? you're so helpless. sehun will not help you." luhan cracked his fingers and laughed.

"l-luhan please go away-" i begged and he grabbed me by the collar tightly, almost leaving me breathless. he later wrapped his hand around my neck and slammed my head on the wall harshly. he slapped me so hard and punched me in the stomach with his sharp knee, slamming me against the wall again. i could taste the blood in my mouth dripping out and he dropped me on the floor.

"i can just stab you right now but i don't want my game to end just yet." he took out the knife earlier and stared at it with a devilish smirk on his face. "but im so tempted to kill you right now..." he said, almost stabbing me in the chest but i dodged him by holding his wrist captive. i kept begging and shouted for help but nobody seemed to hear me. "don't worry, i won't kill you...for now." luhan threatened but the knife was still in his hand.

"luhan please! what do you fucking want?!" i shouted in a scared tone. "im not worth your fucking time-"

"how convincing." he grabbed my wrist and twisted it until i could feel my bone fracturing. "how's your relationship with sehun going?" he smirked.

"n-no...you got the wrong person!" i hesitated.

"sweet lies, you can't lie, yixing. i feel bad for you." he started to carve something on my forearm with his knife. i screeched in pain, i tried to dodge him but he was too strong for me. the blood slowly rushing out of my forearm. "when i started dating sehun, i loved him so much that my heart ached whenever i see him with someone else. you were one of the people who he seems to be interested in, every night he moans your name in his sleep. i felt cheated on-"

"aaah! fuck! fucking hell! stop!" i screamed and clenched my fists as he dug in the knife deeper into my skin, still carving.

"he never pays attention to me like he pays attention to you! so i did all i can to teach him a brutal lesson, it was all out of love. until you came and distracted our relationship, i never felt loved like before. i want to get him back! i want to get my revenge back...i want my sehun back...i want to be loved..." luhan pressed his hand on my forearm, letting it squeeze out more blood. i gritted my teeth from the pain and swore at him.

i looked at what he carved, it says '세훈'. sehun's name..."i'll mark what sehun wants out of pity because one day he'll never get them back." he grabbed me and slammed me on the chair. "time is running out. write a note for sehun. knowing him he'll come here for his poor stupid yixing." luhan forced me to do it otherwise he will cut me again and i'll lose more blood.

"no! why the fuck would i follow your demands-" i protested but he shoved a towel inside my mouth until i couldn't talk anymore.

"fucking write what i told you to do! don't make me want to kill you sooner." luhan aggressively slapped my back until i felt like throwing up. i started writing with tears streaming down my face, i couldn't help but cry while writing a note for sehun. i purposely fingerprinted the back of the note with my blood for him to get the small clue when luhan wasn't looking. i hope he gets the clue.

"you have no choice but to come with me." luhan grabbed me by the collar and handcuffed me with both of his strong hands. he shoved me in his car by kicking my back, i ended up hitting my face on the car seat harshly that i almost broke my nose. instead it caused a nose bleed. he secured the back car door and put the small knife inside the drawer full of various kinds of knives. i widened my eyes in fear, when our eyes met on the rearview mirror, he had glints in his eyes that i couldn't stare at it anymore. blood was dripping from my nose after a while, he didn't give me anything to wipe it. i had no choice but to let it flow with my tears flowing as well.

luhan wore a black mask, covering half of his face and i was at the back seat with a towel in my mouth. nobody could see me because the windows were tinted and i was somehow still able to breath. my hands were now handcuffed with a tight rope which probably left a red mark. luhan swerved the car to a mysterious spot...it isn't a place or a building...but a forest? it looked familiar to me...he tied my hands and legs with a rope then tied me to a tree the same like he did with xiumin.

"familiar, isn't it?" luhan asked, taking off his black mask. "ah, the bittersweet memories..." he opened the car door beside me and shoved me outside and brought me to a weird spot with tall trees surrounding the area. i remember this, it's the place where sehun and luhan used to go to when camping, it's their 'secret' place. but how did he know i knew about this? i used to spy them all the time...luhan's a real psychopath! he knows everything...he pushed me on the ground and i landed on my butt, i was faced backwards with a back figure.

"who the fuck is it again, luhan? who's the next victim huh?! you psychotic idiot!" xiumin exclaimed but luhan just laughed and pulled out the towel in my mouth, letting me speak as loud as i can. nobody would hear me other than them. i groaned and swore at luhan again, clenching my fists.

"rot in fucking hell." i snapped. he just stared at me with a straight face, burning the end of his cigarette to exhaled the smoke right infront of my face.

"yixing...im sorry about this." xiumin whispered. "this should never happened! i don't get why he gets you instead of sehun..."

"i think i get it, im the main bait. luhan wants to play the game this way, so be it. sehun will come...i believe in him." i said, not losing hope.

"the real game has now just begun." luhan wandered around us both, laughing and smirking like a psycho he is. he was sharpening his knives like a maniac and cut xiumin and i a couple of times, making sure they're sharp. "hm, not bad." he smirked.

xiumin and i weren't just hostages, luhan used us to test his knives. the way our blood were running out of our skin simultaneously, our faces getting paler than it already is. luhan cut the parts where he knows we will still be alive but it was a fucking torture!

"another target will be here tomorrow, isn't it fun to have so many accompanies?" luhan said.

i widened my eyes in shock. xiumin and i couldn't warn the others, especially sehun since our phones are at luhan's hands. "oh look, sehun miss called you about forty times, flooding text messages from sehun...he never cares about me like he cares about you." luhan said bitterly while clenching my phone.

"because he never loved you! he never fucking did!" i yelled out of frustration.

"what did you say? you never know." he glared, sipping his drink while smoking. his pupils were getting larger. "let me get this straight. i despise you the most, zhang yixing. for taking my man away." he smirked.

"sehun's not your man anymore, luhan. why are you so stupid?" xiumin sighed. "sehun moved on, then you should too."

"don't tell me what to fucking do!" luhan splashed his alcohol to xiumin's face. "i can burn your face right now with the lighter so don't fucking test me." luhan shouted.

"xiumin, that's enough. don't mention about sehun again." i nudged him by the rib quietly. "you'll end up getting more hurt."

-

"kyungsoo?!" xiumin and i both exclaimed.

kyungsoo was handcuffed, legs were tied and tied to a tree after luhan beat him into a pulp. kyungsoo wasn't crying but his eyes were glossy and red. luhan slapped him and cut him with knives too. "you've been a disrespectful victim." luhan scolded and slit the sharp metal onto his neck, causing a little blood to spill.

"luhan that's fucking enough!" xiumin shouted. luhan threw a small pocket knife at xiumin's direction and it hit the tree beside his head. xiumin got a heart attack and kept quiet the whole time.

luhan proceeded to torture kyungsoo with his brutal moves. i shut my eyes and gulped all my saliva until there was nothing left. "how dare you tried to kill me with your own useless knife?!" luhan grabbed kyungsoo's face. kyungsoo just groaned and glared at luhan with hatred. "you little shit!" luhan punched his cheek for the last time and panted. he calmed down a bit and glared at the rest of his victims. "never talk back to me or you'll get tortured ten times worse." luhan threatened, glaring at xiumin the most.

as luhan went hunting for more victims, kyungsoo coughed out blood and i started to get concerned for him every second he coughed. his neck was slit, that was so much worse. "kyungsoo! are you okay?!" i shouted. he was just responding with coughs. "shit..." i cursed under my breath, kyungsoo looked awful.

"why are you guys here?" kyungsoo asked, squinting his eyes at xiumin and i. "there's no way we can get out of here, the prick ties me so tight." kyungsoo said, feeling hopeless.

"why the fuck would you try to kill luhan?!" xiumin asked. "kyungsoo, that's fucking dangerous! he wouldn't hesitate to kill you but he's so desperate to play his stupid game."

"i shouldn't let him live! why the fuck would i not kill him?!" kyungsoo wheezed.

"i would do the same as kyungsoo but the kitchen was too far away from my room." i said.

"luhan's undefeated. you can't beat him...he's the most wanted psychopath in seoul." xiumin said. "i think the only person who can stop him is sehun himself."

"are you crazy?! sehun wouldn't last a minute!" i shouted.

"the others will all end up here except sehun, he'll be the one to face luhan at the end. luhan wouldn't kill sehun, would he?" xiumin explained. "luhan abused sehun but he let sehun live, because he still loves him..."

"from all i know, you're in the most danger, yixing hyung." kyungsoo spat out blood.

-

sehun;

"kai, we need to corporate right now. eight of us are missing!" i snapped my fingers infront of his face.

"suho, kris, tao, chen and baekhyun are gone too in the blink of an eye..." kai stared blankly at the ceiling. "aish! what the fuck are we supposed to do bro?! we aren't good at solving things!"

"it's been a fucking week and i haven't seen yixing! im seriously going crazy! no texts, calls, fucking hell! where the fuck are you, yixing?!" i yelled out loud until kai wrapped the blanket around his body, scared that i would hit him from frustration. "yixing..." i shut my eyes and punched the wall instead until my knuckles turned red. "where are you..." i started to lose hope, my head hurt every second when i think about yixing.

"he's alive, sehun! you need to stop aggravating. he'll make it. everyone will make it." kai assured and stopped me from punching the wall. "don't lose hope yet..."

"we need to find them, kai. we need to." i pulled my hair from all the stress. "i don't know...i don't know, i don't know..." i raged.

"sehun! calm down...you're literally going insane!" kai wrapped a bandage around my knuckles. "we'll figure this out somehow."

"we need to meet up with chanyeol...he's the only one left with us." i gulped. "we can't do this without suho's brain! otteoke..."

"aish, shut up. we're not as stupid as you think we actually are." kai said. "chanyeol won't budge either...he's probably still having a mental breakdown because baekhyun's gone missing too..." kai sighed and put his phone back into his pocket.

"then let's go to his damn house! barge in, i don't care! we're not letting a psycho win this time!" i dragged kai to follow me, not letting kai finish his words.

-

"hyung...what the fuck do you think you're doing?!" i threw away all the drugs chanyeol did on the table. chanyeol just smirked and his eyes glistening. "hyung!" i clutched his collar and slapped him. "what the hell were you doing?!" i shouted and threw away the table.

"oh hell no." kai widened his eyes and glared at chanyeol for doing drugs. "are you trying to kill yourself bro?!" kai joined in shouting at him.

"baekhyun..." chanyeol muttered and smiled while looking at me. "you're back..." chanyeol grabbed my face and almost kissed me but i slapped him hard again to make him conscious. "byun baekhyun!" he winced.

"im not baekhyun! you're hallucinating! wake your ass up!" i yelled. i grabbed his collar and stared at him, he still seemed to be high on drugs so i shook his body and tried everything to make him normal again. "hyung it's me, sehun..." i worried.

"then is that baekhyun?" chanyeol pointed at kai whom he thought was baekhyun. "baekhyun, i miss you..." chanyeol hugged kai and kai dodged chanyeol's affection.

"hyung, you're fucking high." kai pushed him on the bed and i shook my head. "baekhyun and the others are gone...we need to find them." kai said slowly.

"gone? shut up, baekhyun's not gone...he'll always be by my side!" chanyeol smiled.

"why the fuck would you do drugs, park chanyeol?!" i was still mad at him tha i couldn't stop raising my voice at chanyeol. if we weren't here sooner, he'll probably pass out. "when did you take drugs?"

"oh, you know...like three days ago..." chanyeol giggled, kai and i stared at him like he's crazy. "i want my baekhyun back..."

"kai, i don't think it's good to start our investigation right now when chanyeol's high." i said to kai and he nodded. "fucking hell, chanyeol..." i clicked my tongue.

"we need to hurry up, time's running out..." kai said and got chanyeol water and told him to drink it fast. "drink more, hyung!" kai shouted until chanyeol choked. tears were brimming out of his eyes while laughing and smirking...he is not okay.

while kai tried to make chanyeol feel normal again which took so much time, i found another similar piece of paper with a different handwriting on it on chanyeol's desk. it was also covered in blood but it was only a tad bit, not like yixing's note.

"chanyeol, this is baekhyun...i left a gift for you at your front door. make sure you use it well when you miss me because i won't be there for you for a while...please. they aren't drugs, take more. do it for me...love you, yeol."

it is drugs. i don't believe it's really from baekhyun because he won't drug his own boyfriend. analyzing the handwriting, it was messy and rushed like someone was forcing him to write it.

i looked back at the drugs i just threw on the floor, it was almost finished. chanyeol almost took all of them. i stared back at chanyeol who was laying on the bed lifelessly. "kai...i think he overdosed himself." i checked chanyeol's wrist but thankfully his heart was still beating.

"no, no no...this is not good." kai widened his eyes and patted chanyeol's cheeks but chanyeol didn't respond. "hyung, can you hear me?" kai worried.

"hyung!" i shouted but his body wasn't moving. a white bubbly precipitate started to drool out of his mouth and his eyes twitched. "chanyeol hyung!" i widened my eyes in shock and shook his whole body. "hyung! please listen to me!" i started to freak out as the white precipitate drooled out more and chanyeol seemed to be more lifeless. "kai, please call the fucking ambulance!" i yelled. "no, no no hyung stay..." i grabbed his hand and he grabbed mine back tightly. i watched him in fear, he looked like he was dying...

as the ambulance siren came closer to chanyeol's house, kai and i automatically carried him with the support of the nurses into the ambulance. "we need to be with him!" i strongly demanded when the nurses weren't allowing us to accompany chanyeol, since we aren't his relatives. "say no to us one more time, i don't care we're still getting in." i snapped.

kai and i simultaneously worried about chanyeol being in this current situation, his heart rate was rarely normal, it was so low and close to being deceased. "chanyeol hyung, you can't leave us." kai whispered sadly. "you can't leave us forever, who will we get into trouble with if you're gone...you can survive! you need to! for the sake of us...baekhyun needs you." kai emotionally said. the nurses were being chaotic and kept checking chanyeol's breathing, heartbeat and condition. their faces seemed to be losing hope and worried.

"chanyeol hyung...fighting." i weakly said, i was so sad to see his condition. "hyung! please..." i begged even though he couldn't see us. "please survive..."

"sehun...jongin..." chanyeol muttered quietly, he wasn't fully conscious. his condition was still considered critical. "baekhyun...tell him i love him if i can't make it..." chanyeol smiled weakly but his eyes weren't open. "byun baekhyun..." he muttered and his heart rate went lower. kai panicked and scolded the nurses to drive the ambulance faster to the hospital.

"it's too early to say that! you're not dying, trust me...you can make it!" i said, holding his hand. "don't say things like that anymore..." i almost cried. chanyeol didn't reply me, his smile faded as we arrived at the hospital on time.

-

kai and i were waiting for the doctor to call us and let us visit chanyeol. i put my elbows on my knees out of nervousness, clasping my hands together. kai was fidgeting and biting his lips, tapping his feet. we didn't say anything and just waited...a little while later, a doctor suddenly approached to our direction. "park chanyeol's friends?" he asked, glancing at us with a nervous look. we both nodded and crossed our arms.

"well...im sorry to say this but...unfortunately, park chanyeol couldn't make it out alive. im sorry for your loss." the doctor bowed to us with a sympathetic look. i looked blankly at the doctor and everything suddenly felt numb. i clenched my fists and felt my heart breaking into pieces.

"where is he?" i asked. the doctor nodded and asked us to follow him to chanyeol's soulless body. i ran after the nurses who was about to cover chanyeol with the white sheet and stopped them from doing further. "chanyeol hyung..." i held his cold hand and felt a warm tear streaming down my face. i sobbed and kai was hearing his heartbeat again but there was nothing to expect anymore. "chanyeol hyung!" i shouted and cried at the same time. "chanyeol...hyung..." i shook his body and kai comforted me as he cried too. "no...you can't be dead...you can't...no!" i yelled and the nurses started to stroll chanyeol to the morgue but i stopped them again. "no, let me stay with chanyeol for a while!" i raged at the nurses.

"sehun..." kai pulled me away from chanyeol and i resisted his touch.

"don't touch me!" i shouted at kai and hugged chanyeol again. "why..." i sobbed.

"sehun! that's enough!" kai pulled me away but i was too weak to resist him again. the nurses started to stroll chanyeol away from our faces.

"no! let go of me! chanyeol hyung-" i cried and kai pushed me against the wall with tears brimming down his cheeks.

"sehun, he's dead..." kai said. "he's dead, don't you get it?" he gripped my arm and hugged me after. i felt like a complete mess after what happened. i couldn't concentrate on anything. i was failing at every tests, basically my whole life. after losing chanyeol, i was about to lose my mind too. he was also the closest friend i've ever had...now he left, i kept crying about him every night and the memories of chanyeol kept haunting me every night that it gave me a headache.

all i have to do is find and tell baekhyun what chanyeol lastly said to me...i have to find all of the guys. i have to find yixing. i'd keep chanyeol's words to the bottom of my heart.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.7K 4.7K 27
after 1 month of chasing 20 confessions Oh Sehun finally said yes to Luhan but then Luhan realise that Sehun has set his eyes on someone else...
107K 2.7K 31
Chae Yi is now a University student and it's her second year. However, she is constantly bullied by a group of boys who calls themselves Exo. She is...
9.9K 336 24
At Busan High, you've gotten used to the way things work. You stay quiet and out of the way at school, but at his place, you find him in between your...
8.3K 225 8
In which Chanyeol and Baekhyun have a game of their own and decide to let Sehun participate. He doesn't know what he's getting into, but he's more th...