Revival from the Betrayal {Co...

By PokemonIsLife319

After being betrayed by his friends and his rivals, he left to Mount Silver to train and to prove that the tr... More

Chapter 1: Expect The Unexpected
Chapter 2: Arrival
Chapter 3: Ultimate Comeback
Chapter 4: A Humiliating Battle
Chapter 5: The Tournament Begins!
Chapter 6: The Clash between the two Serpents
Chapter 7: Tournament Day 2
Chapter 8: An Unexpected Match
Author Note
Chapter 9: The Reveal
Chapter 10: Continuation
Chapter 11: Reconciliation
Chapter 12: Semi finals
Chapter 13: An unexpected evolution
Chapter 15: Battle of the Legends
Chapter 16, Part 1: First Step
Chapter 16, Part 2: First Step
2nd Author note
Chapter 17: Clash of the Masters
Chapter 18: Steel vs. Legends
Chapter 19: Tremendous Power
3rd Author note: 18k views many more good news!!!
Chapter 20: Reaching for new heights
Chapter 21: Expected New Form
4th Author Note: New profile pic and name
Chapter 22: Awakening
Chapter 23: When Love Strikes
Chapter 24, Part 1: Confession
Chapter 24, Part 2: Love, Pokémon Style!
Chapter 24, Part 3: The Battle Intensifies
Chapter 25, Part 1: The Last Battle
Chapter 25, Part 2: The Devil within
Chapter 25, Part 3: Deathmatch of the Titans
Chapter 25, Part 4: Legends vs. Beasts
Chapter 25, Part 5: Awakening of the Deities
Chapter 26: Dreams Do Come True
Chapter 27: Reappearance
Chapter 27, Part 2: Battle
Chapter 28: Epilogue - The Wedding
Extra: Moral lesson that the Author learned from the book

Chapter 14: Championship Round and The Reveal

18.1K 213 124
By PokemonIsLife319

Red then wakes up at 6:00 am with his Pikachu do their morning routine and left his room immediately. He arrived at the place where the trainers wait and after a minute, his name was called and said while staring at his nanodex,

Red - "I can't wait to test your strength, Lugia. Let's show them and also the traitors (except Misty) on how powerful I am now."

Pikachu - "Pika! (Yeah!)"

Red then walks to the battlefield and many crowds were cheering for Red and for Tobias as well. The traitors were also there. Then the referee began,

Referee - "Welcome to the Championship round here in World Arc Tournament. In this Round, each trainer will use a maximum of eight pokémon. There will be a 7 - minute break if one of the trainers, lost 4 of their pokémon. Moves such as Baton Pass, etc. are applicable. Are both sides ready?"

Red - "Wait, I will make an announcement first."

Referee - "Okay."

Red then walks to the center of the battlefield and remove his cloak. After removing the cloak, the traitors were utterly shocked that the person behind the cloak is none other than the person they betrayed 10 years ago, Ash Ketchum. In the Champion Stand, Charles only smiled.

(I know that I made a crappy reveal. I'm sorry because I am not good at making that kind of scenarios. I hope you understand me.)

With the traitors,

May - "I can't believe it."

Dawn - "It's Ash."

Misty - "I know right."

May - "Wait, how did you know?"

Misty - "After our battle, he reveals himself to me and I ask forgiveness and he did give it to me. Don't worry, He will forgive all of you soon. Hopefully."

Dawn - "I do hope so." she said worriedly.

Back to the battle,

Ash - "It's been a while Tobias."

Tobias - "Yeah."

Ash - "Let's make our battle to be remembered by the crowd."

Tobias - "Bring it on, Ash."

Referee - "Are the trainers ready?"

Ash / Tobias - "Yes!"

Referee - "Then let the Battle Begin!"

Ash - "Show them your power, Lugia!!"

Ash then taps his nanodex several times and Lugia appeared in the battlefield and let out a loud roar that emitted small shockwaves. The stadium shook a little bit and the people there hold on something that is near to them so that they will not fall. Ash was amazed and said to Lugia,

Ash - "Wow, Lugia your roar almost shook the enitre stadium." he said impressed.

Lugia - "Hehe, sorry about that." he laughed sheepishly.

Referee - "Tobias, Send out your pokémon!"

Tobias - "Go Darkrai!"

Then the Pitch Black pokémon appeared in the arena and gave his battle cry. When he saw Lugia, He was startled a little bit because this Lugia is larger than a regular one supposed to be. But he snap out of it and focuses on the match.

Referee - "Let Round 1 begin!"

Tobias didn't hesitate and call out an attack.

Tobias - "Use Shadow Ball!"

Darkrai's hands spark with blue electricity. It then puts its hands together, forms a black ball, and shoots it at the opponent.

Ash - "Deflect it." he said calmly.

Lugia then raises his right wing and before the attack makes an impact to him, he deflected it and it explodes behind him on the right. The crowd was amazed when Lugia deflected the attack.

Tobias gritted his teeth because the attack did work.

Ash - "Mega evolve to your X form."

Tobias - "What?!"

Lugia then glowed bluish-white and other parts of his body began to change and after that, Mega Lugia X is now in the arena and let out a roar that emitted shockwaves. Then the aura surrounding Ash's body disappeared. Once again, the entire stadium began to shake because of the shockwaves that Lugia emitted.

Ash - "I think Lugia learned a new attack."

Mega Lugia X - "Hmm?"

Ash - "Nevermind, Let's continue our battle."

Tobias was shocked that Lugia can mega evolve and said,

Tobias - "How did you mega evolve your Lugia without a keystone and his megastone?"

Ash simply said,

Ash - "Through Aura. Now use Shockwave!"

Mega Lugia X the roared so loud that he emitted large shockwaves and Darkrai was struggling to withstand the shaking of the field.

Ash - "Quick use Brave Bird attack with 15% of your power."

Mega Lugia X pulls in its wings and dives down at the opponent like a missile, its body bursting into flames. Then, it pulls out its wings, its body becomes surrounded by a blue aura, and it slams into the opponent. When the glow fades, light blue sparks run up his wings as it takes recoil damage. Luckily, Lugia didn't receive recoil damage and his hp stayed to 100%. Darkrai didn't have time to dodge because of the Shockwave and he received the attack head on and it lets a massive explosion. After the explosion, Darkrai is laying down the ground with swirls in its eyes and he lets out his roar signifying that he is victorious.

Referee - "Darkrai is unable to battle. Lugia wins!"

Tobias then recalled Darkrai and said to Ash,

Tobias - "Damn, Ash you are far more powerful than last time."

Ash - "I know right, despite of being a God."

Tobias - "Wait, what? Are you saying that you are a God?" he said shocked.

Ash - "Yes, honestly and I will explain it later."

Tobias - "Okay."

Tobias then send out his Latios.

Referee - "Round 2 begin!"

Tobias - "Use Luster Purge!"

Latios then opens its mouth and white sparkles form and gather in front of it, forming together into a pink ball of energy. It then fires a massive pink beam from the ball at the opponent.

Ash - "Use Fire Spin!"

Lugia opens its mouth and releases a spiraling flame from its mouth at the opponent. The two attacks clashed and it emits a explosion and neither of the two pokèmon did receive damage.

Tobias - "Quick use Dragon Rush!"

Latios' body becomes surrounded in a light blue orb with white streaks or its horn glows blue and releases a blue, dragon-shaped energy that covers its body. It then slams into the opponent with full force.

Ash - "We will use Dragon Rush too!"

Lugia releases a blue, dragon-shaped energy that covers its body. It then slams into the opponent with full force. The two attacks hit head on but Lugia easily overpowered Latios and he winced in pain as he takes damage from Lugia's attack. Then Latios fall on the ground, dealing additional damage. (Latios' hp 55%) Lugia then lands on the ground unscathed.

Tobias - "Come on Latios get up. I know you can do it."

Latios then successfully get up and let out a roar.

Ash - "Your Latios has a decent defense. Normally, on Lugia's attacks it will only take one hit to knock the opponent out. I'm impressed."

Tobias - "Thanks, Ash. Now let's continue our battle."

Ash - "Right. Use Aeroblast!"

Mega Lugia X then forms a yellow-orange ball in front of his mouth. His body then starts to glow blue and it fires multiple beams of yellow-orange from its mouth which eventually converge into a single destructive beam, surrounded by a vortex of wind, which is fired at Latios who has some bruises around on his body. The power is doubled because of the mega evolution.

Tobias - "Quick Use full power Luster Purge!"

Latios then opens its mouth and white sparkles form and gather in front of it, forming together into a pink ball of energy. It then fires a massive pink beam from the ball at the opponent. The beam is much more bigger than a regular one.

Soon the two signature moves clashed and it lets a massive explosion that is larger than a bomb. All the people needs to cover their face because of the smoke and dust flying over the place. Ash noticed that Latios' aura faded away and he said to Lugia. (By the way, Ash can see through smoke because of Aura.)

Ash - "Lugia, I think we overdone it."

Mega Lugia X - "Yeah. I feel that I launched my signature attack that is enough to kill a legendary pokèmon."

Ash - "Quick, transform to your Y form while I revive Latios and wait until I tell you to use Gust to remove the smoke."

Mega Lugia X - "Okay."

Lugia then glowed bluish-white and began change its body and other 2 pairs of wings appeared in his body and soon he is now in his Y form.

Ash is running through the smoke and he find Latios, lifeless.

Ash - "We're sorry Latios." he said in telepathy.

He then place his hand on right hand on Latios' chest and later on his hand glowed greenish-white and some of Latios' wounds and bruises began to disappear and Ash maintained his healing power so that Latios will come up fainted during the battle. Ash then looks at Lugia and he made a hand signal to do the Gust attack. Mega Lugia Y nodded and began flapping his 4 wings and the smoke are starting to disappear and Ash teleported himself quickly to his side.

Then the crowd soon remove their cover on their faces and soon they saw Latios is on the ground fainted and a Lugia that has new form.

Referee - "Latios is unable to battle. Lugia wins!"

Tobias then returned his Latios and asked Ash,

Tobias - "What happened after the clash of the two attacks and why is your Lugia is different?"

Ash then explained what happened earlier and Tobias was shocked that Lugia almost killed Latios but he sighed in relief that Latios was revived and his power was increased by 10%.

Time skip to the last round of the battle.

Ash successfully defeated Tobias' pokèmon without losing one pokèmon. Lugia was bored and he said to Ash that he wants to rest and Ash returned him and called his Groudon while Tobias send out his Rayquaza.

Referee - "Let the match commence!"

Ash - "Primal Evolve."

Tobias - "Mega evolve!"

Soon the two legendary pokèmon began to evolve. Then Primal Groudon and Mega Rayquaza makes its appearance to the arena and let out a roar.

Ash - "Let's end this quick. Use Bulk Up, Followed by Rage."

Groudon then flexes his body, signifying his attack and defense increased and let out a intimidating, menacing roar and be glowed red signifying his attack and special attack increased. (In terms of percentage, Bulk Up: Attack and Defense are increased by 30% and Rage: Attack and Special Attack increased by 60%)

Ash - "Let us use your ultimate attack. Use Asteroid!"

Primal Groudon then roared very loudly and the skies became dark when a 100m diameter of Asteroid appeared at the sky. Primal Groudon then was glowing with fire aura and he pull down his enormous arms. The asteroid then was slowly going down to the surface of the earth.

Tobias - "Destroy the asteroid with a full power Hyper Beam!" he cried.

Rayquaza opens his mouth and fires a dark purple beam of energy with a dark black energy around it at the opponent with twice the size of it. When the dark beam made an impact to the giant rock, It did made a little hole but wasn't enough to destroy the asteroid. Tobias then think of an idea and he said,

Tobias - "Use a barrage of Hyper Beam!"

Mega Rayquaza then launches a barrage of Hyper Beam to the giant rock and the rock was slowly being destroyed.

Ash saw this and he told to Groudon,

Ash - "Use a harmless Fire Spin to the asteroid."

Primal Groudon nodded then he launched a very large Fire Spin to the asteroid. After a few minutes, the Asteroid is now ablazing and its velocity was increased dramatically when Groudon was once again roared.

After 5 minutes, Mega Rayquaza was now tired because of launching of a barrage of Hyper Beam so he received the attack head on. (By the way, everytime Rayquaza launch Hyper Beam, the Asteroid decreases its diameter and it's size when it reaches Rayquaza is about 50 m.) Of course, there will be a massive explosion afterwards, Mega Rayquaza fainted and returned back to his original form.

Referee - "Rayquaza is unable to battle. Primal Groudon wins and the match goes to Ash from Mount Silver!"

The crowd then made loud applause and cheering for Ash that he won the World Arc Tournament.

Ash - "Great Job, Groudon. You deserve a nice long rest."

Groudon then reverted back to his original form and he said,

Groudon - "Your welcome, Ash."

Ash then recalled his Groudon and proceed to the Champion Stand to gain his prize there.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.8K 1K 17
Ash Ketchum who had a ordinary life a trainer till kalos league only to things go upside down as he lost everything in a moment only because he posse...
67.4K 849 47
Ash has finally arrived in a new region ready to win more badges and leagues hopefully.But soon he discovers new joy in joining Pokemon school. Follo...
3.2K 76 18
This is an alternative timeline pokemon story . In this , Ash is betrayed by some people he called friends and was bullied by his own brother . he se...
136K 1.4K 24
I do not own Pokémon and I'm using random names for Ash's Elite Four, Gym leaders, and the trainers that the Hero's and Traitors will face against ar...