Boku no Hero Academy [Bakugou...

By Thesolarfairy

Stop thinking you can't, start thinking you can...failing is a part of Sucess! so don't stop trying.... More

Boku no Hero Academia [Bakugou x Reader] Chapter one.
Boku No Hero Academia [Bakugou x Reader] Chapter three
Boku no Hero Academia [Bakugo x Reader] Chapter four
Boku no Hero Academia [Bakugou x Reader] Chapter Five
Boku no Hero Academia [Bakugou x Reader] Chapter Six
Boku no Hero Academia [Bakugou x Reader] Chapter seven
Boku no Hero Academia [Bakugou x Reader] Chapter eight.
Boku no Hero Academia [Bakugou x Reader] Chapter nine.
Boku no Hero Academia [Bakugou x Reader] Chapter ten.
Boku no Hero Academia [Bakugou x Reader] Chapter eleven
Boku no Hero Academia [Bakugou x Reader] Chapter twelve
Boku no Hero Academia [Bakugou x Reader] Chapter 13

Boku no Hero Academia [Bakugou x Reader] Chapter two

2.3K 62 24
By Thesolarfairy

"Even if it is true." More flash backs...Give up, you're below the rejects, you're Quirkless! "Even if that's what everyone thinks..." Mother sobbing saying she was sorry. "No, that's not it, that's not it, Mom. I...Even so, I..." He breathed out and then said his true words. "Even if I don't have a Quirk can I become a hero? Can even someone without a Quirk be like you?" He waited for an answer, hoping he would be someday be called a Hero...Especially from All Might.

All might stood there, pausing his steps, he was not sure what to say to a Quirkless boy. He might ruin his dreams- his hopes...but he had to give the truth.

"Without a Quirk...?" He was about to say more but then something stung, a feeling just stung him...Smoke started to escape from his body. He never realised he was taking up so much time.

"Oh no, Holy shit, goddammit..."

"It might've been because I don't have a Quirk, but I'm always made fun of...Maybe that's why...I don't know...But I think saving people is super cool." Twiddling with his thumbs, his gaze dropped slightly, really feeling nervous. But he then smiled when it came to his last words. "Saving people with a fearless smile. I want to be the greatest her, like you...!"

When the smoke had faded, there In front of the male was standing a skinny man...so weak he could be blown by the wind, his hair messy...and his clothes were oversized. Izuku stood there mouth dropped as he couldn't help but yell.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Man, now I got to record again just for Izuku, but he really don't mind...I wish he came to see too- I bet a villain will come out and then a super hero might too, what if Mt. Lady comes out again!" You mumbled to yourself while walking down the alleyway.

"WH-where am I...? What happened?" He had the flash back of All Might punching him. "Oh yeah...That Bastard. If it weren't for that bastard..."

"If I didn't have to keep my true powers a secret I would have crushed that Bomb head." You clicked your tongue, even remembering his annoying face pissed you off. You kicked at a bottle causing the lid to fall off. "Tch, if I saw him again I would hang him upside down off a building."

You didn't realise you had kicked that same slime guy, you took out your phone and sent a text to Izuku telling him to cheer up and ignore Bomb head's words, it really did not matter...they were all lies, you knew that he had it in him!. But those bad words ran in your head...the darkness was slowly creeping out your body...covering the floor around your feet- your emotions sometimes got in the way.

But then you calmed down having it vanish, you turned around but then saw the slime creature. "Huh-"

"An invisible cloak with a great Quirk!" Its mouth opened

"N-no!" Your eyes widen, this was an actual villain you were facing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Izuku screamed out when he saw such a skinny man in front of his own eyes. Where did All Might even go!

"Y-y-you're deflating...!" He looked left and right seeing if this was just fake, like All Might had just run away. "Wait, up until now...Huh! Fake? A fake! You're so skinny!"

"I'm All Might." Blood spurted out from his mouth when he had said that.

"No way!!" He shouted out.

"You know how the guys at the pool are constantly flexing and posturing? It's like that." He spoke while wiping the blood off.

"No way...!" Is all Izuku was saying. "I-It can't be...All Might is fearless...He saves everyone with a smiles...He's the greatest..."

"A fearless smile, huh?" He sighed before sitting down. "Now that you've seen me like this, young man, Make sure you don't write about it online, even accidentally."

"Huh...?" Izuku was still in shock but then gasped when he saw the mark on All Might's body.

"It's an injury I got from an enemy's attack five years ago. Half of my respiratory organs were destroyed, and I lost my whole stomach. I've become emaciated from repeated surgeries and the aftereffects. Right now, I can only work as a Hero for about Three hours a day."

"That can't be...Five years ago...Was that when you fought Toxic Chainsaw?"

"You're well-informed. But a punk like that couldn't defeat me." All Might held up his fist, he still seemed pissed from that day. "This fight was not made public to the world. I asked that it not be made public. I will save people with a smile! The Symbol of Peace cannot be daunted by evil. I smile to show the pressure of heroes. And to trick the fear inside of me. Pros are always risking their lives. I cannot simply say, you can become a hero even without power."

Those words shocked Izuku...He stood there wide eyed, mouth open, he didn't know what to say, but then he looked down and spoke...

"I see..."

"If you want to help others, then you could also become a police officer. They're often teased because they get villains delivered to their doorstep, but that is also a fine occupation. It's not bad to dream. But you also have to consider what realistic, young man is." After saying those words All Might had gotten up onto his feet and left the rooftop through the door.

Izuku stood there, he didn't know what to do now, his favourite Hero...telling him he could not become one even without powers.

"Now, I need to quickly get this guy..." All Might tapped his pockets- seeing the bottle was gone. He looked around and then an explosion went off, he looked out the window, smoke was filling up in the area. "Don't tell me..."

Izuku saw the smoke building up, he looked at it before reacting. "A villain! What hero will go to the scene?" He ran towards the exit but then had the quick flash back of All Might, stopping his steps he looked down, clenching his fists tightly.

"I cannot simply say, you can become a hero even without power."

He sighed and then carried on his footsteps, walking slowly to the exit. All Might had left and was using as much energy to run, he really was not that fast without being in his true form- but he kept going. The shopping district was being raided with black smoke, people ran away and were scared. Black stuff was oozing out and thrashing at the building.

"It's a villain!" People shouted.

The Heroes came with the police and saw that horrible monster.

"A Child was taken hostage?!" Death Arms slammed his fists together and ran forward. "You coward!" He jumped up before slamming his fist into the evil one. But his arm was just being sucked in.

"I can't grab a hold!" He then was smacked back

"Death Arms!"

"Crap!"

The other heroes dodged the attack

"Don't come near me!"

You began to struggle as the sewage monster was holding onto you, trying to suck you in and have your secret power.

"I won't let you have me!!! Let go!!!" You screamed out, it was pissing you off how you stood there before, weakly. Your darkness exploded from your body causing the buildings to crack. "Let go!! You bastard!"

The Hero's struggled to stay still the wind pressure slightly pushing them back.

"What power, I've hit the jackpot. With this Quirk and power, I can get revenge on that guy!"

"Woah, what's that?? Could he be a big-shot villain?"

"It looks like two villains are together...That darkness seems bad."

"But that is just a child..."

"Even some can become bad."

"She's here! The rookie hero, Mt.Lady!"

Mt. Lady ran towards the scene but before she could get involved she realised how narrow the place was.

"W-wait...I need there to be at least two lanes."

The people that were stuck in the middle off this were captured by Kumai with his tree arms, he carried them to safety.

"I'm not good with these kind of situation. I'll leave it to someone else for today!"

"Thanks for that, I have my hands full fighting the fire."

There were only fires due to your power...your darkness could engulf anything like flames would. This was the power you had to hide- being judged being told you were a villain...it made you sad but you had to just tell people you could heal.

"What is going on?" Bakugou walked into the crowed with his two friends, he found himself at the front...seeing you in the creature he stood there shocked, the power that was erupting from your body made him twitch. It annoyed him how you seemed powerful, how you lied about just healing.

"Tch..."

"Bakugou should we help-"

"No, the heroes are here...let them carry on."

"How are things over there?"

"He's stick and hard to grab, and a child with a strong Quirk is struggling against him."

"Thanks to that, it's a minefield. It's hard to do anything against this triple play."

You struggled even more as the creature was close to eating up your entire body, he was close to taking you but you kept having that darkness erupt from your body causing more explosions to happen.

The creature slammed out his hand once again, he grinned wide and carried on the thrashing.

"It's no use! There's no one who can take care of this at the scene right now!"

"All we can do is wait for someone with a more suitable Quirk!"

The situation was getting out of hand, the more you struggled the more your power was bursting out, the more you wanted to get away from this and not die...the more the Heroes struggled.

"I feel bad for that child, but they'll just have to bear it a little longer. Damn it! If only I have enough power to blow that guy away!"

"Hey, doesn't it look kind of bad?"

"You can do it, heroes!"

All Might had finally made it but he noticed how bad it looked, buildings getting tornedo up, smoke and fire covering the streets...the heroes struggling. He leaned against the lamp post, panting softly, he really was tired from just running.

"It was back then...I was too distracted by my time limit! I can't believe I made a mistake like this after admonishing that fan. Pathetic..." He gripped onto the area were the wound was, looking at the creature that was attacking...he felt so pathetic.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Izuku was walking back home, he looked at his tatty note book, of all the heroes he wrote about. The voices in his head, telling him to think about his future seriously. Izuku didn't know what to do Being put into the reality...forgetting the thought of becoming a hero.

"Even a top pro said it." He covered his mouth as tears stung from the corner of his eyes. "Don't cry! You knew, didn't you? The reality. You knew. That's why you were trying so desperately. "You were averting your eyes, not looking at reality."

Izuku came back to his senses when the explosion went off again, He didn't realise he had walked to the place.

"Is this where the explosion earlier was...? Hang on, does that mean I came out of habit without noticing?" His heart being to pound as he held his book close.

The male crossed the road and stood behind the crowed, he wanted to move to the front but he kept hearing the words in his mind.

"Stop it. It'll just feel meaningless right now." He finally saw the creature. "Why's that guy here?! Did it get away from All Might?! Did he drop it? If he did...Then it's my fault..."

"Why aren't the heroes doing anything?"

"They can't. Apparently the villain caught a junior high schooler."

"It's been like that for a while."

"Caught? It's been like that for a while?" Izuku was shocked, he stared at the monster that was thrashing around, seeing the black flames covering everything up, the heroes trying their best to get rid of it.

How can they bear the suffocation?" He remembered from before when he was attacked from the same creature. "I thought I'd die after a few seconds." Covering his mouth with his palm he really was surprised. "Wow..."

"Anyway, wasn't that villain the one All Might was chasing earlier?"

"All Might? No way! He's here?"

"I think I saw him earlier."

"Seriously?! When what's All Might doing?!"

All Might stood at the back of the crowed, he used up his amount of time already...he couldn't help the other heroes. Izuku dropped his book and gasped behind both his palms. He gazed down and began to repeat the words.

"It's my fault...!" In his mind, over and over again. He knew it was his fault, if he didn't grab his leg..."He can't do anything!"

"Pathetic..." All Might thought as he clenched harder.

"He can't catch that guy. All we can do is wait for a hero with a more suitable Quirk!"

"Pathetic." All Might repeated, he really wanted to change and help right now.

"Do your best! I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!"

"Pathetic!" All might gripped onto the pole. He felt so horrible for not being able to do anything

"Help will arrive soon...Someone...A hero...will soon..."

You struggled a lot more, you were close to being devoured now. "No..." You tried gasping out for air, you looked so scared now, and it was over...this was over for you. Izuku gasped behind his palms but then he ran past the crowed. All the Heroes were in shock, he ran past them and straight towards the monster.

"Idiot! Stop!"

"That brat..."

"Izuku..." You mumbled softly and noticed him.

"Why did I run out? What am I doing? Why?!"

"Die in the black fire!"

"What do I do? What do I do at a time like this? Page 25!" Izuku flung his backpack at the monster. "Take that!"

It smacked into its eye causing it to flinch back. You finally got some air and coughed...Looking at Izuku trying his best to get you out.

"_____!"

"W-why...you can't! You will get hurt!" You worried more about him then yourself now."

"My legs moved on their own! I don't know why, though!"

"Izuku! You will get hurt!"

The monster then covered your mouth, suffocating you once again. Izuku was doing his best to get you out of there.

"I think there were various reasons..." The past images came back...people telling him to give up. Calling him weak again, it ran through his mind as he tried saving you. "But at that moment..." You looked up at him still worried but then you saw a smile...Tears in his eyes. "Izuku..."

"You looked like you were asking for help..."

It was too late, your body could no longer handle the pain, you were worn out...it was too much. "Stop it...!!!"

"Pathetic." All Might mumbled over and over as he was forcing his body to grow, he was using his power to get bigger again, to become his powerful self.

"Just a little longer." The slime monster said. "Don't get in my way!"

"He'll die in vain! Is he suicidal?!"

The slim hand finally slammed down towards Izuku. Smoke filled the area as he did...Izuku covered his eyes with his palms...he was expecting to be crushed into the ground...but then he heard a voice and looked up.

"I really am pathetic."

"All Might..."

"Even though I admonished you, I wasn't putting what I said into practice!" He ripped the monsters arm that wrapped around his wrist...

You were in shock to even see All Might so up close- he was really here to save you...but Izuku...he came first he was so determined to save you. All Might took a hold of your wrist and Izuku.

"Pros are always risking their lives!"

"All Might!!"

"Detroit Smash!" Thrusting his fist forward again, the wind pressure was much more powerful than the last. He tugged your body back along with Izuku, holding you both back as the creature went flying back. Mt. Lady was covering the crowed from her side to stop them from blowing away...The power was amazing...it caused a tornado going up into the sky. All Might panted softly...The heroes standing around him...but then it began to rain?

"Rain?"

"Don't tell me it's from the wind pressure just now?"

You laid on the floor next to Izuku, resting from what just happened, it was way too much for your body to handle...

"An updraft developed and..."

Death Arms looked over at All Might, he was in shock too...making the clouds with just a single punch. "He made...clouds..."

All Might rubbed the blood off as he stood tall, with the huge grin on his face again.

"Hey, hey, hey! He just did it with his right fist, he changed the weather!"

"That's amazing!"

"That's All Might for ya!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"After this, heroes collected the scattered sludge. And safely delivered it to the police."

All Might was having photos taken and news reporters surrounding him. The medical team came to check on you, but the Superheroes wanted to talk to you praising you- while the others shouted at Izuku. You looked up at them a little happy when they were not judging you because of the darkness you kept. But- the question was why could you heal, darkness had no such powers...did you have light in you as well?

"Jeez, there's a limit to how rash you can be!"

"There was absolutely no reason for you to put yourself in danger!"

As you sat there getting the praise and having photos taken, you noticed Bakugou in the crowed, he glared at you with anger- he noticed the power you secretly had...the anger in his eyes shocked you, why did he have to show you the darkness in his eyes, the true rage was just glistening from those orbs, it made you shiver...you wanted to look away but he just kept staring, staring deep into your soul, past the flesh and bones. Bakugou then turned his from his heels and left the scene with his friends.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You walked beside Izuku and looked down, feeling bad...hoping he wouldn't say anything about your true quirk powers. You felt nervous as if you were about to throw up, the feeling of people actually finding out scared you, the outcome of it all did....your parents always told you to keep it a secret, to never show...but today it happened.

"Your...quirk is really amazing ______, you should have told me before."

"Really...?" Staring at him blankly.

"Yeah, you really do have an amazing quirk."

You felt so happy like the stress just lifted up from your shoulders! It felt so good...just hearing it from Izuku made you happy, hugging onto the freckled boy. "Thank you!"

Though that happiness was taken when you were ripped away from Izuku and slammed against the fence. A wince escaped from your lips as you saw Bakugou staring down at you.

"Oi loser, how dare you hide such power from me...are you defying me?"

"What- I kept it a secret for a reason bomb head!"

"Shut up! You can never show that power or else I will blow up your arms understand?"

"Whatever..."

The male squeezed your shoulder....though you did not flinch, you had enough of him, but instead of fight back, you just simply nodded so he could walk a different direction. You rubbed your shoulder gentle before huffing slightly.

"Moron." You mumbled before looking at Izuku.

"Are you o-o-ok?"

"Yeah- but I will see you tomorrow ok?"

"S-sure..." Izuku was worried but he waved when you went the opposite direction.

The freckled boy smiled a little and carried on his steps. He thought mostly about apologizing to All Might but he was still getting interviewed....He looked down as he walked, wanting to send him a message on his website when he gets home

"I'm here!" A voice shouted and then All Might slide out.

"A-All Might!! Why are you here? You were surrounded, by reporters until just now..."

"Getting away from them was a piece of cake." All Might explained with a smile. "Why? Because I am All Migh—"Before he tried flexing he turned skinny again, smoke bursting out and then blood spilled out his mouth.

"Ahhhh!"

All Might coughed, trying to catch his breath, he really was weak in this form but- three hours was enough.

"Young man. I came with thanks, a correction, and a suggestion."

"Huh...?"

"If you hadn't been there...If you hadn't told me about your life...I would've turned into a guy in a bodysuit who was all talk. Thank you."

"That can't be...it was my fault in the first place. I got in the way of your work, and I said all those impertinent things even though I'm Quirkless."

"That's right. It was because it was none other than the timid, Quirkless you at the scene that I was able to act."

Izuku stared at the male, he was really confused about this, and he was in awe though...All Might thanked him.

"Top heroes have stories about them from their school days. Most of their stories have one thing in common: Their bodies moved before they had a chance to think."

The young boy's eyes widen before he dropped his head, tears formed...clenching his fists tightly before biting down at his bottom lip. Izuku remembered his mother's words repeating her self-saying she was sorry. He never wanted it. Those tears swelled within his eyes as he clutched down into his shirt.

"That was true for you, too, wasn't it?"

Tears that he held for so long...the tears strolled down his cheeks before he managed to say "Yeah." The poor boy finally let his true emotions out.

That's not it mom back then, what I wanted you to say...The words I wanted to hear were...

Izuku dropped to his knees, he could no longer stand, the emotions ran through his body as he thought back about everyone's words, the sorry, the Quirkless word, the words that hurt him...it was finally out, but then the next words from All Might made him finally break out into cries of happiness.

"You can become a hero."

Dreams can become a reality. By the way, I forgot to mention that this is the story of how I became the greatest hero.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ah...my parents are going to kill me- I know they must have saw it on the news." You mumbled to yourself and then walked in. "I'm home."

"What were you thinking _____!"

"I love you too." You huffed and stared at your mother.

"What if you killed those people? You are lucky that monster just unleashed some of your true Quirk."

"I know...I just- got emotional and my guard was down."

"That is no excuse to let it take your powers."

You stared up to see your father, flinching a little when you heard a crackle sound, of course your mother was not going to stop him, he really was a scary man...he hated how you his child had such a power...but you always thought the true darkness inside of you was created by his sins. The sins he committed before you were born, it was all planted into your body.

"Upstairs now, prepare for a high voltage ok?"

"Yes sir..."

You simply said and went upstairs...Once in your room you took of your shirt, back facing the door...markings lingered across your back. You were given a cloth to bite down into, this happened half your childhood, whenever you did something bad- like the time your powers came out- at the age of four, your darkness threw half the children across the room, the teachers were scared...wanting to praise you for having a good Quirk but scared, tough when you touched a child...they saw the healing, the light within the darkness, they wanted to have that light shine more than ever, until your father found out...He punished you for your mistakes for not being able to control.

"After this wash up and sleep."

Your fathers voice rang through your ears but then muffled screamed hit the walls when the electricity had clashed down into your body, without warning...you had to take this- you got used to it, but it still hurt...it hurt so deeply, your father never showed the love, but to you this was the only to get his attention, to get that slight warmth from him...when the pain went you were about to fall but the house workers grabbed your body.

"Take _____, wash and in bed, that is all."

Your father left, you looked back over your shoulders, seeing him leave- your body being dragged away, Blood slowly trickled down your back. It stung so bad...the workers did look sad but they had to take orders...One day you will become a Hero and prove your parents wrong, prove that your powers will be used for good.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

179 12 2
they say, "take your chances now, since you cannot take that wasted time back." well in this case, two soulmates love each other, secretly from behin...
56.3K 1.2K 10
He can't take it anymore. Maybe being a hero isn't who he's supposed to be... Take the jump... DO NOT READ if you're touchy to the themes mentioned
274K 7.2K 25
I've been told it my whole life, so why do I even try? No body cares about me or even what happens to me... Does it make sense to live on?
1.6K 102 11
taking the first step is always hard, but you don't think about it twice when it is with the right person.