The Chronicles of Narnia: The...

By last_queen_of_narnia

The Pevensie siblings think they can't return to Narnia, but what happens when they're sent back to Professor... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Four
Hey, I got a question for you...
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Thank You!!!! XD
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
A/N
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen-Part One
Chapter Fourteen-Part Two
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Just to Clarify
Chapter Eighteen
Epilogue
Acknowledgements
PREQUEL!!!!
SEQUEL!!!!
Crossover!
Watty's 2014!

Chapter Three

10.5K 305 27
By last_queen_of_narnia

Chapter Three

Edmund's POV

Susan and I searched the estate frantically for Lucy and Peter. They had wandered off after unpacking, and we couldn't find them. Now we stood in the front door of the only room we hadn't searched yet: the wardrobe room.

"You don't think...." Susan trailed off, probably afraid of the answer.

"I think we at least have to try."

I turned the doorknob and pushed the door open. Nothing.

"Lucy? Peter? Are you in here?" Susan and I walked slowly towards the wardrobe, unbeknownst as to what we might find inside.

We entered the wardrobe and kept walking and walking, expecting to find the back with each step further inside. Just as I was sure we were going to find the back in a few more steps, I saw a light in the back of the wardrobe. It seemed to be a natural light. Perhaps we had gotten turned around without realizing it. I kept walking. We would find out soon enough.

But the next thing I knew, it felt like I was stepping on grass. I looked down and found that I was stepping on grass.

"Susan...."

"Ed, what's wrong?"

"I think we're back in Narnia."

She stepped forward, looking as amazed as she was the first time she saw it.

"Impossible."

Well it looks as if Susan and Edmund have found their way into the wardrobe! I wonder how far away Peter and Lucy have gotten. Sorry there's no romance yet, but there won't be any for at least seven more chapters; I'm on chapter nine right now on Google Docs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

180K 4.2K 13
The Lost Princess Series - First Book: Katharina, she's the last member of the royal family of Narnia. When The White Witch, Jadis invaded to Narnia...
296K 9.4K 32
❝she'd gone from being irrelevant to being unavoidable, and what wouldn't peter give just to see her one more time❞ [book 2] ✳︎✳︎✳︎ good people alway...
90.7K 2K 11
It had been awhile since Y/n, Peter, and the other Pevensie siblings since they left Narnia. They all miss the place a lot. What happens when on a sc...
48.1K 2.5K 15
(Human!Aslan x OC) Elizabeth Pevensie is the eldest sister of Peter, Susan, Edmund, and Lucy Pevensie. She was 20 when World War II struck her hometo...