BOY WITH HORMONES (Book 1)...

Da run-bts-ineedu

Book ONE: Taehyung and you were childhood friends/neighbors, but things happened to Taehyung that changed... Altro

Notice !PLEASE READ!
Chapter 1 - [ Kids ]
Chapter 2 - [ Unexpected ]
Chapter 3 - [Jerk]
Chapter 3.5 - [JimJams]
Chapter 4 - [Gang Gang]
Chapter 5 - [ In, not out ]
Chapter 6 - [ Confusion ]
Chapter 6.5 - [Her]
Chapter 7 - [ Hiraeth ]
Chapter 7.5 - [Lost]
Chapter 8 - [Catching feelings]
Chapter 9 - [Guilt]
Chapter 10 - [Reconcile]
Chapter 11 - [Is it Worth it?]
Chapter 11.5 - [Somin?]
Chapter 12 - [With or without]
Chapter 13 - [Push & Pull]
Chapter 14 - [A caged Butterfly]
Chapter 15 - [Un-expected]
Chapter 17 - [Jelly or Puddin']
Chapter 18 - [ Autumn Leaves]
Chapter 19 - [I know, You know]
Chapter 20 - [Metanoia]
Chapter 21 - [ Lies ]
Chapter 22 - [ Without You]
Chapter 23 - [ Rose ]18+
Chapter 24 - [ Intertwined ]
Chapter 25 - [Us]
Chapter 26 - [Stay]18+
Chapter 27 - [(In)Constant]
Chapter 28 - [The pain of Fate]
Chapter 29 - [Heaven] (End)
Announcement time my babies~
• Book 2 •
•Tagged•

Chapter 16 - [Silver Lining]

4K 159 48
Da run-bts-ineedu

[[You]]

"The groups will be divided into 4 with each 8 members. You all will be drawing a piece of paper from inside this blue box that I will be passed around, the color you get will determine which group you're assigned to." The professor's voice fills the room. "I can't stand her voice." Joshua whispers beside me and I nod in agreement trying hard to hold my giggles. Taehyung sits beside me this time. I glance at him, his eyes are closed and his head is tilted to my side. He's sleeping? How can he sleep with the professor's voice being too annoying?

I give him a nudge on the elbow before the Professor notices him. His eyes flick open, he looks around as if lost before relaxing his shoulders.

The box is in my hands. Joshua got yellow and so does Umji. Jin Sol got blue. I reach out my hand to grab one piece of paper inside the box, hoping it would be either yellow or blue. I pull it out and the color is red. I sigh and hand the box to Taehyung next. He looks down to the box, "I am not playing this dumb game."

"I know Taehyung, but we have to." I don't want to play either. He grunts and roughly put his hand in. Once he pulls out, the paper in his hand is green. "Fuck." He throws the paper to the floor. "I am seriously not playing this fucking game."

"Come on Taehyung it might be fun?" I convince him.

"Fun?" he scoffs. "I hope you'll be grouped with one of the bitches yesterday, I bet that's fun for you." he crosses his arm. Just as much as I hate the thought, I really want to enjoy my time here before going back tomorrow. I won't let them destroy it. "I'm going Taehyung." I pat his shoulder and smile before finding the rest of my group.

Taehyung must have jinxed me, both Mina's friend is in my group. They were always with Mina since High School and they are equally as dangerous as Mina. Our group is starting to discuss what our group name will be and a cheer to go with it. I could feel their eyes drilling holes on me the whole time. I hope they did not plan to seek any revenge after what I did to Mina.

~~~

[[Taehyung]]

This is fucking bullshit. I am grouped with Mina and she has been clinging to me like a monkey as if our conversation yesterday did not happen. I notice y/n is grouped with Mina's friend when I say friends, I mean slaves. They are basically slaves for Mina. I am actually worried about what Mina has planned for them to do with y/n. After yesterday? I don't think Mina will just back out and stay silent.

"I'm so glad that you are in my group Taehyung." she squeezes my arms and I nudge it, glaring at her. "Don't you fucking dare hurt y/n."

She huffs, pushing away her curls. "I can't hurt her, she's not even in my group." she smirks, the slyest looking smirk and if she is not a girl, I would not hesitate to slap her across the face to get that smirk out of her face.

The first game is a scavenger hunt. What does music have to do with this game anyway? We are supposed to find small round boxes containing a paper with different instruments written on it. The boxes are scattered around the hotel and we have 45 minutes to collect all 18 of it. I, on the other hand, did not participate in this shitty game. I need to keep an eye on y/n and to make sure she is okay and not crying her eyes out in a corner somewhere. And of course, Mina followed me around and cling herself to me. Well, at least I know she isn't bothering y/n.

45 Minutes passed and I am getting irritated already. The next game is karaoke. The one who gets the highest score on the Karaoke machine wins. Green Vs Yellow, the group with that guy Jason. He picks up a mic and eyes me up and down. "Show me what you got." He smug, handing me the mic from his hand.

Fuck, the last thing I want to do is sing and this asshole just asked for a fight. If that is what you want, fine. He is ON. There is nothing Kim Taehyung cannot do. I pick a song and start singing. The moment the song finishes, my group claps and so does Joshua's group. The machine gave me a 95, which is pretty high. See? I told you there is nothing Kim Taehyung cannot do.

I sit down after that, letting the others continue with battling out and I pulled out my phone. I decide to text y/n to make sure she's okay.

Me: "Reply this if you're fine."

I sent. I waited for the notification on my phone to show her name.

2 minutes.

4 minutes.

8 minutes.

Don't be paranoid, it has only been 8 minutes. She's probably too busy to even check her phone. I grunt and shove my phone back in my pocket. I feel my phone buzz from my pocket not long after and I quickly pull it out.

Y/n: "I'm okay. you?"

Me: "Same."

I was so tense, that I could feel my muscles relax after she texted me. I need to get out of this place. No one even notices that I left because they were so into the karaoke shit.

~~~~~~~

[[You]]

We are all gathering near the pool. My team is going against Umji's team. The two guys from before are on her team and I could have never felt more uncomfortable. I don't know what is scarier, being near a pool with them or being only 2 meters away from them. Especially with the other two girls in my team. I just hope that I won't get pushed down into the pool, just like those k-drama scenes that are painful to watch.

"Well, well, well, look who's here." the guy with glasses walks towards me with a wide grin on his face. I could see a little cut on the corner his lips from Taehyung's blow.

I try avoiding his intense stare, but he grabs my wrist forcefully and I bet it would leave a red ring. "see what that Motherfucker Taehyung did to my face" He glares, making my feet feel jittery. I lift my head to meet his glaring eyes. "Can't say you don't deserve it." I fire back, already regretting my choice to be doing so. 

"Bitch." He tightens his grip, making me wince in pain. "Kneel down, or I will throw you into that pool." he threatens. At a time like this, where the hell are the professors and is no one going to help me?

Once again, I feel small, my head is pulsing and I feel dizzy. Umji is avoiding my gaze, why is no one helping me. I can't blame Umji, she must have been scared. But everyone else is just staring as if it is some kind of TV show for them. I hate this. 

"Kneel!" he growls. Taehyung would not come because I texted him that I was okay. He won't be here. "No." I mutter.

"You ask for it." He pulls my wrist and I close my eyes, taking whatever is happening. In a moment, I could feel my body slammed into the pool. I am soaked from top to bottom, the freezing water making my body shiver. I have never been this embarrassed, but I guess, I am quite used to it. I could hear Umji calling my name and reaching her hand out to me.

"You are an asshole!" Umji screams to the glasses guy. The guy grins, "See what will happen to you later if you help her." he glares.

I ignore Umji's hand and climb out of the pool myself.

"What the fuck is going on here?"

I glance to the entrance of the pool and see Taehyung, his eyes are red with anger, his chest rise and fall.

"Are you here to save your girl Taehyung?" the guy said with a sick grin.

Taehyung did not say anything, he rushes towards him and strike him on his face with his fist. "Fucking bastard, I told you to leave her the fuck alone."

"Stop it Taehyung!" I call him. The glasses guy is already on the floor, his lips bleeding. Taehyung looks at me with glaring eyes. "You want me to stop? After what he did to you, you want me to fucking stand here like an idiot?" his words fume in anger.

"Just stop Taehyung." I beg and he sighs, stepping away from the guy. The guy spits blood out from his mouth. "Looks like you have forgotten about our deal Taehyung." the guy smirks, wiping his bloody mouth with his hands.

"Don't you fucking ever mention that in front of me." Taehyung points at him.

"Sure, I bet your girl wants to know about it." the guy faces me still with a bloody grin.

Know what? What is he talking about? A Deal?

"You better shut your fucking mouth or I will do it for you." Taehyung threatens. The guy stands up, brushing his clothes and shrugs. "Well see you around. Just remember that our deal is still on" the guys smirks at me and leaves the pool. I could hear mere whispers in the back from our teammates.

Umji, wraps her hand around my shoulders. "Are you okay?" her voice laced in worry. "I'll take her." Taehyung pulls my arm, helping me stand. He leads me inside the hotel and to his hotel room.

I sit down on one of the beds. It smells like guys here, clothes are scattered on the floor, I could even spot an underwear somewhere. It has only been a day and the place already looked like a shipwreck.

"Here." Taehyung hands me a towel to dry my hair with. I have a lot of questions about what the guy said earlier. A deal? what does that have to do with me? But I decide to just hold it in.

"We shouldn't have come here." Taehyung said.

"I really thought this time would be different. but I guess not." I smile weakly as I dry my hair with the towel.

Taehyung sighs. "I'm just glad we will go back home tomorrow. Do you want to change?"

"I have clothes in my room." I tell him.

"Oh. Okay."

"How do you know I was in danger?" Yeah, it's shocking to see him be there saving me, again.

"I was escaping from the karaoke room where my teams were. I walk around the hotel, looking for you actually. Then I saw you from inside the hotel and Bam, I snap."

I sniffle a laugh. "Thank you again."

He gives me a nod. "Taehyung is here to save the day." He smiles, lightening the mood. "Oh, and you owe me a meal." 

The day passed and we finally get to go back home today. I said my good bye's to Umji, Jin Sol and Joshua. Saying that we will keep in touch. Umji said multiple times that she was sorry for not helping and I told her that it's not her fault, giving her one last hug before leaving for my bus. I am glad that I won't be meeting Mina and the others anymore.

Taehyung and I finally reach our apartment, there is so much going on in the past 2 days that it feels weird going back home.

~~~~

[[Taehyung]]

I finally got home from the worst a.k.a soul-sucking field trip. I did not forget to leave more pebbles in Lulu's bowl for her to eat. I also asked one of the Hyungs to come by and check on her. I place my luggage away and hold Lulu with both hands.

"I miss you." I whisper to her and giving her little kisses her in her small mouth. My stomach grumbles. I haven't eaten since yesterday night and now it's 1 p.m. This is all y/n's fault, if we didn't go there, I won't be starving like this. I pull out my phone and call y/n. She picks up after the second ring.

"Taehyung?"

"I'm hungry" I demand.

"So?" I could hear her shuffling.

"Cook for me." 

"What? but I just got home."

"I just got home too. Hurry up, I'm hungry and you should be responsible for it." I hung up the phone before she could deny me. 

My apartment door clicks open in a moment and I could see her arms crossing her chest as she walks to the living room. "Can we just eat out?"

"No." I answer.

"Please? I don't feel like doing your dishes today." she quotes 'your' in the air.

I roll my eyes. "Pizza?" I ask I don't feel like going out either.

"Well pizza it is!" she says, turning around to the exit. "Where are you going?" I raise one of my eyebrows.

"Home of course, you can just order pizza and eat it yourself." she shrugs.

I like that idea, but I don't want her to leave. "I told you I hate eating alone."

She groans. "Fine, you pay." she sits down next to me on the sofa and I could not help but grin from ear to ear.

.

.

.

To be continued

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

315 0 16
"Did you possibly think that you could be happy?" You asked, through welled eyes. The girl looking back was a broken, beat down angel. "How could you...
6.2K 288 19
TAEHYUNG became the talk in the News , for becoming the most notorious actor , who everyone claims he whores around, but they still love him. One day...
192K 5.6K 20
Y/n, you are a bad girl, you have been kicked out of three different schools. You only have your older brother left as your parents got into a car ac...
1K 35 10
Taehyung thought he was in love. But after meeting Yoongi he finds out that that wasn't love. Getting betrayed by your best friend must be tough, t...