When Life Has Other Plans For...

By _Itz_Gayu_

This One's Purely My Imagination On My Favorite Couple Devakshi...Any Resemblance to any character in the Sho... More

PROLOGUE........
1. THE PUREST BOND CALLED FRIENDSHIP.....
2. THE BEGINNING OF THE END..........
3. WHEN THEIR BOND DEVELOPED A CRACK.......
4. THE TURNING POINT OF THEIR LIVES.........
Author's Note
5. THEIR "FORCED" MARRIAGE
6. THEIR "FIRST NIGHT"
7. THE "DEVIL'S" GAME BEGINS..........
8. HIS CONCERN FOR HER..........
9. HIS "TWO-STATE" MIND......
10. HIS GRAVEST MISTAKE...........
11. THE DAWN OF REALIZATION.......
12. AND HE REPENTS.........
13. JOURNEY TO WIN YOUR BESTIE BACK 1........
14. JOURNEY TO WIN YOUR BESTIE BACK 2........
15. WHEN JEALOUSY STRIKES............
16. HER PREFERRED PENANCE..............
AUTHOR'S NOTE
17. THE COVER BLOWS UP........
18. HE TORMENTS HER........LOVINGLY.......
20. A NEW BEGINNING.......
21. THEIR "NEW" FOUND ROLES...
22. THE PAINFUL SEPARATION....
23. CUTE BANTERS.......
24. THEIR FIRST "SECRET" DATE...
25. THE UNEXPECTED INTRUDER.......
My New SS - Abashed
26. REVELATIONS........
27. UNDERSTANDING BUILDS UP.....
28. DANGER LURKS...
29. THE RESTROOM SAGA...........
30. HER JOURNEY BACK HOME...........
31. THE "FRUITFUL" SUNDAY........
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus Chapter 2
BONUS CHAPTER 3-THE FINAL ONE
New Story

19. HIS REALIZATION........

1.9K 194 38
By _Itz_Gayu_

Target : 100 votes

Dev was confused as far as their current relationship status was concerned ....................he was very well aware that she was not a mere friend to him now..............the "butterflies in the stomach" feeling he had got when she had hugged him due to her fear for insects.............the longing and emptiness he had felt when she had left his home.............the excitement he had felt when he had landed at her place claiming to stay there till she would forgive him and be ready to return home with him...............the happiness he felt when he saw her getting jealous and possessive while Tina would be around him.............all these were creating ruckus in his brain................he was not sure if it was love, as for him love was what he felt for Natasha............but with Natasha he had never felt all what he felt for her, if that was the case then what was it that he felt for Natasha?............was it mere infatuation...........just a case of attraction............he had to find the answers to his questions and for that he needed to confront Sona..........and find out what she felt about him............he needs to find out why she was doing all this for him............were her feelings also similar to his.........how does he find this out...........

**************************

The next day at office went off just like that with nothing much to be mentioned.............Tina had set up a table for Sona in Dev's cabin............she had been provided with all the necessary gadgets she would require to work with.......she had in-fact prepared 2-3 presentations in quite a professional way in a matter of just one day.............Dev was in awe of her capabilities, he just couldn't stop praising her work, but the fact which made him restless was every-time he would praise her for her skills infront of Tina or any other staff member, she would blush..............well if she had given him a proud look it could be well understood for the matter of the fact.............but her blush had created ruckus in his brain.............over all these years when he would praise her for getting good results she would flaunt her pride and demand him for a treat to celebrate her achievements.............but today was a different day.................why should she feel something like that if she didn't have any feelings for him other then friendship?.............was he seeing too much into it or had she actually started liking him as a life partner?.............questions stopped to cease as he failed to realize when the day got over and it was time for them to leave as they also had to head to the party..............as Dev and Sona were packing up their stuff to leave office, Tina entered Dev's cabin..........."Sir, main aapko directly party mein milungi...........yeh raha aapka gate pass............. I'll see you at the venue"............she was about to leave when she turned behind and asked him............."Sir waise aap akele aayenge yah aapki wife bhi aapke saath ayengi?...........woh main isiliye pooch rahi hoon kyunki yeh get-together formal kam casual jyaada hai......."

Dev looked up at Sona who tried her best to avert his gaze..........."nahin Tina........meri wife ko inn sab functions mein aana pasand nahin hai........haan par Ms Malhotra humare saath chalengi..........inke liye yeh sab ek bahot hi accha learning experience hoga..........."..............Tina was utterly shocked now..........a girl who joined just few days back will be accompanying them to a high profile business meet...........this was something which was least expected............"par Sir inke liye to gate pass nahi mangwaya humne...........koi baat nahin inhe main apne saath lekar chali jaungi........."..............she turned to Sona to instruct her where they would meet up when Dev's next statement shocked her to the core.............."iski koi jaroorat nahin hai...........yeh mere saath aa jayengi..............tum chinta mat karo...........tum apne time se aajana.......bye"..........Tina didn't dare to utter a word...........she chose to remain indifferent to this matter and left the cabin...........Dev signaled Sona to come along as both of them drove home............today it was Tina's turn to witness Sona being dropped home by Dev..............."yeh sab kya ho raha hai?............Sir har roz khud ise ghar drop karte hai?............Rahul ne jab baataya tha tab yakeen nahin hua tha...........par aaj to maine apni aankhoan se dekh liya.............yeh sab jo bhi ho raha hai bohot hi jyaada peculiar hai........Sir aaj tak kisi bhi staff se itna close nahin hue jitna iss ladki se.......party mein bhi unhone apni wife ko lane se mana kar diya lekin ise saath lekar chalenge..........Sir to aise nahin hain.......kahin yeh ladki to unhe phasa nahin rahi haina?.............agar aisa hai to yeh Dev Sir ki wife ke saath injustice hoga..........I have to keep a watch on them.........."............deciding so she left for her home to be on time for the party.

*****************************

Dev wore his most favorite blazer as he stood infront of the dresser giving final touches to his party look for the night.............he kept bickering about Sona taking all the time in the world to get ready............."yeh ladkiyan bhi na..........humesha itna time kyun lagta hai inhe tayyar hone mein..............kabhi time pe ready nahin hongi............yaar ise party mein lekar jaa hi kyun raha hoon main..........fool hai tu Dev...........ek number ka gadha..........".............he had just given a new subtitle to himself when words went dry in his mouth as Sona stepped out of the washroom.........."bilkul sahi kahan tumne..........tum gahde hi ho........woh bhi awwal darje ke........."............draped in a pink colored saree with a sleeveless deep cut golden blouse............. two strings tied up in a cute bow, with the tassels swaying all along as she walked, held her blouse in their perfect position making her look even more inviting............she walked upto him and literally ordered him to make way for her as she had to still deck up herself.............he moved aside and settled on the bed as his heart was thumping at the uncensored view of her creamy white back which peeped out through her deep cut blouse as she had tied her hair up in a bun.............she paid no attention to him as he kept salivating while she was busy giving finishing touches to her makeup...................when she was done she turned around and snapped her fingers infront of his eyes as he seemed to have zoned out............"chalna nahin hai kya?..........main ready hoon...........utho jaldi chalo........"...........as she moved towards the door Dev called her from behind, in a stern voice though..............."ruko............aise jaaogi tum party mein...........ek minute".............Sona stood confused as he moved upto her and quickly opened her bun to let her hair down loose............this accomplished two tasks...........it also made her look more beautiful and also covered her modesty from other people............."ab thik hai...........chalo".............Dev moved out of the room as a shy Sona followed him all content that he was also somewhat possessive about her as she was about him.

************************

As they reached the gates of the venue, the guards stopped the car to check the gate-pass..............Dev produced the one he had while the guard scrutinized the lady in the car on the passenger's seat to determine her identity and purpose of visit..........."yeh meri employee hai.............mere saath aayi hain............inka alag gate pass nahin tha coz inka aana last minute tay hua tha............it's ok inki jimmedaari main leta hoon......."...............the security guard nodded and opened the gate to let the car inn..............Dev looked at Sona to ensure if he had kept the facade of being boss and the employee on successfully, while Sona starred onto him with a slight tint of sadness in her eyes as to why did he introduce her as a mere employee when he could have easily put in her identity as his better half, a sadness which didn't go unnoticed by Dev but also tugged his heart somewhere as he now couldn't see her sad.............."woh office ki party haina..........to kisiko bhi pata chal sakta hai...........isiliye aisa karna jaroori tha............. I hope you don't mind......"...........he looked on for approval as Sona just nodded affirmatively.

As they entered the party, people from various corners flocked towards Dev Dixit, just to get a glimpse of him and be known to him.........Sona was actually happy with the attention Dev was getting from his business circle, but somewhere in all this glitz and glamour, she got pushed away from him...............it not that Dev didn't try to catch up with her and keep her glued to himself.............it's just that people around him didn't allow him to do so.............a disappointed Sona took to a corner seat of the banquet hall as Dev tactfully handled all his "fans" while his eyes kept on searching for Sona, to see if she was around and all ok.............as one by one people started to get back to their impending tasks, Sona felt a feeling of joy in her heart as she knew Dev would walk up to her as soon as the crowd around him would disperse..............as soon as Dev got a little free he looked upto Sona sitting in a quiet corner and started moving towards her..........Sona got all elated as she thought finally her husband would be spending some time with her away from his social life............but alas she was mistaken...........Dev had just taken two steps towards her when he was stalled in his tracks by Tina, who appeared out of god knows where.......as Dev got engrossed in talking to her Sona was left all forgotten in her lonely seat.............her eyes welled up as she saw Dev tagging Tina along with him as he went around meeting people who were his prospective clients..............she felt left out when Dev fondly introduced Tina to his business associates and didn't even bother to take her along with him............deep down she knew that she was the one who had created this entire mess..........hadn't she taken up this job in his office secretly, she would have proudly roamed around hand in hand with the husband and got herself introduced as Mrs Dev Dixit...............but guess her fate had something else in store for her.............as she sat there all immersed in her thoughts, the waiter approached her with a tray containing few glasses of soft drink with a single glass of vodka in the corner, guess it was left out after he was done serving the other guests..........Sona absent mindedly picked up the vodka glass thinking it was plain water going by the mere look of it and signaled the waiter to go as he stood there thinking she must have picked the wrong glass by mistake and would soon be interested in exchanging it with the correct one.

She looked onto Dev and his gestures as she gulped down her drink............she felt uneasy as the drink burnt her throat sort of when it travelled to her intestines through her food pipe.........for a second she wondered how come plain mineral water was creating such an effect on her..............but she didn't mind it as her heart was burning at a much faster rate than her throat...........so engrossed was she in her thought process that she even failed to realize that she had consumed alcohol instead of water............she sat back all dejected as Dev royally continued to ignore her presence around him.

Dev on the other hand was very well aware that he had left behind his innocent wife in this big bad party...............out of all the days today she had dressed up to kill him with her looks, and he had to pretend being a stranger to her as she herself wished for the same.............how he wished he could pull her along and announce to the world that she was indeed his wife..............but guess this had to wait..............Sona would have to walk up to him and urge him to break this facade of hers and tell the world that she is indeed his lady...........and he would wait patiently till the time comes around.............as his eyes continuously searched for her, his peers kept asking for his attention.............he decided he would keep her along with him even if it was like a mere employee but still she couldn't be left alone just like that..........moving a little away dragging Tina by her wrist he informed her..........."Tina woh tum yahaan please sabko sabhaal lo............mujhe jaana hoga............woh actually Sonakshi mere saath aayi thi par pata nahin kahaan hogi............use iss tarah yahaan anjaan logon ke beech akela chodna is not advisable............main aisa karta hoon jaake use dhoondta hoon, you take care of other things around.......ok"............Tina was not in favor of her boss hanging out with some random girl when he had merrily left his wife back home.............but she also agreed to the fact that Sona was new to this environment and it was not ethical to leave her around alone to manage on her own.................she nodded and moved to interact with the clients as Dev looked around to spot Sona in a quiet corner holding an empty glass in her hand.............now this was the second glass she had gulped down after she ordered the waiter to repeat her drink as she saw Dev pull Tina by her hand into a corner to discuss..........well, she didn't know what exactly.

*******************************

Dev had managed to get himself freed and was now walking up to Sona when all of a sudden a lady appeared out of the blues and dragged Dev along with her to the garden area of the resort..................Sona felt like she had been watching a superhero film wherein a person just walks out of the blue and whisks your man away from you.........guess the alcohol she had consumed accidently was taking a toll on her body................although she was finding it difficult to balance herself on her feet, she couldn't be seated in her place now, she had to find out who the hell that women was and why and where did she take her husband along.

Looking around everywhere, she finally entered the garden area or should we call it the backyard, trying hard to locate her missing husband, her blurring vision was only making it difficult for her to do so........when she couldn't find anyone around, she was about to leave the place when a slight ruffling of the bushes and distant voices coming in the form of whispers grabbed her attention.............making her way in the direction of the noise, trying hard not to trip and fall, she stood rooted to the spot when the sight infront of her eyes made her feel miserable for being married to her man............there stood Natasha hugging her husband with all her might.............her body liberally thrown around his while her hands moved all over his back sucking the life out of poor Sona.............although Dev stood there quite unwillingly, almost emotionless, with his hands refusing to move even an inch from where they were positioned on either sides of his body..............but the fact that he didn't show any signs of protesting and pushing that cheap girl away from him made Sona fume with anger............... Natasha finally chose to move away from Dev at her own accord as she broke the hug and clasped his hands to literally persuade him for something..........as she kissed his tightened fists, Sona's own fingers turned into a tiny fist as she wished she could punch Natasha right across her face and drag Dev away from that place.............from the face value of it Sona deduced that probably she had been dumped by her so called flings and was now penniless, hence she was trying her best to get back to Dev so that she could spend the rest of her life in peace.

Dev was not interested in her antics but he didn't want to be rude to a lady too, he was just finding a way to move away from the scenario when some silent sobs gained his attention.............turning his head around he noticed Sona standing at a distance, shedding tears at the probable deceit of her husband.............now Dev Dixit was a tough man, but there were a few things which could make him go weak...........one of such things was seeing Sona all broken and dejected.............he felt every tear dropping down from her eyes, washing away her kohl as well was stabbing his heart like a dagger...........quickly freeing himself from Natasha's clutches he made a dash towards Sona, who was about to leave the place all shattered..........."Sona ruko..........meri baat to suno...........waisa nahin hai jaise tum soch rahi ho .........please let me explain..........".........he held her wrist firmly as she was in no mood to get carried away with his antics this time and struggled to free herself from his hold.............. but Dev being Dev was very adamant and managed to pull her back to the spot where he had kept the wicked Natasha waiting..........Sona was in no mood to look at her face hence kept her eyes downcast .............. She was all tipsy as Dev sensed immediately that she could have been spiked, he quickly put his arm protectively around her shoulder to prevent her from falling and also to avoid Natasha taking advantage of her state............ Natasha was now spitting fire through her eyes as she saw Sona with Dev............."yeh abhi bhi tumhare saath ghoomti hai?.......... I don't believe this Dev.............iski wajah se humara rishta toot gaya aur aur tum abhi bhi ise saath lekar ghoomte ho............kya tumhe meri likhi hui chitthi nahin mili Dev?"............she decided to cash in on the letter Ishwari had asked her to pen down for spoiling Dev and Sona's relationship............."relax Natasha, tum yahi janna chahti ho na ki Sona abhi bhi mere saath kyun hai............main tumhe jaroor bataunga..........tumhari likhi hui chitthi mili thi mujhe..........khud meri apni maa ne laakar di thi.........kyun na laakar deti bhala?.........aakhir unhone hi to woh chitthi tumse likhwayi thi...........uss letter ko padhne ke baad dimaag kharab ho gaya tha mera..............sahi aur galat ke beech ka farak hi nahin kar paa raha tha main............isiliye gusse mein aakar Sona ki jindagi barbaad karne ka faisla kiya maine............usse jabardasti shaadi kar li.............use itna dard diya, itni takleef di ki maine apne jidd aur gusse mei aakar apni sabsi acchi dost ko khud se door kar diya................har mod par maine use sirf insult kiya, use apne ghulaam ki tarah rakhna chaha........logon ke dilo mein uske liye nafrat paida ki...........khud uske baba ko bhi uske khilaaf kar diya...........iss hadd tar gir gaya main, aur yeh sab sirf tumhari wajah se...........kyunki mujhe lagta tha ki tumne mujhse saccha pyaar kiya tha...........aur main yehi maankar chalta agar uss din Indore mein maine tumhe uss Rohan ke saath na dekha hota to...............jab Sona ne tumpe iljaam lagaya tha tab tumne use asaani se jhoota tehra diya yeh kehkar ki tum aur Rohan ek web-series mein kaam kar rahe ho...........lekin uss din jo nautanki maine dekhi woh koi shooting nahi thi, woh sach tha............koi ladki iss hadd tak gir sakti hai yeh sochkar bhi mujhe ghinn aati hai......chand paise kamaane kelye tumne khud ko bech diya.......mujhe to khud pe sharam aati hai ki main ek saal tak tum jaisi ghatiya ladki ko date kiya..........."..............Sona who was now looking onto him blankly managed to register a few things in her drunk state..........she did understand that Ishwari had made Natasha write that dreaded letter for Dev as she wanted to expel Sona from his life..............that Dev had seen Natasha with Rohan in probably a compromising state that made him realize his fault...............he was indeed ashamed of having believed Natasha and instead of her.

"arrey haan woh sab chodo...........iss saare chakkar mein main tumhe apni jindagi ki sabse important ladki se milana to bhool hi gaya..........inse milo yeh hai meri wife Mrs Sonakshi Dixit..........my better half..........aur yeh sahi mayno mein ek acchi life partner hai........yeh na sirf mera har mod pe saath deti hai...........balki meri galti pe mujhe sudharne ki himmat bhi rakhti hai...............tum shayad hi kabhi iski sacchai samajh paogi Natasha kyunki tum chah kar bhi kabhi iski tarah nahi ban sakti..........lekin phir bhi main tumhe thank you kahunga, kyunki agar tumne aur maa ne milkar mere aur Sona ke khilaf woh saazish nahi ki hoti to aaj Sona meri biwi bankar yahaan khadi nahin hoti...........aaj tak agar Dev Dixit ne life mein sabse bura kaam koi kiya hai toh woh hai tumhe apni jindagi ka hissa banana aur accha kaam koi kiya hai to woh hai Sona se shaadi karna........chali jao yahaan se aur dubara kabhi mujhe apni shakal nahin dikhana...........main chahun to abhi isi waqt tumhe arrest karwa sakta hoon chaalbaazi ke case mein, par main aisa karunga nahin...........kyunki tum ek aurat ho, aur kisi aurat ko takleef dene ka dard kya hota hai yeh main ab samajh gaya hoon"...............Natasha who was scared of being arrested fled from the place as soon as she could..........Dev looked onto Sona as all those events when he had troubled her for his foolish revenge flashed infront of his eyes..........these words which Dev spoke up much later failed to bore their place into her head as the alcohol had finally started showing its full effect...............she felt dazed as she realized Dev had pulled her out of the resort and she was now seated in his car, as Dev fastened her seat belt and patted her cheek to wake her up his phone rang...............she could only hear a faint talk between Dev and probably Tina on the other side.............."haan Tina, main ghar jaa raha hoon.......ek emergency aa gayi hai...........main tumhe parso office mein samjhaunga..........nahi nahi darne ki koi baat nahin hai...........tum bass wahan manage karlo aur koi mere baare mein pooche to bahana banake taal dena...."..........he put his phone down as he drove her home at jet speed.

*********************************

As Dev reached Malhotra house, he tried to pull Sona out of the car, who was not at all cooperating with him due to her spiked state.............as he tried to forcibly lift her she puked on his favorite blazer irking him to the core............"eiwww............yaar Sona..........kisne sharaab pila di yaar tumhe..........ab bass yehi bacha tha, kar di na ulti...........thodi der ruk nahin sakti thi...........abhi room mein pohunch jaate to washroom mein le jaata tumhe...........waha kar leti ulti.........ganda karne keliye tumhe mera favorite blazer hi mila tha...........khair chodo ab chalo........"............Dev tried to lift her up horizontally but she was giving him a tough time to do so............at last with no other option left he bent down and put her on his shoulder with his one hand securely holding legs and the other his spoiled blazer............he tiptoed into the house to avoid waking up anyone around as he had luckily carried the door keys with him.............Sona continued giggling like a mad woman and hit him on his back with her fists..............taking quick strides he took her into the room and locked it so that her parents won't hear her shouting like a possessed soul................taking her straight to the washroom, he first cleaned her as she had once again puked on her saree this time..........."arrey yaar..........yeh kya kar diya Cheeku......mere blazer tak to theek tha...........ab yeh saree kaun change karayega ...........hadd hai yaar.........."..........he took her out of the washroom after washing her saree but realized it was too wet and putting her to sleep just like that would make her ill................after thinking for a long time he came up with an idea...........he made her lie down on the bed and closed his eyes tightly as he undraped the saree from her body..............taking care not to make contact with her at certain places, he took the garment of her and threw it down on the floor..............locating the duvet with his hands as his eyes were still closed to avoid looking at his half dressed wife he covered her with it and then opened his eyes to see that she had been properly concealed from his preying eyes.

As he was about to get up from his place to change, he was suddenly pulled back onto Sona ..................Sona grabbed his tie and ran her fingers over his face caressing his cheeks with the back of her hand.............."Sona yeh tum kya kar rahi ho?...........dekho tum iss waqt hosh mein nahin ho...........hum kal subah baat karenge theek hai...........ab tum so jaao haan...........mera accha baccha..........."...........he tried to free himself from her hold as she refused to let him go pulling him more into her holding him by his tie with now his face merely inches apart from her and body almost glued to hers...............actually being a lady she should have been the one scared, but here he found himself sweating profusely as she started moving her hands towards his shirt buttons.............fearing the worst he tried to yet again get out of her hold as she spoke up............."kyun humesha door bhagte rehte ho mujhse.......main tumhe acchi nahin lagti kya............kya main uss Natasha ki tarah beautiful nahin hoon??............kya main tumhari Tina jitni hot nahin hoon?...............aakhir aisa kya hai unn dono laadkiyon mein jo mujhmein nahin hai.............jab mujhe Indore leke gaye the tab to mere saath bohot kuch karna chahte the..........aur ab main saamne se bol rahi hoon phir bhi mujhe choo tak nahin rahe ho...........kya tumhe main jara bhi attractive nahin lagti?....."..............she pouted making a puppy face forcing Dev to be lost in the innocence of her face and eyes.............he knew she was not in her correct state of mind, he was aware that she would blame him for cozy with her in her drunk state..............but then he also wanted the same didn't he, off late he had been fantasizing really kinky things about her............and when the opportunity was knocking on his door why would he refuse to accept it?.........."pata hai uss din jab tum bathroom se bina shirt pehne bahar aaye na to mujhe bohot sharam aa rahi thi..........isiliye apna muh pher liya taaki tum muhje pakad na lo, par sach kahoon to tum bohot jyaada hot lag rahe the.........(she winked at him and giggled making Dev fall more n more for her innocence)........phir jab tumne apni secretary ki tareef ki to bohot gussa aaya..........aisa laga uska gala daba doon...........isiliye tumhare office mein job kar rahi hoon taaki tumhe usse door rakhun............pata hai inn dino ajeeb ajeeb sapne aate hai mujhe..........uss din to sapne mein humare ghar pe koi party chal rahi thi, uss ke beech se tum mujhe bhagaa bhagaa ke humare store room mein le gaye aur kiss karne lage.........."............Dev as if being intoxicated in her talks pointed to her cheeks as if asking her if he had kissed her on her cheeks...........she giggled at his innocence............"nahin duffer gaal pe nahin yahaan .........(she pointed to her lips, as Dev felt all embarrassed .........now he understood when every time she would recollect her dream what made her blush)..........par pata hai tum bohot gande ho..........tumne mujhe yahaan kaata........(she said pointing to her lower lip)..........itni jor se ki main chilla uthi...........aur mera sapna toot gaya..........kyun kaata tumne mujhe?............bina kaate kiss nahin kar sakte kya?...........mere paas aa jaate to main sikha deti ki ladkiyon ko kiss kaise karte hai........duffer"............she kept on blabbering and complaining as Dev was completely lost in her features now...........his hands now automatically went upto her waist and held her firmly in place.........he was now enthusiastic to show her that he could kiss her even without biting her lips................leaning in he hesitantly placed his lips on hers to see if she reacted otherwise............instead of pushing him away, her hold on him grew tighter as her hands moved upto to grab his collar..............she perched her head up to reach out to him as he took it as a que and kissed her whole heartedly.........he moved his lips all over hers as he made sure not to leave out even a bit of her strawberry lip-gloss on her..........as she parted her lips at her own accord to let him enter her mouth, their tongues met and entangled as he explored every portion of her mouth, as her hands went around his neck to hold him as closest as possible to her........their jovial kiss had now turned into a wild smooch as nobody willed to back out, not even ready to break for some air...........they continued tasting each other for quite some time till Dev realized their awkward state as his hands mistakenly cupped her up there and she gasped against his mouth and flinched in his hold............quickly breaking the kiss he moved away from her to see a flushed Sona lying infront of him in her inebriated state.........her hair messed up, her eyes closed, her lips swollen, her breasts heaving, moving up and down hysterically, he realized that the duvet which was covering her modesty from him had also come off Sona's body...........covering her back he corrected her appearance a bit and tucked her back to sleep as he went off to change.......as he came back he lied down next to her caressing her hair...........her plump lips gave him a sense of satisfaction that she now belonged to him and only him...........leaning in he placed a small peck on the tip of her nose and whispered into her ears............."I love you Mrs Dixit........... I really do love you a lot............and I guess you love me too..........or rather I would be happy to assume so..........tonight is going to be the most special night of my life...........thank you for giving me a chance to experience my first kiss and the happiness linked to it............. I'm so very happy that my first kiss was with a girl I love and adore the most in my life and I'm equally happy that you gave me a chance to share with you the first kiss of your life......our life......"...........he fell asleep with his hands around her as he cuddled into her and their heads carefully joined together.............guess the next morning was going to be a new beginning to their relationship...........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 20.9K 65
In this world full of trendy and fancy relationships and so called situationships, how hard do you think it is to find true love? Meet Sidharth Shuk...
1.9K 176 32
Dushwant pushed Kavin against the wall and punched him hard in the stomach. Then he slapped Kavin on the cheek and threw him to the ground. Kavin's l...
413K 60K 200
Naina and Sameer meet each other when Naina comes to Delhi from Agra, her hometown, to join a new office. Along with her younger brother, she settles...
34.3K 3.1K 47
My take on Mumbai track..one of my most fav track. Peep in to see