Enclosed Perimeters (Yandere...

Autorstwa Cloakedranger

With summer vacation starting for (F/n) (L/n), she finds herself taking on a new job to earn some extra money... Więcej

A/N: Responses to Comments/Questions
Summer Earnings
Mere Observation
Dust Coverings
Strange Occurences
Waking up to Night
A Possible Reassurance
Safety Secured
Visitor
A Communication Problem
Waterfall
Little Rest for the Defenseless
Eating Scared
A Menace
Soon, very soon
Consequence
Limited
Impression and Meet
Pause
Past and New Obsession
New Conditions
A Name's Price
Back to Silence
Physical Watch
Follow the Leader
Ruin Breakfast
Ring a Little
Break a Tear
Garden Asleep
Puzzlement
A Needle and Thoughts
Breakfast Date
Watching Inquiries
A Puzzle Piece
Another Memory
Begin the Second Week
Nearly Injured
Troublesome Clothes
Liar's Suffering
Hunt
Inspect
Picture of Fortune
Fuchsia
Enragement
Maybe, Tolerable
Building a Pet House?
Talent in Question
Clock
A Required Rest
Tell a Tale
Happiness and Sadness
Package a Gift
Mastery of Vanishing
Conversation of Cards
Stars in Sight
Under the Sun
Sunny Research
Snuffed Chance
A Little Bit of Ruin
Delicacy
Even until Morning
Return
Epilogue
Drem
Paperback and Ebook Available!

A Read for Thought

7.7K 418 68
Autorstwa Cloakedranger

A/N: As usual, I would recommend putting the video on loop.

Her empty plate, where her brunch had rested previously, now sat on the coffee table in the living room. The meal had consisted of a grilled ham and cheese sandwich with some avocado slices on it. Slices of Anna apples from outside had accompanied the sandwich on the glass plate. It was a delicious meal, but she hadn't told Drem the compliment. Rather, she had just given him a simple thank you.

Presently, she was reading her mystery book and was hoping that she would finish it soon, so that she could start the next one. Irritatingly, Drem had decided to join her for the read. The cold atmosphere was absent, while the monkey sat on her lap and read the words on the pages with her. It was annoying because his monkey form made him look cute, yet she knew that his form could become instantly terrifying if he wished it to do so.

She hoped that he would get off of her lap, so that she could focus more on her book and not have him in her line of sight. Still, he was being quite calm and wasn't showing any signs of throwing a knife at her. So, it would probably be best not to move him.

As she read on, her mind occasionally drifted back to the goal of figuring out what had happened to the friendship between Drem and Nathan. Drem had mentioned giving a present to Nathan that the antique collector didn't like. What could someone give another individual that it would lead to such a tear in a relationship? Well, there were several things, and it would depend on the people involved.

There was also the fact that Drem had written that he had given Nathan hard evidence. Additionally, Nathan hadn't believed Drem to be telling the truth originally. So, what was this evidence that was also a gift? Just what had Drem shown Nathan?

What it came down to was her being able to search Nathan's room without Drem noticing. Such a task would be anything but easy, especially since Drem had stated that he would supervise her more often from now on. Even if he hadn't made that remark, she suspected that he would always keep a close eye on her anyway.

Besides, it wasn't like Drem would let her explore Nathan's room. Then again, what she might be looking for might not even be in the male's room. It could be hidden somewhere in the house. There was the option of the garage, but she didn't want to go in there unless it was a last resort. Granted, there was the option of asking Drem, but she already knew that an answer would come with that vague price of giving him a chance and letting him in.

With her being lost in thought, Drem didn't notice at first. That was until it took her an incredibly long time to turn the page. He hadn't read the book from the beginning, but it was reaching the grand finale. The mystery was just about to be solved, and he desired to know what happened next. So, it was vexing that his little doe wasn't moving onto the next page.

Glancing away from the book and up at her, he noted the far-off look in her (e/c) eyes. Something was on her mind, and he wondered what. He hoped that it was positive thoughts about him, but he doubted that. His little doe was still significantly closed up to him. There was a miniscule crack beginning to form in the wall that she had created, but he only had six days left after this one.

Moving a bit, he began to climb up her left arm until he was sitting on her left shoulder. She must have been in deep thought because she hadn't even glanced his way. Well, he would just end up surprising her then.

Lifting up his right arm and hand, he tapped on her left cheek a bit to get her attention. The moment he did so, she jumped a bit and looked over his way. A smirk formed on his lips at her shocked facial expression. "Drem, when did you get there?" she asked, as he watched her calm down some.

In response to her question, though, he shrugged and hopped back down onto her lap. Staring up at her, he watched her return his gaze. It was obvious that she was wondering about what he was up to.

Leaving the body of the monkey, he returned with a piece of paper and pen. He placed them on the table before writing once more to her. It was frustrating that he couldn't talk to her, but he was thankful for some means of communication. You haven't turned the page for awhile now. What's on your mind? And, don't try to avoid the question.

"It doesn't matter. Me telling you won't help. You won't answer my question without a price, and I'm not willing to give into that deal."

Ah, so it's about the relationship between Nathan and me again. You really shouldn't focus so much on that. Our relationship is much more important.

"Our relationship is already set in stone, Drem. I won't ever like you the way that you want me to. I don't even like you right now. You're being tolerable at the moment, but that doesn't change my feelings for you. I couldn't ever possibly form a romantic relationship with you."

I disagree. Already, you just admitted to saying that you could like me only not in the way that I expect. That's some improvement from this morning where you mentioned that you could remove your opinion of me being a jerk but liking me was a whole other matter. Apparently, that has already shifted as well. I have confidence that you'll grow to liking me even more with the passing days.

Honestly, though, he didn't have that much faith in that it would work. Beforehand, the time span seemed sufficient. As it was nearing, though, he didn't know if that was true. His little doe was as stubborn as ever. It was interesting, however, to observe how her sense of authority over the days grew. She probably understood that she couldn't fight him, but she was talking back to him more. Maybe, she had forgotten about the knife that was always at her throat.

Even if the hunter put down his weapon, it was still there. He was always armed, but he could give the doe a sense of false security. Giving the doe a break from the constant fear would permit her to become more comfortable around him. That sense of ease could lead her closer to him. She could come into his arms without him having to strike at her.

"That won't happen, Drem. So, get your head out of the clouds and realize that this game of yours won't result in the outcome that you want."

Fine, let's presume that you're right for a moment, my little doe. Just what was on your mind previously about my relationship with Nathan? Perhaps, I'm feeling generous today and will answer some of your curiosities without a price. It doesn't hurt to ask me after all.

"Yeah, right. It will harm me if I piss you off," she responded, crossing her arms over her chest, as the book fell to rest on the edge of her lap.

Yes, but not answering may result in a similar outcome. Unfortunately for you, you don't hold the reigns here. So, while I may not be required to answer your questions, you don't have such a luxury. If I want an answer, I expect one. I'll respect your silence sometimes, though. Right now, I want to learn about what your previous thoughts were. Why had you spaced out and disregarded flipping the page?

"You're a real piece of work," she mumbled out, clearly annoyed at him. "Fine, I want to know about this gift that you gave Nathan."

Well, let me put it this way. Unlike the potential ending of your mystery book, I won't reveal the answer. Maybe, though, I'll let you search for it. It would be like a scavenger hunt. Granted, it would only work if Nathan kept pieces of the puzzle around. I haven't inspected the house for them myself as they don't bring up joyous memories. So, what do you say, my little doe? Shall I allow you to explore the house for the treasure you seek?

"You're really going to let me look through the house for it? That seems unlike you. What's the catch?"

A catch, why there is none. It's not like I'm narrating to you the exact answer or details of what had happened in the past. I'm merely presenting to you the opportunity to find the truth on your own. Then again, I would like to finish this book before we proceed with the hunt.

"If you're really going to ask for no crazy price, I'll agree to it. Tomorrow, I'll start looking since I was planning on doing the laundry. Besides, there are also a good number of pages left to read despite it being close to the end."

That's fine with me, my little doe. Hopefully, you'll be able to find something. Otherwise, it would really be too bad for you.

He heard her mutter something in an irked tone, causing him to let out a small laugh. She should be thankful for his allowance of her to examine the house for anything that might relate to the incident five years ago, especially since it could easily change her opinion of him to a highly negative one. If she did manage to figure out part of the puzzle, he hoped that she would be willing to listen to him for an explanation. Otherwise, that past distraction of Nathan's would ruin another relationship of his, and he sorely wished for that not to happen.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

11.7K 532 24
I saw literally none of these on Quotev and I'm crazy enough to actually make one. Warning: THIS IS A YANDERE STORY! As such, and given the nature of...
253K 14K 54
After her lover's accident, which placed him into a coma, (F/n) (L/n) struggles with her constant trips to the hospital to visit him. She, however, c...
350K 8.7K 24
(I WROTE THIS IN MIDDLE SCHOOL, ITS SO BAD OMG READ MY OTHER STORIES, THEY'RE SO MUCH BETTER) Y/N L/N a shy girl who just got out of college and now...
58K 1.1K 16
Y/N is the average girl. not pretty not ugly. not dumb not smart. and she lives a average life. everything normal until a certain boy comes into her...