[In Naruto?!] -- Older Versio...

By LeTiffany

[Name] [Last Name] is the type of girl who crossdresses to intimidate people. Rui [Last Name] is the type of... More

| 00 | Introductions |
| 0.1 | We're WHERE?! |
| 01 | I Signed Up For The Academy?! |
| 02 | Graduation: Complete! |
| 03 | Team 7 |
| 04 | Journey To The Land Of Waves! |
| 05 | The Assassin Of The Mist! |
| 06 | Sharingan Kakashi |
| 07 | The Forest Of Chakra |
| 08 | The Country That Had A Hero |
| 09 | Zabuza, Once Again! |
| 10 | Hyperactive #1, Naruto Joins The Battle! |
| 12 | Defeated |
| 13 | Arrival At Konohagakure! |
| 14 | You Can't Be Serious |
| 15 | Chūnin Exams |
| 16 | The First Test |
| 17 | [Name]'s Cursed Eye |
| 18 | The Forest Of Death |
| 19 | Orochimaru Strikes |
| 20 | Split Personality: Yasuo Makes An Appearance! |
| 21 | The Preliminary Exams |
| 22 | Side By Side: [Name] Rages! |
| 23 | Exposure |
| 24 | Getting Ready For The Final Fight |
| 25 | Yōkai Eye: Upgraded! |
| 26 | Yasuo VS. [Name] |
| 27 | More Training?! |
| 28 | New Super Awesome Jutsu! |
| 29 | The Third Round |
| 30 | What? I'm First?! |
| 31 | Orochimaru Strikes...Again! |
| 10k Reads Special | Sneak Peek Of Sequel |
| 32 | It's Actually The Sound SIX?! |
| 33 | Death Takes Its Toll |
| 4th Arc Special Chapter | Naruto x Reader x Sasuke / Eventual Gaara x Reader |
| 34 | Left Eye, Meet Upgrade |
| 35 | Controlling The Eye |
| 36 | The Third Death: Death By Impalement! |
| 37 | Onee-Chan! Rui Needs You! |
| 2012 | October, Halloween Special & 700+ Votes Special |
| 38 | Perfection! We Need Perfection! |
| 39 | Meeting Itachi Uchiha |
| 40 | Eh?! Is That Tsunade?! |
| 41 | Land Of The Snow, Here We Come! |

| 11 | [Name]'s True Story |

15.7K 501 246
By LeTiffany

Ne, mina! I've finally decided to write about this story again! Sorry for the long hiatus for those who like to read this; it shouldn't be long now when I get this arc finished. Considering who I'm juggling between [Mama], [The Ideal Life], [In Naruto?!] and [The Life Game], hopefully this chapter is satisfying for you readers, ne? This is a little bit of history - real history - from [Name]'s side.

UPDATE: OH MY KAMI! 90 VOTES! Thank you so much, readers! I praise you! I will kiss the very ground you walk on (not literally)!

ANOTHER UPDATE: I'VE FINISHED THIS CHAPTER. EXPECT TO SEE ANOTHER CHAPTER ON THE WAY.

Naruto: Tiffany-chan, daijobu ka?

Tiffany: I have piano lessons today... (TT∆TT)

Naruto: I-it's alright-ttebayo!

Tiffany: Naruto-kun, you are so much more better than that douchebag.

FEEDBACK: I'm not even going to bother anymore.

WARNING: Crack! Sad Scenes (ish). Foul Language.

DISCLAIMER: I, LeTiffany, do not own the manga/anime Naruto or its characters. I only own the story plot and the Original Characters (OC) I create. All credits towards Naruto should go to Masashi Kishimoto.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

| [(*)] | Music: No Current Music For This Scene Effects: Water Dripping |

Drip.

You shifted slightly.

Drip.

You groaned inwardly as the 'ping!'ing sound of something dripping onto the floor met your ears.

Drip.

You groaned again, opening your eyes slowly as the first thing that entered your sight was a golden wall; and water dripping onto the palm of your hand.

Where...where am I...?

You slowly moved your head, afraid that you would feel pain again, but it never came.

N-nani?

You pushed yourself up, your eyes still half-lidded as you continued to attempt to keep them open.

"Where...where am I...?"

| [(*)] | Opening Theme: Speed Star by Lead | [Name]'s True Story ; [名前]の実話 Music: No Current Music For This Scene Effects: No Current Effects |

Hmph. You don't seem to remember...well, no matter.

Your eyes widened at the new, deep, male voice, before you stood up, arms ready in a stance. You blinked as you expected to see needles sticking out of your body, but they were gone.

I have already healed you.

You turned your head back to the voice, only to find golden gates; not really large, nor small, blocking your view.

"..."

...well? No thank-you?

"...arigatō."

Hmph. Ungrateful human.

You scoffed.

"What does that make you?"

...touché.

You smiled, before realising that you were talking to something that you didn't know was safe or not. So, like every other normal human, you shouted, "WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!"

You could hear something sigh, but really, it was like a giant gale blowing past you. You had to concentrate as much chakra as you could to your feet, to stop yourself from being blown away.

I'm not a powerful demon like Kurama, but...I am more of a yōkai. [1]

"...yōkai...?"

Hai. I'm the kitsune [2] that is sealed within your body.

"WHY THE HELL WOULD I HAVE A KITSUNE SEALED IN MY BODY?!"

Another sigh, but this time, it wasn't as strong.

Daijobu, I am a zenko [3]. Why I am sealed...I'm unable to tell you yet, but you...you don't know?

"WHAT DO YOU THINK?!"

...well. I guess I'll have to tell you.

You blinked as you suddenly felt the ground tremble a little, before something clicked inside your head.

AH! This is...!

A sudden flashback entered your mind, in which you were sitting on the bed - Rui next to you - before a sudden tremor had caused you to fall off the bed, Rui included. This resulted in knocking your head and making you black out.

Your eyes widened.

Of course! That's how we came here!

You blinked as the trembling suddenly stopped, and you looked towards the gates again, only to find a shaggy red-haired man, standing right behind the golden bars.

"...that's you?"

Stupid human. I cannot show you my real form yet.

"Why?"

Don't ask too many questions. You will be treading in waters too deep for you to go in.

"...why?"

A sigh, but this time, it was a human sigh. You cautiously walked over to the gates, making sure to make you look casual, but keeping your hand near your weapon pouch, just in case.

What the fuck am I thinking?! HE'S A KITSUNE! I DON'T STAND A CHANCE AGAINST HIM! Well, at least not now.

As you arrived in front of the gates, you blinked, noticing that the man was slightly taller than you, but other than that, he looked like an every-day man you would find in a village, minus the blood-thirsty eyes and claws. You gulped silently.

Sit down.

You blinked, before obeying his command, slowly sitting down in the water, playing no mind that your butt would probably be soaking wet later.

Hm.

You rolled your eyes, blinking again as you watched the man sit down, himself.

Now, close your eyes. I'll probably need to tell you from the start.

"The start?"

You well enough know that twelve years ago, Kurama - AKA, the Kyūbi attacked Konohagakure.

"Yeah?"

You may also know that the blonde jinchūriki holder was born somewhere this time.

"Mhm?"

During this event though, another child was born.

"Okay...and I care, why?"

A sigh, It was you.

"Ohhh. But isn't my birthday on [b/d]?"

(sigh) Think what you want. [4]

You rolled your eyes, "Yeah, that's so helpful."

Ignoring your comment, the man continued.

The story goes like this...

| [(*)] | Music: Naruto OST Album 1 // Song - Bad Situation Effects: Rustling |

The [h/c]-haired teenager panted as he continued to run, his legs beginning to tire - yet, he forced them to go on. The unfamiliar, forest surroundings around him frightened him as much as the crying (probably in a lot of pain) infant in his arms, but he didn't have time to stop. His pursuers were hot on his heels, determined to catch him and the infant.

"Keep running until you reach a cliff. Quickly make a portal, then throw her in. It'll look like you're throwing her off the cliff. What happens next is up to you, Keiji."

Those words were imprinted into his mind, the instructions the only thing that kept him going.

"Even if we d-don't (cough) s-s-survive, at l-least we'll have (cough) a s-successor. Now h-h-hurry, K-Keiji!"

He winced as the thick brambles scratched at his bare legs, his feet probably bleeding from being pounded onto small, sharp rocks.

"Stop, boy!"

Gritting his teeth, he retorted, "Why should I?!"

"Homura-sama's commands are absolute!"

His body tensed, blood running cold and eyes widening.

Homura? But...

Quickly snapping out of his thoughts, he could spot a clearing in the distance, probably the cliff his father was talking about. He shifted the still-crying infant in his arms, so that he could perform the required hand-signs for opening a portal. As he reached the clearing, he could make out a small blue swirl at the edge of the cliff that was expanding in size with each step he took. He bit his lower lip as he then placed his hands on the infant on his shoulder, tears threatening to fall. Closing his eyes, only one thing flashed through his mind.

I'm sorry, imōto.

And he threw the crying bundle into the cyan portal, the swirls immediately retracting in size once it had swallowed up his sister.

I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.

And then the portal was gone, the infant nowhere to be found.

| [(*)] | Music: No Current Music For This Scene Effects: No Current Effects |

"...okay, I'm so lost in this."

You should be.

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?!"

(sighs) Ask me a question, I'll explain. This wasn't even the full story.

"...why don't you just tell me the full story?"

...(sighs).

| [(*)] | Music: Naruto Blood Prison OST // Song 12 - Gold-Brocaded Damask Effects: Fire Crackling, Fighting, Blades Clanging |

"K-Keiji!"

Said chūnin grunted against the pressure of his opponent's kunai against his, before he turned his head towards his mother's voice.

"H-hai?!"

She looked horrid. Her eyes were heavily surrounded by bags of fatigue, her tears mingled with the bloodied, crying bundle in her arms. Her hair was a mess, tangled with grime and blood, but to Keiji, she still looked beautiful.

"Go, Keiji! I'll take care of things here!" his father supported, pushing away another ninja as he quickly flicked his head to the female, "Kumiko wants you!"

The young chūnin bit the insides of his cheeks, stuck inbetween a dilemma. If he left, his father would surely die - he wouldn't be able to handle all the ninja. But if he didn't leave, his mother wouldn't be able to tell him what she wanted, as she was close to death. Closing his eyes, he winced as he pulled away from the battlefield, his father pushing him away with a fierce glare and a 'go!'.

I'm sorry, 'tou-san.

And he jumped away, arriving next to his exhausted mother.

"Hai, 'kaa-san?"

She smiled, despite the situation they were all in.

"Y-you cough see this cough h-here?"

She had coughed up metallic blood, surprisingly not getting any on the infant in her arms.

"Hai."

"T-this is y-your cough s-s-sister, Keiji!" her smile widened slightly, closing her eyes to match with said smile.

He could only watch with sorrow-filled eyes as his mother continued to cough.

"I-I w-want you to take her, a-and run a-away."

His eyes widened.

"I can't! You'll--"

"B-be gentle w-with her, s-she just had cough Y-Yasuo s-sealed in cough her," she ignored his sentence, interrupting him as she pushed the still-crying infant into his arms.

He stared at her in horror, knowing that she wouldn't take 'no' as an answer.

"W-what's her n-name?" he stuttered, feeling his heart clench sorrowfully at the sight of his mother's smile.

"[Name]. Her name's [Name]."

| [(*)] | Music: No Current Music For This Scene Effects: No Current Effects |

Your eyes widened and you went sickly pale, your hands started to shake.

"You mean...?"

The man closed his eyes and nodded.

"Rui's not...?"

No, he is not biologically related to you in anyway.

"So I'm actually...?"

Yes, the portal your brother had opened ripped your from your original home and threw you in another dimension.

"That's--"

Unbelievable? Crazy? Think what you want. But this is the truth - I was there.

You had immediately stood up and punched your fist against the steel bars, gritting your teeth when you felt pain. The man/kitsune - now dubbed Yasuo, you believed - was not fazed.

"HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE?! So my real parents basically did the same thing as my foster parents - abandoned me!"

You must understand that they did this for your own good.

"How so?! Who were they even attacked by?!"

Yasuo's eyes stared directly into yours, his hard gaze making you flinch mentally.

"They were attacked by their own village."

You froze, sincerely surprised...and confused.

"W-what?"

Do you know what the [Last Name] Clan specialised in?

You shook your head, too tired from mental and emotional turmoil to glare at him for such an obvious question.

They had high levels of spiritual power; they could see things others couldn't - they could see Yōkai.

You didn't know how this was related to the 'betrayed by village' situation.

The first [Last Name] used this to his advantage. He made a contract with us - to protect our kind, in return for being able summon a Yōkai anytime, anywhere.

"...so basically, it was like a summoning contract?" you sat back down into the water, not caring if your ass got wet.

You humans call it a contract. We Yōkai call it a treaty.

"Trying to defend your pride, I see," you smirked teasingly.

Urusai. Anyway, this contract was passed down from generation to generation; and soon, the [Last Name] Clan was famous for being able to fight alongside with Yōkai, a great advantage in the battlefield, for the enemy wouldn't be able to see us unless they had high spiritual energy.

"Wow...okay then, what's up with the portals?"

Some [Last Name] Clan members were born with amazingly high spiritual powers, enabling them to create portals from chakra and spiritual energy combined. These portals were useful for transporting items and people within a far distance. It can also - as demonstrated with your brother - can transport items to a completely different world. Although that would've taken up all of his chakra and energy, letting him die instantly.

You bit your lip in guilt.

These people with amazingly high spiritual energies could also sense presences like chakra, or they could even sense auras if the opponent had lowered their chakra - just like you, [Name].

"Wait, so you're saying--"

These people were believed to have their energy infused with Yōkai energy, which is why some of the villagers kept away from the [Last Name] Clan.

"So we were outcasts..."

I said SOME of the villagers, not MOST or ALL. Other villagers like the Third Hokage didn't mind the [Last Name] Clan, and lived with them in normality.

"Let me just ask you, how old are you? You seem to know a lot about thi--"

I'm a lot older than you, child.

"...forget I asked."

Now let me continue. On the day when Kurama attacked the Village, you may know that many ninja fought in the battle.

"Yeah?"

The [Last Name] Clan had intended to fight alongside with the village's ninja. But, Homura, he spat the name out like it was poison on his tongue, and Koharu, he made a face, to which you narrowed your eyes at, were suspicious of the [Last Name] Clan. Because they were working with Yōkai, they were thought to be in a conspiracy with the Masked Man who summoned Kurama.

"Why?"

You must remember that in the Yōkai category, there are also 'kitsune', which Kurama and I are.

"Oh, I get it. So basically, they thought the [Last Name] Clan helped the Masked Guy in the destruction of the Village?"

Yes. And so, under the delusion that the [Last Name] Clan did help in the destruction of Konohagakure, the Ninja Council sent out groups of ANBU to massacre the [Last Name] Clan for good. They just didn't know there was one survivor left.

"But...how come the Hokage accepted me, even if he knew me and Rui's last name?"

That, I do not know. But I have suspicions that only a few people know of the [Last Name] Clan. That does not include your sensei, Kakashi Hatake.

"..."

You must keep your guard up with the Ninja Council of Konoha. You are lucky you decided to reside under the name of Akiyama under a whim.

"WHAT?!"

If they found out your last name was [Last Name], you would be assassinated immediately.

Well, that shut you up.

"So...my whole life...I've been believing...in a lie?"

...think what you wish. It is your choice...and don't cry.

You wryly grinned as the tears of finding out your (real) history trickled down your face.

"Urusai, Yasuo! Hey, now that I know your name," you paused to wipe your tears away with your sleeve, "doesn't that mean you have to be my slave? [5]"

NO. DEFINITELY NOT.

| [(*)] | Ending Theme: Wanna Be With You by Lead [Name]'s True Story ; [名前]の実話 ; End | Music: Naruto Shippuden OST Album 1 // Song 02 - Douten |

"[Name] has finally found out her past - her true past. But she's forgetting that one important thing--"

"Oh that's right," your eyes widened, "I'm dead."

Do you wish to be alive again?

"Honestly, no. But...I wouldn't mind. I mean, I've still got a lot to do in life. Not to mention Rui'll probably cry his eyes out if he finds out...and Naru-fish'll be like--"

OKAY, I GET IT. You could've just told me you wanted to be alive again (sighs).

"Next time in [In Naruto?!] : | 12 | Defeated |!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[1] = A yōkai is basically the Japanese term for 'spirit'. It's like Japanese monsters.

[2] = A kistune is a fox that usually has more than three tails, having nine in most stories.

[3] = A zenko is a 'good kistune'. They're kitsune that work for Inari - a god. In this story, it means, 'Daijobu, I am a good kistune'.

[4] = In this sentence, the kitstune is telling [Name] to believe in what she believes. It's like giving her a choice. She can believe that her birthday is on [b/d] or on October the 10th.

[5] = A reference to 'Natsume Yūjinchō', except for the fact that Reader-chan confused that the Yōkai has to write its name down, not say it.

FINISHED. Finally, after having the right amount of motivation and inspiration, I've finished this chapter - like I said I would!

Next time: | 12 | Defeated |

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.3K 435 11
She was parentless, penniless, and powerless, but that didn't stop her from becoming the greatest kunoichi the world had ever seen. (Y/n) (L/n) had n...
254K 8.7K 48
Ever heard of the phrase "New Year, New Me"? Well, Sasuke goes by the same phrase, only slightly different. "New Year, New BOY". Yep, Sasuke is the s...
637K 21.7K 29
[completed] It's not everyday you meet someone like [Name] [Surname], a girl who's actually dressed as a boy. She's hiding something from everyone, a...
193K 5.3K 18
(Highest Ranking: #4 in anbu) *Edited summary* Uzumaki Naruto is an enigma, he is quiet, orders random people around expecting them to follow those o...