My Story Behind

By allwayswrite_

" If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. " More

My Story behind
Chapter I
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Author's Note
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter: 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39

Chapter 27

1.2K 35 5
By allwayswrite_

Alabang girl

SARAH's PoV

I woke up by 8:30am. Matteo is not here, maybe he's out for his morning run routine every Sunday. I'm sure he's on his way home by now.

I take a bath first before I went out the room.

-

There, I saw Tita in the kitchen preparing breakfast.

"Good morning po, Tita!" then gaved her a kiss on the cheek.

"Aw, Good morning too!"

She's busy frying bacon and eggs.

"Do you need help po?"

She looked up to me and smiled, "No need, sweet heart! I can handle it, besides I'm almost finish already." She told me.

I just nodded,

"Goodmorning!!!"

We both shocked with paolo's 'Goodmorning' greetings for us. He's all smile early morning, huh?

"Goodmorning, My baby!" Tita replied.

I walked towards him and gaved him a kiss on the cheek too,

"Goodmorning, baby! You seemed so happy, ah?" then ruffled his hair.

Tita laughed, "Someone's got his new IPad, Hija!" Tita told me.

I looked at Paolo,

"Now I know why!" While wiggling my brows up and down.

Paolo just giggled on me.

"I'll show it to you, Ate!" He held my hand to come with him.

Tita just smiled at nod at us.

We both played in her new IPad until we heard Tita calling outside.

"Breakfast is ready!"

-

Matteo's PoV

I went home almost 9:00am already.

"Oh, you're on time! The breakfast is ready. I called Paolo and Sarah already, they're going down too!" Mom told me as I saw her in the living room.

"She's up already?" I asked Mom.

She looked at me, "Yep! Why?"

I laughed, "It's unusual for her to wake up this early, Mom! She loves sleeping."

"Maybe she's excited to see your Auntie!" Mom said smiling.

"Maybe! Wait, what time will they arrive? Lunch or Dinner? We still have to visit the location for our new branch of Trattoria, Mom!"

"Ivan texted me they're on their way already so by lunch they are here na!"

Then we heard a footsteps coming,

"Here they are! Sunod na kayo sa Dinning, okay?" Mom said before she went to the dinning.

"Yes, Mom!"

There, I saw my Sarah with Paolo.

"Kuya!"

"Good morning!" I greeted them.

Both of them smiled at me.

"Goodmorning!" Paolo gaved me high five before running to the dinning.

"Goodmorning, lovey!" Sarah said smiling while approaching me.

"Kiss?" While pouting.

She tiptoed and gaved me a kiss on the lips, "Muah!"

I hugged her tight after while kissing her forehead.

"You're up so early, huh?" then kissed her nose.

She pouted, "Eh, you're not beside me. So I decided to get up na." She said softly.

I smiled on what she said.

"No headaches?"

I asked while walking towards the dinning.

She shook her head, "Nope!"

"Ate, sit beside me!" Paolo said as he tap the chair beside him.

I held Sarah's hand firmly, "No baby bro, she's going to sit beside me!"

"Kuya!!!" He ranted.

"Love come, sit beside me!" As I pulled a chair.

Sarah just winked at Paolo.

"Boys, enough with that! Let's eat, I thought you're going to visit the location of trattoria?" Mom said laughingly.

"Yes, Mom!"

-

After breakfast, we when upstairs to fix ourselves ready. We're going to visit the location of our new branch of Trattoria.

"Love!" I knocked on my closet's door.

"Come in, lovey!" She said.

I opened the door and saw her putting some lotion. She's with her nude underwear but still without brassiere on. Tease!!!

I walked towards her then hugged her from the back. I saw her smiling on what I did, she knew about it already. That's how I make 'lambing'.

She then faced me, "What are you wearing?" She asked while pouting.

I kissed her forehead, "Why? You want us to wear matchy today?"

She smiled like a kid then nodded.

"Let's wear white shirt, what do you think?"

"What shirt? The one with a heart in the middle?" She asked.

"Yup!"

I saw her twitched her lips,

"Hindi ko dala!" She replied.

"No, it's still in my cabinet love! Remember, you put it there the last time your clothes can't fit in your bag already?"

"Really? Where? I can't remember na." She said laughingly.

"Silly. Wait, I'll get it!"

I removed from the hug then took our matchy shirts inside my cabinet. She's now putting her brassiere on,

"Lovey, help!" As she handed me the lock behind her.

After that, I turned her around to face me and put the shirt on her.

"You're treating me like a baby again, Gianmatteo Ezekiel!" She then pouted her lips again.

I giggled on what she did, "I love you!"

"I love you too."

She went back on fixing herself while I'm busy putting some clothes on as well.

***

"What do you think, love? How's the place?" I asked her.

She smiled, "The engineer found the location very well! I think he deserves a kiss." She then winked at me.

"So, I deserve a kiss pala?" while my brows up and down.

She tiptoed and gaved me a sweet kiss on the lips, "I'm so proud of you! Second branch na, love! What can I say? I have the Best Engineer Boyfriend here at Business Man pa! " She said genuinely.

"And I have the Best Engineer Girlfriend here as well! At super sweet pa."

I saw her blushed, "Aysus! Let's go na nga! Your Auntie might waiting for us na." She said as she held my hand.

While we're walking, I put my arms on her shoulder to pull her close to me while both of her arms around my waist. See? She's the clingy and the sweetest.

-

"Oh, they're here na!" Mom shouted as she saw us coming in.

There, I saw Ivan with Auntie. She smiled instantly once she saw my Sarah.

"Auntie! I miss you. Good to see you again!" then gaved her a hug.

"I miss you too, Matty! Is this Sarah, right?" She asked while pointing Sarah.

I smiled and nodded, "My girlfriend, Auntie!"

"Hello po!" Sarah shyly greeted her while giving her a hug as well.

"You're like a Barbie Doll, hija! I'm happy to finally see you!" Auntie said as she held Sarah's hand.

"Aw, thank you po!"

We take some picture also in my Auntie's phone. A remembrance, I guess?

After lunch, they stayed a few hours before they went to Carapiets. She's staying there for a week before she went back to States again.

-

"Lovey!!! Faster please?" Sarah shouted outside the closet.

Well, she fixed herself ready first this time. Unusual because I'm the one who's always waiting for her to finish, but now she's the one who's waiting for me? I'm pressure to move faster. I'm not use to it.

-

When we arrived, good thing there are still available chairs in front. So we decided to sit there, perfect to hear words from God.

Holding her hand while listening the whole Mass is something I can and I will do in my entire life. She's the only woman I wanted to be with every Mass I will attend to every Sunday or even weekdays. No one else but with My Lovey only, My Sarah.

---

A/N: Welcome back to me!!! Vote and Comment for the next Update. Thank You!!! ♥♥♥

PS: Sisimulan ko na po yung struggle ng story. So look for it the soonest. Maybe next update? We'll see.

THANK YOU.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.3K 1K 23
Yndrah Alaianth Xanther- a respected professor and successful doctor in medicine. Known for her sharp mind and distant manner. Her cold demeanor echo...
344K 7.7K 33
Bored ako
188K 5.6K 97
Two opposite worlds come together. How will they establish harmony after their initial encounter was unfavorable? Would you be open to befriending so...