Unsaid Sacrifice

By ShadowlessPersona

There are things in our life that better left unsaid. More

Disclaimer
Prologue
Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII
Chapter XIV
Chapter XV
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
Chapter XVIII
Chapter XIX
Chapter XX
Chapter XXI
Chapter XXII
Chapter XXIII
Chapter XXIV
Epilogue

Chapter XXV

3.8K 102 1
By ShadowlessPersona

CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
The Last Chapter

"SO, what should this game called? Love Triangle?" It's Declan, pinigilan ni Natalie si Vhal na patulan ito.

He's doing it on purpose. "Vhal, focused. You have to win this race, don't let him distract you"

Pumunta na sila sa kanya-kanyang sasakyan.

"Natalie" akmang papasok na ito ng sasakyan ay hinawakan niya ang mga kamay nito. "Can you pray with me?"

Nagiba ang expresyon ng mukha ni Natalie. "O-of course" they held hands and closed their eyes.

Both of them uttered a silent prayer.

Dear Lord,

I am not a prayerful man but I do believe that You hear our prayers. Huwag Niyo pong papabayaan ang magina ko, they're my life. Thank you for all the opportunities You have given me but whatever happens after this, I'll let you rule my life from now on. Thank you Lord, In Jesus name I pray, Amen

Naunang dumilat si Vhal at nakita niyang nanalangin pa rin si Natalie so he closed his eyes once again praying that whatever she's prayering for will be given by Him.

Jesus,

I know I don't deserve You but You loved me instead. I was lost and scared but You never left my side, I'm sorry for doubting Your love. Lord, kung ano po ang plano Niyo ay siyang masunod. Please look after, Vhal. This is his dream. Please help Declan to do what is right. I lift up to You everything, In Jesus name.

"Amen"

"Amen" nagkatinginan pa silang dalawa hanggang sa nagkangitian.

This is it. This is the moment they've been waiting for.

She turned on the engine. "On your mark. Get set. Go!" As soon as she heard the gunshot, she stepped on the gas and go!

Focus...focus...focus..

Her heart commenced against her chest as the auto flew off the position path and off the road, almost simultaneously with Vhal and Declan.

Declan was heading off after her in a heartbeat. He can't be, he was planning something on Vhal  and she could feel it.

She has to stop him. Kailangan siya ni Vhal ngayon!

"Natalie, what are you doing?" Narinig niya si Vhal. "Don't you dare do that!" He was pertaining to her signature move and it was really risky.

"Vhal, listen to me. You have to finish this race, you have to win!"

"We are not discussing this now, Natalie! He's after me not you! Don't provoke him--"

"Vhal, I said together" she heard him cursed, this not just about her now.

On the other side, Vhal gritted his teeth and shifted the clutch, stepping further into the pedals.

Damn!

Declan was now leading the race and he's crowding every attempt he made. He's really serious to win and beat Vhal out of this.

"Chief" tawag ni Vhal sa crew chief niya. "Put Declan on the line" utos niya rito.

"What were you thinking, Valerian? You have to win this!" Asik ng chief crew niya.

"I know but you have to put him on the line. Now!" Narinig niyang napamura ang kausap pero sinunod din naman nito ang sinabi niya.

"Declan" he called. Damn, answer me!

"So, the egotistic stepbrother of mine just called. Enjoying this moment?" He mocked, sa ganito mahusay si Declan ang magasar.

"Leave her out of this"

He let out an evil chuckle "was that a command or request?"

"Goddamit, Declan! Leave her out of this" asik niya as he tried to reach him.

"Wala naman akong pakialam sa kanya" he said apatheticly "I just want that cup and go home"

"What is this for you?" He asked. "If you want that cup then so be it, I'll back off--"

"Don't you dare!" He shouted. "You won't let me win,fight me!"

"Is that what you want? Ano ba ang gusto mong patunayan? Na kaya mo akong higitan? Then so be it--"

"Don't you do that to me o gusto mong tumilapon ang sasakyan ni Natalie"

"Fuck you, Declan. If you hurt her, I'll kill you. I swear I'm gonna kill you!" He blurted out, mas bumilis pa ang pagpapatakbo nila.

"Finish this race with me, Vhal. Labanan mo ako katulad ng paglaban mo sa iba mong kalaban. I don't care -- fuck!"

Napasinghap siya ng lagpasan sila ni Natalie! "Pasensyahan na lang tayo, Vhal. It's either you or Natalie, mamili ka kung sino ang lalaban sa akin--"

"No, ako na lang! This is between you and me"

The line was cut after that.

"Natalie--"

"Vhal"

Hindi pa natatapos bigkasin ni Vhal ang pangalan niya ay sumagot ba ito.

"Natalie, listen to me. I have a plan"

Great! They're on the middle of a race at ngayon pa lang sila maguusap ng kanilang plano!

Great!

She stomped on the accelarator forcefully, and the engine kicked irate expanding the speed.

"What's your plan?"

"Get behind me, be my tail. As soon as I moved the wheel right, take the narrow space" ani Vhal. "We have to set the bait, we have to block him"

Tumango si Natalie. "Alright" It was a good idea.

"I'll tell you when we do it"

Pictures began to get foggy, everything was darkened and it was recently the street and just Vhal's auto was the main thing she could see.

Focus..focus..

"Final lap, Vhal!" sigaw ni Natalie, isang lap na lang at matatapos na ang karera ngunit inaantay pa rin niya ang plano ni Vhal.

He's taking so long!

"Wait.." he said. "Just wait for me, Natalie. Trust me" and she did.

They could beat Declan. They would beat Declan.

"Vhal!"

One more minute..

"Vhal!"

Just one more..

"Valerian!"

"Now!"

And then there it was, Declan took the bait and before she even realized, she won the race.

No!

STOP. she slowed down, but just before she could take her helmet and seatbelt off, the crowd got speechless as Anjo with their crew was running off the racetrack, yelling something.

And the next thing she heard was a boisterous crash.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

255K 8.5K 78
My name is Eugine Alonso. First day ko as a graduate student nang una kong makita si Kira, nakatayo sa gitna ng quadrangle at nakatitig sa mga bituin...
96.3K 4.1K 26
Love at first sight, that's what Dominique Lorre Fuentes felt for her Best friend's Older sister, Celeste Rein Alegre. The first time she laid her e...
328K 10.8K 26
Pakiramdam ni Eliana Azarel ay siya na ang pinakamalas na tao sa buong mundo. Sunod-sunod ba naman kasi ang kinakaharap niyang problema. Kaya nga nan...
908K 11.4K 14
[Fin] Mature Content | R-18 | Restricted She kissed him, He responds. She wants to stop, He wants to continue. She walk-out, He followed. It's all st...