Fools•Fack

By wyatttoleff

"Only fools fall for you." More

➳chapter one➳
➳chapter two➳
➳chapter three➳
➳chapter four➳
➳chapter five➳
➳chapter six➳
➳chapter seven➳
➳chapter eight➳
➳chapter nine➳
➳chapter ten➳
➳chapter eleven➳
➳chapter twelve➳
➳chapter fourteen➳
➳chapter fifteen➳
A/N
A/N
➳chapter sixteen➳

➳chapter thirteen➳

2.5K 116 338
By wyatttoleff

Last chapter ;) death warning?

Jack's point of view

Ow, what the fuck?

A bright light hit my eyes as I regained my consciousness. My head pounded and my eyes felt weird, like they were so close to being swollen shut. I laid on a hard bed in a small room. A curtain surrounded me, and that was the exact moment I knew I was in the deepest shit I could possibly ever be in.

Fuck, it didn't work.

I forced myself to sit up, ignoring the shooting pain that went up my left wrist. A nurse stood in the corner writing something on a clipboard. I sat for a few moments wondering how to get his attention, deciding that dropping an awkward cough would suffice.

"Hello, Jack. How are you feeling?"

"Dead."

His face dropped. "Not funny."

I looked at him in confusion before realizing why I was even in a hospital in the first place. "Oh my god, I didn't mean it like that. You're right, not funny."

He looked at me for a second before turning around and walking out, coming back with the doctor. "He's up, when can he leave?"

Wow, how humble of you.

The doctor glared and dismissed the nurse before sitting at the foot of my bed. "It's none of his business, sorry about that. Now, how are you feeling Jack?"

I sighed, laying back on the uncomfortable bed. "I feel fine. Just have a headache. How long have I been here?"

The doctor laughed, "You are one of the least dramatic patients I've ever met. You, honestly, didn't lose a lot of blood but you passed out. Probably from just the sight of it."

I nodded along with her. Like, I didn't actually want to kill myself, you know? I was angry at myself, not even Finn, so I wanted to inflict some sort of pain upon myself. I know it wasn't my fault, but did I really care? Probably not.

Her face dropped suddenly. "You have a lot of people out there. They're all worried sick. We told them that you'll be okay but one boy keeps asking about you. Says he wants his boyfriend to be okay."

My eyes widened and I sat up quickly despite the pain that shot through my tired body. "A boy with black curly hair?"

She nodded confusedly. My heart dropped to the pit of my stomach and I shook my head vigorously. I suddenly felt like crying all over again. "No. Get him out of here. I don't want him here."

She looked lost but frantic as she nodded and walked out into the hallway. She stopped right outside the door, and I strained my ears to listen. I still couldn't hear anything.

The door opened back up again and I quickly returned to my reclined position. My mom practically ran in with a tear stained face, grabbing me and kissing my forehead over and over again. "Don't you dare do that again!" She sobbed. She gripped me tight and I hugged her back, resisting the urge to cry with her. "Don't you ever fucking dare!"

"I-I'm sorry Mom-"

"I don't care! You scared me half to death! You scared everyone!" She yelled, pulling away from me. She shoved me over so that she could lay next to me. Her face softened and her temporary anger disappeared. I cried into her chest. "Just-just don't do that," she sighed. "You're my baby. My only son. I never want to lose you."

My father came up on my other side and stroked my hair. "I'm so glad you're okay, kiddo. We love you so much, and we wish you would have talked to us about anything that was going on."

I felt my cheeks heat up as I shook my head. "Maybe I'll tell you out of the hospital."

The doctor had been standing there looking over her documents the entire time. "Well, you're in luck, because you can go home in maybe twenty minutes. You can see all those friends waiting outside then."

I gave her a hopeful look and she nodded slightly, as if to say 'he's not here.'

Reylynn gave me a good slap to the face when she saw me. "I fucking hate you so much! Jack! I thought-I thought I fucking lost you!"

The force of her hug brought us both down to the floor. I began to get tired of crying so often. "I can't lose my best friend. I can't. You have to tell me what happened." Talia came up behind me and hugged me, her chest pressing against my back. For a moment we all sat in the middle of the hospital waiting room floor crying like a group of babies and saying sorry for no reason.

"Jack," Wyatt whispered, walking back into the hallway with Jaeden and dropping the water bottle he was holding. He scooped me up into his arms and almost crushed me in a hug, planting kisses all over me. "I never want to see that ever, ever again! Do you hear me?"

I nodded, feeling bad. I rested my bed in the crook of his neck and cried, hanging onto his shirt. My mind wandered to Finn. More tears rolled out, and I think he understood why because he held me and shushed me. "It's okay, baby, you just gotta breathe. Shhh, shhh."

Him and Jaeden sat in the back of my mother's car as we drove back home. I stared blankly ahead, knowing that when we got there I would have to explain to everyone why it happened. How could I do that when I didn't even know why it happened?

Finn's point of view

"You had a fucking boyfriend?"

I winced as his hand slammed against the table. The rest of the customers stopped and stared at the crazy waiter who looked like he wanted to kill a man.

"Call me what you want, a whore, a slut, a hoe, but I am not, I repeat, I am not a man stealer! And if I had known you had a boyfriend I would have stayed so far away from you I'd practically be in another dimension. How fucking dumb can you be?" He yelled, dragging me up and taking me outside to the sidewalk.

"I-I thought I didn't care about him-" I started pathetically, but was cut off by a punch straight to my right cheek.

"You had no right! That is no fucking way to treat a person! Imagine how he must feel!"

I held my cheek and rethought anything I had thought about Lucas beforehand.

He has morals, like any decent human being, but you wouldn't know about that.

I thought better than to respond, because all that ever seemed to come out of my mouth was idiocy. My bad boy exterior had deteriorated within the past month, and I think it was apparent.

I started to cry. He glared at me as if to say he wasn't going to buy my act, but it wasn't an act. "I didn't want to fucking hurt him! I love him and it took me losing him to realize it..." I whispered. "Now-they told me-he might die."

Lucas's eyes widened and he swung again, this time hitting me in the middle of the chest. "You are the devil reincarnate. I hope that poor boy is okay, and for your own sake, you better hope too. I don't have time for you. God, I can't believe I ever thought you were hot. You're just ugly. And that boy must have been a damn fool not to realize it."

Jack's point of view

"So tell us," Reylynn demanded, sitting on Talia's lap on the couch opposite me to make room for everyone else. My parents sat on either side of me.

I sighed, some sort of fear bubbling up in my chest. "In advance, I'm sorry, Mom and Dad, and Mom, you honestly might slap me for this."

"Don't test me."

Wyatt gave me a somewhat encouraging smile. "So, um, I though Finn changed. He-he acted like he actually liked me! And all of you guys saw it, right?"

Everyone hit me with a confused nod. "Okay, well, he didn't. After, oh my god, after you guys left the party, we-we-we-" my mother cut me off, her tone near furious. "You had sex?"

I nodded shyly, bringing my knees up to my chest. "Yeah. But it was all just a bet. A $50 bet. And he had been ch-cheating on me."

"What?" Wyatt squawked, standing up. "That asshole! You-you tried to kill yourself because of him! I-i fucking saw you bleeding out in your own bathtub!"

Everyone else stood up and exited the room quietly. Wyatt looked back at me. "I knew he was t good news, I knew it. Once a liar always a liar. I shouldn't have let you go out with him."

I suddenly got angry. "Let me?" I exploded, "You do not let me do anything! I am my own person, you're not my fucking dad! It was my mistake for trusting him and loving him!"

I would have expected him to calm down but he didn't. "No, Jack, stop trying to defend whatever this is! I wanted to look after you because I love you more than anything else! Nobody ever listens to me!"

I shook my head at him, childishly covering my ears. He continued. "If he hadn't been such an asshole you wouldn't have ended up in the hospital! All you gave him was love and what did he give you? A scarred and bloody wrist?"

"Maybe I'm just weak!" I yelled back, already tired of this argument.

"Stop. Trying. To. Defend. Him." Wyatt growled, getting closer to me with each word.

"Why do you care! You just fucking met me! It's my fault he did all that shit so get over it, he's gone anyway! He wasn't going to stay," I shoved his chest, trying to get him away from me.

"Well I'm soooo fucking sorry I wanted to look after you because you're like my little brother and I would give the world for you!"

"Just go."

"Fine. Have fun, fool."

____________

Did you actually think I was gonna kill Jack? Well, you're wrong. Never judge a book by its cover :)

There's your lack of death, assholes. Next chapter probably soon, I didn't edit this I'm sorry

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200K 4.2K 43
turns out i don't want new; i want you
145K 5.3K 25
"So if I'm losing a piece of me, maybe I don't want heaven."
208K 2.8K 25
hehe hello, i sorry... requests: *closed*
4.6K 80 16
ꜱʜᴏʀᴛ ꜱᴛᴏʀɪᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ꜰɪɴɴ ᴡᴏʟꜰʜᴀʀᴅ'ꜱ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀꜱ. ᴡᴏʀᴋ ɪꜱ ꜱᴛɪʟʟ ɪɴ ᴘʀᴏɢʀᴇꜱꜱ.