I Don't Love Him | hoseok

Por hykuoh

I said I didn't love him. I lied. [ hoseok au ] © hykuoh 2017, all rights reserved. Mais

I dont love him
i
ii
iii
iv
v
vi
vii
iv
v
vi

viii

39 7 0
Por hykuoh

I left the car on the side of the street then walked towards a bench, where Hoseok was sitting with his elbows resting on his thighs.

"She left you?"

He looked up, gloom clouding his eyes.

He let out a deep breath before scooting over so I could sit. I did, turning to face him.

"Yeah, we just didn't work as more than friends, and I'm a little drunk, and I don't want to go home yet, and she just left in an Uber and you're the only one I thought of, and she-"

"It's okay." I said softly. His body visibly relaxed and he slouched back into the bench.

Another deep sigh.

"I really liked her."

"I know. It's okay though. You're okay."

"Yeah." He said.

"Thanks for being here."

I cared for this guy, he was my friend.

Anyone would do this for their friends, I told myself as I patted his shoulder.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

1.1M 59.9K 37
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
361K 21.6K 77
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
165K 4.9K 51
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
848K 52K 116
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...