Storm Drains (pennywise love...

By adria101

Sitting in her dark room with tears streaming down her face and a broken heart, she had been completely obliv... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
🎈Thank you🎈
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
🎈thank you🎈
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Thank you
Book 2 announcement

Chaper 11

25.4K 748 541
By adria101

Diet Mountain Dew- Lana del Rey

"Make love to me" I said as penny's warm breath fanned my face. His face suddenly turned into a scowl and he let me go causing me to fall onto my feet.

My eyebrows furrowed in confusion at his sudden loss of interest.

"What's wrong?" I asked trying to walk towards him, only making me him walk backwards. Suddenly it hit me. I smelled it faintly but it began to reek of it, filling my nostrils.

"You smell like woman's perfume" I laughed confused trying to make light of the situation.

"Did you spray some on yourself after a meal?" I asked as I giggled trying not to panic.

"No" he said in all seriousness causing me to frown immediately.

"What's going on?" I asked staring at him, my voice becoming angry.

"There was a girl" he said looking up at me with no emotions in his eyes.

"And?" I said trying hard not to jump to conclusions.

"She wasn't scared of me" he said looking at me blankly.

"So I couldn't eat her and-" he began to say before I cut him off.

"Oh" I said as the realization hit me.

"OH" I said a second time as anger and hurt filled me. I stormed past him as I grabbed my coat ready to walk out the door. He didn't stop me, and so I continued walking but not soon after his arm reached for mine as he spun me around.

"Don't" he said trying to speak up again. Without thinking, I raised my hand bringing it to contact with the skin on his cheek. My palm stung just as much as my eyes as Penny growled from the sudden impact. My heart raced in anger and fear as I realized I had just slapped him but my anger was able to take over.

"Get the fuck away from me" I said before I aggressively took my arm from his grasp continuing to walk out the door.

I opened the door only to have it suddenly shut hard in front of my face. Penny's arm reached from behind me slamming it shut.

"I didn't eat her, I let her go" he said in a deep tone making me turn around.

"What?" I asked trying not to grow frustrated at his shorts answers.

"What did you think I did darling?" He asked as his evil smile grew within his face.

"N-nothing" I stuttered with embarrassment as he continued to smile.

"Tsk tsk tsk" he mocked

"I don't like lying, babes" he said shaking his finger in my face.

"Sorry I thought you had done something with someone" I said swallowing hard.

"Now why would I do that" he said as he fixed his posture, towering over me once again.

"Why did you stop then?" I asked referring to him interrupting the intimate moment we were sharing moments ago.

"I'm starving and I don't want to hurt you" he said growling. His hand reached his cheek, touching it softly.

"You've been bad" he said. I gulped hard as my hands fidgeted nervously.

"I'm sorry" I whispered as I looked at his pink tinted cheek. My palm still stung and I felt really bad.

"You're lucky I didn't eat you right then and there" he said as he crouched down to my height making me face him directly. I looked away from the intensity.

"Look at me!" He growled as he grabbed my chin and roughly turned my head to look at him.

"You'll make it up to me" he said before letting go of me and walking towards the bedroom. I followed obediently knowing where this was heading.

My mind raced with confusion as I saw no sign of him in the room. He had completely disappeared. I tried shaking the uneasy feeling off. I walked back into the living room and decided to call my mom to calm my nerves. The rest of the night went without Penny as I continually wondered what he meant by making it up to him. I had an idea but I didn't know how far he would take it. He had never touched me like that when he was angry and he was already aggressive by nature, even when he was in a good mood which scared me a bit.

I woke up the next morning forgetting the events from the night before. I hopped in the shower to wake up my grogginess and decided to get ready for the day. I had to stop by at school and drop off an already late assignment. I had to pick up groceries and pass by the mechanic to change the oil in my car.

"I hate being an adult" I murmured to myself as I picked up my bag and walked into the living room. I gasped in fear as I saw pennywise sitting at the dining room table staring at me in silence.

"You're here early" I joked trying to lighten the mood.

"Mm" he said as he tapped his gloved fingers onto the dining table making a soft pitter patter sound.

"So dear" he said in his lispy voice.

"What are you up to today? Same old thing? Coffee shop and school?" He asked with a menacing grin. My body shivered at the realization of him following me around town.

"Yeah same old same old" I said quietly, trailing off  into silence. He had an uneasy aurora around him making me jumpy at any sudden movement and sound. He was unhappy with me and he made it very clear with the look in his eyes. They were no longer blue, like they usually were on calm visits like these, but rather glowing orange, almost red.

"Well, that's a bummer" he chuckled as he continued to speak.

"Seems like you won't get to any of that today" he said as he sat up from the seat making me take a step back.

"Penny" I whispered looking down trying not to let the tears fall.

"Shh shh shh" he joked as he made his was over to me.

"No need for that child" he mocked as he lifted my chin with his finger. I refused to look at him.

"Stubborn baby" he fake cooed with a pout on his lips.

"Penny" I said once again with my shaking voice.

"I heard you the first time" he snapped with annoyance in his voice, making me jump slightly.

"Did you forget what happened yesterday doll?" He asked as his hand snaked around my waist pulling me towards him roughly. I gasped at the sudden contact my chest made against his body. I looked up at him only to be met with his predatory eyes.

"No, I'm sorry" I said biting my lip. Penny suddenly picked me up off the floor walking into the bedroom that was behind us. I squirmed a bit in his grasp.

"Don't fight me" he said before he threw me down onto the bed making me bounce a bit. I looked up at him as I bit my lip. The whole situation was starting to turn me on. To see him so aggressive and dominant made me feel crazy heat all over my body. I tried fighting the feeling as I was also feeling a bit frightened.

"Naughty girl" he said as he began to smell my arousal and fear.

"You like this" he teased as he pulled my legs, making me slide down the bed a bit. I choked back a yelp at his aggressiveness.

"What am I gonna do with you" he said with an evil grin as I shrugged innocently trying to act clueless.

"I'm sorry for this darling" he said as a warning before ripping off my pants, leaving scratch marks behind. I gasped in surprise as he continued to undress me. My clothes now ripped pieces of cloth on the floor. His eyes still fixated on mine, he began to crawl over me slowly. His hand grasped both of my small wrists as he pinned them over my head. I squinted at the pressure of his hands on my wrist only making him like it more. I was left just in my underwear, he made sure that it was all I was left with.

He grabbed my legs and wrapped them around his waist as he pressed himself down onto me causing me to moan softly. He continued to rub himself on me making me soaking wet.

"Penny" I said growing somewhat sexually frustrated. He grunted in response before he ripped my panties straight off, entering me without warning. My back arched at the pain and pleasure I felt as he began to thrust into me without letting me get used to his width or length. He was thrusting abnormally hard and fast at a rate no normal human being could go. I began to feel a burning sensation down there at his rapidness but it was quickly overwhelmed by the intense pleasure I was feeling. His lips attacked my neck, sucking and biting so hard I was ready to feel blood at any given moment. If I thought I was sore before, I had no idea how sore I was to be after this. His pressure on my wrists became so heavy it was almost unbearable. My body was in full ecstasy as he continued to have his way with me.

"PENNY" I moaned as I felt myself tighten around him sending me spiraling into an orgasm. My legs tightened immensely around his waist making my muscles ache. I gasped for air as I began to feel woozy from the intense climax.

"I didn't tell you to fucking cum" he said as continued to pound into me. I felt sore but he didn't seem to care as he wasn't finished himself yet. I cried out in pain and pleasure as he continued to ravage my body. My wrists felt as if they were about to break from the amount of pressure he had on them.

"Pe-" I began to say trying to get him to stop for a second so I could recollect myself.

"Shut up" he said continuing to thrust into me. Before I knew it I was heading for my second climax and he immediately sensed it.

"Don't" he said in between grunts and pants.

"Please" I begged him so that he would allow me to release. He didn't respond to me and instead continued to growl in pleasure. I held onto him tightly, fighting the urge to cum. His thrusts became slower and erratic signaling me his release was soon. Without warning, he grunted one last time before I felt him pour inside of me, causing me to cum right after, sending both of us in to pure ecstasy. For once I saw Penny gasp for air. He slid out of me as he stumbled backwards, distraught. His hair was a mess and his suit was disheveled. He looked at me with menacing eyes as his chest rose and fell from the heavy breaths he was taking. My body ached after the feeling of pleasure disappeared completely. I didn't even want to look up from the pain in my neck. I could hear penny's breathing slow down as he began to compose himself.

My eyes began to sting as the pain felt almost unbearable. Penny didn't seem to notice as he just stared at me emotionless. I choked back a sob as I slowly lifted myself, wincing in pain. I grabbed the nearest robe and quickly covered my bruised body.

"You can go now" I said not making eye contact with him as I made my way back to bed, only wanting to sleep at that point.

"Lola" he said with a raspy voice.

"I said go" I repeated as I bit my lip to prevent the tears that threatened to spill onto my cheeks. I felt so hurt and used. I loved him being aggressive and I loved the rough, aggressive sex we had but he was just angry. I just saw pure anger in his eyes and it scared me. He didn't seem to care for me in that moment as if my pain and fear didn't mean anything to him anymore. Like if I was his toy. I slipped into my bed sheets with my back facing him as the tears quietly fell down my face.

I felt the bed dip from behind me, signaling me that penny had made his way over to me.

"What's wrong" he asked softly as his hand wrapped around my waist, pulling me towards him.

"Nothing" I said in my best lying voice.

"Doll" he warned with irritation in his voice.

I turned around to face him as my vision blurred from all the tears escaping my eyes all at once.

"You h-hurt me" I sobbed as his face became a soft expression.

"I thought it felt good" he said with confusion.

"You were moaning and you cummed twi-" he began to say before I cut him off.

"You were angry" I said in between sobs. Penny looked at me with a worried expression.

"You used to like that" he said as I continued to cry.

"I do, I love it actually but after the Derek situation I-" I confessed not being able to finish my sentence  as I admitted to why I was crying.

"I was scared you'd do the same, I got triggered im sorry" I said as the clown looked at me in shock.

"Shhhh" he said as he gently picked me up, setting me on his chest. I was straddling his torso as I sat on him. He began to wipe away my tears as my crying slowed down.

"Don't cry doll" he said making me smile softly at his word of affection. He got up making me slide down a bit as we now faced each other.

"He won't hurt you" he said trying to comfort me.

"I had to punish you doll, it's in my nature but I'll fight it back if that's what you desire" he said as he stared at me with his doe like blue eyes.

"No, I love our intimate moments, as rough as they are. I just need time" I said softly earning a smile from Penny.

"What did you do to him?" I asked fearing his response.

"Don't ask" he warned as he lightly rubbed my back. Feeling much better, I wrapped my arms around his neck, snuggling into him. I just wanted to sleep.

"Sleep" he said as he laid back down. I laid on top of him, feeling his chest rise and fall from his breathing, rocking me to sleep. I felt myself doze off into a deep slumber with the warmth of his body under me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148 2 34
Hera grew up in a cave which she couldn't escape. After almost a decade, she was finally free. As she stepped out of the cave, she has lost all her m...
217K 4.6K 17
(y/n) lives in a hell of a life. Not in a good way but in a bad way. Most girls in Derry calls her a "whore" "slut" and all those horrible names to h...
38.6K 652 32
The same day that Pennywise came to earth he thought he came alone but little did he know that his childhood friend came secretly with him. Find out...
42.9K 952 10
You aren't sure who you are. Team Sonic takes you in after sort of being responsible, but you can't shake the feeling you aren't supposed to be there...