My Ninja Way | Naruto | DISCO...

By yukki-kouhai

Noriyuki was part of a clan that had no actual goals, always fighting because they felt it was their duty. No... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
EXTRA 1
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
EXTRA 2
UNFINISHED CHAPTER 13
EXPLANATION
Pre-written Scenes

AUTHORS NOTE

2.4K 41 8
By yukki-kouhai

I'm so so sorry, guys. I won't be continuing this story. I wrote and posted this fanfic with good intention but it's been years since I've posted My Ninja Way and there's only 12 chapters and I think that really says something about how this fanfiction will continue on in the future. I honestly have the attention span of a child and when I watch a new anime I get all of these fun ideas about characters and story lines in my head and so I write a fanfiction and then my interest moves onto something else, and at the time I wrote this story I was getting back into watching Naruto and then after a while my interest swayed, and this neglected fanfiction is the result so I'm so sorry.

HOWEVER, I did write scenes between Nori and Naruto beforehand when I had all of these ideas in my head and I also wrote the back story about the Noboru's and a bunch of questions will be answered, so not to leave you guys hanging ever wondering where I planned to take this story I'll be posting everything I wrote that never got finished, including a half completed chapter 13.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

211 5 1
Naruto's been Hokage for two years now. He's been down a lot lately as he watches his friends' kids grow up. Naruto and Hinata had recently been tryi...
30K 924 8
~Complete~ ties in with my itachi story, what could have been. The Uchiha Clan and Hyuga Clan come to an agreement that will change the life of Sasuk...
7.6K 348 11
For the first three years of her life, Sakura has only known the inside of the Senju compound, until a few days ago that is. Who knew all the unexpec...
12.3K 254 10
Sometimes fate has a hand in love, sometimes love it seems is just... Unintentional. After a particularly harsh rejection from Sakura for being direc...